PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet ChiefsPlanet Fireside Chat: June 23, 2009

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 02:05 PM
My fellow Planeteers, my presidency has already seen both triumph (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=203740) and tragedy (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=198420). It has been a momentous several months, and I'm as proud to be the coolest person on this forum now as I was before taking office.

Mostly, though, this Planet is about you. Sort of. It's about you glorifying me, but still... that's cool, right?

So this afternoon and evening, I'll be checking in. Ask questions, personal or planetary, that you'd like to see answered. I'll give Planetbux and perhaps even a response to the ones I deem worthy of positive reniforcement.

Dear Planeteers, don't let me down.

http://j.photos.cx/thepresident-3e4.png (http://twitter.com/ultrapeanut)

The Franchise
06-23-2009, 02:06 PM
What are you going to do about these n00bs?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 02:07 PM
What are you going to do about these n00bs?I WILL END THEM

Five Planetbux to Ultra Pistachio.

Buck
06-23-2009, 02:09 PM
Question: What am I eating for lunch?

The Franchise
06-23-2009, 02:09 PM
:thumb:You have received a donation of $5 from Ultra Peanut.

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 02:11 PM
Question: What am I eating for lunch?Big ol' chili dog.

2pb to MediaCroding.

Rain Man
06-23-2009, 02:12 PM
The arcade scoring issue seems to be a growing problem. How do you intend to address it?

And while I'm calling, we're seeing the advent of ever-larger threads. Like Medicare and Social Security, threads like "I have a date", "Random thoughts", and "Alternate Reality 3" threaten to overrun our bandwith if their unabated growth continues. Do you support or oppose capping these large threads?

Buck
Wrong.

I'll give you a hint.

It includes every single food group from the Food Pyramid, except fruit.

It is one dish.

Donger
Why is my penis increasing in both length and girth for no apparent reason?

The Franchise
06-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Why is my penis increasing in both length and girth for no apparent reason?

Jelq.

Donger
06-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Jelq.

Some kind of delicious fruit spread?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Wrong.http://j.photos.cx/TyCobbGiveaShit-ff4.png

Why is my penis increasing in both length and girth for no apparent reason?Magic.

The arcade scoring issue seems to be a growing problem. How do you intend to address it?Bootstraps.

And while I'm calling, we're seeing the advent of ever-larger threads. Like Medicare and Social Security, threads like "I have a date", "Random thoughts", and "Alternate Reality 3" threaten to overrun our bandwith if their unabated growth continues. Do you support or oppose capping these large threads?Let the free market decide.

Kyle DeLexus
06-23-2009, 02:18 PM
This is a two part question. Part one: Should the MODs become more intolerant of trolls and trolling behavior? Two: Do you support frazod's MOD candidacy?

Iowanian
06-23-2009, 02:19 PM
All hail the princess of planUtopia.

It's a little early in the day to be sniffing paint.

Sully
06-23-2009, 02:20 PM
What will happen if I put myself on ignore?

Ultra Peanut
This is a two part question. Part one: Should the MODs become more intolerant of trolls and trolling behavior? Two: Do you support frazod's MOD candidacy?Fuck trolls and sho'nuff.

All hail the princess of planUtopia.That's not my official title... yet.

It's a little early in the day to be sniffing paint.It is never too early. Never.

Hammock Parties
What is your administration going to do about my unfulfilled sex life?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 02:21 PM
What is your administration going to do about my unfulfilled sex life?The blue-ribbon commission we assembled seems to indicate that your frustrating sex life is actually pushing you towards become a more chiseled, ripped, jacked dude who could totally crush rocks with his biceps.

So we're gonna wait and see.

Buck
06-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Can you tell me where you get all those funny IM's from?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Can you tell me where you get all those funny IM's from?I would tell you, but then you'd be all:

http://j.photos.cx/whatthehell-e61-b19.gif

Kyle DeLexus
06-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Alright this is a biggie, what are some good workout tunes?

Buck
06-23-2009, 02:31 PM
I would tell you, but then you'd be all:

http://j.photos.cx/whatthehell-e61-b19.gif

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f138/mattdayjr/fw4m6d.gif

FAX
06-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Mr./Ms. President?

The Kansas City Star has reported (and I quote), "The team has lost 300 pounds."

Many Planetarians could care less, yet the posters continue to discuss it. Is your administration prepared to introduce some new thread ideas? And I'd like a follow-up.

FAX

Titty Meat
06-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Dear Mr. President

Will you get one of the hawt chicks on here to post her newdz?

