PDA

View Full Version : Misc Should Vailpass be banned?

SPchief
06-20-2009, 01:45 PM

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 01:47 PM
There are few posters who deserve a banning more, imo. I don't much care for these kinds of polls, but if a poll gets Failpass banned, then it was a good thing.

Hammock Parties
06-20-2009, 01:52 PM
He's a douche alright.

Bugeater
06-20-2009, 01:55 PM
I'd have to see links to the threads/posts in question before I voted.

RNR
06-20-2009, 01:56 PM
gochiefs voting for someone to be banned thats rich!

gblowfish
06-20-2009, 01:56 PM
He's a pain in the ass, but you can always put him on iggy if you don't like his rants. Don't need to ban people unless they really go over the line.

Kyle DeLexus
06-20-2009, 01:58 PM
I'd have to see links to the threads/posts in question before I voted.

I'm with this. I won't vote to ban someone without some proof they deserve it.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm with this. I won't vote to ban someone without some proof they deserve it.
Search: Vailpass. Find other posts by Vailpass.

Then become appalled.

blaise
06-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Can't you just put a person on ignore?

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 02:13 PM
gochiefs voting for someone to be banned thats rich!

He's doing lot of chirping for someone who isn't supposed to be here.

Hammock Parties
06-20-2009, 02:15 PM
He's doing lot of chirping for someone who isn't supposed to be here.

You chirp more than anyone, dusty balls.

RJ
06-20-2009, 02:16 PM
No.

There is an ignore feature at everyone's disposal if they choose to use it.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Everyone that votes 'no' is complicit in savage racism.

burt
06-20-2009, 02:18 PM
Personally, I have never had an issue with vailpass.

Skip Towne
You chirp more than anyone, dusty balls.

You should be banned..............again.

Bwana

Likewise

Bugeater
06-20-2009, 02:19 PM
No.

Which is fine, but it's still annoying when you keep seeing "This message is hidden because Comanche is on your ignore list" 5-6 times in a row in a thread.

It would be nice if nothing at all showed up when someone is on ignore.

RNR
06-20-2009, 02:19 PM

I have really had no issue with him. I have not read that much of him. What is all the racism you talk of

Skip Towne
06-20-2009, 02:21 PM
I have really had no issue with him. I have not read that much of him. What is all the racism you talk of

I've never seen it either.

Bugeater
06-20-2009, 02:22 PM
I think it goes on in DC.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 02:23 PM
Yes.

burt
06-20-2009, 02:23 PM

We can't ban all the people that are idiots in DC!!!!

Bwana
06-20-2009, 02:25 PM
We can't ban all the people that are idiots in DC!!!!

No doubt about that.

Bugeater
Yes.
FWIW it's pretty much common knowledge that DC is more loosely moderated, it used to say as much on the link and to enter at your own risk, I'm not sure why it doesn't anymore.

Mr. Krab
There are far more destructive posters on this board.

RNR
06-20-2009, 02:28 PM

Well DC is a hell hole and if the rules are ever applied over there that place will end up with only a handful of posters

Mecca
06-20-2009, 02:30 PM
FWIW it's pretty much common knowledge that DC is more loosely moderated, it used to say as much on the link and to enter at your own risk, I'm not sure why it doesn't anymore.

It really shouldn't matter what part of the forum you are in, openly allowing people to consistently make racial remarks makes the forum look bad.

burt
06-20-2009, 02:32 PM
openly allowing people to consistently make racial remarks makes the forum look bad.

I don't disagree...but I don't expose myself to that forum often!!

Frazod
06-20-2009, 02:33 PM
It really shouldn't matter what part of the forum you are in, openly allowing people to consistently make racial remarks makes the forum look bad.

One of these days, somebody's going to post a link to some of his shit in a forum filled with people who take real offense to that sort of thing, and we'll be up to our cyber-eyeballs in angst over it.

When that happens, the mods will wish they'd taken action.

