PDA

View Full Version : Life Public apologies to: Dane & GoChiefs

King_Chief_Fan
07-12-2009, 03:13 PM
There have been a few exchanges with my Chiefs brothers that have not been respectful or necessary. I have learned recently what a dangerous and vile thing the tongue is (in this case word). I am not in a postion to condem others thoughts, actions or comments. This is a BB where all have opinions.
Dane and GoChiefs, my apologies
KCF

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 03:15 PM
There's a story behind the OP. Care to share?

acesn8s
07-12-2009, 03:15 PM
What did I miss?

King_Chief_Fan
07-12-2009, 03:16 PM
There's a story behind the OP. Care to share?
nothing major...I diss GoChiefs every chance I get and I wrote some things to Dane that didn't have to be said..typical exchanges we see on the planet...I don't want to be a party to those things any longer.

Mile High Mania
07-12-2009, 03:16 PM
An apology to GC? You wuss...

teedubya
07-12-2009, 03:17 PM
:popcorn:

L.A. Chieffan
07-12-2009, 03:18 PM
until the next gc flipflop article

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 03:19 PM
nothing major...I diss GoChiefs every chance I get and I wrote some things to Dane that didn't have to be said..typical exchanges we see on the planet...I don't want to be a party to those things any longer.

Good for you. I agree with this type of mindset.

mikey23545
07-12-2009, 03:26 PM
An apology to GC? You wuss...

Quite frankly I can't imagine anything anyone could ever say to that POS that would require an apology...

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-12-2009, 03:32 PM
GC gets pounded by some for no apparent reason and it does get old. But apologizing !

What a puss!

Mile High Mania
07-12-2009, 03:35 PM
GC gets pounded by some for no apparent reason and it does get old. But apologizing !

What a puss!

Really? I think each pounding is easily justified...

stumppy
07-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Quite frankly I can't imagine anything anyone could ever say to that POS that would require an apology...

QFT

Nobody owes that little bitch an apology for anything.

Fritz88
07-12-2009, 03:38 PM
great, let's all have an orgy celebrating this wonderful occasion.

Crush
07-12-2009, 03:42 PM
great, let's all have an orgy celebrating this wonderful occasion.

I am getting the hell out of this thread.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-12-2009, 03:43 PM

I don't see it. I'm not taking sides but, I just don't understand why so many give him such a hard time.

Bwana
07-12-2009, 03:46 PM
I don't see it. I'm not taking sides but, I just don't understand why so many give him such a hard time.

Perhaps because a lot of the time he goes out of his way to be a douche bag?

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Perhaps because a lot of the time he goes out of way to be a douche bag?

Yeah, but he's just an internet douchebag. I'll bet he's an all right guy in person.

Lot's of people on here have an internet personality that is completely different from reality.

This is a place to release yourself from all and every pressure in life.

Mr. Krab
07-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Shit, Dane and GoChiefs is the last 2 guys anyone should apologize to.

They live to be assholes.

Mr. Wizard
07-12-2009, 03:56 PM
:clap: Its' about time someone on this board stepped up. Most of the people here are people of character, however there seems to always be a small group who will say things on a forum to someone they would never say face to face.

Poor character plain and simple.

Valiant
07-12-2009, 04:01 PM
:clap: Its' about time someone on this board stepped up. Most of the people here are people of character, however there seems to always be a small group who will say things on a forum to someone they would never say face to face.

Poor character plain and simple.

You're talking about dane and gochiefs aren't you??

Mr. Wizard
07-12-2009, 04:18 PM
You're talking about dane and gochiefs aren't you??

I am talking about people in general, no one specifically, it takes no heart or guts to slam or insult someone on an internet forum.
None whatsoever.
If someone wants to insult someone else without having the guts to print their name, phone number and address then they are simply gutless, small people, who hide behind the internet to feel they are real men.
Plain and simple.
I choose to rise above all of that and applaud those here who do the same.
We are all here because of the commonality we share, our chiefs, there is no reason to insult each other.

Other people in the world may choose to do the wrong thing, do the right thing anyway.

If you feel you are insulted by my above statement (it is never my intention to insult anyone) feel free to pm me and I will supply you with my name, phone number and address.

regards, Mr Wizard

Mile High Mania
07-12-2009, 04:45 PM
I am talking about people in general, no one specifically, it takes no heart or guts to slam or insult someone on an internet forum.
None whatsoever.
If someone wants to insult someone else without having the guts to print their name, phone number and address then they are simply gutless, small people, who hide behind the internet to feel they are real men.
Plain and simple.
We are all here because of the commonality we share, our chiefs, there is no reason to insult each other.