Sully
06-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Why is it so fucking hot?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Mr./Ms. President?

The Kansas City Star has reported (and I quote), "The team has lost 300 pounds."

Many Planetarians could care less, yet the posters continue to discuss it. Is your administration prepared to introduce some new thread ideas? And I'd like a follow-up.

FAXMs. and I don't even know what the fuck.

Dear Mr. President

Will you get one of the hawt chicks on here to post her newdz?lol no

Why is it so fucking hot?I don't knooooooooooow. :deevee:

Hammock Parties
06-23-2009, 02:39 PM
The blue-ribbon commission we assembled seems to indicate that your frustrating sex life is actually pushing you towards become a more chiseled, ripped, jacked dude who could totally crush rocks with his biceps.

So we're gonna wait and see.

The blue-ribbon commission is stalking me at the gym?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 02:40 PM
The blue-ribbon commission is stalking me at the gym?Among... other places.

8,000pb to Claythan.

Sully
06-23-2009, 02:50 PM
I'm currently watching the Chiefs vs Broncos 1994 game from Denver.
This leads to a 2-part question.

Did any NFL player ever gain as much "muscle" through a career as Shannon Sharpe?

and

How long until evidence of Shannon Sharpe's use of prohibited substances is released to the media?

Buck
06-23-2009, 02:50 PM
This thread sucks.

You can have your 2pb back.

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 03:18 PM
Alright this is a biggie, what are some good workout tunes? Fertig, los! - Sie ist in mich verliebt
Far och Son - Panik (Phatzoo Remix)
The Gay Pimp - Soccer Practice

This thread sucks.

You can have your 2pb back.http://i39.tinypic.com/25tke82.gif

Buck
06-23-2009, 03:24 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/25tke82.gif

http://i30.tinypic.com/2bcgna.gif

MOhillbilly
06-23-2009, 03:30 PM
What is best?

Buck
06-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Oooh I know!!!

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women?

Frazod
06-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Fuck trolls and sho'nuff.

Sweet. Now I have a 2-1 majority vote AND the support of the President. :rockon:

Scorp
06-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Dear Mr. President, I congratulate you on your fine Presidency thus far. Being a loyal supporter of your candidacy, I would like to ask a small favor. I too have achieved greatness here on Chiefsplanet, as I currently reside as KING of the Arcade. As you know when you hold a position of great power, people do things out of jealousy and try to discredit and defame you. People of this low caliber need to have their teeth bashed in and forced to die in a fire.

I know you will use your great power to make these people of such character disappear. I continue to support you in your Presidency and look forward to the next term's campaign.

Sincerely,
Mr. Scorp

stevieray
06-23-2009, 04:05 PM
...lay low for awhile, come in smooth...

Nice job..

is it wrong to have grey hair and be Elvis?...a question for someone actually in Memphis.

Ebolapox
06-23-2009, 04:09 PM
madame president... I have two questions that are in dire need of answers...

1) what is a nubian?

2) is whelp really a word?

Bowser
06-23-2009, 04:15 PM
So when, in earnest, did I become "all that"?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 04:23 PM
is it wrong to have grey hair and be Elvis?...a question for someone actually in Memphis.Difficult to say, but you should probably gain some weight just to be safe.

madame president... I have two questions that are in dire need of answers...

1) what is a nubian?Shut the fuck up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the fuckin' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the fuck do you call that?

2) is whelp really a word?"Whelp" is not, "welp" is.

Welp,

So when, in earnest, did I become "all that"?This is kind of like trying to define when "the middle ages" ended. It's not something that can even begin to be approximated until centuries later.

Buck
06-23-2009, 04:26 PM
I just read that Bootlegged thread again...Damn.

Tiger's Fan
06-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Is it too soon to look back fondly at the Calipari tenure?

The Franchise
06-23-2009, 04:34 PM
Dear Mr. President, I congratulate you on your fine Presidency thus far. Being a loyal supporter of your candidacy, I would like to ask a small favor. I too have achieved greatness here on Chiefsplanet, as I currently reside as KING of the Arcade. As you know when you hold a position of great power, people do things out of jealousy and try to discredit and defame you. People of this low caliber need to have their teeth bashed in and forced to die in a fire.

I know you will use your great power to make these people of such character disappear. I continue to support you in your Presidency and look forward to the next term's campaign.

Sincerely,
Mr. Scorp

Fail. It's Ms. President.