Bugeater
06-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Again, I'd have to see the posts in question to make a judgment, I scanned his last 50 posts and I didn't see anything bad, I'm not going to go through all 500 of them. The burden of proof should be on the accusers.

Mecca
06-20-2009, 02:34 PM
I don't disagree...but I don't expose myself to that forum often!!

Like it or not DC is a part of the overall Chiefs forum, someone could say "that chiefsplanet forum allows racists to post" and not be wrong.

If it can get you banned on the main forum it should get you banned in a sub forum also.

RNR
06-20-2009, 02:37 PM
One of these days, somebody's going to post a link to some of his shit in a forum filled with people who take real offense to that sort of thing, and we'll be up to our cyber-eyeballs in angst over it.

When that happens, the mods will wish they'd taken action.

I guess I post in splurts and I have missed these posts. You and Reaper should link some of them. He has always been friendly to me and what you guys are saying about him is not how he has acted to me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Banning is a fucking puss-move, and I enjoy whipping on him regularly.

Kyle DeLexus
06-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Banning is a ****ing puss-move, and I enjoy whipping on him regularly.

Yet you just voted yes and said all day every day to frazod being a mod when he has said he would ban?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Yet you just voted yes and said all day every day to frazod being a mod when he has said he would ban?

I did not vote yes for FailAss being banned, and I've got my reasons for standing by Frazod.

Kyle DeLexus
06-20-2009, 02:46 PM
I did not vote yes for FailAss being banned, and I've got my reasons for standing by Frazod.

No you didn't vote yes in this pole, as we can see. You voted yes for frazod who has said he would be more liberal with banning, then you said banning is a puss move I just didn't get the contradicting stance is all.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2009, 02:51 PM
No you didn't vote yes in this pole, as we can see. You voted yes for frazod who has said he would be more liberal with banning, then you said banning is a puss move I just didn't get the contradicting stance is all.

I'll play along. Just because you don't like someone is no reason for banning. If however you post "Oos-Oos-Oos" 500 fucking times a day, and can not or will not speak the Kings English:

Drop the hammer.

JOhn
06-20-2009, 02:53 PM
I'll play along. Just because you don't like someone is no reason for banning. If however you post "Oos-Oos-Oos" 500 ****ing times a day, and can not or will not speak the Kings English:

Drop the hammer.

eh? :spock:

Demonpenz
06-20-2009, 02:59 PM
i think we should allow racism, but not insulting comments

DeezNutz
06-20-2009, 03:01 PM

What about reverse racism?

burt

Racism is just plain stupid. Everyone here is different. That's why it's fun here.

burt

There is no suvh thing. Racism is racism.....

Demonpenz
06-20-2009, 03:03 PM

not really, it's like racism that did a complete 360

Demonpenz
06-20-2009, 03:04 PM
There is no suvh thing. Racism is racism.....

reverse racism is when a black person hates whites just because of their color of their skin.. I.E. Reverse racism

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2009, 03:05 PM

There would be no board.

Demonpenz
06-20-2009, 03:06 PM
There would be no board.

ohhhh imagine all the people the world will be as one /dead guy with glasses and asian chick

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2009, 03:12 PM
ohhhh imagine all the people the world will be as one /dead guy with glasses and asian chick

You know, I almost bought a damned wolf shirt at Wal Mart yesterday for shits and giggles.

crazycoffey
06-20-2009, 03:14 PM
I have no problem with spirited debate about topics football or not, and have had disagreements with goatboy, meccamist, broooock, BabyPooLee and others. However, the ROR/Failpass/ComanchKat bunch are poo flinging pot stirers and I personally don't see the benefit of their nonsense. It devalues this place and I'm sure it's the reason many posters left (Gaz? Simplex, others....)

luv
06-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Which is fine, but it's still annoying when you keep seeing "This message is hidden because Comanche is on your ignore list" 5-6 times in a row in a thread.

