PDA

View Full Version : Life Happy Father's Day, Dads!

Pitt Gorilla
06-20-2009, 06:22 PM
Father's Day represents a time when we honor our dads for everything they've given to us. However, if you're a dad, you realize that the best gift that you can have is kids that call you Daddy (or Dad for you older guys).

Well, that and beer/BBQ.

Happy Father's Day.

Scorp
06-20-2009, 06:25 PM
I am the best dad in the world, at least that is what I tell my kids.

Gonzo
06-20-2009, 06:28 PM
It's my first father's day tomorrow. If you'd have told me this 2 years ago I woulda laughed. My little dude is awesome. Best thing I've ever done.
Posted via Mobile Device

BWillie
06-20-2009, 06:48 PM
You are right dad, I should of been a blow job.

EyePod
06-20-2009, 06:53 PM
I heard the joke the other day that Father's Day is the day that you thank your Dad for having sex with your mom while Mother's Day is the day you thank your Mom for not swallowing you. Kinda puts a creepy perspective on BJ's... oh wait, not it doesn't.

RJ

I am the luckiest dad in the world, or at least that is what I tell my daughter. :D

EyePod
Oh, and isn't Father's Day tomorrow?

BWillie
06-20-2009, 06:54 PM
I heard the joke the other day that Father's Day is the day that you thank your Dad for having sex with your mom while Mother's Day is the day you thank your Mom for not swallowing you. Kinda puts a creepy perspective on BJ's... oh wait, not it doesn't.

So are blowjobs an abortion?

Sully
06-20-2009, 06:56 PM
this is my first as a dad, and honestly I've gotten a little choked up over the weekend, thinking I wish my dad couldve seen me being a dad. I know he'd laugh at he mistakes I make daily, but also be proud of what I've done/am doing with my life. It's tough that he didn't really get to see me turn things around.
Ugh...just got dusty in here. My bad.

Happy Father's Day, dads. And thanks to all the mothers who make us look good.

KcFanInGA
06-20-2009, 08:51 PM
To all the fathers, lets make this fathers day a new start. I do a lot right with my kids, but there is always something to work on as well. Let's all pick sumpin. I am going to yell less, and take more time to teach the lessons my kids need. Happy Fathers day, Dads. Im getting Fight Night Round 4 as a late present.

Slainte
06-20-2009, 09:29 PM
So are blowjobs an abortion?

The lack of blowjobs are the abortion of pleasure.

Lzen
06-20-2009, 09:41 PM
It's my first father's day tomorrow. If you'd have told me this 2 years ago I woulda laughed. My little dude is awesome. Best thing I've ever done.
Posted via Mobile Device

this is my first as a dad, and honestly I've gotten a little choked up over the weekend, thinking I wish my dad couldve seen me being a dad. I know he'd laugh at he mistakes I make daily, but also be proud of what I've done/am doing with my life. It's tough that he didn't really get to see me turn things around.
Ugh...just got dusty in here. My bad.

Happy Father's Day, dads. And thanks to all the mothers who make us look good.

Congrats, guys. That is awesome.

For me, this will be my first father's day without my dad. Kind of weird, but I know he's not suffering any more.
I only hope that my kids appreciate the things I do for them.

Pioli Zombie
06-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Being a Dad means spending 3 hours giving your daughter treatment for those bugs that just came out of her hair that may or may not even be Lice but just in case you spend Saturday night doing it and washing all the sheets and you are glad you were the one to do it because you are her Dad.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lzen
06-21-2009, 02:42 PM
bumpity bump

stevieray
06-21-2009, 02:53 PM

You too?

:doh!:

Zebedee DuBois
06-21-2009, 03:03 PM
I've got a mug that says, "World's Greatest Dad!" on it.
They don't hand those out to just any schmoe!

ya know....it warms the heart to know there are a couple people in the world that think that mug speaks the truth.

Pitt Gorilla
06-21-2009, 03:07 PM
I've got a mug that says, "World's Greatest Dad!" on it.
They don't hand those out to just any schmoe!

ya know....it warms the heart to know there are a couple people in the world that think that mug speaks the truth.My youngest son thinks my name is "Dada", which I think ranks pretty well with mugs, etc.

stumppy
06-21-2009, 03:14 PM
I only hope that my kids appreciate the things I do for them.

They will, more and more as they get older.

Congratulations to all the other dads. We trully have the best job in the world. It is the hardest, most physically and mentally draining, time consuming and most exspensive job there is. However, nothing else can be as enjoyable and rewarding as fatherhood.