PDA

View Full Version : Football Apparently McNair was threatened the night/morning before he was killed

Fat Elvis
07-04-2009, 11:16 PM
http://www.nashvillepost.com/news/2009/7/4/details_shed_new_light_on_mcnairs_death

While Metro Police has reported that details are sketchy, NashvillePost.com sources say that at approximately 2 a.m. Saturday morning, McNair was celebrating the holidays at the Blue Moon Restaurant near the John C. Tune Airport.

According to the same NashvillePost.com sources, a white woman in her early 20s, around 5-foot-4, approached McNair at the restaurant and accused him of slipping her a “roofie” a year ago.

The woman then told McNair, according to sources, that her boyfriend was going to kill him.

LiL stumppy
07-04-2009, 11:26 PM
ouch. not really a reason to lose a life over

Tits McGee
07-05-2009, 12:10 AM
LJ should take notice....

wild1
07-05-2009, 12:22 AM
LJ should take notice....

he doesn't spike drinks... he spits them.

LaChapelle
07-05-2009, 05:36 AM
http://www.nashvillepost.com/news/2009/7/4/details_shed_new_light_on_mcnairs_death

McNair was celebrating the holidays at the Blue Moon Restaurant near the John C. Tune Airport.

4th of July eve rolled into 4th of July and he had been drinking? The wording seems a little odd.

Pioli Zombie
07-05-2009, 07:14 AM
As I will tell my kids over and over. Nothing good happens after midnight.
You are rich and famous and you hang out drinking at 2AM you are playing Russian Roulette. Never understood this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cash Cow
07-05-2009, 11:05 AM
I think this is just a made up rumor really.

milkman
07-05-2009, 11:09 AM
I think this is just a made up rumor really.

Like men going to the moon, am I right?

SAUTO
07-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Like men going to the moon, am I right?

they didnt go to the moon?

JuicesFlowing
07-05-2009, 11:13 AM
If this is true, this story is bizarre. But, if it's true, it's becoming evident that McNair was quite the swinger. Pretty surprising for a rich athlete. Or not.:shake:

milkman
07-05-2009, 11:14 AM

Of course not.

It's all propaganda, haven't you heard?

Never really happened.

JuicesFlowing
07-05-2009, 11:15 AM

Oh absolutely not. It was all shot in a studio. How do you think they got that dune buggy vehicle up there? Sincerely, the conspiracy theorist.

SAUTO
07-05-2009, 11:15 AM
Of course not.

It's all propaganda, haven't you heard?

Never really happened.

ROFL some people are crazy, alwasy finding shit to be paranoid about

milkman
07-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh absolutely not. It was all shot in a studio. How do you think they got that dune buggy vehicle up there? Sincerely, the conspiracy theorist.

Yep.

LMAO

Stewie
07-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Why would a rich former pro athlete need to get a woman by using roofies? It doesn't make sense to me.

mdstu
07-05-2009, 11:25 AM
ouch. not really a reason to lose a life over

I think rape could fall into that category, especially if it happened to someone I cared about. Of course I am speaking generally and am in no way inferring that this is what happened in this case.

Micjones
07-05-2009, 12:15 PM
You are rich and famous and you hang out drinking at 2AM you are playing Russian Roulette. Never understood this.
Posted via Mobile Device

Players don't wanna live their lives as recluses who can't enjoy the nightlife like everyone else. For every bad story I'm sure there are plenty we never hear of because they're uneventful.

wild1
07-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Between the roofie (?) girl and this one that he bought an Escalade for, it sounds like he was routinely stepping out on his wife. It's too bad his family had to find out this way.

mikeyis4dcats.
07-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Between the roofie (?) girl and this one that he bought an Escalade for, it sounds like he was routinely stepping out on his wife. It's too bad his family had to find out this way.
you're assuming this story is true, and that McNair's wife didn't walready know.

cdcox
07-05-2009, 12:45 PM
you're assuming this story is true, and that McNair's wife didn't walready know.

I think the screw pad he rented with Wayne Neely is pretty strong evidence that he was a habitual adulterer regardless of whether the roofie girl rumor is true or not.

Dante84
07-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Sometimes I am lucky and get blowjobs after midnight. Those are good.

wild1
07-05-2009, 12:47 PM
I think the screw pad he rented with Wayne Neely is pretty strong evidence that he was a habitual adulterer regardless of whether the roofie girl rumor is true or not.

that

Hootie
07-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't agree with this...

A lot of bad things happen after midnight, sure...but a lot of good things happen as well.

Just saying.

googlegoogle
07-05-2009, 12:49 PM
this woman worked at the restuarant is what i hear. they drove in the same car together.

they know each other. maybe some business dealings too. Source -Espn radio.

Hootie
07-05-2009, 01:15 PM
this woman worked at the restuarant is what i hear. they drove in the same car together.

they know each other. maybe some business dealings too. Source -Espn radio.

yeah...business dealings with a 20 year old.

He fucked her...probably a lot...and then she wanted more...he was married...just wanted to get his rocks off...she figured it out...he gone...she gone.

mikeyis4dcats.
07-05-2009, 01:17 PM

there is no proof I've seen that THIS story (about the roofie accusation) is true, nor that his wife didn't know he was cheating. For all we know, they could have had an open mariage - it does happen.

JuicesFlowing
07-05-2009, 01:20 PM
there is no proof I've seen that THIS story (about the roofie accusation) is true, nor that his wife didn't know he was cheating. For all we know, they could have had an open mariage - it does happen.

True. Although this story is interesting to debate, the fact is that nobody knows much right now. Anything is possible. It's easy to speculate. That's why we're talking about it. I still want to know about the gun found at the scene of the crime.