You mean I'm not the only one?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2009, 03:19 PM
I have no problem with spirited debate about topics football or not, and have had disagreements with goatboy, meccamist, broooock, BabyPooLee and others. However, the ROR/Failpass/ComanchKat bunch are poo flinging pot stirers and I personally don't see the benefit of their nonsense. It devalues this place and I'm sure it's the reason many posters left (Gaz? Simplex, others....)

The entire time I've been here, your boy "Shit Clowne" has posted maybe 50 sports-related posts; the rest is shit-stirring and being a fucking douchebag to people he isn't buddy-buddy with.

So take your rose colored glasses off, quit complaining about people who don't put up with Chiefs Planet "Royalty", and realize that I have made this board a mission in life, and will never, EVER relent!

crazycoffey
06-20-2009, 03:23 PM
The entire time I've been here, your boy "Shit Clowne" has posted maybe 50 sports-related posts; the rest is shit-stirring and being a fucking douchebag to people he isn't buddy-buddy with.

So take your rose colored glasses off, quit complaining about people who don't put up with Chiefs Planet "Royalty", and realize that I have made this board a mission in life, and will never, EVER relent!

ROFL - you think skipper and I are friends? That's priceless, really. Hey, I'll give you props, you aren't as bad as you were a few weeks ago. And I don't wear glasses, if you get your head out of your ass, the view and smell will improve....

Halfcan
06-20-2009, 03:27 PM

me neither :D

I voted No

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2009, 03:27 PM
ROFL - you think skipper and I are friends? That's priceless, really. Hey, I'll give you props, you aren't as bad as you were a few weeks ago. And I don't wear glasses, if you get your head out of your ass, the view and smell will improve....

Really? He told me not to pick on you, as you were his friend. Intriguing, yes?

Kyle DeLexus
06-20-2009, 03:29 PM

He's a strange case really. For the most part I think he isn't bad at all and agree with him and enjoy his posts, but other times he starts going off and pisses off the majority of the board and is just hard to deal with.

Rausch
06-20-2009, 03:30 PM

I voted No

We keep Memyselfislamicfundamentalist and GOATSE but ban a Denver fan for being a douchebag?...:spock:

el borracho
06-20-2009, 03:33 PM
He's a pain in the ass, but you can always put him on iggy if you don't like his rants. Don't need to ban people unless they really go over the line.

Numerous examples of blatant racism. He is a miserable, hateful, wretched little man.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2009, 03:34 PM
He's a strange case really. For the most part I think he isn't bad at all and agree with him and enjoy his posts, but other times he starts going off and pisses off the majority of the board and is just hard to deal with.

Meh. I have errands to run; we shall continue this later.

Buck
06-20-2009, 03:40 PM
i dont think this should be put up to a vote...thats almost giving the mods an easy way out. if he posts something over the line report it and let the mod do his job.

blaise
06-20-2009, 03:41 PM

Really? Then until he is you are too by posting here.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 03:45 PM
Really? Then until he is you are too by posting here.
Duh. Why else do you think I'm upset by his bullcrap?

kstater
06-20-2009, 03:49 PM
I guess the majority of the board is in the "HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED" camp.

crazycoffey
06-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Really? He told me not to pick on you, as you were his friend. Intriguing, yes?

There are any number of examples where two warring people/countries sided with one another to fight a common foe....

Mr. Flopnuts
06-20-2009, 03:53 PM
Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.

Frazod
06-20-2009, 03:58 PM
I guess the majority of the board is in the "HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED" camp.

Yeah, but that same majority also wants me to be a mod. That's gotta piss you off.

RJ
06-20-2009, 04:30 PM

This I agree with.

RJ
06-20-2009, 04:32 PM

Ahhhh. Then there should be no banning discussion.

What happens in DC stays in DC.

FAX
06-20-2009, 04:44 PM

I voted No

I've never had a problem with him, either. Quite the contrary.

