PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Columbia Can Be Proud

TrebMaxx
06-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Heh, just saw that our local Hooter's restaurant produced the Miss Hooter's International 2009. I think I need some hot wings and a beer.

http://www.hooters.com/_content/news/2009/2009-06-22/MissHootersInt.aspx

Raechel Holtgrave Crowned Miss Hooters International 2009

Raechel Holtgrave, a Hooters Girl in Columbia, MO, will return to her hometown $50,000 richer after being crowned Miss Hooters International 2009 at the 13th Annual Hooters International Swimsuit Pageant and will represent the 450 Hooters restaurants around the world for a year.

From evening gowns to swimsuits, 133 contestants from around the world were judged by a distinguished celebrity panel including NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin; Heisman Trophy winner and 1996 NFL Rookie of the Year, Eddie George; former NSYNC star and Dancing with the Stars contestant, Joey Fatone; Four time all pro linebacker, Lance Briggs; TMZ’s producer Max Hodges; Deal or No Deal case model, Patricia Kara; 2005 Playboy Playmate Tiffany Fallon; career yardage leader for the Miami Dolphins, Mark Duper; Atlanta Hawks talent coordinator, Donni Frazier and Top Fuel Dragster, Brandon Bernstein. For the third year in a row Sports Announcer and host of Fox Sports Net Best Damn Sports Show Period, Chris Rose, hosted the pageant.

Along with the cash and crown Raechel also brings home the responsibility to represent the Hooters concept as the quintessential Hooters Girl – the cheerleader, girl next door. “Raechel is well deserving of the title for reasons beyond her beauty,” stated Beth Taylor, Pageant Director for Hooters. “She is also intelligent, always has a smile on her face and is everything we look for in a Hooters Girl,” Taylor continued.

In addition to the winner, there were 4 top finalists all of whom received cash prizes. LeAngela Davis, representing Columbus, OH was first runner up and received $15,000 and was also recognized as Miss Congeniality; Vanessa Ferbeyre who Miss Miami took home $10,000 was second runner up and in third place was Shannon Buckel, representing Schaumburg, IL winning $8,000. Becki Haines representing Hermitage, TN was the 4th place runner up and received $7,000. Finishing out the top 10 finalists in no particular order are Haley Voss from Jacksonville, FL; Natasha Horton, representing Cumberland Blvd in Atlanta, GA; Nicole Ciglar from Clearwater, FL; Rachel Mortenson from Chandler, AZ and Lauren Kosier representing Grapevine, TX all received $2,000 each.

Ms. Photogenic was awarded to Brittany Tyler from Fort Worth, TX who received a professional photo shoot valued at $5,000. In recognition Hooters international expansion, the Miss Hooters World award was given to Emma Cutts representing Nottingham, England.

The pageant was held at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts in Fort Lauderdale, FL and was broadcast live to every Hooters restaurant across the country. During the show Hooters Girl, Victoria Brown was awarded the Viewer’s Choice Award by receiving the majority of over 130,000 text votes that were cast during the contest.

Pablo
06-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Eh, she's a 6 outta 10/cp

LaChapelle
06-27-2009, 10:28 AM
I kicked her off my bike for sweating on the seat/Midnight_Vulture

Pablo
06-27-2009, 10:34 AM
When I become a mod, I'll be able to get with chicks like that no problem.

AustinChief
06-27-2009, 01:12 PM
http://www.modelmayhem.com/pics.php?id=604498

Skip Towne
06-27-2009, 01:15 PM
She's got that tranny look going on.

Stewie
06-27-2009, 01:19 PM

I smell a "Hooter's girl" that was invented and had connections. She's middle of the road.

And how many "Hooter girl this-or-that" are there? There has to be 50 Hooter's contest winners at any point in time.

TrebMaxx
06-27-2009, 02:58 PM
Hooter girls haters. :sulk:

JuicesFlowing
06-27-2009, 04:16 PM
The Britney Spears look is getting old. But whatever.

googlegoogle
06-27-2009, 04:34 PM
Celebrity panel judges = dumb

L.A. Chieffan
06-27-2009, 04:36 PM
that chick doesn't look columbian at all

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 05:54 PM
that chick doesn't look columbian at all

ROFL

I sense deep and plentiful beaker butt-hurt in this thread. Namely, because their school's State doesn't approve of tits and ass unless the tits are attached to a cow, and the ass happens to be a donkey.

Keep trying Kansass; some day you'll only be "relatively" ghey.

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 06:34 PM
I took a roadtrip thru Missouri and stayed a night in Columbia. It was a thrill. Cracker Barrel. Hampton Inn. I'm convinced I never need to see Columbia ever again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 06:44 PM
I took a roadtrip thru Missouri and stayed a night in Columbia. It was a thrill. Cracker Barrel. Hampton Inn. I'm convinced I never need to see Columbia ever again.
Posted via Mobile Device

So basically, minus the bars, the Blue Note, the Hooters, and the plentiful college poon; Olathe!

