LaChapelle
07-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Accept it.

LaChapelle
07-27-2009, 10:57 AM
Resistance is futile.

BigMeatballDave
07-27-2009, 10:57 AM
I'd rather get a handjob from Edward Scissorhands...

LaChapelle
07-27-2009, 11:00 AM
Wait until Elway is in the header clips in the upper right.

chasedude
07-27-2009, 03:00 PM
DIE IN A FIRE!

Mr. Flopnuts
07-27-2009, 03:02 PM
What the fuck is going on in here?

LaChapelle
07-27-2009, 03:04 PM
This thread was made when the first page was ripe(smelly)with Bronco threads.

Simply Red
07-27-2009, 03:05 PM
BEEN STANDING 'ROUND HERE SUCKIN' ON MY BIG OL CHILI DOG.

MoreLemonPledge
07-27-2009, 03:05 PM
http://www.doubleviking.com/dv_images/2007/12/12/pic1.jpg

Ultra Peanut
07-27-2009, 03:14 PM
aight cool

Simply Red
07-27-2009, 03:20 PM
aight cool

lol

OctoberFart
07-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Gochiefs insists on posting Bronco crap. I think he really is a fan of that team.

07-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Gochiefs insists on posting Bronco crap. I think he really is a fan of that team.

Still trying to get everybody to rally to your cause? lol..you are persistent, I'll give you that.

big nasty kcnut
07-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Denver sucks they should die in a fire
Posted via Mobile Device

Ultra Peanut
07-27-2009, 10:32 PM
lolSome things aren't worth fighting for.

Reerun_KC
07-27-2009, 10:33 PM

ROFL

Ah the good times!

LaChapelle
07-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Marshall, Broncos heading for divorce?
Posted by Mike Florio on July 28, 2009 10:36 AM ET

During our first appearance on the ESPN Radio show hosted in Denver by Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller, one of the hosts (we can't tell their voices apart yet) offered up an ominous prediction regarding the relationship between the Broncos and star wideout Brandon Marshall.

The host in question opined based on his assessment of the dynamics at camp on Monday that the Broncos and Marshall are destined to divorce.

It's not surprising. Given that Marshall didn't want to pay daily fines in excess of $17,000, he showed up. Given that he thinks that owner Pat Bowlen has agreed to trade him, Marshall isn't happy.

So look for a scaled-down version of the T.O. reign of terror, circa 2005 in Philly. Marshall's goal will be to force the team to throw its hands in the air and get what they can for Marshall, without triggering a four-game suspension for conduct detrimental to the team.

And so the key figure in this regard will be coach Josh McDaniels. If he can put up with Marshall's likely passive-aggressive tactics and if McDaniels thinks Marshall isn't impeding efforts to implement the offense for McDaniels' first season, the team will continue to refuse to move him.

But that might only cause Marshall to push the issue harder. Though it might not culminate in shirtless driveway situps or a "next question" press conference, it has the potential to provide plenty of entertainment this August.

OctoberFart
07-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Marshall, Broncos heading for divorce?
Posted by Mike Florio on July 28, 2009 10:36 AM ET

During our first appearance on the ESPN Radio show hosted in Denver by Vic Lombardi and Gary Miller, one of the hosts (we can't tell their voices apart yet) offered up an ominous prediction regarding the relationship between the Broncos and star wideout Brandon Marshall.

The host in question opined based on his assessment of the dynamics at camp on Monday that the Broncos and Marshall are destined to divorce.

It's not surprising. Given that Marshall didn't want to pay daily fines in excess of $17,000, he showed up. Given that he thinks that owner Pat Bowlen has agreed to trade him, Marshall isn't happy.

So look for a scaled-down version of the T.O. reign of terror, circa 2005 in Philly. Marshall's goal will be to force the team to throw its hands in the air and get what they can for Marshall, without triggering a four-game suspension for conduct detrimental to the team.

And so the key figure in this regard will be coach Josh McDaniels. If he can put up with Marshall's likely passive-aggressive tactics and if McDaniels thinks Marshall isn't impeding efforts to implement the offense for McDaniels' first season, the team will continue to refuse to move him.

But that might only cause Marshall to push the issue harder. Though it might not culminate in shirtless driveway situps or a "next question" press conference, it has the potential to provide plenty of entertainment this August.

The only reason it won't be the TO part 2 is Marshall's contract is still a 4th round pick and he is broke. Donkey's can afford to not play him and fine the crap out of his broke ass.

LaChapelle
08-01-2009, 09:43 AM
The smell of donkey poop is getting so familiar, I can tell what they had to eat that day.

Mr_Tomahawk
08-01-2009, 10:05 AM
http://www.osceola.org/Files/Department/OsceolaOrg%5CMyLittlePony.JPG

milkman
08-01-2009, 10:25 AM
I'd rather get a handjob from Edward Scissorhands...

Yeah, we'd rather you get a handjob from Edward Scissorhands, too.

:evil:

Whatever happened to Jalapeno Cheese Balls?

LaChapelle
08-01-2009, 11:27 AM
As the Pittsburgh Steelers officially launch the defense of their second NFL title in four years, a former head coach who once won two titles in consecutive seasons is in the house.

According to Adam Schefter of ESPN Future, former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan is attending Steelers practice.

Schefter says that Shanahan got a "big welcome" from Steelers coach Mike Tomlin.

Shanahan recently has said that he plans to return to the sidelines in 2010. And he's starting early in his effort to ensure that his name stays at the top of the "A" list.

Crashride
08-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Jesus I dont think I could hate the donks anymore.

JuicesFlowing
08-01-2009, 11:33 AM
They can have a Chiefs Planet rip-off if they want, but it isn't going to make up for the fact that we landed the QB that they wanted.

LaChapelle
08-04-2009, 04:04 PM
Griesen done for the year

Posted by Mike Florio on August 4, 2009 4:14 PM ET
The Denver Broncos, who are attempting to make their defense into something other than the sieve that it's been for most of the decade, have lost one of their new additions.

Gone for the year is linebacker Nick Griesen, who injured his knee during practice on Monday. As Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post points out, the move creates a roster spot for the team's lone remaining unsigned draft pick, running back Knowshon Moreno.

Griesen, a seven-year veteran, spent the past two seasons in Baltimore