Of course, I haven't read all his posts. However, if the main points of issue are posts in DC .... well ... you know what you're going to expect when you go in there ... from just about anybody and everybody.

FAX THE CALM

LaChapelle
06-20-2009, 05:03 PM
How can someone be banned for racism. When there is an avatar of Obama a monkey and a banana, allowed?

Frazod
06-20-2009, 05:08 PM
How can someone be banned for racism. When there is an avatar of Obama a monkey and a banana, allowed?

I have wondered that myself.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 05:22 PM

I have wondered that myself.
I've always wondered why nothing was ever done about that avatar.

Like frazod said earlier, I can only conclude that these guys are the mods' kind of poster.

Tribal Warfare
06-20-2009, 05:24 PM

Use Firefox and install https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7023

Baby Lee
06-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Duh. Why else do you think I'm upset by his bullcrap?

Repeal the first amendment or you STILL are.

Baby Lee
06-20-2009, 05:31 PM
have had disagreements with goatboy, meccamist, broooock, BabyPooLee and others.
Don't flatter yourself. You missing the humor of an observation, then following up by missing a pop culture reference does not a beef warrant.

Just a momentary realization 'oh, he's not that smart' and back to business as usual.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Repeal the first amendment or you STILL are.
lol wut

Baby Lee
06-20-2009, 05:38 PM
lol wut

I mean, if you know someone's saying something, and don't do everything necessary to stop him, why that's just as bad.

Truth be told, I'm at a loss how, as a mere poster, letting people say whatever comes to their mind on a BB without an adamant effort to shut them up is in any way complicity in that whatever it is they say.

Reaper16
06-20-2009, 05:40 PM
I mean, if you know someone's saying something, and don't do everything necessary to stop him, why that's just as bad.

Truth be told, I'm at a loss how, as a mere poster, letting people say whatever comes to their mind on a BB without an adamant effort to shut them up is in any way complicity in that whatever it is they say.
I'm not sure that it is true. I just wanted to say it. Maybe guilt some votes over to the 'yes' side.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 01:34 AM
Don't flatter yourself. You missing the humor of an observation, then following up by missing a pop culture reference does not a beef warrant.

Just a momentary realization 'oh, he's not that smart' and back to business as usual.

I see you are only refering to the haiku posts the other day, but we've had other conversations before, I don't think we see eye to eye on a few issues, sorry if that truth bothered you....

Baby Lee
06-21-2009, 07:21 AM
I see you are only refering to the haiku posts the other day, but we've had other conversations before, I don't think we see eye to eye on a few issues, sorry if that truth bothered you....

It's truly a testiment to your eloquence and wit that I have no idea what you're referring to. ;):Poke:

Third Eye
06-21-2009, 07:45 AM

Knowledge of pop culture and intelligence are inversely related.

stevieray
06-21-2009, 07:52 AM
what a bunch of women.

ban yourselves.

Baby Lee
06-21-2009, 07:53 AM
Knowledge of pop culture and intelligence are inversely related.

OK, you've made a statement, now make your case.

Wow us.

stevieray
06-21-2009, 08:12 AM

You are going to make someone a great wife someday...;)

every law about discrimination is broken here on almost a daily basis...yet there are still those who act like the bar for moral standards is high and has to be monitered based soley on a personal dislike of a specific poster.

if anything, it's more like HS BS cliques...

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 08:20 AM
It's truly a testiment to your eloquence and wit that I have no idea what you're referring to. ;):Poke:

Well, I know we've disagreed on topics discussed within the confines of this board. we've either openly discussed it, or I held you in contempt of my opinions silently.....

Bugeater
06-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Use Firefox and install https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/7023
Meh, I tried that once before and didn't care for it, but perhaps it has improved since then. One would think an ignore feature would make the person totally go away, not remind you of them every time they post.

Edit: OK, I installed this again and it appears to be much more refined. I highly recommend it.

