PDA

View Full Version : Life Friends Relationship Problems

RustShack
07-02-2009, 02:04 AM
My roommate is in love and his GF broke up with him about a week ago. He was home for the weekend before they broke up and she said she was watching a movie with one of his friends who she was also friends with. The night she broke up with him she was texting this friend a lot. He tried hanging out with him today but he said he was with a girl and then wouldn't reply to him anymore, he is now putting the pieces together(hes very drunk right now) and thinks she broke up with him for his friend and was with him before.

Back tracking a little bit, this other guy was with a girl for a very long time and she broke up with him and was dating his friend a few days later. His next GF who he also recently split with is now boinking another one of his friends. So he recently went through the same type of deal twice and is now doing it to one of his own friends even though he knows the pain.

Rausch
07-02-2009, 02:13 AM
My roommate is in love and his GF broke up with him about a week ago. He was home for the weekend before they broke up and she said she was watching a movie with one of his friends who she was also friends with. The night she broke up with him she was texting this friend a lot. He tried hanging out with him today but he said he was with a girl and then wouldn't reply to him anymore, he is now putting the pieces together(hes very drunk right now) and thinks she broke up with him for his friend and was with him before.

Back tracking a little bit, this other guy was with a girl for a very long time and she broke up with him and was dating his friend a few days later. His next GF who he also recently split with is now boinking another one of his friends. So he recently went through the same type of deal twice and is now doing it to one of his own friends even though he knows the pain.

The best advice I can give you is to stay the fuck out of it.

A 3rd party never really knows the whole story and tends to only hear "their truth" from one side. Be there for your friend (meaning listen when he needs to bidge about things) and STFU until the situation is over...

pr_capone
07-02-2009, 02:22 AM

A 3rd party never really knows the whole story and tends to only hear "their truth" from one side. Be there for your friend (meaning listen when he needs to bidge about things) and STFU until the situation is over...

this

BWillie
07-02-2009, 02:36 AM
Buy him a hooker. He'll get over it quicker that way

cookster50
07-02-2009, 05:49 AM
Hmm, you have a "friend" with problems..... I'm sure this "friend" never goes to a Chiefs football message board and posts, say as RustShack??

:)

Bwana
07-02-2009, 06:04 AM

If the price of a Ho is to much for him, I read on here not long ago that Hootie doesn't mind giving dudes hand jobs at a cut rate price.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2009, 06:05 AM
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/384/85/BonQuiQuiCUTHIM.0.0.0x0.400x254.jpeg

LaChapelle
07-02-2009, 06:17 AM
If I remember right, there are more human females than males on this planet.

BigRichard
07-02-2009, 06:51 AM

The best way to get over your ex is the next.

Scorp
07-02-2009, 06:54 AM
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3256/worthlesswopics.gif

Rausch
07-02-2009, 06:56 AM
If I remember right, there are more human females than males on this planet.

I'd guess, just to feed us, likely more livestock as well.

Not that fucking them is a very attractive option either.

Well, the longer I think about marriage...:hmmm:

PhillyChiefFan
07-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Sounds like your friends need to expand their friend circle a bit.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Sounds like your friends need to expand their friend circle a bit.

Probably. This is why I don't hook up within my immediate circle of friends. Drama.

PhillyChiefFan
07-02-2009, 07:06 AM
People have short memories, and think what they want to think when they are
infatuated with someone. So he probably doesn't even think about the fact that he has had the same thing done to him twice.

PhillyChiefFan
07-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Probably. This is why I don't hook up within my immediate circle of friends. Drama.

Exactly. Drama sucks the life out of people.

Crashride
07-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Just show him a good time and remind him how amazing being single can be. The pick-up community has a good line. GFTOW. (Go **** ten other women)

Mr. Plow
07-02-2009, 08:20 AM

So the thread was over at post #2.

Fish
07-02-2009, 08:36 AM
Get new friends.........

Mr. Flopnuts
07-02-2009, 08:39 AM
LMAO There must be absolutely nothing to do in da Loo than fuck all your friends girlfriends.

Iowanian
07-02-2009, 08:52 AM
It sounds like you guys need to cut loose some friends and be more selective about the women you trust.

Demonpenz
07-02-2009, 08:59 AM
I had an uhh friend that this happened too... and the friend worked at a bar, so my uh friend walked into the bar and beat the shit out of him. Awkward since they were roomates at the time

TinyEvel
07-02-2009, 09:05 AM
IF you really care about this friend, just take him out alot and keep him busy.

In college I wasted a couple months checking up on my ex to prove if she was going out with this one guy who I barely knew (she was) while I should have just moved on.

MOhillbilly
07-02-2009, 09:23 AM
It sounds like you guys need to cut loose some friends and be more selective about the women you trust.

the last 3 words made me laugh alittle.

Dallas Chief
07-02-2009, 09:44 AM
I had an uhh friend that this happened too... and the friend worked at a bar, so my uh friend walked into the bar and beat the shit out of him. Awkward since they were roomates at the time

I was just about to say that it sounds like this guy's "ex-friend" needs to get his mouth mashed. In my world view, some things just cross the line I guess. :shake:

MTG#10
07-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Thats fucked up. That would be like me going out and fucking a married woman with 3 kids. Never gonna happen. Of course, I wouldnt have ever done that anyway.

Mr. Plow
07-02-2009, 10:02 AM
Thats fucked up. That would be like me going out and fucking a married woman with 3 kids. Never gonna happen. Of course, I wouldnt have ever done that anyway.

I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed.

bevischief
07-02-2009, 10:10 AM
Antifreeze.

Iowanian
07-02-2009, 10:11 AM
You and your friend should sit around a battery operated camping lantern in your darkened living room and take turns reading each other chapters from Island of the Blue Dolphin.

Pioli Zombie
07-02-2009, 08:34 PM
It all sucks. Prostitutes are the way to go. More honest.
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ
07-02-2009, 08:43 PM
RustShack, right?

Haven't we been through something like this before?

FAX
07-03-2009, 12:26 AM
Gang rape. It's the only cure for something like this.

FAX

Mr. Kotter
07-03-2009, 12:27 AM
Anti-Freeze shots; doubles....ALL around. On me. :thumb: