PDA

View Full Version : Poop Clinton to Obama: Eat Shit

Fat Elvis
07-31-2009, 02:49 PM
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92869?fp=1

New homes are full of questions and possibilities. What color to paint the walls? How to arrange the furniture? What to plant in the garden? The Obama family must have asked a lot of those same questions when they moved into the White House. However, the first lady's dreams of growing an organic vegetable garden have been dragged down by a previous resident that refuses to leave: sludge.

Various sources within the Buzz are reporting that Michelle Obama's "organic" garden has been besieged by icky goo in the ground. As a result, the veggies aren't quite what the first lady had in mind. According to Daily Finance, the National Park Service tested the soil in the vegetable patch and found "highly elevated levels of lead" due to sewage used as fertilizer.

So the question is: Who to blame? While dumping sewage into the ground sounds like a crime worthy of Mr. Burns from "The Simpsons," the actual perpetrators were none other than the Clintons. Yep, back when Bill and Hillary were living it up in the White House, their gardening team used "sewage sludge for fertilizer." The fiends!

Sounds gross, but it's actually fairly common. However, it does mean that the highly touted "organic garden" will never "attain organic status." The certification process doesn't allow "the use of sludge as a fertilizer substitute." And there's another problem: If Malia and Sasha weren't into eating their veggies before, it's going to be that much harder to get 'em to eat 'em now.

"Bob" Dobbs
07-31-2009, 02:51 PM
I KNEW the Clintons were full of shit... but this is ridiculous.

Lzen
07-31-2009, 02:52 PM
Nasty.

Mr. Krab
07-31-2009, 02:52 PM
umm ... wrong forum.

Skip Towne
07-31-2009, 02:56 PM
To DC in 5...4...3...

rockymtnchief
07-31-2009, 03:00 PM
No corn jokes?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-31-2009, 03:06 PM
And this belongs in the Lounge becaaaaause....?

CoMoChief
07-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Let Obama eat shit. He's a racist marxist.

Kylo Ren
07-31-2009, 03:52 PM

Rock on! :rockon:

BigVE
07-31-2009, 04:15 PM
That type of fertilizer is pretty common in places where the vegetation is not consumed by humans.

pikesome
07-31-2009, 04:24 PM
That type of fertilizer is pretty common in places where the vegetation is not consumed by humans.

So they've been doing this at the White House for awhile?

Bwana
07-31-2009, 04:54 PM
The way the President likes to go through our money, he will likely have a full environmental restoration team, along wiht a CIH crew in there next week to remove the contaminated soil and replace it with good soil. Not to worry, something like that will only go for about 500k.

Enjoy your greens Mrs Obama!

XOXO

The tax payers

SAUTO
07-31-2009, 05:08 PM
The way the President likes to go through our money, he will likely have a full environmental restoration team, along wiht a CIH crew in there next week to remove the contaminated soil and replace it with good soil. Not to worry, something like that will only go for about 500k.

Enjoy your greens Mrs Obama!

XOXO

The tax payers

he seems to be the type to put $5000.00 wheels and a $4000.00 stereo on a $100.00 car

Halfcan
07-31-2009, 06:14 PM
probably about 5000 of Bill's used condoms out there too

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Waste water treatment plants in the mid west usually have arrangements with local farmers for the "reallocation" of the sludge, namely; fertilizer for the growing of everything you eat.

So if I tell you to eat shit, guess what? You will and you did!

LOCOChief
07-31-2009, 07:56 PM
My neighbor is actually the manager of a turd plant. He said he thought about putting that shit on his yard! Needless to say but we have a little competition going.

This might be the best "turd post" of all times, of ALL TIMES!!!!!

LOCOChief
07-31-2009, 08:14 PM
Waste water treatment plants in the mid west usually have arrangements with local farmers for the "reallocation" of the sludge, namely; fertilizer for the growing of everything you eat.

So if I tell you to eat shit, guess what? You will and you did!

You have NO clue as to what you speak! DCS u r the biggest BS artists around. y don't U just get along little doggi

Fat Elvis
07-31-2009, 08:40 PM
Whoa. How did I get that as my sig?

Where is my Mr. Irrelevant trophy picture?

Fat Elvis
07-31-2009, 08:42 PM
According to my profile, I have the right sig, but it shows the wrong one when I post.

"Bob" Dobbs
07-31-2009, 08:54 PM
your sig IS the mr. irrelevant trophy. What are YOU seeing?

Thig Lyfe
07-31-2009, 08:56 PM

lol

listopencil
07-31-2009, 08:58 PM
That's a shame. I guess she'll have to find some other pointless symbolic act that she thinks will bring about change.

Chaunceythe3rd
07-31-2009, 09:01 PM
http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92869?fp=1

New homes are full of questions and possibilities. What color to paint the walls? How to arrange the furniture? What to plant in the garden? The Obama family must have asked a lot of those same questions when they moved into the White House. However, the first lady's dreams of growing an organic vegetable garden have been dragged down by a previous resident that refuses to leave: sludge.

Various sources within the Buzz are reporting that Michelle Obama's "organic" garden has been besieged by icky goo in the ground. As a result, the veggies aren't quite what the first lady had in mind. According to Daily Finance, the National Park Service tested the soil in the vegetable patch and found "highly elevated levels of lead" due to sewage used as fertilizer.

So the question is: Who to blame?

I'm sure that "W" will get the blame. Congress will convene hearings to assisgn blame and Rep. Henry Waxman of California will chair the investigative committee. With that pig snout proboscis of his he will get right down to the ground and root out the answer. Probably have fun doing it, too.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-31-2009, 09:01 PM
You have NO clue as to what you speak! DCS u r the biggest BS artists around. y don't U just get along little doggi

Listen you dumb sonofabitch; I'm going to acknowledge you once and once only before completely obliterating you from my existence altogether.

I worked for the KCMO Water Dept for seven years, two of those years in the Engineering Division.
There IS IN FACT a sludge pond outside of the small community of Birmingham, to the east of North Kansas City which is owned by the City of KCMO Water Services. Said basin adjoins the soybean fields of a local farmer who DOES IN FACT use said shit to fertilize his motherfucking field, you dumb fucking puddle of ball-sweat!

philfree
07-31-2009, 09:23 PM
Your roses smell like poo poo?

PhilFree:arrow:

J Diddy
07-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Listen you dumb sonofabitch; I'm going to acknowledge you once and once only before completely obliterating you from my existence altogether.

I worked for the KCMO Water Dept for seven years, two of those years in the Engineering Division.
There IS IN FACT a sludge pond outside of the small community of Birmingham, to the east of North Kansas City which is owned by the City of KCMO Water Services. Said basin adjoins the soybean fields of a local farmer who DOES IN FACT use said shit to fertilize his mother****ing field, you dumb ****ing puddle of ball-sweat!

There's alot of asterisks there so correct me if i'm wrong but did you say you drink puddles of ball sweat?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-31-2009, 09:48 PM
There's alot of asterisks there so correct me if i'm wrong but did you say you drink puddles of ball sweat?

I see your reading skills are worth a puddle of ball-sweat.