Baby Lee
06-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Well, I know we've disagreed on topics discussed within the confines of this board. we've either openly discussed it, or I held you in contempt of my opinions silently.....

I am humbled that you esteem my abilities such that you think I can read your mind. :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
06-21-2009, 09:03 AM
65 to Bust, Admiral Crunch, alanm, AustinChief, Baby Lee, BigChiefDave, btlook1, BuckinKaeding, burt, Bwana, Chiefaholic, ChiefJustice, ClevelandBronco, DaFace, dirk digler, Farzin, gblowfish, Gonzo, Halfcan, Joe Seahawk, Just Passin' By, Kerberos, KnowMo2724, kstater, Mr. Krab's, Otter, Psyko Tek, R Clark, Raised On Riots, Rausch, RJ, RNR, Sanka, Skip Towne, StcChief, and Sure-Oz are counter-revolutionary pigs and will be first against the wall.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 09:05 AM
I am humbled that you esteem my abilities such that you think I can read your mind. :thumb:

funny, you want to continue to go into the imaginable of this scenerio, when I was obviously holding an olive branch and giving you an out. You want to go on record (as if that held any meaning) that we've only crossed words once before tonight, and that was about the Haiku?

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 09:08 AM
65 to Bust, Admiral Crunch, alanm, AustinChief, Baby Lee, BigChiefDave, btlook1, BuckinKaeding, burt, Bwana, Chiefaholic, ChiefJustice, ClevelandBronco, DaFace, dirk digler, Farzin, gblowfish, Gonzo, Halfcan, Joe Seahawk, Just Passin' By, Kerberos, KnowMo2724, kstater, Mr. Krab's, Otter, Psyko Tek, R Clark, Raised On Riots, Rausch, RJ, RNR, Sanka, Skip Towne, StcChief, and Sure-Oz are counter-revolutionary pigs and will be first against the wall.

I'm having a hard time realizing my angst or joy over not being on your list. Please give me insight to how I should feel....

Baby Lee
06-21-2009, 09:40 AM
funny, you want to continue to go into the imaginable of this scenerio, when I was obviously holding an olive branch and giving you an out. You want to go on record (as if that held any meaning) that we've only crossed words once before tonight, and that was about the Haiku?

Jesus cyberGawain, I'm guessing we must have. My only point is that I don't recall ever expending any brainpower in your direction. Must have been epic.
You sure you didn't in fact wage this leviathan battle in your mind as you initially ceded you might have?

Not trying to be a dick, but I honestly don't recall debating anything with you, sorry if that offends. It's just that, if someone asekd me to say five things you know about crazycoffee, 'he's apparently mad at me about something' would have to count for at least three.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 10:01 AM

Jesus cyberGawain, I'm guessing we must have. My only point is that I don't recall ever expending any brainpower in your direction. Must have been epic.
You sure you didn't in fact wage this leviathan battle in your mind as you initially ceded you might have?

Are you this stupid? You don't, or didn't, see the correlation of this point (bolded parts, in case you were wondering) in our posts? Yes I am certain we've had words, but I'm stating it's not worth the brainpower to prove to you. Let's just guess on a few topics we probably disagree;

1)cop related threads on this board. I am not a cop, but was one, and may again soon. You're opinions of cops?
2)I'm more republican in political nature, and you are not.
3)all for pot? I'm not.... seen enough of it to know it can cause deaths like DUI's, and it's not legalized, yet anyway....

need more?

sedated
06-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Numerous examples of blatant racism. He is a miserable, hateful, wretched little man.

like bugeater said, I scanned his last few posts and didn't see anything racist at all.

can anyone quote some of this supposed racism?

Baby Lee
06-21-2009, 10:19 AM
Are you this stupid? You don't, or didn't, see the correlation of this point (bolded parts, in case you were wondering) in our posts? Yes I am certain we've had words, but I'm stating it's not worth the brainpower to prove to you. Let's just guess on a few topics we probably disagree;

1)cop related threads on this board. I am not a cop, but was one, and may again soon. You're opinions of cops?
2)I'm more republican in political nature, and you are not.
3)all for pot? I'm not.... seen enough of it to know it can cause deaths like DUI's, and it's not legalized, yet anyway....

need more?

