PDA

View Full Version : Science Off With His 2 Dimensional Head!

FAX
06-28-2009, 06:18 PM
With all the news about famous people dying, I started thinking about life and how important it is.

Then, I started thinking about how cartoon characters aren't really alive but how they walk around and talk and stuff just like live peeps on TV. Then, I started thinking about how cartoon characters never die. Sometimes, their shows get canceled or they retire or something, of course, but they never actually pass on. Then, I started thinking that, if I could choose one cartoon character to decapitate, which one it would be. I decided on Speedy Gonzalez because he is, by far, the most irritating little bastard ever.

So, I decided to start this thread in an effort to determine which, if any, cartoon character you peeps would prefer to decapitate. One cartoon character decapitation per peep, please.

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.

L.A. Chieffan
06-28-2009, 06:26 PM
they do die in roger rabbit mr. fax

Rain Man
06-28-2009, 06:28 PM
FAX is a racist.

For me, I think it'd be Speed Racer. Even as a kid, I wanted to reach into the TV and pummel that arrogant, poorly animated b*****d.

Pepe LePew (sp?) and Foghorn Leghord wouldn't be far behind.

L.A. Chieffan
06-28-2009, 06:30 PM
actually if you LIKE Speedy Gonzalez you're considered a racist.

SnakeXJones
06-28-2009, 06:30 PM
http://www.superherotimes.com/forums/images/avatars/Thundercats/ThundercatsSnarf.jpg

God i hated that fucking thing

bdeg
06-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Maggie from the Simpsons. 20 seasons and she's still a baby. A baby VAMPIRE. There's blood in that pacifier I tells ya.

I'd become an inter-television Vampire Hunter. Instead of just around town.

JOhn
06-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Squidward from Spongebob :#

Kyle DeLexus
06-28-2009, 06:36 PM
Olive Oil. She was not good looking so I have no idea why anyone would like her and she has 2 guys fighting over her every show.

Rain Man
06-28-2009, 06:41 PM
actually if you LIKE Speedy Gonzalez you're considered a racist.

Really? What's wrong with Speedy? He taught me all about Mexican culture, long before I learned it in Social Studies.

And I have to change my vote. There was a cartoon on when I was a kid that featured monsters, all knockoffs of famous monsters like Frankenstein and Dracula and stuff. One of the monsters was a werewolf, and he couldn't talk without howling incessantly. A typical scene would go like this:

Frankenstein: To the ship! We must get to the ship! I'll break down the walls in this castle!

Dracula: Yes! Yes! And I will turn into a bat and fly ahead to look out for the villagers!

Werewolf: Let's gooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooo! We need to gooooooowwwwwwwwwoooooo tooo-oooo-ooooooooooooooooooooooooh the carooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwoooooooo!

It annoyed the daylights out of me when I was a kid, almost to the point where I wanted to go outside and get exercise instead of watching it.

Rain Man
06-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Olive Oil. She was not good looking so I have no idea why anyone would like her and she has 2 guys fighting over her every show.

She was a freak in bed, man. Totally out of control.

milkman
06-28-2009, 06:58 PM
Tweety

StcChief
06-28-2009, 06:58 PM
Spongebob

milkman
06-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Spongebob

Does Spongebob actually have a head?

Otter
06-28-2009, 07:05 PM
Fax, I don't want to change the subject but I find your sudden generous use of the word "peeps" disturbing.

stumppy
06-28-2009, 07:14 PM
All of the teletubbies. I don't know exactly wth they are supposed to be but they just give me the creeps.

HypnotizedMonkey
06-28-2009, 07:49 PM
Meatwad

FAX
06-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Fax, I don't want to change the subject but I find your sudden generous use of the word "peeps" disturbing.

So do I, Mr. Otter. So do I.

Nevertheless, if one is to be counted among the ranks of the hip and cool, one must use their language. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. (Except eat until you're about to burst and then gag yourself with a feather. I'm not doing that.)

