PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Under the assumption that Herm would have drafted Sanchez

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 02:35 PM
..and I think that is beyond a fair assumption. Would you rather have Herm and Sanchez or Haley and Cassell. Herm and Carl would probably walk the blank early 2010.

RustShack
07-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Herm would have taken Curry. Thread over.

acesn8s
07-14-2009, 02:36 PM
anyone but Herm

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 02:41 PM

Drafting Sanchez would have filled Herm's #1 need. Buying him time to save his ass.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-14-2009, 02:44 PM
Herm would have got Sanchez killed on the first play of the first game. Fuck Herm. And Stuped question!

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2009, 02:45 PM
..and I think that is beyond a fair assumption. Would you rather have Herm and Sanchez or Haley and Cassell. Herm and Carl would probably walk the blank early 2010.

I'll take the "This is the dumbest fucking poll ever created by a dumbfuck" option, please.

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Herm would have got Sanchez killed on the first play of the first game. **** Herm. And Stuped question!

Did you have to fluff a hog this morning?

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 02:46 PM
I'll take the "This is the dumbest ****ing poll ever created by a dumb****" option, please.

Did GoChiefs have to fluff you this morning?

Buehler445
07-14-2009, 02:46 PM

This.

And Squirmin Herman motherfucking sack of cunt Edwards would have gotten Sanchez fucking killed because he is the biggest fucking piece of fucking shit hack of a head coach the world has ever seen.

Fuck Herm. And Fuck Herm threads! He's not here anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-14-2009, 02:47 PM
I haven't seen your sister!

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2009, 02:48 PM
Did GoChiefs have to fluff you this morning?

Nah, he had to fluff Cassel and get him ready for his big day, so I'm a little cranky.:evil:

Seriously though: stoooooooooopid poll.

Just stupid.

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Nah, he had to fluff Cassel and get him ready for his big day, so I'm a little cranky.:evil:

Just stupid.

Choices put you in a Hell of a tight spot? ROFL

Reaper16
07-14-2009, 02:51 PM
This thread is fucking stupid. Herm was gone and needed to be gone.

If I had my way, I would pick Haley & Sanchez.

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 02:52 PM
This thread is ****ing stupid. Herm was gone and needed to be gone.

Herm just brings out the best in people o:-)

38yrsfan
07-14-2009, 02:57 PM

Just stupid.

Ummmmm ..... you've been here long enough to know that there is NOTHING to stupid that it won't be posted here.

Sweet Daddy Hate
This thread is fucking stupid. Herm was gone and needed to be gone.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m299/Heaven_012/gates20to20heaven6.jpg

Dare to dream...LMAO

talastan
Piss on Herm!! Thanks ROR.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Choices put you in a Hell of a tight spot? ROFL

It did for me. I can't vote because of it.

FAX
07-14-2009, 03:01 PM
ROFL

Dang. Hang in there, Mr. LaChapelle.

Personally, I like your thread. We need more "what if" threads concerning Herm. Like "What if Herm ate a hamburger that had some crushed glass and semen in it?" or "What if a friend of yours was in the Mafia and offered to jam a stick of dynamite up Herm's ass for free?" or "What if Herm hadn't impregnated a heifer which gave birth 9 months later to Mr. Raised On Rats?". You know, stuff like that.

FAX

LaChapelle
07-14-2009, 03:03 PM
I've got a couple hundred mock drafts ready for 2010.

Reaper16
07-14-2009, 03:04 PM
No you don't.

FAX
07-14-2009, 03:07 PM

Tred lightly, Mr. LaChapelle. I fear the day is coming when the mere mention of Herm's name will result in a temporary ban.

FAX

Bwana
07-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Tred lightly, Mr. LaChapelle. I fear the day is coming when the mere mention of Herm's name will result in a temporary ban.

FAX

As it should be! :hmmm:

acesn8s
07-14-2009, 03:23 PM
ROFL

Dang. Hang in there, Mr. LaChapelle.

Personally, I like your thread. We need more "what if" threads concerning Herm. Like "What if Herm ate a hamburger that had some crushed glass and semen in it?" or "What if a friend of yours was in the Mafia and offered to jam a stick of dynamite up Herm's ass for free?" or "What if Herm hadn't impregnated a heifer which gave birth 9 months later to Mr. Raised On Rats?". You know, stuff like that.

FAXSooooo, when are you starting these threads?

