PDA

View Full Version : News I would TOTALLY fake sexually assault this chick...

teedubya
07-15-2009, 05:42 PM
ROFL

KC woman pleads guilty in staged attack in Waldo
http://www.kansascity.com/637/story/1302561.html

A woman who agreed to be sexually and physically assaulted to help her lawsuit against a former employer pleaded guilty to a federal conspiracy charge today.

Lindsey D. Crawford, 23, of Kansas City, admitted in federal court that she conspired to commit wire fraud with two other persons by staging an attack at her home in Waldo last November.

At the time, Crawford and Julie R. Bernet were pursuing a sexual harassment lawsuit against the automobile dealer where they both formerly worked. They recruited Gordon F. Reabe Jr., to help stage the attack in hopes that they could make it appear the attack was retaliation for their suit and would help them obtain more money in a settlement, according to court documents.

According to the documents, both women were duct-taped and Reabe struck them on the head with a metal tool and a beer bottle. Several items were used to sexually assault Crawford, according to court documents.

Bernet told police that two masked men attacked them and both women told investigators they thought the assault was related to their pending lawsuit.

A few weeks later, Bernet and Reabe arranged for another man to make a call from a courtesy phone at the car dealership to Bernet’s phone, according to documents. Bernet then reported to police that she had received a threatening call from a man who said “next time you won’t be so lucky.”

But the man had actually used his own cell phone to make the call instead of the dealer phone that Reabe had instructed him to use so police were able to trace the call to him, unraveling the scheme.

The charges against Reabe, of Lee’s Summit, and Bernet, of Bucyrus, Kan., are pending.

U.S. District Judge Ortrie Smith scheduled Crawford’s sentencing for Sept. 29. She faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison, but acting U.S. Attorney Matt Whitworth said prosecutors intend to seek a lesser sentence for Crawford because she cooperated with the government in the case.

teedubya
07-15-2009, 05:42 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A second woman has pleaded guilty to her role in staging an assault to try to increase the settlement in a sexual harassment case against their former employer.
Julie R. Bernet, 39, of Bucyrus, Kan., pleaded guilty Friday in U.S. District Court in Kansas City to a charge of conspiracy to commit wire fraud.
She admitted that she and Lindsey D. Crawford, 23, of Kansas City, hired a man to physically assault the two and then sexually assault Crawford in her garage. Afterward, the two falsely reported the assault to law enforcement.
Prosecutors say the two women were hoping to force a higher settlement in a sexual harassment lawsuit against Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City and its parent company, Soave Automotive Group Inc.

Crawford pleaded guilty on July 2 to her role in the plan.
U.S. Attorney Doug Wood said the trio conspired to have Reabe attack the pair in the garage of Crawford's Waldo home.
On Nov. 25, the women met Reabe at Loose Park to discuss the final details. Wood’s report said the women agreed to be assaulted and Crawford agreed to be sexually assaulted if she got knocked unconscious.
The affidavit said Bernet and Crawford went shopping at Town Center Plaza in Leawood while Reabe purchased a ticket to the University of Kansas men’s basketball game at the Sprint Center and opened a tab at McFadden’s Sports Saloon in the Power and Light District to establish an alibi.
Then Crawford, Bernet and Reabe returned to Crawford’s Waldo house for the staged assault. According to the affidavit given by the women, Crawford allowed Reabe to duct tape her mouth and hands in her garage, and then Reabe hit her in the head with a tool. Crawford did not fall unconscious after two hits from the tool, so Bernet began to direct Reabe in the assault and sexual assault of Crawford.
Then Reabe covered Bernet’s mouth with duct tape, according to the affidavit, and Reabe hit Bernet in the head with a beer bottle, causing her to lose consciousness. When Bernet awoke, she had duct tape around her hands and ankles, and found Reabe continuing to sexually assault Crawford.
The affidavit said Reabe left the women in the garage with a running vehicle.
Bernet eventually contacted two neighbors across the street who called the Kansas City Police. Bernet told officers that two masked men accosted her and Crawford, who denied any memory of the attack. Both women indicated to officers, according to the affidavit, that they believed the attack was related to the pending lawsuit.
The Kansas City Police Department and Federal Bureau of Investigation investigated the crime.
Wood’s report also states that Bernet met with Reabe on Dec. 12 to discuss his payment for the assault. Bernet told Reabe she did not believe the assault would help settle the lawsuit sooner or for a larger amount because there was not any forensic evidence connecting the assault to the lawsuit.
The report said they discussed making a threatening phone call from Aristocrat Motors to Bernet, in which Bernet would claim that her life had been threatened by the caller.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/20015620/detail.html

FAX
07-15-2009, 05:44 PM
ROFL

"A few weeks later, Bernet and Reabe arranged for another man to make a call from a courtesy phone at the car dealership to Bernet’s phone, according to documents. Bernet then reported to police that she had received a threatening call from a man who said “next time you won’t be so lucky.”

But the man had actually used his own cell phone to make the call instead of the dealer phone that Reabe had instructed him to use so police were able to trace the call to him, unraveling the scheme."

Bad accomplice. Bad.

FAX

teedubya
07-15-2009, 05:44 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/profile5/1597/49/n66804672_3083.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v159/209/17/66804672/n66804672_31188474_5951.jpg

"Bob" Dobbs
07-15-2009, 05:47 PM
I'd pretend to hit it, but she's kinda ugly.

The Franchise
07-15-2009, 05:47 PM

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v159/209/17/66804672/n66804672_31188474_5951.jpg

Wow....I'd hit her over the head with a wrench and put it in her butt.

FAX
07-15-2009, 05:49 PM
Not horrific. But kind of a frogirl.

FAX

Bowser
07-15-2009, 05:52 PM
What cuteness she posseses is overruled by her being dumber than a box of shit.

teedubya
07-15-2009, 05:56 PM
What I want to know is WHY she thought that her getting beat up would help her Mercedes lawsuit... what an idiot.

Reerun_KC
07-15-2009, 05:56 PM
What cuteness she posseses is overruled by her being dumber than a box of shit.

ROFL

Stanley Nickels
07-15-2009, 05:59 PM
How'd that move work out, Lindsey?
--------------------------

Skyy God
07-15-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm sure the coordinated "it's related to the lawsuit" statements didn't raise any suspicion whatsoever.

This makes me call into question the validity of their harassment suit.

Rain Man
07-15-2009, 09:06 PM
According to the documents, both women were duct-taped and Reabe struck them on the head with a metal tool and a beer bottle. Several items were used to sexually assault Crawford, according to court documents.

So do you suppose they agreed on the items ahead of time, or did he get to pick them once she was duct-taped? If I was him, maybe I'd let her pick a few, but I'd definitely hold out for at least two or three items that were of my own choosing, without pre-approval. The police will suspect collusion if the items were things like a mid-sized vegetable or a beer bottle, because that's probably what a woman would pre-pick. But if they're working with the paramedics to remove a potato masher or a scale model of the Titanic or the entire Family Guy series on DVD, they're not going to suspect a thing.

RJ
07-15-2009, 09:20 PM
I hope he at least engaged in a little fake foreplay before he fake sexually assaulted her with a beer bottle.

"Bob" Dobbs
07-15-2009, 09:25 PM
I hope he at least engaged in a little fake foreplay before he fake sexually assaulted her with a beer bottle.Don't we all?

Mr. Wizard
07-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Dear Lindsey,

Mr Wizard says "be careful what you wish for you just might get it". You wished for them to beat the living shot out of you and yes my dear you got it.

I am sad for you. Please seek counseling now.

Mr. Wizard

Pioli Zombie
07-15-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm still thinking about that magnificent MILF I saw at Einsteins in OP today. Holy crap. Tall brunette sundress. I'm going to masturbate tonight about rubbing cream cheese all over her bare back.
Posted via Mobile Device

googlegoogle
07-16-2009, 12:04 AM
Our legal system is the problem. Legal theft.

TinyEvel
07-16-2009, 12:54 AM
I bet she has "Ziggy" toes.

philfree
07-16-2009, 01:16 AM
If you faked a sexual assault on my daughter I'd kill you just like it was real. Alot of dads of daughters would. WTF is wrong with you?

PhilFree:arrow:

Tribal Warfare
07-16-2009, 01:21 AM

I'd definitely tap that

teedubya
07-16-2009, 01:29 AM
I'd definitely tap that

with a wrench or a beer bottle?

Fire Me Boy!
07-16-2009, 06:50 AM
OK, so it sounds like they needed the guy to actually sexually assault her so that medical evidence would support the attack. And that raises the question: WTF kinda guy would go for that? She agreed to be sexually assaulted if she was knocked unconscious. So he has to beat her unconscious, then gets to assault her sexually... that's fucked up.

JD10367
07-16-2009, 07:32 AM
"Several items were used to sexually assault Crawford, according to court documents."

I would've reached for the nearest item. Which happens to be my penis. Coincidence? I think not!

JD10367
07-16-2009, 07:33 AM
OK, so it sounds like they needed the guy to actually sexually assault her so that medical evidence would support the attack. And that raises the question: WTF kinda guy would go for that? She agreed to be sexually assaulted if she was knocked unconscious. So he has to beat her unconscious, then gets to assault her sexually... that's ****ed up.

:shrug: Maybe he just calls that a typical Saturday night.

sedated
07-16-2009, 08:45 AM
But the man had actually used his own cell phone to make the call instead of the dealer phone that Reabe had instructed him to use so police were able to trace the call to him, unraveling the scheme.

reminds me of Goodfellas.

sedated
07-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Several items were used to sexually assault Crawford, according to court documents.

I want a list.

(It helps with the fantasy)

Chief Pote
07-16-2009, 10:04 AM
I'm still thinking about that magnificent MILF I saw at Einsteins in OP today. Holy crap. Tall brunette sundress. I'm going to masturbate tonight about rubbing cream cheese all over her bare back.
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn....still obsessed huh? ROFL

JD10367
07-16-2009, 10:25 AM

"Ooh, baby... you're tighter than a bagel hole!"

"Oh, God, keep fu... waitaminute, how do you know how tight a bagel hole is?!?"

MoreLemonPledge
07-16-2009, 11:32 AM
The guy that did this is a real douche. He used to be a regular at my workplace. Didn't surprise me at all when I read about this.

MahiMike
07-16-2009, 11:33 AM
Is that Tanya Harding's cousin?

Mr. Wizard
07-16-2009, 11:43 AM
Please tell me that she didn't hire LJ to do this!

Pioli Zombie
07-16-2009, 11:43 AM

Guys you want some MILF sightings go to places like Einsteins in the wealthier neighborhoods in Johnson County. Stay at home moms taking their home for summer kids out for breakfast and lunch. Holy crap its like the Playboy ranch sometimes. But...with kids around....yeah. I know that sounds disturbing.
Posted via Mobile Device

sedated
07-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Guys you want some MILF sightings go to places like Einsteins in the wealthier neighborhoods in Johnson County.

Panera Bread. Hotties all over the place, of all ages.

ChiTown
07-16-2009, 11:49 AM
"Ooh, baby... you're tighter than a bagel hole!"

"Oh, God, keep fu... waitaminute, how do you know how tight a bagel hole is?!?"

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Redrum_69
07-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Bucyrus Kansas? lol

That population is like 10 people.

Gonzo
07-16-2009, 07:24 PM
If you faked a sexual assault on my daughter I'd kill you just like it was real. Alot of dads of daughters would. WTF is wrong with you?

PhilFree:arrow:
Well...
There's a lot more to the story than what the news is reporting.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut
07-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Wait a little bit here.

Rape is a general intent crime and very few jurisdictions will allow consent as a defense to a felony, especially felony assault.

So just exactly how is this kid skating around a rape charge? Wanna bet he doesn't for long?

EDIT: To clarify, lack of consent is obviously required for a rape, but doesn't it seem that when the girl said she'd be 'assaulted' if unconscious, his conduct went beyond the level of her consent?

In either event, evidently this was some 50 year old guy. He had to have been thinking it was his lucky day.

Lumpy
07-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Well...
There's a lot more to the story than what the news is reporting.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt17/MANDACUMBY08/MOV1ES/Forestgump.jpg