Other people in the world may choose to do the wrong thing, do the right thing anyway.

If you feel you are insulted by my above statement (it is never my intention to insult anyone) feel free to pm me and I will supply you with my name, phone number and address.

regards, Mr Wizard

In regards to GC, you just haven't been around long enough... many around here have been dealing with his BS for a decade.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 04:47 PM

You are the biggest fucking twat I have ever seen. Pissing on you would be a waste of natural resources.

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Apology accepted...Captain Needa.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s1rckrVNWQw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s1rckrVNWQw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 05:17 PM
I see KCF's little game. He pretends to apologize but it just spawns another dozen hateful comments towards me. I SEE YOUR MIND, KING CHIEF FAN. YOU DO NOT FOOL ME.

FAX
07-12-2009, 05:21 PM
There have been a few exchanges with my Chiefs brothers that have not been respectful or necessary. I have learned recently what a dangerous and vile thing the tongue is (in this case word). I am not in a postion to condem others thoughts, actions or comments. This is a BB where all have opinions.
Dane and GoChiefs, my apologies
KCF

How about me, Mr. King_Chief_Fan? You called me a Pudding Tit.

FAX

LaChapelle
07-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Anybody who lives in St. Louis doesn't need to appoligize to anyone. Unless of course you live there by choice. Then you should just kill yourself instead.

Sully
07-12-2009, 06:06 PM

FAX

Are you a pudding tit?

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 06:15 PM
Be cruel to Go Chiefs
'cause you may never get another
Be cruel to Go Chiefs
In the name of rep and trolls
Be cruel to Go Chiefs
Just like a Raider or a Bronco
Be cruel to Go Chiefs
In the name of rep and trolls!

teedubya
07-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Are you a pudding tit?

I will now have to try that with the Mrs.

acesn8s
07-12-2009, 06:35 PM
None whatsoever.
Plain and simple.

regards, Mr WizardThat is what the internet is for! To slander others anoymously.

Scorp
07-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Don't apologize to these self absorbed pillow biters.

FAIL!

King_Chief_Fan
07-12-2009, 06:39 PM

FAX

but I was very proper about it. I called you Mr. Pudding Tit.

wild1
07-12-2009, 06:44 PM
well Dane seems like a nice guy anyway

DaFace
07-12-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm going to start keeping a tally of how many threads are about GoChiefs. The dude is just a magnet for attention it seems.

JOhn
07-12-2009, 06:48 PM

THIS

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm going to start keeping a tally of how many threads are about GoChiefs. The dude is just a magnet for attention it seems.

It's crazy. I need to find some way to turn it into a money-making venture.

J Diddy
07-12-2009, 07:02 PM
It's crazy. I need to find some way to turn it into a money-making venture.

You should start your own web site, make it a paid subscription site, and stay there.

BossChief
07-12-2009, 07:09 PM
gochiefs isnt a bad guy, he just takes alot of shit for being affiliated with and sticking up for that bunch of money stealin, lieing (sp?) making shit up and selling it and thinking thats ok, group of scum known as wpi

Ive said it before, but I would like to see him work for someone credible in the industry because his work often goes without credit because of that damn wpi before or after the article.

How hard would it be for a few people here to start their own publication about the Chiefs? One without the credibility issues.

Talk about money maker? How about a very loyal fan base that stretches for about six states of the heartland that would all gladly pay for a publication that gives genuine insight instead of speculation that is transformed into rumor that is turned into news.

word to ya mutha!

J Diddy
07-12-2009, 07:14 PM
gochiefs isnt a bad guy, he just takes alot of shit for being affiliated with and sticking up for that bunch of money stealin, lieing (sp?) making shit up and selling it and thinking thats ok, group of scum known as wpi

Ive said it before, but I would like to see him work for someone credible in the industry because his work often goes without credit because of that damn wpi before or after the article.

How hard would it be for a few people here to start their own publication about the Chiefs? One without the credibility issues.

Talk about money maker? How about a very loyal fan base that stretches for about six states of the heartland that would all gladly pay for a publication that gives genuine insight instead of speculation that is transformed into rumor that is turned into news.

word to ya mutha!

I could see how someone new could think that, just wait a bit his doucheness will rear its evil head. It always has and always will. You got no idea.

luv
07-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Well, he seems to have won over the n00bs, or anyone that has never talked to him extensively.

J Diddy
07-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Well, he seems to have won over the n00bs, or anyone that has never talked to him extensively.

