PDA

View Full Version : Poop For the Cutler haters

LaChapelle
07-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Bobby Wade says Urlacher thinks Cutler's a "pussy"
Posted by Mike Florio on July 29, 2009 12:45 PM ET

Well, now that one offseason NFC North quarterback drama emanating from Minneapolis has ended (we think), the football-following world needs a new one.

Enter Vikings receiver Bobby Wade.

Wade told our pal Paul Allen of KFAN within the hour that, during an offseason trip to Vegas with Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher, Urlacher expressed a not-so-flattering opinion of new Bears quarterback Jay Cutler.

Basically, Wade said that Urlacher said that Cutler is a "pussy."

Urlacher has been the cornerstone of the Bears' defense since 2000; Cutler arrived via trade earlier this year.

We're told that a podcast of the remaks will be up soon at KFAN's web site.

Reaper16
07-29-2009, 11:15 AM
Wade is smart. I'd lie about something like that; even if it isn't true, the Chicago media is going to distract the team with questions about the supposed comment. Awesome tactic.

Brock
07-29-2009, 11:23 AM
Well, isn't it true?

Param
07-29-2009, 11:25 AM
I hope Cuntler plays well and plays the entire season. Don't want the Donkeys to get a high draft pick.

LaChapelle
07-29-2009, 11:34 AM
I guess the nickname ****ler won't stick in Chicago. I'd be an improvement from being called a pussy.

Pablo
07-29-2009, 11:37 AM
Wade is smart. I'd lie about something like that; even if it isn't true, the Chicago media is going to distract the team with questions about the supposed comment. Awesome tactic.Yep, and we all know how calm and collected C*ntler is.

Quesadilla Joe
07-29-2009, 12:14 PM
"I guess the Bears felt like we needed another quarterback, so they made a move," Urlacher told the Chicago Tribune. "They gave up a lot. Cutler must be pretty good."

"I guess we got better as a team," Urlacher added, according to the newspaper. "You get a quarterback who is a Pro Bowl guy. But I will say this: I think Kyle Orton is a good quarterback. He's a great teammate. I hope he does really well in Denver."

Quesadilla Joe
07-29-2009, 12:52 PM
http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/MINNEAPOLIS-MN/KFAN-AM/PA_07-29-09_HR3_wade.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&MARKET=MINNEAPOLIS-MN&NG_FORMAT=sports&SITE_ID=612&STATION_ID=KFAN-AM&PCAST_AUTHOR=KFAN_AM_1130&PCAST_CAT=Sports_Radio&PCAST_TITLE=Paul_Allen_-_KFAN_AM_1130

Here is the interview.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-29-2009, 12:53 PM
Bobby Wade says Urlacher thinks Cutler's a "pussy"
Posted by Mike Florio on July 29, 2009 12:45 PM ET

Well, now that one offseason NFC North quarterback drama emanating from Minneapolis has ended (we think), the football-following world needs a new one.

Enter Vikings receiver Bobby Wade.

Wade told our pal Paul Allen of KFAN within the hour that, during an offseason trip to Vegas with Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher, Urlacher expressed a not-so-flattering opinion of new Bears quarterback Jay Cutler.

Basically, Wade said that Urlacher said that Cutler is a "pussy."

Urlacher has been the cornerstone of the Bears' defense since 2000; Cutler arrived via trade earlier this year.

We're told that a podcast of the remaks will be up soon at KFAN's web site.

Remember:

When this trade was announced and done, I called Urlacher beating the shit out of Cutler before the season was over.

I.

Me.

Print it!

Garcia Bronco
07-29-2009, 01:23 PM
He is a pussy and a jackass and it stems from poor home training.

wild1
07-29-2009, 01:41 PM
That's it. He's gonna demand a trade now.

blaise
07-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Cutler has the same haircut as Damien the Omen.

Kerberos
07-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Cutler has the same haircut as Damien the Omen.

There ya go

The new name for C*ntler is "The Anti-Christ"

Then again the anti-christ could be my wifes nickname.

Halfcan
07-29-2009, 05:30 PM
I am pretty sure I coined the word C-ntler-I remember getting neg repped by a Donk troll after I posted.

Another Halfcanism turning into public lingo.

Hammock Parties
07-29-2009, 05:39 PM
This is yielding quality shit.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3585/jilted2.jpg

orange
07-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Urlacher says he didn't criticize Cutler
Posted by Mike Florio on July 29, 2009 5:04 PM ET

Predictably, Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher denies telling Vikings receiver Bobby Wade that Urlacher believes Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is a "pussy."

"Oh please. I don't think I would ever say that about one of my teammates," Urlacher told the Chicago Tribune. "Look, Bobby Wade's a friend of mine. He's trying to get things going before training camp. That's just Bobby being Bobby. I'm pretty sure Jay knows I wouldn't say that about him."

But Urlacher's response isn't all that convincing. How in the world can he call Bobby Wade a "friend of mine" when Wade is basically telling a bald-faced lie about the bald-headed linebacker?

Per the Tribune, Wade already has apologized to Urlacher. From our perspective, the key question is whether Wade apologized for sharing an actual statement that had been made between friends, or for flat-out making something up that one friend supposedly said to another one.

Meanwhile, Urlacher also denies a report from WSCR-AM in Chicago that he had to be restrained from attacking Cutler during offseason workouts.

"If anything, I called him a few names for zipping balls by my head with that cannon he has," Urlacher said. "Me having to be restrained? That's funny."

And this story will have truly come full circle if one of the "names" Urlacher called Cutler was the name that got this whole thing started earlier today.

FAX
07-29-2009, 06:53 PM
Bobby Wade's no dummy. He sees a pay-per-view opportunity worth a bloody fortune.

Cutler vs. Urlacher. Thrown footballs at 12 paces. No protective gear. First man to make a sound or touch an impact location loses.

FAX