PDA

View Full Version : Poop "End Times" Prophecies Have Come to Be

T-post Tom
08-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I actually had the choice today to view either of the following tv programs:

Keyshawn Johnson: Tackling Design

"Sports fans are aware of Keyshawn's formidable skills on the field, but will be completely surprised by his talent as a designer. The fact that he is really trying to get his interior design business off the ground perfectly fits with our real life brand where we capture the real lives of extraordinary people," said Robert Sharenow, Senior Vice President, Nonfiction and Alternative Programming, A&E.

The Terrell Owens Project

“Viewers will discover that behind all the braggadocio, emotional histrionics, and sculpted physique that is the outspoken media magnet known to the world as “T.O.” — there is also a quiet, sensitive, mild-mannered guy from Alexander City, Alabama…that’s Terrell.”

We need a new smilie for "Kill me now".

JuicesFlowing
08-01-2009, 12:38 PM
The Ancient Mayans agree with this thread.

Rain Man
08-01-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm watching the Cincinnati Bengals season in review, so maybe that would be more entertaining.

No, sorry. My bad. The credits just rolled, and it was "Cops".

Delano
08-01-2009, 01:23 PM
I'm watching the Cincinnati Bengals season in review, so maybe that would be more entertaining.

I hate to say it, Kevin, but I winced a little reading that one. There is a first time for everything, I guess.

Rain Man
08-01-2009, 01:28 PM
I hate to say it, Kevin, but I winced a little reading that one. There is a first time for everything, I guess.

It's a Saturday afternoon. I can't waste my best material on the matinee crowd.

T-post Tom
08-01-2009, 02:04 PM
It's a Saturday afternoon. I can't waste my best material on the matinee crowd.

We love you just as much as the night crew.

Hammock Parties
08-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Plus, I got laid.

http://soundbiteblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/the-end-is-near.jpg

Chaunceythe3rd
08-01-2009, 02:15 PM

ROFL:clap:

T-post Tom
08-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Plus, I got laid.

Orgasm is a mini-death.