PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV That's right, I said it, My Life on the D List is hilarious

Baby Lee
06-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Watching the most recent episode of Kathy Griffin's 'My Life on the D List' and I've been laughing to tears for the past 1/2 hour. Funniest stuff I've seen on TV since Arrested Development went off the air. Reality TV done right.

Paula Dean's 'gay' Brandon is Will and Grace's Harland Polk come to life.

Snoring dogs

Michael McDonald

It's got it all.

JD10367
06-24-2009, 06:58 AM
I've enjoyed her show. She has that abrasive comedy persona, but you can see how she really wants acceptance and recognition (as all comics do, since most of them turn to comedy out of childhood isolation) and she works really hard doing crappy promotions in small places to try and drum up business. Besides, she's a two-bagger but has a decent bod for her age. I'd hit it. (Sorry, that's a different thread...)

BigRedChief
06-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Yeah count me in, I like Kathy Griffin's D list show. It's always a lock for some good sarcastic humor.

CoMoChief
06-24-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm skeptical to see this because I absolutely hate that bitch. She's one of the girls in hollywood I'd love to hit straight in the beak.

But comparing it to Arrested Development, either you have some serious balls to make such comparison, or it really is that funny. Hmmmmm. I dunno.