PDA

View Full Version : Life percocet, why not.....

crazycoffey
07-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Well, tomorrow is my two week aniversary for the hernia surgery, and today wrestling around I go and tear my bicep, soulution?-More narcotics!!! Well at least I feel better now.

PS, Am I missig anything?
Posted via Mobile Device

Delano
07-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Yeah.. 'wrestling.'

Bugeater
07-19-2009, 05:15 PM
That's not going to fix your problem. And yes, you're missing an "n".

Bowser
07-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Besides common sense, not much.

MIAdragon
07-19-2009, 05:21 PM
meh, rub some dirt on it.

BWillie
07-19-2009, 05:22 PM
You are going to get Michael Jackson'd

bdeg
07-19-2009, 05:24 PM
I've got some friends that once got prescribed oxy(percs) for a sunburn. good deal.

I've never torn a bicep, but if the script outlasts the pain I would save the leftovers. Best to get off em as soon as you can, and you never know when they might come in handy.

OnTheWarpath15
07-19-2009, 05:25 PM
Christ, D.

If you're going to do something stupid and get injured, at least make it serious enough to kep you from going to Iraq.

You know, something like a complete knee blowout, head injury, etc.

I bet it hurts like a bitch, though.

crazycoffey
07-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Christ, D. If you're going to do something stupid and get injured, at least make it serious enough to kep you from going to Iraq. You know, something like a complete knee blowout, head injury, etc. I bet it hurts like a bitch, though.

Same thing JR said, with an empathic, "would you stop hurting yourself, dammit!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

crazycoffey
07-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Besides common sense, not much.

That's not very nice!!!

True, apparently - but not nice....
Posted via Mobile Device

Bowser
07-19-2009, 06:01 PM
That's not very nice!!!

True, apparently - but not nice....
Posted via Mobile Device

Heh, speaking from experience. I had a hernia surgery some years back. I didn't much move for like six weeks. But hey, it scored you some more perc!

crazycoffey
07-19-2009, 06:16 PM
Heh, speaking from experience. I had a hernia surgery some years back. I didn't much move for like six weeks. But hey, it scored you some more perc!

I was teaching groung fighting, I don't want to be a "they who can't do, teach" guy!
It's funny, you can't help but want to out there and play all the war games, new squad, soliders. I like being a part of that growth process, not just watching it. Nothing happened to my incesion site.
Posted via Mobile Device