Coach
06-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Let's see here. NFL reciever gets 30 days for killing a pedestrian while driving drunk. Average Joe gets 3 years in prison for stealing Lance Armstrong's bike. Oh yes, and nobody got killed in the process.

Is the justice system fair?

burt
06-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Ms. President,

If I watch Pro Wrestling, will I immediately become stupid, or does it take a while?

Reaper16
06-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Ms. President,

If I watch Pro Wrestling, will I immediately become stupid, or does it take a while?
Many of ChiefsPlanet's brightest posters watch pro wrestling. I'd say that there is no truth to the matter of pro wrestling diminishing one's intelligence.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Many of ChiefsPlanet's brightest posters watch pro wrestling. I'd say that there is no truth to the matter of pro wrestling diminishing one's intelligence.

I'm sorry, when was the First Dude introduced to this press conference?

Reaper16
06-23-2009, 05:02 PM
I'm sorry, when was the First Dude introduced to this press conference?
I'll take it.

Really, though, that question was out-of-line. It implied that Madame President is stupid.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-23-2009, 05:03 PM
I'll take it.

Really, though, that question was out-of-line. It implied that Madame President is stupid.

I don't think Burt knew any better. Maybe. But I don't think so. If so, shame on Burt. I was just funnin though I assume that's obvious.

Reaper16
06-23-2009, 05:04 PM
I don't think Burt knew any better. Maybe. But I don't think so. If so, shame on Burt. I was just funnin though I assume that's obvious.
I'm funnin', too. This is a fun administration.

irishjayhawk
06-23-2009, 05:08 PM

Sincerely,
Mr. Scorp

I've been meaning to ask you, Mr. Scorp, what your signature is from.

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Is it too soon to look back fondly at the Calipari tenure?YES.

Let's see here. NFL reciever gets 30 days for killing a pedestrian while driving drunk. Average Joe gets 3 years in prison for stealing Lance Armstrong's bike. Oh yes, and nobody got killed in the process.

Is the justice system fair?YES.

http://j.photos.cx/americanjustice-820.png

Ms. President,

If I watch Pro Wrestling, will I immediately become stupid, or does it take a while?You seem to have made an exceptionally common mistake. There is, however, a kernel of truth in the oft-repeated fallacy. You see, while watching wrestling doesn't make you a dumb, writing for wrestling has been empirically proven to make you a dumb over time.

I'm sorry, when was the First Dude introduced to this press conference?Awwwwwww, if only. :3

My relationship with the First Dude is purely platonic, I'm afraid.

burt
06-23-2009, 05:59 PM

My understanding is that the idiots that watch pro wrestling are the same idiots that like rap music!

bowener
06-23-2009, 05:59 PM
2-parter:

can you tell me who I am, and why Im not funny?

Identity crisis going on.

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 06:05 PM
My understanding is that the idiots that watch pro wrestling are the same idiots that like rap music! hell to the naw

2-parter:

can you tell me who I am, and why Im not funny?

Identity crisis going on.You're cool, and you're not unfunny. hth

bowener
06-23-2009, 06:06 PM
hell to the naw

You're cool, and you're not unfunny. hth

Fuck yeah! The Prez digs me! UP has my vote in the reelection.

Buck
06-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Why was my poop all leafy?

P.S. This question may help you figure out what I had for lunch.

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Fuck yeah! The Prez digs me! UP has my vote in the reelection.Re-election? Huh?

You didn't get the... no no, I had to revise the CP Constitution to, you know, prevent unrest.

bowener
06-23-2009, 06:14 PM
Re-election? Huh?

You didn't get the... no no, I had to revise the CP Constitution to, you know, prevent unrest.

Can I be your Goebbels?

You know, to manage the "unrest" that may occur during the change?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-23-2009, 06:18 PM
Can I be your Goebbels?

Our president is a little young to be going through menopause. And frankly sir, it's a little unsettling seeing you beg for such a position.

Ebolapox
06-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Can I be your Goebbels?

STFU, n00b. you're no goebbels. if ANYTHING, you're rudolf hess.

Mr. Wizard
06-23-2009, 06:20 PM
What are you going to do about these n00bs?

I am a nOOb :clap:
Are you going to continue to allow nOOb persecution? :eek:
There are those on this forum who only live to punish us STFU
funny thing is they think we give a fuck what they think ROFL
what do you think pres? :doh!:

Kyle DeLexus
06-23-2009, 06:21 PM
I am a nOOb :clap:
Are you going to continue to allow nOOb persecution? :eek:
There are those on this forum who only live to punish us STFU
funny thing is they think we give a fuck what they think ROFL
what do you think pres? :doh!:

It's n00b, show some damn pride in yourself!

bowener
06-23-2009, 06:31 PM
Our president is a little young to be going through menopause. And frankly sir, it's a little unsettling seeing you beg for such a position.