FAX

FAX
06-28-2009, 08:12 PM

She would be my third choice, most definitely, Mr. Kyle DeLexus. Olive Oyl has caused more violence than Jerusalem. She is a skinny, little bitch and deserves decapitation only slightly less than Speedy Gonzalez and Roadrunner.

FAX

excessive
06-28-2009, 08:13 PM
Smurfette, the little blue tease. And I've just the sword to do the job.

FAX
06-28-2009, 08:15 PM
they do die in roger rabbit mr. fax

That was just a movie, Mr. L.A.Chieffan. It wasn't real.

FAX

Kyle DeLexus
06-28-2009, 08:30 PM
She would be my third choice, most definitely, Mr. Kyle DeLexus. Olive Oyl has caused more violence than Jerusalem. She is a skinny, little bitch and deserves decapitation only slightly less than Speedy Gonzalez and Roadrunner.

FAX

Your 2 would be 2 (road runner) and 4 (speedy gonzalez) on my list. 3 is that stupid werewolf that Rain Man mentioned earlier.

KcFanInGA
06-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Handy Manny. And tie the tools up and make them watch.

Otter
06-28-2009, 09:49 PM
So do I, Mr. Otter. So do I.

Nevertheless, if one is to be counted among the ranks of the hip and cool, one must use their language. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. (Except eat until you're about to burst and then gag yourself with a feather. I'm not doing that.)

FAX

You've been hip and cool long before "peeps" Fax.

"let me be your eyes Brutus'

Reaper16
06-28-2009, 10:37 PM
Peter Griffin. Fuck that largely-unfunny show.

FAX
06-28-2009, 10:46 PM
You've been hip and cool long before "peeps" Fax.

"let me be your eyes Brutus'

Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Otter. And although your assessment could, and no-doubt will, be argued successfully by many, I shall take your advice. Nevermore shall the word, "peeps" cross my keyboard.

From this point onward, I shall forego the word, "peeps". No longer shall I refer to any person, place, or thing as "peeps". No. The term, "peeps" is permanently removed, as of this moment, from my vocabulary. Let others use the word, "peeps". Not I. Let them call out "peeps" to the rafters and shout "peeps" from the rooftops. Let them whisper "peeps" into the dark well of loneliness, for alone they shall be. As for myself, "peeps" is now, and forever shall be, grammata non-grata. Let "peeps" be forgotten. Dead and buried in the rancid, decaying sludge of prior postings. For, so far as I'm concerned, "peeps" no longer exists. "Peeps" is invisible. Immaterial. Unremembered and irrelevant. "Peeps" is kaput. Farewell, "peeps". Be off with you. Let not the door of irritating verbiage strike you in the ass. Go now, and begone until the end of time.

FAX

FAX
06-28-2009, 10:49 PM
You know, I'm thinking that "Kloogie" (or whatever that guy's name was) who was Johnny Quest's buddy in the turban deserves to be in the top 5. Him and that stupid, idiot dog.

FAX

Kyle DeLexus
06-28-2009, 11:07 PM
Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Otter. And although your assessment could, and no-doubt will, be argued successfully by many, I shall take your advice. Nevermore shall the word, "peeps" cross my keyboard.

From this point onward, I shall forego the word, "peeps". No longer shall I refer to any person, place, or thing as "peeps". No. The term, "peeps" is permanently removed, as of this moment, from my vocabulary. Let others use the word, "peeps". Not I. Let them call out "peeps" to the rafters and shout "peeps" from the rooftops. Let them whisper "peeps" into the dark well of loneliness, for alone they shall be. As for myself, "peeps" is now, and forever shall be, grammata non-grata. Let "peeps" be forgotten. Dead and buried in the rancid, decaying sludge of prior postings. For, so far as I'm concerned, "peeps" no longer exists. "Peeps" is invisible. Immaterial. Unremembered and irrelevant. "Peeps" is kaput. Farewell, "peeps". Be off with you. Let not the door of irritating verbiage strike you in the ass. Go now, and begone until the end of time.

