PDA

View Full Version : Life you ever get the itch

MOhillbilly
07-13-2009, 12:59 PM
for things you did before the kids came along? Sometimes i think id give my left nut to go to a rooster derby. I miss talkin dogs and gamecocks, what this ones done. how those are bred.breedings coming up for next season. The ins and outs of the Game. Cant talk about that shit anymore had to stash all my books and mags give up most of my flock and charges......man i loved that shit.

what do you miss?

DMAC
07-13-2009, 01:03 PM
pokin smot

drinkin n drivin

not hear mylie montana playin in the background

seclark
07-13-2009, 01:05 PM
for things you did before the kids came along?

been so long, i don't remember. i know i had fun though, so it probably wasn't legal.
sec

Nzoner
07-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Never had the kids for this very reason,I knew I'd not be a good father so I opted for no kids and just kept on with my the majority of my lifestyle.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-13-2009, 01:06 PM
Never mind me, I'm just gonna' decorate the cabin a little. :D

http://rlv.zcache.com/banjo_monkey_1_card-p137983037701593651tra8_210.jpg

Gonzo
07-13-2009, 01:07 PM
I miss going out to play cards with the wife.

We used to play in a good bar league and have a lot of fun. Same crowd every Wednesday. But, I think it was a good trade.

Other than that, my life really hasn't changed too much as far as social happenings.
The wife is really cool about that type of stuff most of the time.

keg in kc
07-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Never had the kids for this very reason,I knew I'd not be a good father so I opted for no kids and just kept on with my the majority of my lifestyle.Ditto.

That and I can't imagine anybody insane enough to date me, much less have kids with me.

BigVE
07-13-2009, 01:08 PM
I got married and had kids so young I don't really have any fun memories to look back on and miss. :(

alpha_omega
07-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Sleeping in.

chiefzilla1501
07-13-2009, 01:14 PM
Is that itch in your crotch? You should probably get that checked out.

ChiTown
07-13-2009, 01:15 PM
To be honest, my life is SO MUCH better now that I have kids, that I don't really miss any of the stuff that I "used to do". I know, I'm kind of weird that way.........

jidar
07-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Holy buttfucking brothers, why the hell do they let Internet into the hills anyway?

JD10367
07-13-2009, 01:32 PM
I got the itch once. Had to shave and use this dumb expensive shampoo for weeks.

MOhillbilly
07-13-2009, 01:33 PM
Holy butt****ing brothers, why the hell do they let Internet into the hills anyway?

if you feel bad about it you can come over and pet my cock.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-13-2009, 01:34 PM
No children. I'm too selfish, and frankly there are plenty of people procreating in the world, no one should miss the little bastards I would've made.

ChiTown
07-13-2009, 01:34 PM

:eek:

ROFL

Iowanian
07-13-2009, 01:35 PM
You can take the dog out of the hunt, but you can't take the hunt out of the dog.

There are things I miss, but outside of more "do whatever the hell I want to-itch" I get once in while, I'm happier now than when I was running wild. For every thing I can't do because of my kids, its negated 10 fold every time I walk in the house, and the "Daaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" shrieks and thumping little feet coming around the corner to bear hug my legs and jabber about whatever they're jabbering about.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-13-2009, 01:36 PM
No children. I'm too selfish, and frankly there are plenty of people procreating in the world, no one should miss the little bastards I would've made.

LMAO Now THAT'S honesty.

Bowser
07-13-2009, 01:36 PM

LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever
07-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Why do I always hear dueling banjos straight out of Deliverance when Mohillbilly posts...

stumppy
07-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Yea, I miss some things. One thing the kids did though is force me to settle down. I've thought and been told by close friends if not for the changes in lifestyle brought on by the responsiblity of fatherhood I'd either be doing a long stretch or be dead..........or be living in another country.

kepp
07-13-2009, 01:45 PM
Mt. biking - I miss it a lot. Of course, I don't live close to any good trails anymore, but still...

Iowanian
07-13-2009, 01:48 PM
I think the things I miss have more to do with being a little younger and phsically in better condition to do some of the things I used to do more than not being able to because of the kids.

I'm lucky in that I still have freedom to roam when I need to for the most part....especially when they go to the inlaws or something.

Jenson71
07-13-2009, 01:51 PM
If you have an itch and you can't reach it, be glad you have kids who will do it for you if you yell at them enough.

MOhillbilly
07-13-2009, 01:51 PM
Why do I always hear dueling banjos straight out of Deliverance when Mohillbilly posts...

funny cause when i read yours i think 'get up in dem dar woods fatboy'.

stumppy
07-13-2009, 01:53 PM
I think the things I miss have more to do with being a little younger and phsically in better condition to do some of the things I used to do more than not being able to because of the kids.

I'm lucky in that I still have freedom to roam when I need to for the most part....especially when they go to the inlaws or something.

I would give about anything to be in the shape I was in in my 20's. Even just to not have any back problems would put a smile on my face you couldn't slap off.

Lumpy
07-13-2009, 01:53 PM
I miss how close my husband and I were before we had our little one. We find ourselves overly stressed out because of work, then we come home and focus all of our attention on the baby. However, when we're at our wits end, that little guy always makes us smile.

Jilly
07-13-2009, 01:55 PM
I miss working out. I LOVED working out and now finding the time to get to the gym seems impossible. I also miss doing crosswords, now if I try, I fall asleep within 2 minutes. I know that's nerdy, but I am who I am.

Jenson71
07-13-2009, 01:59 PM
I miss the Days of Heaven, the games during lunch breaks, the feeling after a long days work in the grain fields, the brilliant, star-filled sky at night, and the hope we had for a future.

Donger
07-13-2009, 02:00 PM
for things you did before the kids came along? Sometimes i think id give my left nut to go to a rooster derby. I miss talkin dogs and gamecocks, what this ones done. how those are bred.breedings coming up for next season. The ins and outs of the Game. Cant talk about that shit anymore had to stash all my books and mags give up most of my flock and charges......man i loved that shit.

what do you miss?

Sex whenever and wherever it was wanted.

Demonpenz
07-13-2009, 02:03 PM
vagina that wasn't stretched out

RJ
07-13-2009, 02:04 PM
Sometimes I miss the freedom, but I wouldn't want it back.

Jilly
07-13-2009, 02:04 PM

c section baby....

Halfcan
07-13-2009, 02:08 PM
I got the itch once. Had to shave and use this dumb expensive shampoo for weeks.

ROFL

don't have to be crabby about it-lol

Frazod
07-13-2009, 02:14 PM
I don't miss much being younger, besides the thin/had hair thing. I only dated one girl who in the long run was worth a shit, and spent most of my junior/senior years either dating or fighting with my future ex-wife. Drove POS cars, had little money, disinterested parents, spent most of my time bored or drunk.

I do miss my friends, but I keep in regular contact with all the close ones. One of my friends has an arcade in his basement with lots of the old early-80s games, and I always enjoy playing them when I visit him. That's about it.

I know some people who long for the good old days, but IMO they weren't that good. I wouldn't want to relive them, unless I could go back knowing what I fucked up so I could fix it (and invest in Microsoft). And even then, I'd damn sure miss my computer, big ass TV and iPhone.

Kyle DeLexus
07-13-2009, 02:18 PM
I don't miss much being younger, besides the thin/had hair thing. I only dated one girl who in the long run was worth a shit, and spent most of my junior/senior years either dating or fighting with my future ex-wife. Drove POS cars, had little money, disinterested parents, spent most of my time bored or drunk.

I do miss my friends, but I keep in regular contact with all the close ones. One of my friends has an arcade in his basement with lots of the old early-80s games, and I always enjoy playing them when I visit him. That's about it.

I know some people who long for the good old days, but IMO they weren't that good. I wouldn't want to relive them, unless I could go back knowing what I fucked up so I could fix it (and invest in Microsoft). And even then, I'd damn sure miss my computer, big ass TV and iPhone.

Wow your friends with whoever got MJ's arcade?

Frazod
07-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Wow your friends with whoever got MJ's arcade?

Uh, no. Somehow I doubt if my friend's arcade is that extensive.

He does have a couple of my favorite old games, though - especially Tron and Tempest. The video arcade heyday coincided with my high school days - I remember at one point there were three arcades on one block downtown. Within a couple of years of my graduation all of them were gone - home gaming systems killed them.

Demonpenz
07-13-2009, 02:26 PM
what about seeing navy men bang hookers on stage?

KcFanInGA
07-13-2009, 02:52 PM
I got married and had kids so young I don't really have any fun memories to look back on and miss. :(

Me too. Though I do not regret the kids at all.

Mr. Wizard
07-13-2009, 03:19 PM

ROFL

JD10367
07-13-2009, 03:24 PM

Options, my friend, options. "Our target is a small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. It's shielded, so you'll have to sneak it in there and claim it was an accident..." :D

FAX
07-13-2009, 03:38 PM
... what do you miss?

Smokin' doobies, nailin' chicks, settin' cars afire, gettin' lost in the desert for days ... stuff like that.

FAX

BigVE
07-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Me too. Though I do not regret the kids at all.

Nope. I guess my only consolation is that in a few years my kids will be grown and I will only be in my early 40's, then I can do some more of the "fun" stuff PLUS I have the added benefits of a lifetime of joy that my kids gave me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Smokin' doobies, nailin' chicks, settin' cars afire, gettin' lost in the desert for days ... stuff like that.

FAX

Ahh....so you lost your marbles at Burning Man, Mr. FUX! It all makes sense now.