Beg? I was merely asking if he wanted to use my god given talents for the betterment and good of CP. However, I understand you have seniority, and if you would like, you can be Goebbels, and I shall be Hess, with my actions and intentions shrouded in mystery... lurking.... until imprisoned alone, for life, never hearing another human voice again.

edit:

Either way, we need to quell the n00bs grumblings, lest we find ourselves in a full blown revolt... then we will regret such bickering.

Scorp
06-23-2009, 07:00 PM
I've been meaning to ask you, Mr. Scorp, what your signature is from.

That would be the movie "Meet Bill".

L.A. Chieffan
06-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Is you is, or is you ain't, my constituency?

Thig Lyfe
06-23-2009, 07:16 PM
I just finished season 3 of The Wire. How crazy was dat shit, yo!?!

Reaper16
06-23-2009, 08:28 PM
I just finished season 3 of The Wire. How crazy was dat shit, yo!?!
How many times did you re-watch the Stringer Bell vs Omar & Brother Mouzone scene?

Also, congratulations! Now you get to advance to seasons 4 & 5, arguably the best ones.

Mr. Wizard
06-23-2009, 08:36 PM
It's n00b, show some damn pride in yourself!

No, I choose to be a nOOb :)

Thig Lyfe
06-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Also, congratulations! Now you get to advance to seasons 4 & 5, arguably the best ones.

Damn, for real? Even better than the first three? I mean, other than Marlo and the guy running for Mayor, I have no idea where it even goes from here. I'm excited.

Buck
06-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Dude Season 4 is the best.

Season 5 is great too.

Kyle DeLexus
06-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Damn, for real? Even better than the first three? I mean, other than Marlo and the guy running for Mayor, I have no idea where it even goes from here. I'm excited.

2 sucked balls.

Buck
06-23-2009, 09:23 PM
2 Was good IMO. (They all are)

Heres how each season ranks for me.

4, 1, 5, 2, 3

Reaper16
06-23-2009, 09:26 PM
2 Was good IMO. (They all are)

Heres how each season ranks for me.

4, 1, 5, 2, 3
For me, they go: 4, 5, 1, 2, 3. Not that any of them are even close to being merely "good" or anything.

2 sucked balls.

2 is so damn good. I don't get some of the [relative] hate for it.

Buck
06-23-2009, 09:30 PM
For me, they go: 4, 5, 1, 2, 3. Not that any of them are even close to being merely "good" or anything.

2 is so damn good. I don't get some of the [relative] hate for it.

I could see 4, 5, 1, 2, 3...

But I'm rewatching and I've only seen 1 again so far, and its a whole lot better the 2nd time around. The most epic scene in the show takes place in season 1 (IMO). It was also BRILLIANTLY shot.

If you haven't seen all of Season 1 DO NOT WATCH THIS.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUp6wCBcuXI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MUp6wCBcuXI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Reaper16
06-23-2009, 09:44 PM
I think that I like 5 so much because of how absolutely soul-crushing it is, even after coming off that most soul-crushing of seasons, 4. The idea that, after learning through the first four seasons what terrible things our cities go through, there is no one in the media paying attention to all these problems is deeply disturbing. That's one of the central brilliances of season 5 -- its all about the media, yet the media misses every single important story.

Direckshun
06-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Ms. President,

My post total is getting up there. It's only a matter of time before I begin to compile dozens of thousands of posts and become a universally known fixture around here.

What will my reputation be when that happens and how can I improve it?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 10:41 PM
I leave you with this.

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/gcBN46tvj7FA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="720" height="570" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

I love you all.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-23-2009, 10:43 PM
Ms. President if I may, when will John Cena finally best the man only known as The Miz?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 10:45 PM
Ms. President if I may, when will John Cena finally best the man only known as The Miz?NEVER

Mr. Flopnuts
06-23-2009, 10:47 PM
NEVER

TEAM MIZ!!!! TO THE SHIP!!!

RealSNR
06-23-2009, 10:54 PM
Ms. President,

Was Frasier a better show than Cheers?

Ultra Peanut
06-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Ms. President,

Was Frasier a better show than Cheers?http://j.photos.cx/50headshake-dbb.gif