FAX

You said peeps a few times there brah

Rausch
06-28-2009, 11:22 PM

Pepe LePew?

Why?

He's the only culturally accurate stereotype cartoon out there. A frenchman that stinks, does nothing but chase tail, and is afraid to fight...

listopencil
06-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Why the hate for the Roadrunner? It was Wile E. Coyote that was the asshole.

FAX
06-29-2009, 12:02 AM
Why the hate for the Roadrunner? It was Wile E. Coyote that was the asshole.

Although I recognize that two people can see the same car crash differently, Roadrunner was a complete asshole in my book, Mr. listopencil. Beep beeps? What's that all about? Just the most irritating, obnoxious friggin' sound in the entire friggin' world, that's all.

Not to mention the fact that he could eat lead bird seed with no ill-effects whatsoever, run straight through rocks like they were tunnels, and avoid falling anvils even when he was looking the other way. The bottom line is that Roadrunner was a damn cheater and Acme knows it.

I can see why a goat fan would like him, though.

FAX

listopencil
06-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Although I recognize that two people can see the same car crash differently, Roadrunner was a complete asshole in my book, Mr. listopencil. Beep beeps? What's that all about? Just the most irritating, obnoxious friggin' sound in the entire friggin' world, that's all.

Not to mention the fact that he could eat lead bird seed with no ill-effects whatsoever, run straight through rocks like they were tunnels, and avoid falling anvils even when he was looking the other way. The bottom line is that Roadrunner was a damn cheater and Acme knows it.

I can see why a goat fan would like him, though.

FAX

...and you've missed the entire point of the cartoon. Roadrunner is Zen perfection. He simply exists in harmony with the universe and bends reality itself when necessary. Coyote is pure evil.

listopencil
06-29-2009, 12:08 AM
And I'm surprised that you would bring Acme into this as if they were a fair arbiter. They were clearly just in it for the money.

FAX
06-29-2009, 12:20 AM
Please. Roadrunner equated to Zen like Elmer Fudd equated to quantum physics. He was nothing more than a skinny, obnoxious, little bird who had more luck than brains. A magic bird with the ability to walk off a cliff onto thin air without falling? Give me a break. Personally, I felt empathy for the coyote guy. He worked his ass off and for what?

As for Acme, I recognize their economic interest and I'm certain that the coyote was a pretty good customer. And it goes without saying that the coyote's inability to effectively utilize their products led to additional, short-term sales. However, I highly doubt that Roadrunner did anything for their overall reputation as a manufacturer of bicycle-powered aircraft, for example. I'm confident that their marketing department was smart enough to realize that, would have welcomed Roadrunner's death, and by including details in their subsequent advertising, realized substantial growth in the coyote sector.

FAX

listopencil
06-29-2009, 12:35 AM
That's just it, the coyote didn't "work his ass off". He just purchased more and more ridiculous devices. The self described genius could never see the obvious flaw in each situation, he was too obsessed and too conflicted to think clearly. In short- he was an asshole. The entire series was a comment on how state of mind affects success.

And if Acme wanted to reap the PR benefits from a confirmed kill they should have put out a better product. But that's not what they wanted to do. They had no interest in killing the roadrunner at all.

Megbert
06-29-2009, 12:36 AM
Robotic Stooges

Hey kid's still like the 3 stooges…I know lets make a crappy cartoon about them. Sounds like a plan.
oh shit brainstorm let's make them robotic.
Golden I love it.

FAX
06-29-2009, 01:02 AM
Well, if you think that after falling 500 feet from a sheer cliff, getting right back on your feet, dusting your ass off, then painting a fake tunnel entrance, and constructing a rocket-powered, railroad handcart from scratch isn't "hard work", I don't know what to tell you, Mr. listopencil.

