PDA

View Full Version : Life That was odd

pr_capone
07-13-2009, 08:08 PM
I choked and coughed so hard that my left nut kind of buzzed

that is all

Demonpenz
07-13-2009, 08:09 PM
you've never had to turn your head and cough?

pr_capone
07-13-2009, 08:11 PM
you've never had to turn your head and cough?

When I enlisted... it didnt buzz then, it did just now.

Why?

Am I going to die? :eek:

FAX
07-13-2009, 08:13 PM
You're a very lucky man, Mr. pr_capone. Many are the souls who have succumbed to a testicough.

FAX

Mr. Flopnuts
07-13-2009, 08:14 PM
You're a very lucky man, Mr. pr_capone. Many are the souls who have succumbed to a testicough.

FAX

I knew a guy that sneezed so hard his right ball burst right through the skin!

DeezNutz
07-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Next time, make sure you release when you cough. It's safe to resume when you finish.

RJ
07-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Did you have any electrical devices attached to the testicle in question at the time?

Demonpenz
07-13-2009, 08:16 PM
I would trust advice from deeznutz on the matter

Demonpenz
07-13-2009, 08:17 PM
were you at the gym lifting weights when this happened?

DeezNutz
07-13-2009, 08:17 PM
I would trust advice from deeznutz on the matter

I have no expertise with DozeNutz. Not related.

Bwana
07-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Were you taking a leak near an electric fence at the time is your "nut buzz?"

FAX
07-13-2009, 08:24 PM

That's nothing, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. I knew a guy who farted so hard that both his balls burst through his skin and his penis tied itself in a knot and his pubic hair turned gray and his liver exploded.

FAX

Bwana
07-13-2009, 08:25 PM
That's nothing, Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. I knew a guy who farted so hard that both his balls burst through his skin and his penis tied itself in a knot and his pubic hair turned gray and his liver exploded.

FAX

That's what I would call a bad day Mr. FAX.

FAX
07-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah ... it was.

FAX

pr_capone
07-13-2009, 08:36 PM
Did you have any electrical devices attached to the testicle in question at the time?

I did not

were you at the gym lifting weights when this happened?

I had just finished mowing my back yard and had been sitting in front of my computer for about 10 minutes when the buzz occurred.

Were you taking a leak near an electric fence at the time is your "nut buzz?"

I was not... had been sitting for a bit but no where near exposed electricity.

DeezNutz
07-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Had you been rubbing your balls vigorously on a shag carpet?

milkman
07-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Before anyone says it, this thread is not useless without pics.

RJ
07-13-2009, 08:55 PM

That's a valid question.

Thirty years ago, carpet wasn't static treated. Rubbing one's balls on a 70's shag could certainly result in static build up.

Combine that with a sneeze, perhaps somewhere near a light switch, and fireworks are sure to ensue.

milkman
07-13-2009, 08:57 PM
That's a valid question.

Thirty years ago, carpet wasn't static treated. Rubbing one's balls on a 70's shag could certainly result in static build up.

Combine that with a sneeze, perhaps somewhere near a light switch, and fireworks are sure to ensue.

Goodness Gracious!
Great Balls of Fire!

pr_capone
07-13-2009, 08:57 PM

No electricity was involved in this buzz... static or otherwise.

RJ
07-13-2009, 08:59 PM
No electricity was involved in this buzz... static or otherwise.

Electricity is all around you.

Do you live near power lines?

Ever hear a faint humming in your head?

pr_capone
07-13-2009, 09:00 PM
Ever hear a faint humming in your head?

doesn't everyone?

milkman
07-13-2009, 09:01 PM
doesn't everyone?

I suppose I would if the voices ever shut the hell up.

RJ
07-13-2009, 09:14 PM
I suppose I would if the voices ever shut the hell up.

I hate those pricks. All three of them.

Hammock Parties
07-13-2009, 09:24 PM
This belongs in the random thought thread, people.

There's no need for a thread about your nuts buzzing.

Christ.

LaChapelle
07-13-2009, 09:38 PM
So you're only a numb nut, then.

pr_capone
07-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Best thing I have seen on CP all day long.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9230/gcbs.jpg (http://img401.imageshack.us/i/gcbs.jpg/)

Hammock Parties
07-13-2009, 09:52 PM
You and Phil are SO proud of that.

High fivin' each other!

FAX
07-13-2009, 09:57 PM
I've got it!! I should have thought of it before.

Cosmic rays. That's the only logical answer. Mr. pr_capone's ball has been struck by cosmic rays. Probably gamma. Congratulations, Mr. pr_capone. Your ball now possesses super powers.

FAX

DeezNutz
07-13-2009, 09:59 PM

Cosmic rays. That's the only logical answer. Mr. pr_capone's ball has been struck by cosmic rays. Probably gamma. Congratulations, Mr. pr_capone. Your ball now possesses super powers.

FAX

pr's wife isn't going to appreciate this post later tonight.

pr_capone
07-13-2009, 10:42 PM

FAX

Hrm...

Super Sperm you say?

Hell, I may get on top of my wife tonight
[/Lesnar]

FAX
07-13-2009, 11:14 PM
You'll need to take it slow and easy, Mr. pr_capone. You're not used to your super powers yet.

To begin, you should probably try flying. But don't endanger yourself. Just stand on a chair, concentrate on your ballsack, and declare in a firm voice, "Nut Away!" Or try your invisibility power. Take off your clothes, again concentrate on your scrotum, and say, "Nut No See!!" Please report back.

FAX

JD10367
07-14-2009, 09:35 AM
You'll need to take it slow and easy, Mr. pr_capone. You're not used to your super powers yet.

To begin, you should probably try flying. But don't endanger yourself. Just stand on a chair, concentrate on your ballsack, and declare in a firm voice, "Nut Away!"

Great. And then his nut will rip off and fly away and he'll bleed out. :shake:

Chief Pote
07-14-2009, 10:17 AM

Is that how you got your name??

MVChiefFan
07-14-2009, 10:54 AM
Maybe it knows the answer.

pr_capone
07-14-2009, 09:25 PM

To begin, you should probably try flying. But don't endanger yourself. Just stand on a chair, concentrate on your ballsack, and declare in a firm voice, "Nut Away!" Or try your invisibility power. Take off your clothes, again concentrate on your scrotum, and say, "Nut No See!!" Please report back.

FAX

GDI Fax

I got to enjoy the facilities of the Sedgwick County Jail for the past 18 hours thanks to you.

Like I told you in the other thread, I had managed to make my pinky toe disappear. I kept at it though most of the night and soon enough I managed to make the rest of me disappear as well.

Well... as any good invisible person would do, I shed my clothing and went out for a walk. Turns out that my invisibility powers make me invisible to myself but others can see me just fine.

I managed not to make any new "friends" while I was in holding but I can assure you that I will not be making myself invisible again any time in the near future. By the way, I forged your name on the forms they had me fill out to get bail.

ClevelandBronco
07-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Check to see if you inadvertently (yeah, right...) got your ball stuck in your bong. That could explain why it has a buzz.

FAX
07-14-2009, 09:44 PM
You know ... this really hasn't been my night.

You try and help out a friend with a brand new, cosmic-rayed, super-powered nut and this is the thanks you get. Sometimes it just isn't worth it.

FAX

JOhn
07-14-2009, 09:49 PM
GDI Fax

I got to enjoy the facilities of the Sedgwick County Jail for the past 18 hours thanks to you.

Like I told you in the other thread, I had managed to make my pinky toe disappear. I kept at it though most of the night and soon enough I managed to make the rest of me disappear as well.

Well... as any good invisible person would do, I shed my clothing and went out for a walk. Turns out that my invisibility powers make me invisible to myself but others can see me just fine.

I managed not to make any new "friends" while I was in holding but I can assure you that I will not be making myself invisible again any time in the near future. By the way, I forged your name on the forms they had me fill out to get bail.
I might suggest next time that maybe it's not your true power? You might have super strength. So next time you visit there, try picking a fight with the biggest guy there, you'll command instant respect.

Chaunceythe3rd
07-14-2009, 10:30 PM
I choked and coughed so hard that my left nut kind of buzzed

that is all

Big events in the lives of little people?

pr_capone
07-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Big events in the lives of little people?

What did you say?

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4194/midgetbutcherknife.jpg (http://img140.imageshack.us/i/midgetbutcherknife.jpg/)

JOhn
07-14-2009, 10:34 PM
What did you say?

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4194/midgetbutcherknife.jpg (http://img140.imageshack.us/i/midgetbutcherknife.jpg/)
:spock:
ROFL