PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV HUNG: New HBO Series w/ Thomas Jane

Buck
06-29-2009, 05:54 PM
Did anyone catch the pilot last night?

Pretty funny in an awkward kind of way.

Thomas Jane is a hell of an actor.

I've got a season pass on this for sure.

Buehler445
06-29-2009, 05:58 PM
No. I cancelled my HBO. What was it about?

Buck
06-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Thomas Jane plays a guy named Ray who has lost everything, except his job as a World History Teacher at a Detroit High School.

He lost his wife, his kids, his house..etc.

He is looking for one big way to make some money and turn around his life, but he doesn't have any skills. He realizes the only thing he has going for him is a huge wang, so he tries to use it to his advantage to make money.

Thats pretty much it w/out giving too much away.

BigMeatballDave
06-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Thomas Jane plays a guy named Ray who has lost everything, except his job as a World History Teacher at a Detroit High School.

He is looking for one big way to make some money and turn around his life, but he doesn't have any skills. He realizes the only thing he has going for him is a huge wang, so he tries to use it to his advantage to make money.

Thats pretty much it w/out giving too much away.:LOL: If I had a huge wang, thats what I'd do...

Halfcan
06-29-2009, 06:22 PM
:LOL: If I had a huge wang, thats what I'd do...

Well I do-but I would not lower myself to sleep with beautiful women for No amount of money.

Oceanic815Survivor
07-07-2009, 12:13 PM

Thats pretty much it w/out giving too much away.

"I just want my kids back"

Buck
07-07-2009, 12:26 PM
Ok, Homeless Dad.

Hammock Parties
07-08-2009, 06:50 PM
I am so downloading this when the season finishes.

KcFanInGA
07-08-2009, 09:00 PM
I thought this was a fantasy show about Thomas Jane executing hobbits by hanging them from his penis with a magical rope. Damn you HBO!