As for being an "asshole" ... again, we must disagree on this point. The coyote was far from it. In reality, the coyote was merely a very unfortunate victim of circumstances and a freakish, dipsh*t bird with astounding luck and some kind of logic-defying, fantastical powers that allowed him to avoid harm or capture.

And that's the entire point. Put the coyote up against any other bird and there's no problem. This bizarre, asswipe of a bird, however, is a different story. Clearly, Roadrunner had sold his soul to Satan at some point which is the only possible explanation for both his ear-splitting "beeps" and ability to avoid injury.

Now, it is possible that Roadrunner had inside help at Acme. That much I'll consider. However, failing that, it's unquestionable that Acme's long-term interests were tied to the Roadrunner's demise. I'm confident Acme upper-management would agree that Roadrunner benefited greatly from some form of demonic assistance which, as we all know, is cheating in the natural world. Pure and simple.

FAX

big nasty kcnut
06-29-2009, 01:10 AM
The wonder twins taking screen time away from the flash.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefJustice
06-29-2009, 01:16 AM
I have three that could possibly count as one abomination.....

http://meltyourfaceoff.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/wondertwins.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/2/2d/Gleek_2.JPG

ChiefJustice
06-29-2009, 01:17 AM
The wonder twins taking screen time away from the flash.
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn,Nut...you stole my thunder :thumb:

DJ's left nut
06-29-2009, 08:38 AM
Fred from Scoobie Doo.

http://www.biggerboat.net/images/Fred.gif

What a cockholster.

seclark
06-29-2009, 08:45 AM
sec

tooge
06-29-2009, 08:49 AM
Fred from scuby doo. Then I'm gonna run away with the hot one (cant remember her name) then I'm dropin scubes off at the pound and takin off with her in that badass van for some great toon sex.

Amnorix
06-29-2009, 09:07 AM
FAX is a racist.

For me, I think it'd be Speed Racer. Even as a kid, I wanted to reach into the TV and pummel that arrogant, poorly animated b*****d.

I say, why, I say, why would you do such a thing....?

Amnorix
06-29-2009, 09:10 AM
It's Caillou.......it's Caillou............

First, most stupidly annoying song ever.

Second, WTF kind of name is that anyway?

Third, that whiny snotface kid needs to get slapped upside the head in basically EVERY episode. That show is banned in my house. I despise that show and that stupid kid.

Amnorix
06-29-2009, 09:11 AM
Fred from Scoobie Doo.

http://www.biggerboat.net/images/Fred.gif

What a cockholster.

You're just jealous because you know he was nailing Daphne in the back of the truck while Velma was trying to figure things out and Scooby and the beanpole were running from the baddies...

Otter
06-29-2009, 09:13 AM
Scrappy Doo or any other stupid sidekick introduced at the downfall of a television program in an effort to elongate it's air time.

Scrappy Doo from Scooby Doo and Friends- Dead!
Gleek from Superfriends - Dead!
Oliver from The Brady Bunch - Dead!
Neidermeyer - Dead!

Amnorix
06-29-2009, 09:13 AM
And I'm surprised that you would bring Acme into this as if they were a fair arbiter. They were clearly just in it for the money.

Stupid side-story, I remember vividly when I first moved to Pennsylvania and ran into my first Acme (it's a supermarket chain in that region). I never knew any store had such a name in the real world.

I kept wanting to ask stock boys where the rocket boosters were...

DJ's left nut
06-29-2009, 09:32 AM
You're just jealous because you know he was nailing Daphne in the back of the truck while Velma was trying to figure things out and Scooby and the beanpole were running from the baddies...

Like hell, they sat in the back of the van and braided each other's hair. He's wearing a neckerchief for fuck's sake.

When it came right down to it, Daphne was nailing Shaggy. The princess types always love the stoners when nobody's looking...

Lzen
06-29-2009, 09:48 AM
That stupid mouse from Itchy and Scratchy(I don't remember which one is which). Just once, I would love to see that cat catch that little sucker and kick his butt.