In time that too will change.

acesn8s
07-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Well, he seems to have won over the n00bs, or anyone that has never talked to him extensively.He treats n00bs like Jacko treated little boys. Treats them real nice until its time to fuck them.

stumppy
07-12-2009, 07:19 PM

ROFL

No chit. Sooner or later everyone figures out he's about the biggest little bitch they've ever ran across.

Delano
07-12-2009, 07:26 PM
lieing (sp?)

Really? Seriously, really?

BossChief
07-12-2009, 07:47 PM

I have had some extremely heated exchanges on other boards with him.

In fact, one of them prompted the owner of the site (CC) to make gochiefs oblivious to the boards rules and declare open season on him. It is against the rules to name call, among other childish things, but he lifted that so everyone could let him have it whenever he showed his face.

Anyone that frequented that site knows what Im talking about...there were some hilarious posts in that span before he left, never to return to my knowledge.

Id link it but out of respect to both sites, I wont.

I just think if he got away from the "group of garbage" he may be taken a little better and may make enough to move out of his moms basement.

wpi is worthless

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Anyone that frequented that site knows what Im talking about...there were some hilarious posts in that span before he left, never to return to my knowledge.

I was banned you retard. For nothing.

Chiefs Coalition is run by a bunch of uptight fascists.

stumppy
07-12-2009, 07:55 PM
I just think if he got away from the "group of garbage" he may be taken a little better and may make enough to move out of his moms basement.

wpi is worthless

If you stick around long enough you'll see why you're wrong.

Over the YEARS many posters here have thought the same thing. Many have gone as far as to 'take them under their wing' and try to help him grow the fug up and make a better person out of himself. Time and time again they end up being disgusted with him and give up.

He always has and always will be the little bitch that he is.

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Stumppy I demand an apology for your hateful words.

acesn8s
07-12-2009, 08:00 PM
He's sorry that the hateful words are true.

stumppy
07-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Stumppy I demand an apology for your hateful words.

Yea, well, I demand you grow the fugg up.

Seriously though, if either one of my teenage sons ever acted like you do I'm not sure if I'd just beat the shit out of them on a daily basis until they got it together or just completely disown them. Or maybe put a bullet in my own head for being a complete failure as a parent.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 08:17 PM

Ah, The Turdalition! Where Turdalition Royalty has NO problem whatsoever with the franchise selling the Arrowhead name to some fucking conglamo.

The Turdalition! Where great posters like Penis Warmer and Omaha Dolt get preferential treatment over actual Chiefs fans!

The Turdalition! Censored in a way Tipper Gore and her band of rotten-crotches could be oh-so proud of!

The Turdalition:

May it's server(s) be hacked and reduced to a smoking, glorified plant holder.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Stumpy seems to be way more of an ass than gochiefs is a douche!

J Diddy
07-12-2009, 08:19 PM

Only an idiotic douche would attack the one person who's defending him.

J Diddy
07-12-2009, 08:20 PM

unpossible

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Only an idiotic douche would attack the one person who's defending him.

I don't need help of the Boss Chief variety.

stumppy

What ? I didn't say anything that isn't the truth. Not sorry if I hurt your little bitches feelings.

J Diddy
If you stick around long enough you'll see why you're wrong.

Over the YEARS many posters here have thought the same thing. Many have gone as far as to 'take them under their wing' and try to help him grow the fug up and make a better person out of himself. Time and time again they end up being disgusted with him and give up.

He always has and always will be the little bitch that he is.

The funny thing is Phil was one of those people. Who went from dropping the ban hammer on him to actually bringing him in to wpi.

You can see how that's working.

BossChief
07-12-2009, 08:23 PM

I bet that board has banned less people overall than this one has in the last month.
I only know of four or five people, ever, to have been banned from there.

Ypu and raised on riots are the only ones I can easily identify from here.

seems about right

Bosskiller approves bans and is an actual football coach himself. He sends an email via pm to all who are banned, so I bet you know exactly what you did and knew it would get you banned before you did it.

He wont ban someone for nothing, thats bs.

you were banned here as well, werent you?

wpi should donate some of their proceeds to the ChiefsPlanet for their amount of free advertisements over the years.

I dont see "group of garbage" articles posted here anymore either, so I bet that was a condition of your return as a poster here, just a hunch.

I see people here might be right about you, in that there might be no hope for you, I voiced support for you personally,even after our history, and yet you call names like a 12 year old...

Its not like they deemed you worthy of a topic proclaiming you being banned so everyone would know, so how would I?

I will refrain from tearing you another asshole though, I think you have enough of em...

truth hurts man, I have talked to about every member of the Chiefs reguarding the media and if their responses about wpi were taken as rep on here, wpi would have a single black line. They dislike that publication more than any other.

That is the truth.

luv
07-12-2009, 08:23 PM
I have had some extremely heated exchanges on other boards with him.

In fact, one of them prompted the owner of the site (CC) to make gochiefs oblivious to the boards rules and declare open season on him. It is against the rules to name call, among other childish things, but he lifted that so everyone could let him have it whenever he showed his face.

Id link it but out of respect to both sites, I wont.

wpi is worthless

The boy can be smart when he wants to be. I think he just lacks certain social skills. Other than that, he's only on here for attention, positive or negative. He usually gets it one way or another, so he's happy, I'm sure.

stumppy
07-12-2009, 08:24 PM
The funny thing is Phil was one of those people. Who went from dropping the ban hammer on him to actually bringing him in to wpi.

You can see how that's working.

Yea, he probably did more than anyone. We can all see how that worked out.

Micjones
07-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Good man KCF...

Not many around these parts are man enough to apologize.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 08:25 PM
I don't need help of the Boss Chief variety.

Everyone needs someone to clean out their septic tank.

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 08:26 PM
I bet that board has banned less people overall than this one has in the last month.

seems about right

Bosskiller approves bans and is an actual football coach himself. He sends an email via pm to all who are banned, so I bet you know exactly what you did and knew it would get you banned before you did it.

He wont ban someone for nothing, thats bs.

you were banned here as well, werent you?

wpi should donate some of their proceeds to the ChiefsPlanet for their amount of free advertisements over the years.

I dont see "group of garbage" articles posted here anymore either, so I bet that was a condition of your return as a poster here, just a hunch.

I see people here might be right about you, in that there might be no hope for you, I voiced support for you personally,even after our history, and yet you call names like a 12 year old...

Its not like they deemed you worthy of a topic proclaiming you being banned so everyone would know, so how would I?

I will refrain from tearing you another asshole though, I think you have enough of em...

truth hurts man, I have talked to about every member of the Chiefs reguarding the media and if their responses about wpi were taken as rep on here, wpi would have a single black line. They dislike that publication more than any other.

That is the truth.

There is so much bullshit in this post I don't know where to begin.

Valiant
07-12-2009, 08:27 PM

word to ya mutha!

No, that is part of the later shit he gets.. He has a mile long list of reasons why he gets picked on before he joined that shit company..

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 08:29 PM
There is so much bullshit in this post I don't know where to begin.

This guy is so full of his own perceived righteousness, he should be a fucking televangelist.

JOhn
07-12-2009, 08:35 PM

:rolleyes:

Just like you've been banned here for nothing....

Right...................

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 08:36 PM
JOhn I'm waiting on my apology.

stumppy
07-12-2009, 08:40 PM
No, that is part of the later shit he gets.. He has a mile long list of reasons why he gets picked on before he joined that shit company..

I was going to correct you in that 'picked on' is something that happens to a 10 yr old. Then I remembered who we're talking about.

FAX
07-12-2009, 08:45 PM
I tink I taw a pudding tit.

And it's Mr. Sully!!!!

FAX

BossChief
07-12-2009, 08:45 PM
This guy is so full of his own perceived righteousness, he should be a ****ing televangelist.

you used to send me many pms while you were a member there, voicing your support for my views. Sp soon we forget...

you also copy and pasted the reason you were banned and sent it to me back then, so I know people are informed as to the reason they are banned.

I used to disagree with much of what you said back then but we found a way to have mutual respect.

dont get shit twisted, I still value some of your opinions as I do gochiefs ones and hold no ill will toward fellow Chiefs fans, its ok to disagree without becoming a child about it.

When I posted about you a couple days ago, it was genuinly to try and help. I guess that was pointless as well.

I still feel like you have temper problems and should take it easy more often, but thats just me.

Neither one of you are dumb by any means...but your lacking social skills make it seem like you are.

jmo

have a great day!

FAX
07-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Mr. GoChiefs strikes me as the kind of person who has been picked on for much of his life. The phenomenon evolves into a two-edged sword eventually. On one edge, the pickee generally behaves in such a way that leads to initial abuse by the pickers. It's just the social style you develop when you've been the butt of jokes long enough. On the other edge, the pickee responds to being picked on in such a way that it leads to more abuse. It's the means whereby the pickee protects his emotions and true feelings.

Personally, I think that Mr. GoChiefs is a very intelligent, talented person with great potential. It is my hope that, someday, he will find a positive, constructive, and profitable outlet for his abilities. Meanwhile, he is a pudding tit. Just like Mr. Sully is.