Mr. Plow
06-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Sweet. Ignore list even works via mobile.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Sweet. Ignore list even works via mobile.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ignore THIS, ball-shaver!!!

http://img.stern.de/_content/55/72/557269/schwulecowboy500_500.jpg

Skip Towne, Douchey3, and Iowanianianian love the night-life,
and HAVE to boogie!

Scorp
06-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Oh yeah, she looks like the kind of girl that would go atm.

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 08:37 PM
So basically, minus the bars, the Blue Note, the Hooters, and the plentiful college poon; Olathe!
Hey, Olathe has a Hooters. Right next to Joes Crab Shack. I find that humorous.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Hey, Olathe has a Hooters. Right next to Joes Crab Shack. I find that humorous.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO How fitting.

bowener
06-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

So basically you're telling us you are a lazy fuck and never moved your ass farther than exit 128, which is where you stayed in the hampton inn, next to the cracker barrel.

Like that time my flight stopped at JFK in NYC. Basically, NYC is a shit hole and there isnt much to do there, at least as far as I could tell from the Airport, but its all the same...

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 09:20 PM
So basically you're telling us you are a lazy fuck and never moved your ass farther than exit 128, which is where you stayed in the hampton inn, next to the cracker barrel.

Like that time my flight stopped at JFK in NYC. Basically, NYC is a shit hole and there isnt much to do there, at least as far as I could tell from the Airport, but its all the same...

ROFL :clap: Nice!

bowener
06-27-2009, 09:20 PM

Blah.

Just another fucking skinny blond white bitch. Why is that the standard of beauty in the USA anyway? Its so fucking boring! I'll never know why our culture is obsessed with women that look like 12 year olds with fake tits... lame.

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 10:30 PM

Did I say that's ALL I saw, Mr Bungle? No. I did not. That's where I finally settled after driving all over the shit hole place looking for somewhere decent to stay.
Posted via Mobile Device

bowener
06-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Did I say that's ALL I saw, Mr Bungle? No. I did not. That's where I finally settled after driving all over the shit hole place looking for somewhere decent to stay.
Posted via Mobile Device

So you settled on the hampton inn? The last exit on I-70 heading east of the first heading west? Stadium has at least 3 if not 4 hotels right on the exit (124), not hard to miss unless you just happened to stop at the first exit you came to in that shit hole of a town (if you were heading west).

May we know what made it such a shit hole? I only live there for school really, but on a day to day comparison for the average man, it ranks a lot higher than KC or STL... those ARE shit holes. To shitty for anything nice that is cheap, and too expensive for anything cheap that isnt shitty.

But, if people like to travel and look at generic hotel A and generic franchise reseraunt B, then I can see how hanging around the outskirts of town would be enjoyable for them, thats where all the useless shit is, like cracker barrel or hooters or TGIF, or bullshit steak house blah.... so if thats where you stuck to, and didnt really get out and walk around down town or around mizzou's campus during the day, then i can see how you would find it shitty, but no shittier than any other town in missouri.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO "And a good time was had by all"!

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 10:50 PM
So you settled on the hampton inn? The last exit on I-70 heading east of the first heading west? Stadium has at least 3 if not 4 hotels right on the exit (124), not hard to miss unless you just happened to stop at the first exit you came to in that shit hole of a town (if you were heading west).

May we know what made it such a shit hole? I only live there for school really, but on a day to day comparison for the average man, it ranks a lot higher than KC or STL... those ARE shit holes. To shitty for anything nice that is cheap, and too expensive for anything cheap that isnt shitty.

But, if people like to travel and look at generic hotel A and generic franchise reseraunt B, then I can see how hanging around the outskirts of town would be enjoyable for them, thats where all the useless shit is, like cracker barrel or hooters or TGIF, or bullshit steak house blah.... so if thats where you stuck to, and didnt really get out and walk around down town or around mizzou's campus during the day, then i can see how you would find it shitty, but no shittier than any other town in missouri.
Well that last sentence said it all didn't it?

Gee, sorry I messed with your lovely town. I'll give it this. Better than Central Kansas. To call Central Kansas a shithole would be an insult to shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 10:52 PM

Good Lord Man; you need ROR's tour of KC! Give me a weekend, and I'll entertain your ass ragged. Beeyatch!:D

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 10:53 PM
Well that last sentence said it all didn't it?

Gee, sorry I messed with your lovely town. I'll give it this. Better than Central Kansas. To call Central Kansas a shithole would be an insult to shit.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL!!!! God it's a dump.

