PDA

View Full Version : Football Perspective on Bowlen, Marshall & Denver ... from a Chiefs' fan

Mile High Mania
06-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Ok, I saw this link on MileHighReport and while there's nothing really new here, it's a perspective from a diehard Chiefs' fan on the current situation. It's an interesting read... so, I thought I'd share it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/201216-has-pat-bowlen-gone-around-the-bend

I'm still not sure what I'd like to really see happen here... ultimately, I like Marshall on game day, he's a phenom in the making, but off the field... the guy has a ton of bad marks. Bad things tend to follow him, so I'm really torn on what I would like to see happen for the good of the team.

Ok - flame away... :clap:

InChiefsHeaven
06-19-2009, 11:52 AM
:Lin:

But seriously, it is an interesting theory...but that's all it is, a theory. For all we know, Bowlen IS losing his marbles. The idea that all of this is orchestrated is a bit...generous in my mind. Interestingly, the conclusion may be right, and the Donks may end up in much better shape when all is said and done.

The biggest problems in KC have been lack of talent, but for the most part a team of good guys. the biggest problem in Dungver is idiots with tons of talent, and a coach (shanny) who IMO outlived his usefulness in that franchise. I for one think that the Chiefs are on the right track, even though they've blown up the roster and there is not really many recognizable guys on the team, from the front office to the players. That's OK, it's time for a change. The same is probably true of Dungver. Of course, the RAIDERS need a new owner, but since Davis is really Nosforatu, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Denver and KC are the best rivals in the division, and both are going through rebuilding pains. The next few years promise to be probably very good to both franchises. My hope of course is that they are far better for the Chiefs...