FAX

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Mr. FAX, I demand no apology from you.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 08:58 PM
I used to be a Homer who thought Thigpen was legit, so I can see why I might have reflected more of your views back in the day.

That day is over.

And what you posted was anything but "help". I've had Go Chiefs tell me many a time, "be nice, people will like you".
And I will now tell you the same thing I tell him:

There is no pleasing 300+people on a message board and I have no desire to do so. I'm two years from 40, I'm older than most of my detractors, I've actually done a few things in this life, and I don't need a million fake friends, just a few good ones.

And in that respect, Clay is a better man than me. Ask him again for a job at WPI as you did in the past, and he might just give it to you!

J Diddy
07-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Mr. GoChiefs strikes me as the kind of person who has been picked on for much of his life. The phenomenon evolves into a two-edged sword eventually. On one edge, the pickee generally behaves in such a way that leads to initial abuse by the pickers. It's just the social style you develop when you've been the butt of jokes long enough. On the other edge, the pickee responds to being picked on in such a way that it leads to more abuse. It's the means whereby the pickee protects his emotions and true feelings.

Personally, I think that Mr. GoChiefs is a very intelligent, talented person with great potential. It is my hope that, someday, he will find a positive, constructive, and profitable outlet for his abilities. Meanwhile, he is a pudding tit. Just like Mr. Sully is.

FAX

I like pudding tits. They taste awesome.

J Diddy
07-12-2009, 08:59 PM
I used to be a Homer who thought Thigpen was legit, so I can see why I might have reflected more of your views back in the day.

That day is over.

And what you posted was anything but "help". I've had Go Chiefs tell me many a time, "be nice, people will like you".

There is no pleasing 300+people on a message board and I have no desire to do so. I'm two years from 40, I'm older than most of my detractors, I've actually done a few things in this life, and I don't need a million fake friends, just a few good ones.

And in that respect, Clay is a better man than me. Ask him again for a job at WPI as you did in the past, and he might just give it to you!

Sounds like someones smoking a glass dick.

FAX
07-12-2009, 09:17 PM

That day is over.

Holy Bi-Polar Posts Of Pitiable Pooishness!! Homer? You? You aren't even a Chiefs fan.

In all my many days as a Planeteer, I have never seen someone countervail themselves, obviate their own logic, and invalidate and undermine their own prior statements as much as you. It's amazing. I have a mental picture of you as a person with two heads growing out of their one, single, stubby, little neck. Does the circus provide internet access or do you just bag one head and trot over to the local Starbucks when you hit town?

FAX

JOhn
07-12-2009, 09:19 PM
JOhn I'm waiting on my apology.

when you apologize for ****ing up my computer, and many other members, by intentionally posting a bad link. And sincerely change your ways, and quit being a Douche'

btw, exactly what do I need to apologize for?
Leading the charge to have to banned for that offense?
Treating you like you treat others?
Calling you out for insulting and using vulgar language directed at PastorMike (for no reason)?

Exactly what should I apologize for?

JOhn
07-12-2009, 09:21 PM

FAX

JOhn endorses this post :thumb:

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 09:23 PM
lol...JOhn is still hung up on events that transpired six years ago, events that he STILL has no fucking clue concerning what exactly transpired...amazing!

DaneMcCloud
07-12-2009, 09:23 PM
King_Chief_Fan:

No apology of any kind is necessary. Pardon my ignorance but quite honestly, I don't even remember having any type of "altercation" with you. I'm not saying that it didn't happen - I'm saying that I have no recollection, whatsoever, of an argument, disagreement or any hard feelings.

To me, this place is like the World's Biggest Man-Cave. It's just a bunch of guys discussing football, chicks, television, movies and whatnot. Sometimes there's shit-slinging and sometimes there's not. Hell, some of the people that initially flipped me shit are now some of my favorite posters and people!

But I can assure you that if any negative posts or insults are thrown my way, they stay here at the 'Planet. I don't take this stuff into the "real world". It's just fun, whether the comments are positive towards me and my opinions, or negative. It is what it is and I don't hold any grudges toward anyone.

Thanks again for the kind gesture KFC but really, it's totally unnecessary.

FAX
07-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey everybody!!! Good news!!!

Anybody who wants to can call Mr. DaneMcCloud a pudding tit with no fear whatsoever of repercussion or reprisal!!!

FAX

JOhn
07-12-2009, 09:27 PM
King_Chief_Fan:

No apology of any kind is necessary. Pardon my ignorance but quite honestly, I don't even remember having any type of "altercation" with you. I'm not saying that it didn't happen - I'm saying that I have no recollection, whatsoever, of an argument, disagreement or any hard feelings.

