PDA

View Full Version : News She's disoriented and blind, yet driving the wrong way on the freeway!

Goldmember
07-29-2009, 09:27 PM
The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me. This woman killed herself, four kids and an father, son and daughter of another family driving the wrong way on the freeway. I am in White Plains, NY on business this week and this happened about two miles away and is a big story here. Yet she had the ability to call her brother and tell him that she was having trouble seeing and was disoriented. Shit lady, most people would pull the car over and stop until they got their shit together. She kept driving the wrong way on a freeway and ended up killing kids in a firery explosion. I just don't get it.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/New-York-Highway-Crash-Eight-Dead-After-Van-Bursts-Into-Flames-After-Colliding-With-4x4/Article/200907415346887?lpos=World_News_Third_Home_Page_Article_Teaser_Region__7&lid=ARTICLE_15346887_New_York_Highway_Crash%3A_Eight_Dead_After_Van_Bursts_Into_Flames_After_Collidi ng_With_4x4