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Salina. Let's talk about Salina. Or Abilene. Out there they dream of one day moving up to a trailer park. Out there people go to IHOP for wedding receptions.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Salina. Let's talk about Salina. Or Abilene. Out there they dream of one day moving up to a trailer park. Out there people go to IHOP for wedding receptions.
Posted via Mobile Device

Don't forget Emporia!!! That's where the Turnpike begins!!! WHEEE!!!!!LMAO

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 11:07 PM
Don't forget Emporia!!! That's where the Turnpike begins!!! WHEEE!!!!!LMAO

Oooh. Nice. And Topeka. Downtown Topeka. Looks like the set for "Saving Private Ryan".
And up I-70 I asked Jaspar at Information if there was anything remotely interesting anywhere and he and Betty Sue Ann happily offered the Russell Stover factory. WHOPPIEEEEEE

Lawrence is the last civilized area heading west. And even there people fuck dogs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Oooh. Nice. And Topeka. Downtown Topeka. Looks like the set for "Saving Private Ryan".
And up I-70 I asked Jaspar at Information if there was anything remotely interesting anywhere and he and Betty Sue Ann happily offered the Russell Stover factory. WHOPPIEEEEEE

Lawrence is the last civilized area heading west. And even there people fuck dogs.
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL!!! Dude, you're fuckin' killing me!!!!LMAO

When you drive from Topuka to Dungver/Boulder, be sure to play "COUNT THE SILO"!!!

It's AWESOME!!!! WHEEEEE!!!!!LMAO

That drive should be packaged as such:

"Drive Kansas At Night; You're Less Likely To Kill Yourself From Sheer Boredom"!LMAO

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Theres some Army Base out there. I was hoping to get shot at for excitement. And after seeing where in the middle of fucking nowhere KState is I asked myself who would voluntarily go there????
Posted via Mobile Device

Stanley Nickels
06-27-2009, 11:20 PM
I was going to post this in the "Congratulations Mizzou" thread I created about a month back, but since this is the more active thread, I'll put it here.

Mizzou becomes just the third team in Big 12 history to have players selected in the first round of baseball, football, and basketball in the same year. They join two others:

2006 Texas Longhorns

NBA: Lamarcus Aldridge, #2

NFL: Vince Young, #3
Michael Huff, #7

MLB: Drew Stubbs, #8
Kyle McCulloch, #29

2004 Oklahoma State Cowboys

NBA: Tony Allen, #25

NFL: Rashaun Woods, #31

MLB: Josh Fields, #18

2009 Missouri Tigers:

NFL: Jeremy Maclin, #19
Evander "Ziggy" Hood, #32

MLB: Kyle Gibson, #22
Semi-graduated Aaron Crow also drafted by the Kansas City Royals, #11

NBA: DeMarre Carroll, #27

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Theres some Army Base out there. I was hoping to get shot at for excitement. And after seeing where in the middle of fucking nowhere KState is I asked myself who would voluntarily go there????
Posted via Mobile Device

But...but...you can see the 4 story skyscrapers from ANY VANTAGE POINT!

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 11:22 PM
No wonder the Wizard took that balloon. He was bored shitless in Central Kansas and figured getting killed crashing a balloon would be better spending your whole life talking with Mrs Dry Gulch and hoping that one day your town would get to the level of acquiring a Hardees.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 11:22 PM
I was going to post this in the "Congratulations Mizzou" thread I created about a month back, but since this is the more active thread, I'll put it here.

Mizzou becomes just the third team in Big 12 history to have players selected in the first round of baseball, football, and basketball in the same year. They join two others:

2006 Texas Longhorns

NBA: Lamarcus Aldridge, #2

NFL: Vince Young, #3
Michael Huff, #7

MLB: Drew Stubbs, #8
Kyle McCulloch, #29

2004 Oklahoma State Cowboys

NBA: Tony Allen, #25

NFL: Rashaun Woods, #31

MLB: Josh Fields, #18

2009 Missouri Tigers:

NFL: Jeremy Maclin, #19
Evander "Ziggy" Hood, #32

MLB: Kyle Gibson, #22
Semi-graduated Aaron Crow also drafted by the Kansas City Royals, #11

NBA: DeMarre Carroll, #27

Fuck Yeah they did! Their Athletics Program is on the RISE, Beeyatches!:D

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 11:26 PM
But...but...you can see the 4 story skyscrapers from ANY VANTAGE POINT!

Abilene should have a sign
Abilene: the town Ike escaped from. The town that prepared him for Hitler.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 11:30 PM
Gee. I wonder if DeMarre Carroll is black?
Hey honey if its a boy what should we name him?
I know. DeMarre.
Oooh. What's that from?
Shit I don't know
Ok!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Abilene should have a sign
Abilene: the town Ike escaped from. The town that prepared him for Hitler.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is the Greatest Hate Thread EVAH!!! :clap::D

Pioli Zombie
06-27-2009, 11:47 PM
This is the Greatest Hate Thread EVAH!!! :clap::D

No hate. I challenge anyone here to spend a weekend in Abilene or Salina and not kill yourself.
If you were Ike and grew up in Abilene would you fear the Nazis or leading the U.S. In the cold war? Every night in the White House he probably said to Mamie"Today was wonderful. I don't live in Abilene,Kansas anyfuckingmore.
Posted via Mobile Device