To me, this place is like the World's Biggest Man-Cave. It's just a bunch of guys discussing football, chicks, television, movies and whatnot. Sometimes there's shit-slinging and sometimes there's not. Hell, some of the people that initially flipped me shit are now some of my favorite posters and people!

But I can assure you that if any negative posts or insults are thrown my way, they stay here at the 'Planet. I don't take this stuff into the "real world". It's just fun, whether the comments are positive towards me and my opinions, or negative. It is what it is and I don't hold any grudges toward anyone.

pudding tit :evil:

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Good news, you ****ing...umm...what is it...pudding tits.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-12-2009, 09:31 PM
http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/01/f_cup_pudding.jpg

DaFace
07-12-2009, 09:31 PM
King_Chief_Fan:

You cravin chicken?

DaneMcCloud
07-12-2009, 09:33 PM
You cravin chicken?

Ha! Good one.

Seriously, not trying to be a dick, but I don't even remember sparring with this cat.

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 09:33 PM
You cravin chicken?

You like chicken?

Then how 'bout myCOOOOck (imitate a rooster here)?!?

luv
07-12-2009, 09:34 PM
King_Chief_Fan:

I'm gonna have to disagree with that. :p

Bugeater
07-12-2009, 09:35 PM
You cravin chicken?
Of course he is, everybody I know — black or white — loves properly seasoned fried chicken.

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 09:36 PM
I'm gonna have to disagree with that. :p

Anatomy doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being a guy. Ask GoChiefs. :)

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 09:37 PM
8 more...

JOhn
07-12-2009, 09:38 PM
Anatomy doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being a guy. Ask GoChiefs. :)

ROFL

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 09:38 PM
GoChiefs, did you really sabotage a bunch of folks' computers with a malicious link?

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 09:39 PM
GoChiefs, did you really sabotage a bunch of folks' computers will a malicious link?

Nah. Six years ago I posted a link to the old internet "you are an idiot" joke. Some people are retards and thought it was a virus.

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Nah. Six years ago I posted a link to the old internet "you are an idiot" joke link. Some people are retards and thought it was a virus.

Gotcha.

Edited the "with." Tired.

LaChapelle
07-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Is it prostate check night at the Coalition again?

JOhn
07-12-2009, 09:42 PM
Nah. Six years ago I posted a link to the old internet "you are an idiot" joke. Some people are retards and thought it was a virus.

Bullshit!!!!

Nice try, as there are very few people still around to contradict "your Version".

What he forgot to mention is there was a spyware type program that auto D/L when you went to the site. Caused mine & several others computers to crash. He admitted he was aware of it, and thought it was a funny joke. Which no one on the board thought so, and he was banned for it.

Guess all the MODs were retards huh?

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 09:44 PM
JOhn I am so surprised you don't agree.

Also, you're lying.

JOhn
07-12-2009, 09:46 PM
JOhn I am so surprised you don't agree.

Also, you're lying.

Nice try, but I and most of the original members here on the BB know the truth. "spin" it anyway you like, if it help you convince yourself you're not a shithead.

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 09:50 PM
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Business/images-2/100-dollar-bill.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 09:58 PM
Holy Bi-Polar Posts Of Pitiable Pooishness!! Homer? You? You aren't even a Chiefs fan.

In all my many days as a Planeteer, I have never seen someone countervail themselves, obviate their own logic, and invalidate and undermine their own prior statements as much as you. It's amazing. I have a mental picture of you as a person with two heads growing out of their one, single, stubby, little neck. Does the circus provide internet access or do you just bag one head and trot over to the local Starbucks when you hit town?

FAX

I'm not a regime fan, you self-absorbed son of a bitch. But I'm not surprised that you and a few others coulnd't seem to get that through your thick, fucking skulls.

I didn't like Gunther or Vermeil, so I turned my back on them the same way I'll turn my back on Pioli and Haley if they start fucking up too.

Now, would you take your "witty" little prose-habit and kindly get the fuck out of my face?

luv
07-12-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm not a regime fan, you self-absorbed son of a bitch. But I'm not surprised that you and a few others coulnd't seem to get that through your thick, fucking skulls.

I didn't like Gunther or Vermeil, so I turned my back on them the same way I'll turn my back on Pioli and Haley if they start fucking up too.

Now, would you take your "witty" little prose-habit and kindly get the fuck out of my face?

If you weren't on my shit list before, you most certainly are now.

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 10:01 PM
He's shaking, he's shaking.

luv
07-12-2009, 10:02 PM
He's shaking, he's shaking.