IOC, you have me mixed up with someone else. ROFL

EDIT TO ADD: I'm SURE you have links to our battles, but the idea that someone thinks I'm a cop hating liberal pot advocate is perhaps the funniest thing ever posted on this BB.

Somebody needs to alert the jAZs, Direckshuns, and penchiefs of the world what a cool guy I am.

crazycoffey
06-21-2009, 10:38 AM
IOC, you have me mixed up with someone else. ROFL

EDIT TO ADD: I'm SURE you have links to our battles, but the idea that someone thinks I'm a cop hating liberal pot advocate is perhaps the funniest thing ever posted on this BB.

Somebody needs to alert the jAZs, Direckshuns, and penchiefs of the world what a cool guy I am.

did I forget lawyer type?

Kerberos
06-21-2009, 02:47 PM
like bugeater said, I scanned his last few posts and didn't see anything racist at all.

can anyone quote some of this supposed racism?

Although I don't always agree with Vailpass I don't hold anything against him (except the obvious that he is a Donkey Fan) but as a poster he seems to be ok???

I don't venture into the black hole of DC much so I wouldn't know his style there anyway.

vailpass
06-22-2009, 02:54 PM
Weeping vaginas unite.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Weeping vaginas unite.

ROFL You can be an entertaining racist sack of shit at times, I tells ya'!

DeezNutz
06-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Weeping vaginas unite.

You should never put your junk in a weeping vagina. Over-the-counter meds won't help.

Simply Red
06-22-2009, 03:03 PM
no, VP CAN be a jerk, but once you grab hold of him, sit down w/ him, he WILL talk through disagreements. He's okay by me.

teedubya
06-22-2009, 03:37 PM
I think we should ban FAX!!! But since he is invisible, I guess we won't have to! heh.

patteeu
06-22-2009, 10:50 PM

Don't worry, surely our poop threads will redeem us in the casual observers' eyes. :rolleyes:

patteeu
06-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Like it or not DC is a part of the overall Chiefs forum, someone could say "that chiefsplanet forum allows racists to post" and not be wrong.

If it can get you banned on the main forum it should get you banned in a sub forum also.

You can get banned in DC for being a racist. Vailpass doesn't cross that line.

Frazod
06-22-2009, 10:59 PM
You can get banned in DC for being a racist. Vailpass doesn't cross that line.

LMAO

You're funny. You're also a complete and total liar, but you are funny.

Baby Lee
06-23-2009, 08:12 AM
LMAO

You're funny. You're also a complete and total liar, but you are funny.

Unless the 'line' has evolved to metaphysical certainty, he's stating an opinion. So by calling him a liar, are you stating that he himself thinks vp crossed the line but won't admit said opinion? Or are you conflating an opinion with which you disagree with a lie?

Frazod
06-23-2009, 08:17 AM
Unless the 'line' has evolved to metaphysical certainty, he's stating an opinion. So by calling him a liar, are you stating that he himself thinks vp crossed the line but won't admit said opinion? Or are you conflating an opinion with which you disagree with a lie?

It's a lie and he knows it. And so do you. Everybody who spends a lot of time in that sewer knows it.

stevieray
06-23-2009, 08:33 AM
here we go again where racsim is the absolute worst thing to ever happen on the planet.

this shit is getting old.

Earthling
06-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Banned? No.
Waterboarded? Most defrinitely.

HemiEd
06-23-2009, 09:27 AM
No.

Exactly, I enjoy most of his takes. I don't get all of these banng threads, more high school popularity contests?

patteeu
06-23-2009, 12:52 PM
Banned? No.
Waterboarded? Most defrinitely.

:LOL: