PDA

View Full Version : Football PacMan Jones video from Vegas night club

Kerberos
07-17-2009, 05:51 PM
<object width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=4335492"/></object>

BWillie
07-17-2009, 06:39 PM
When you are throwing $100,000 on the stage, yeah, bad things will probably happen. You have to be an idiot to bring $100,000 to a strip club, or anywhere in general especially in a huge ass bag for all to see.

Bwana
07-17-2009, 06:48 PM
What a douche.

88TG88
07-17-2009, 07:03 PM
She shouldn't have picked up the money. Gotta slap a hoe if she don't listen

philfree
07-17-2009, 07:32 PM
This thread is probably a repost so that's why it's getting no replys. That or everyones gone to the dance hall to make it rain.

I saw this vid on the Today Show this morning and I was upset by it. Not by Pacman but by the fact that they were airing this on T.V. where it could be seen by the youth of our country. Then I saw it on ESPN as well as NFLN where every young aspiring football player will see it. IMO this is irresponsible reporting. As I post this there are milllions of teenage boys who can't wait to be a pro athlete and get a big contract so they can be like Pacman and make it rain. Pacman didn't show these kids this the press did so they could have a story. Adult behavior by an adult in an adult enviorment isn't wrong IMO. It may be ugly, crude, lude, stupid or what ever but I wouldn't call it wrong. Now obviously Pacman is a jerk and it seems he can't keep his adult legal behavior from leading him across the line from legal to illegal but that's a different issue.

I don't have a solution but I know showing a bunch of teenage boys this type of behavior is just gonna make them want to copy it. Or showing teenage girls that dancing naked can get you some cash from some idiot who takes $100,000.00 to a dance club is just gonna make them want to copy it....head shake..

PhilFree:arrow:

Halfcan
07-17-2009, 07:43 PM
those are some VERY ugly ass strippers.

throwing a $100,000 away on that trash-is about the dumbest thing I have seen.

philfree
07-17-2009, 07:57 PM
those are some VERY ugly ass strippers.

throwing a $100,000 away on that trash-is about the dumbest thing I have seen.

No kidding. It's his money though so who am I to judge. Redistribution of wealth?

Demonpenz
07-17-2009, 08:31 PM
you are poor are your life and you get some change in your pocket and you throw hundreds on whores. Doesn't make sense to me, but it seems they just want to live fast die young what what!??!

philfree
07-17-2009, 08:39 PM
you are poor are your life and you get some change in your pocket and you throw hundreds on whores. Doesn't make sense to me, but it seems they just want to live fast die young what what!??!

Change? I wish I had that kind of change. And FWIW I wanna live fast and......forever. The odds are against us all.

TinyEvel
07-17-2009, 10:19 PM
Hell, I have a 1 foot stack of prop money from a commercial shoot. You cannot really tell it is fake unless you look at it closely. I'm thinking I'm gonna make it rain all night when I go to Vegas Monday. They can't tell in the dark.

Werd.

Otter
07-17-2009, 10:48 PM
I saw exactly one white man the whole time in that crowd. Hell, all the strippers were even black. A shooting was bound to break out.

-King-
07-17-2009, 10:57 PM
I saw exactly one white man the whole time in that crowd. Hell, all the strippers were even black. A shooting was bound to break out.

:spock:

Otter
07-17-2009, 10:58 PM
:spock:

It's not their fault. Racist!

Don't give me that dumb ass smiley.

MahiMike
07-17-2009, 10:59 PM
What a piece of shit. And what a shitty bit of reporting. Why did they waste the airtime?

SPchief
07-18-2009, 02:10 AM

because anytime black men get together with black strippers, there is bound to be a shooting?

Otter
07-18-2009, 08:40 AM
because anytime black men get together with black strippers, there is bound to be a shooting?

From now on, white or black we shall all know the protocol on how to "make it rain".

This shall never happen again under my watch! God Bless you all and I'm sorry this had to happen in the first place in order to bring light to underlying problem.

God Bless!

Sure-Oz
07-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Im jermaine dupriiii ya'lll

Ebolapox
07-18-2009, 12:22 PM
if I ain't livin' I don't know who is
and every city got a car and a place to live
yada yada yada
last name dupri, first name 'the boss.'

shit. he's come a long way since kriss kross.

BWillie
07-18-2009, 12:29 PM
I've lost all respect for Nelly

Rain Man
07-18-2009, 01:30 PM

Maybe that's your incentive for getting rich.

Rain Man
07-18-2009, 01:37 PM
There's a special place in hell for the people who add the pixellation to these types of videos.