Eh, I have a better list for him to be on.

Halfcan
07-12-2009, 10:03 PM
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Business/images-2/100-dollar-bill.jpg

Reprinting US currency is a Federal Offense. :)

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Your posts should be a federal offense.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 10:09 PM
If you weren't on my shit list before, you most certainly are now.

It's not so entertaining when the nemesis lands an uppercut now and again, is it?

You never talk to me anyway, so why should I care?

Bugeater
07-12-2009, 10:17 PM
Eh, I have a better list for him to be on.
I can't believe you didn't already have him there.

07-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 109
User Name Posts
GoChiefs 17
JOhn 8
J Diddy 8
Raised On Riots 7
DeezNutz 7
stumppy 7
luv 5
FAX 5
acesn8s 4
BossChief 4
Hog Farmer 4
King_Chief_Fan 3
Mile High Mania 3
Bugeater 2
Valiant 2
LaChapelle 2
DaFace 2
DaneMcCloud 2
Ari Chi3fs 2
Mr. Wizard 2
Admiral Crunch 1
Micjones 1
Scorp 1
wild1 1
Halfcan 1
L.A.Chieffan 1
Delano 1
Mr_Tomahawk 1
mikey23545 1
Sully 1
Fritz88 1
Bwana 1
Mr. Krab's

DaFace is right. threads like this fuel his attention whoring skills. it makes him act like a narcissist (oh, did I call him a naughty name?) lol

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 10:27 PM
DaFace is right. threads like this fuel his attention whoring skills. it makes him act like a narcissist (oh, did I call him a naughty name?) lol

It's not an act.

stevieray
07-12-2009, 10:29 PM
It's not an act.
that's the sad part.

It's not an act.

Dude, you replied to me in like 2 seconds. you must be in the Guinness book of world records for fastest replier to a post.

I think you're full of shit ;) you love the attention. just shut up and admit it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
It's not an act.

ROFL

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 10:33 PM
that's the sad part.

Narcissists are sad?

Elvis Presley was a known narcissist.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-12-2009, 10:35 PM
Narcissists are sad?

You're not Elvis.

FAX
07-12-2009, 10:35 PM
I'm not a regime fan, you self-absorbed son of a bitch. But I'm not surprised that you and a few others coulnd't seem to get that through your thick, ****ing skulls.

I didn't like Gunther or Vermeil, so I turned my back on them the same way I'll turn my back on Pioli and Haley if they start ****ing up too.

Now, would you take your "witty" little prose-habit and kindly get the **** out of my face?

I can't, unfortunately, Mr. Raised On Rats. As much as I'd like to.

As you well know, you are my nemesis. I am, therefore, obligated to seat you on the throne of stupidity and adorn your head and shoulders with left over Halloween decorations and a Loudmouth Billy Bass with fresh batteries.

It appears, however, that you are close to the edge of sanity. I shall, therefore, give you one last opportunity to concede. This may be the better of all possible options since it's against the nemesis code to put me on iggy.

Concede Foe!!! Declare defeat and I shall allow you to leave the field with your honor and a package of Diet Twinkies.

FAX THE HONORABLE

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 10:38 PM

As you well know, you are my nemesis. I am, therefore, obligated to seat you on the throne of stupidity and adorn your head and shoulders with left over Halloween decorations and a Loudmouth Billy Bass with fresh batteries.

It appears, however, that you are close to the edge of sanity. I shall, therefore, give you one last opportunity to concede. This may be the better of all possible options since it's against the nemesis code to put me on iggy.

Concede Foe!!! Declare defeat and I shall allow you to leave the field with your honor and a package of Diet Twinkies.

FAX THE HONORABLE

I will concede that the above post could quite possibly make me fall asleep were I to replicate it, print it, and assemble it in book form.

stevieray
07-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Narcissists are sad?

masquerading your fears with self adulation only works for so long.

you're young...you'll learn.

stevieray
07-12-2009, 10:44 PM

FAX THE HONORABLE

diet twinkies..?

you're getting soft...

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 10:48 PM
This necessitates a duel.

Warring parties to pair off, tab 10 times, hit colon, and reveal verbal scores.

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 10:49 PM
masquerading your fears with self adulation only works for so long.

you're young...you'll learn.

Stop talking in riddles.

Narcissism is not a negative quality. Unless it grows into something monstrous.

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Stop talking in riddles.

Of course it is. But in saying this, it's obvious that you don't know what you're missing.

You will, eventually, and this type of statement will (or should) give you pause.

stevieray
07-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Stop talking in riddles.

don't worry.... the ground won't get out of your way.

luv
07-12-2009, 10:56 PM
I can't believe you didn't already have him there.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt until it's no longer doubt.

FAX
07-12-2009, 11:00 PM
I will concede that the above post could quite possibly make me fall asleep were I to replicate it, print it, and assemble it in book form.

Excellent use of the old, "Can't Even Get Self-Published" insult, Mr. Raised On Rats. I guess you ran out of asterisks.

Nevertheless, it doesn't change the indisputable and well-known facts that you are self-contradictory, a big chicken, an admitted non-Chiefs fan, and a stinky butt. Now, there's not a lot you can do about the first three, but the latter can be corrected. Simply make sure that your grampa's hearing aids are working and ask him to shower before family fun time.

FAX

07-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Stop talking in riddles.

You need to get some chafing on your penis before you can have an adult conversation. chafing on your penis and scabs on your knees. get with it Clayton :D maybe after that you will mature as a poster.

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Of course it is.

I'd rather be a narcissist than a smoker.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Excellent use of the old, "Can't Even Get Self-Published" insult, Mr. Raised On Rats. I guess you ra-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
FAX

:ZZZ:

Hammock Parties
07-12-2009, 11:04 PM
I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.

Goodnight fucktards.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2009, 11:05 PM

Goodnight fucktards.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

DeezNutz
07-12-2009, 11:09 PM
I'd rather be a narcissist than a smoker.

Interesting comparison. But you must be using the wrong wood on your ribs.

stevieray
07-12-2009, 11:18 PM

narcissists = stinky butts.

Saccopoo
07-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Hell, some of the people that initially flipped me shit are now some of my favorite posters and people!

Dane "Pudding Tit" McCloud loves me. He said so himself.

Phobia
07-12-2009, 11:44 PM
I've been a whole lot more relaxed since I put the 'tard on iggy and all resulting threads about him on iggy as well. You'd be surprised by the sheer number of threads about gochiefs. He'll never, ever get this kind of attention anywhere else, not even prison.

BossChief
07-13-2009, 12:46 AM

That day is over.

before you call an apple an orange, have him send you EXACTLY what I emailed him about writing an article for them.

It was right smack dab in the middle of burning them in the exact topic that preceded bosskiller opening the floodgates on gochiefs.

He has said on multiple occasions and places that I asked for a job there. It simply isnt accurate.

Read what I actually said.
Dont be surprised that he said something so false either, its the wpi mo. If he cant provide you with what actually happened, pm me and Ill dig it up and send it to ya.

Kinda funny, but I actually got asked, shortly after that, to run the KC forum on spot-forums but just simply dont have the time to do so.

Ive always fealt that I would like to have a specific topic to write an article about and have it published once, to see how it would be taken by alot of readers.

Thats pretty much exactly what I emailed him, if that consitutes asking for a job, I pitty you.

Didnt you get banned before having Thigpen take over?

I looked at Thigpen the same as other qbs I have supported for our team, benefit of the doubt basically.

Thigpen made the season more bearable than without his spark, but I also was very critical of his accuracy since day one...thats a different topic alltogether though.

Like I said though, have a good day!

burt
07-14-2009, 09:49 AM

Damn, I hate to agree with Clayton, but this is total bullshit. I got banned because I told Bosskiller he didn't have the balls to tell Domer to "STFU" to his face and Domer got banned because.....I made the above statement about him.

I am glad it happened, because I found this place...and I haven't show my face in that shit stained site since.

BossChief
07-14-2009, 06:51 PM
Damn, I hate to agree with Clayton, but this is total bullshit. I got banned because I told Bosskiller he didn't have the balls to tell Domer to "STFU" to his face and Domer got banned because.....I made the above statement about him.

I am glad it happened, because I found this place...and I haven't show my face in that shit stained site since.

I havent heard of you or the others you speak of.

Like everywhere, there are good apples and bad ones.

burt
07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
I havent heard of you or the others you speak of.

Like everywhere, there are good apples and bad ones.

My name there was Warpaintrides..... But once again, I don't waste time wondering about those people AND I would NEVER go there again!

Tribal Warfare
07-15-2009, 05:11 PM
In regards to GC, you just haven't been around long enough... many around here have been dealing with his BS for a decade.

half a decade

Hammock Parties
07-15-2009, 05:15 PM
half a decade

Seven GREAT years!

FAX
07-15-2009, 08:19 PM
This necessitates a duel.

Warring parties to pair off, tab 10 times, hit colon, and reveal verbal scores.

The first guy to hit my colon gets it right in the schnozz.

FAX