MMXcalibur
07-14-2009, 03:25 PM
I don't care if it was Herm and Joe fucking Montana.
Herm = absolutely not.

SCTrojan
07-14-2009, 03:31 PM
I don't care if it was Herm and Joe ****ing Montana.
Herm = absolutely not.

Amen.

Pablo
07-14-2009, 03:33 PM
If anyone here likes Sanchez enough that they still wouldn't mind having Herm as their coach, they should probably stick their dick in a meat grinder and eat the slender end of a .45.

That is all.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2009, 03:33 PM
If anyone here likes Sanchez enough that they still wouldn't mind having Herm as their coach, they should probably stick their dick in a meat grinder and eat the slender end of a .45.

That is all.

I agree. I like him too much to see him killed by Herm.

MMXcalibur
07-14-2009, 03:49 PM
There's still 1 person who thinks Herm and Sanchez is a good idea. I want to know the name of this individual so I can send him a harshly written e-mail in all caps with a bevy of exclamation points.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2009, 03:52 PM
There's still 1 person who thinks Herm and Sanchez is a good idea. I want to know the name of this individual so I can send him a harshly written e-mail in all caps with a bevy of exclamation points.

I didn't vote at all.

Reerun_KC
07-14-2009, 03:56 PM
This.

And Squirmin Herman mother****ing sack of **** Edwards would have gotten Sanchez ****ing killed because he is the biggest ****ing piece of ****ing shit hack of a head coach the world has ever seen.

**** Herm. And **** Herm threads! He's not here anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

This!

Any thread about Herm should warrant a lifetime ban from CP....

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2009, 04:00 PM
This!

Any thread about KU should warrant a lifetime ban from CP....

;):D

soundmind
07-14-2009, 04:00 PM
This is an absurd question. It's not "beyond a fair assumption" to think that turdbox would've selected Sanchez. In fact, if anything, he'd likely have taken an OT or Curry. Passing was nowhere near the list of priorities for that terrible tandem.

If I'm to choose between:

Pioli - Haley - Cassel.......or........Peterson - Turdbox - Sanchez

That's a really easy decision.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2009, 04:01 PM
This is an absurd question. It's not "beyond a fair assumption" to think that turdbox would've selected Sanchez. In fact, if anything, he'd likely have taken an OT or Curry. Passing was nowhere near the list of priorities for that terrible tandem.

If I'm to choose between:

Pioli - Haley - Cassel.......or........Peterson - Turdbox - Sanchez

That's a really easy decision.

The question is moot:

Herm is too fucking stupid to draft Sanchez.

Reerun_KC
07-14-2009, 04:08 PM
This!

Any thread about Mizzou and talk of a Championship in any sport should warrant a lifetime ban from CP....

:evil:

Bring it ladies!

Fish
07-14-2009, 04:13 PM
Herm would have thrown Sanchez in the woodchipper....

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5885/hermchipper.jpg

Noss
07-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Herm who?

And why would we care what, Herm who, would do.

Halfcan
07-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Any option with (Herm would still be our coach) FAILS!!!

Hammock Parties
07-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Herm would have stuck with Thigpen per Tony's bitching.

No doubt in my mind.

soundmind
07-14-2009, 09:56 PM
Herm would have stuck with Thigpen per Tony's bitching.

No doubt in my mind.

I've been talking with people lately about that TGon deal, and the more I think about it, the more I think it had less to do with #88 the player on the field. I think it had a lot more to do with his influence on the team and in this town. The new regime needs to build it's team, with their mentality and their face, not build around the existing foundation. You can't help but improve on 2-14, so there's really little risk in the matter.

That mentality you speak of though, that was the cancer of this team. I'm extremely happy and optimistic about the future here. That poll that was out earlier this week, my vote was on 7-8 wins and I'm feeling better about that with the Cassel signing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2009, 10:00 PM
I've been talking with people lately about that TGon deal, and the more I think about it, the more I think it had less to do with #88 the player on the field. I think it had a lot more to do with his influence on the team and in this town. The new regime needs to build it's team, with their mentality and their face, not build around the existing foundation. You can't help but improve on 2-14, so there's really little risk in the matter.

That mentality you speak of though, that was the cancer of this team. I'm extremely happy and optimistic about the future here. That poll that was out earlier this week, my vote was on 7-8 wins and I'm feeling better about that with the Cassel signing.

I think you are 100% correct. I just had that same discussion over at the Jets board when one of the guys brought up the "loss" of TG and how it would affect us this year.

Buehler445
07-14-2009, 11:25 PM
Herm would have thrown Sanchez in the woodchipper....

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5885/hermchipper.jpg

Heh. Funny.

But why is Huard wearing a Santa Clause hat?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Heh. Funny.

But why is Huard wearing a Santa Clause hat?

Because throwing his Chandler Bing-looking ass in a wood-chipper is both the gift that makes children smile AND the gift that keeps on givin'!

Wu-ha-haa!
http://www.indamixworldwide.com/html/images/indamix/interviews/Morris%20Day.jpg

Quesadilla Joe
07-15-2009, 12:29 AM
I would rather have Haley and Cassel in the division. McDaniels knows everything about Cassel. Plus Sanchez has a lot more upside.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2009, 12:55 AM
I would rather have Haley and Cassel in the division. McDaniels knows everything about Cassel. Plus Sanchez has a lot more upside.

Yeah, and I thought Donnie Edwards knew everything about LT; that worked out real good.

Now listen you sonofabitch and you listen good:

So I and a lot of others didn't get the QB we wanted to represent the future of this team. Well guess what motherfucker? You got worse.
And though I have a running bet here at CP which entails my belief that Sanchez will be one of the Greats, so much so that I've put my membership here on the line to defend it, know this:

You are Donkey Shit. You are fucking scum. You are reaping the whirlwind for the bullshit you brought to the table for many years in your cheating, underhanded ways, and it's only going to get worse.

And as God as my witness; you will absolutely, positively, and un-mercifully get your sorry asses whipped not once, but TWICE by the Kansas City Chiefs in the year of our lord 2009.

Fuck you, fuck Dungver, and fuck every sorry piece of shit fan and player alike who ever called that cesspool home.

Kiss my motherfucking ass you sorry motherfucker,

ROR.

Fire Me Boy!
07-15-2009, 06:11 AM
Yeah, and I thought Donnie Edwards knew everything about LT; that worked out real good.

So I and a lot of others didn't get the QB we wanted to represent the future of this team. Well guess what mother****er? You got worse.
And though I have a running bet here at CP which entails my belief that Sanchez will be one of the Greats, so much so that I've put my membership here on the line to defend it, know this:

You are Donkey Shit. You are ****ing scum. You are reaping the whirlwind for the bullshit you brought to the table for many years in your cheating, underhanded ways, and it's only going to get worse.

And as God as my witness; you will absolutely, positively, and un-mercifully get your sorry asses whipped not once, but TWICE by the Kansas City Chiefs in the year of our lord 2009.

**** you, **** Dungver, and **** every sorry piece of shit fan and player alike who ever called that cesspool home.

Kiss my mother****ing ass you sorry mother****er,

ROR.

Looks likes somebody's got a case of the Wednesdays.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/JMTerrell/mondays.jpg

milkman
07-15-2009, 07:18 AM
Looks likes somebody's got a case of the Wednesdays.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/JMTerrell/mondays.jpg

Maybe.

But, you know, that might be his best post ever.

Buehler445
07-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Maybe.

Agreed

MMXcalibur
07-15-2009, 09:07 AM

So I and a lot of others didn't get the QB we wanted to represent the future of this team. Well guess what mother****er? You got worse.

You are Donkey Shit. You are ****ing scum. You are reaping the whirlwind for the bullshit you brought to the table for many years in your cheating, underhanded ways, and it's only going to get worse.

**** you, **** Dungver, and **** every sorry piece of shit fan and player alike who ever called that cesspool home.

Kiss my mother****ing ass you sorry mother****er,

ROR.

:clap:
Fuck it, I'll dish out my first rep here.

alpha_omega
07-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Gaz

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2009, 10:53 AM
Maybe.

Agreed

:clap:
Fuck it, I'll dish out my first rep here.

Gratzi.:D

DaWolf
07-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Carl and Herm, UCLA and Cal Berkeley homers, draft a USC guy in the first round? That's a big assumption.

I look at it this way: Sanchez has a lot of hype and Cassel doesn't. Yet Sanchez essentially has one year of starting at UCLA and no NFL experience, and Cassel has one year of starting experience in the NFL and no college experience.

Your coaching options are a failed head coach and GM vs a rookie head coach and GM.

I'll go with the fresh leadership and the QB with some NFL experience right now. I don't know why people assume Sanchez is going to be great yet Cassel is going to fail, just based on perception...