PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs -- Chiefs Comfortable with Mike Goff --

malachi47000
06-29-2009, 11:44 AM
Sun Jun 28, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com
#
Although the Kansas City Chiefs' offensive line is far from their strong point — especially if Pro Bowl OG Brian Waters refuses to play for them — they seem to have found a solid veteran presence in OG Mike Goff. According to PFW, Chiefs HC Todd Haley praised Goff for his work in the offseason program, crediting him for giving maximum effort on every drill. While the left side of the line could be in flux if Waters' situation isn't resolved, Goff looks to be entrenched as the starting right guard.

I hope the chiefs can convince Brian Waters to end this whole fiasco. Our O-Line definitely looks promising this year if he isn't traded.

CoMoChief
06-29-2009, 11:51 AM
Waters will play when he needs to. RT is where we need to worry about.

Buehler445
06-29-2009, 11:55 AM
Sun Jun 28, 2009 --from FFMastermind.com
#
Although the Kansas City Chiefs' offensive line is far from their strong point — especially if Pro Bowl OG Brian Waters refuses to play for them — they seem to have found a solid veteran presence in OG Mike Goff. According to PFW, Chiefs HC Todd Haley praised Goff for his work in the offseason program, crediting him for giving maximum effort on every drill. While the left side of the line could be in flux if Waters' situation isn't resolved, Goff looks to be entrenched as the starting right guard.

I hope the chiefs can convince Brian Waters to end this whole fiasco. Our O-Line definitely looks promising this year if he isn't traded.

Wow. Breaking news there....

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Wow. Breaking news there....

ROFL Beat me to it!

doomy3
06-29-2009, 12:03 PM
ROFL Beat me to it!

:LOL:
Yeah, unlike all your "breaking news" threads

Buck
06-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Great Pass Blocker / Weak Run Blocker

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-29-2009, 12:06 PM
:LOL:
Yeah, unlike all your "breaking news" threads

I did manage to bring the first interview with your Deity to the Planet.

But meh. I tire of you for the day; back on ignore you go.