PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff The next great fake website that pisses everybody off

RealSNR
06-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Whoever created this is a genius

http://medicaladoptions.com/

RealSNR
06-26-2009, 01:43 PM
From the FAQ

My kid is a real train wreck. How should I list him/her on the exchange?

On the surface, we’d say that you shouldn’t list your child on the exchange at all. Upon digging deeper and getting to better know your precious angel, we’d recommend with surest conviction that you should indeed list your child on the exchange. One man’s garbage is another man’s gold, and your child may just be that chunk of garbage that another man finds golden value in. This isn’t to say that your child is the very garbage you just suggested he or she was in the preposition of this question, which may in fact be your rightful perception, but that that your chunk of lead may be gold in the molding hands of the right alchemist parents.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-26-2009, 01:43 PM
WTF?

Demonpenz
06-26-2009, 01:47 PM
I'll take that 16 year old off your hands /demonpenz

Mr. Flopnuts
06-26-2009, 01:48 PM
I'll take that 7 year old boy off your hands as long as he has cancer. /MJ

SPATCH
06-26-2009, 01:50 PM
i lawled a few times reading the "what the bible says" section

rad
06-26-2009, 01:53 PM
From the "dispelling the myths" section:

Myth: There is no Biblical support for trading children

Yes there is, though perhaps not gay children. Please read our comprehensive article "Kid Swapping and the Bible – the Match Made in Heaven."

Demonpenz
06-26-2009, 01:54 PM
I'll take Mj off your hands /death

KCChiefsMan
06-26-2009, 01:59 PM
thats pretty good!

BigVE
06-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Check out the success stories.

Just Passin' By
06-26-2009, 02:08 PM
I don't know if anyone caught it, but there's a link to a similar site about dog fighting down the bottom on the right.

Kyle DeLexus
06-26-2009, 02:24 PM
Haggle
You have 48-hours to accept an offer on your child. If you don’t respond, the bid will be automatically rejected. You are free to make counter offers. You can make a counter offer, such as requesting an additional child, excluding a child, or asking for cash in trade.

ROFL

Kyle DeLexus
06-26-2009, 02:29 PM
From the tips on saying goodbye section.

If you’ve already entered in to a trade agreement, and you’re waiting out the days with your old son or daughter until you can take receipt of your new one, there are many ways to make the transition easier for you and your forsaken offspring alike.

Teach your son or daughter to call you by name
No more of this "mom" or "dad" business. If your name is Steve, your boy needs to start calling you Steve. If by some sick twist of happenstance, you cross paths in the future, it will be much easier if he screams out "Steve!" than if he yells, "Dad!", especially if the new, legally valid father is on hand.

Adopt a business attitude to chores, bedtime, etc.
If you have been paying your old child an allowance for chores, take this transitional period to treat this relationship like the business transaction it now is. If the bed is only half made, maybe you should only pay half a quarter, and maybe you should write him or her up for poor work performance. Not only will this differentiate you as a cold, heartless, obvious non-parent, it will yield you greater value in household cleanliness to be enjoyed by your next child.

bevischief
06-27-2009, 09:48 AM
See the link to Micro Bikini on the bottom left hand page...

ROFL