PDA

View Full Version : Life I had a kidney stone

big nasty kcnut
06-24-2009, 03:46 AM
It started at work 2 hours later it's was so bad i had to go to the hospital a few hours later i got kidney stone and came home i was so scared. Here to everybody that help me at the hospital and my dad for making me laugh cause i was so scared.
Posted via Mobile Device

mikey23545
06-24-2009, 03:49 AM
This too shall pass...

J Diddy
06-24-2009, 03:58 AM
See I thought being stoned was a good thing.

acesn8s
06-24-2009, 04:05 AM
Antifreeze should take care of it.

J Diddy
06-24-2009, 04:18 AM
Antifreeze should take care of it.

Wow.

I applaud your incredible dickish-ness.

Skip Towne
06-24-2009, 04:38 AM
So is it all better now?

big nasty kcnut
06-24-2009, 05:14 AM
Mike yeah i going to need antibiotic and got a strainer to get the stone. I feel a little better.
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
06-24-2009, 05:20 AM
So ... the stone hasn't passed, yet?

I thought that, nowadays, they used powerful sonic rays to blast the stone and shatter it into a million little pieces ... did they shoot you with sonic rays, Mr. kcnut?

FAX

big nasty kcnut
06-24-2009, 05:44 AM
Mr.fax nope but did see a hot nurse and ambulance driver.
Posted via Mobile Device

Joie
06-24-2009, 05:44 AM
Dude. I hear that's worse than giving birth. Ask for the epidural.

Seriously, though, hope you feel better soon.

Radar Chief
06-24-2009, 06:30 AM
Been there, they suck.
Did you pass it or did they have to go get it?

cardken
06-24-2009, 06:32 AM
I get them every 2-3 years like clockwork. Pain is tolerable after awhile, but first couple of times excruciating. Fun Fact: Instead of running to Doctor when you get them, and doctor can do little for you but little pain mediation and huge bills. I found a homeopathic cure for passing them, 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice and 2 tablespoon Olive Oil. Tastes nasty, but soothes the pain quicker than Advil, and passes stone. Citric brakes up stone and oil lubes it out.
This is only if stone is small enough to pass and if it's not lodged. Then it may require surgery, I've had surgery twice for this problem. But just a little heads up for what I hope aren't future occurrences. But could save you boatloads of money. Good Luck!
PS, make sure to have Urologist check to see what is causing them, have stone checked. Diet can effect if you ever get them again, mine are Calcium based. Sodium can be another problem.

big nasty kcnut
06-24-2009, 06:36 AM
Thank for the home remedy. I'm passing it. No cutting me open
Posted via Mobile Device

Radar Chief
06-24-2009, 07:20 AM
Thank for the home remedy. I'm passing it. No cutting me open
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh no, they don’t cut you open to go get a kidney stone. So just mull that over a little and consider how they, or more to the point where do they go to, get it out.

burt
06-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Hang in there nut! I understand the pain is awful!!!

Fat Elvis
06-24-2009, 07:37 AM
Oh no, they don’t cut you open to go get a kidney stone. So just mull that over a little and consider how they, or more to the point where do they go to, get it out.

Paging Dr. Foley...Dr. Foley....

Mr. Flopnuts
06-24-2009, 08:22 AM
I've had women tell me that passing a kidney stone was more painful than giving birth. I could only imagine what that would be like for a man. And I hope I only imagine it for the rest of my life.

Baby Lee
06-24-2009, 08:29 AM

Bababooie sez, they may not cut you, but they sure as hell stick a cannula up your dickhole.

Baby Lee
06-24-2009, 08:31 AM
I get them every 2-3 years like clockwork. Pain is tolerable after awhile, but first couple of times excruciating. Fun Fact: Instead of running to Doctor when you get them, and doctor can do little for you but little pain mediation and huge bills. I found a homeopathic cure for passing them, 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice and 2 tablespoon Olive Oil. Tastes nasty, but soothes the pain quicker than Advil, and passes stone. Citric brakes up stone and oil lubes it out.
This is only if stone is small enough to pass and if it's not lodged. Then it may require surgery, I've had surgery twice for this problem. But just a little heads up for what I hope aren't future occurrences. But could save you boatloads of money. Good Luck!
PS, make sure to have Urologist check to see what is causing them, have stone checked. Diet can effect if you ever get them again, mine are Calcium based. Sodium can be another problem.

Ever undergo ESWL?

Groves
06-24-2009, 08:42 AM
I'm a one-a-year-guy with the stones.

Once I had this brilliant idea to stop drinking soda.

My stones formed a little less frequently.......but they were *much* larger.

Needless to say, I now drink soda whenever I feel like it.

Frosty
06-24-2009, 09:30 AM
My wife has gotten a couple recently. The doctor told her that it was because she was getting too much calcium and that she basically had to choose between getting kidney stones and getting osteoporosis later in life.

That didn't sound right, so when we got home, I started reading through PubMed and all the recent studies were saying that kidney stones formed because one didn't get enough calcium. Calcium helps flush out the oxalate out of the body before it can get to the kidneys where it forms the stones.

bevischief
06-24-2009, 06:23 PM
From what I heard the closest a man comes to having a baby...

RippedmyFlesh
06-24-2009, 06:30 PM
I had them..catch the bastard because the composition can give you a clue of what to avoid.
Found out what mine were and avoided cola/tea , which I used to drink by the gallon,,and they stopped
Demerol is your friend.