PDA

View Full Version : Life 12:00 flight my ass!

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:04 PM
So it is currently 1:00 pm MST and my 12:00 flight is still on the ground. Some computer needs rebooted or some shit. Apparently the Dungver airport has "contract maintinence. Or something...

I blame ReeRun_KC. :cuss:

How is your Sunday?
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
08-02-2009, 01:06 PM
When you take off, see if you can find my house. It's got a brown roof.

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:09 PM
When you take off, see if you can find my house. It's got a brown roof.

I'm in the aisle. I'll see what I can do :shake:

I may look for the water dealbob by DaFace's house.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Maintinence is now on board.

Hopefully they didn't cut their lunchbreak short.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
08-02-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm in the aisle. I'll see what I can do :shake:

I may look for the water dealbob by DaFace's house.
Posted via Mobile Device

My house is near a school. And a park. And a grocery store. There can't be many houses near those types of things. There are two big trees and two small trees in the front yard, and three small trees in the back yard.

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:14 PM
I blame ReeRun_KC. :cuss:

Posted via Mobile Device

WTF? How the hell is this my problem? Damn you B, I hate every ounce in your fat ass!

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:15 PM
My house is near a school. And a park. And a grocery store. There can't be many houses near those types of things. There are two big trees and two small trees in the front yard, and three small trees in the back yard.

Dude I can see your house from here!

Psyko Tek
08-02-2009, 01:16 PM

what about your rocks
still got them?

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:16 PM
what about your rocks
still got them?

No his wife carries them in her purse... LMAO

Rain Man
08-02-2009, 01:18 PM
what about your rocks
still got them?

Yeah, but I doubt you can see them from the air.

Now I'm mad all over again.

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:20 PM
WTF? How the hell is this my problem? Damn you B, I hate every ounce in your fat ass!

Of all the people I know, you have the highest probability of being in a position to have been on this place and fucked it up.

Sorry dude. It is just probabilities.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Come to think of it, I hate my fat ass too.

Thanks for reminding me cockmunch.

You broke my plane AND made me feel bad because I'm fat.

Rot in hell!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:22 PM
Of all the people I know, you have the highest probability of being in a position to have been on this place and ****ed it up.

Sorry dude. It is just probabilities.
Posted via Mobile Device
Glad I could be of service for you,

BTW where the fuck are you going?

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Come to think of it, I hate my fat ass too.

Thanks for reminding me cockmunch.

You broke my plane AND made me feel bad because I'm fat.

Rot in hell!
Posted via Mobile Device

ROFL

Anything I can do to help! bastard!

kstater
I know it sucks being stuck on a plane. Get up from your seat and yell LALLLALLLAA in a thick accent. You'll be off that plane pretty quickly after that.

Buehler445
Glad I could be of service for you,

BTW where the fuck are you going?

Richfield WI. We decided to leave to day so it would be easier and miss the monday crowd. :doh!:
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:25 PM
I know it sucks being stuck on a plane. Get up from your seat and yell LALLLALLLAA in a thick accent. You'll be off that plane pretty quickly after that.

Heh. In a few more minutes it may be some more colorful language.

One time I was on a flight that couldn't land because some lady went in the lavatory and passed out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Well have fun, bring me back a something!

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Well have fun, bring me back a something!

Will do. If I ever get there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Will do. If I ever get there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe you shouldnt of yelled at the pilots when you got on the airplane.... I know they all cant be as awesome as me Jeff, but you should treat them better...

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Maybe you shouldnt of yelled at the pilots when you got on the airplane.... I know they all cant be as awesome as me Jeff, but you should treat them better...

Mah bad.

There was a stewardess...sorry flight attendant dancing in the aisle to "she's a brick. HOUSE" earlier.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:35 PM
Mah bad.

There was a stewardess...sorry flight attendant dancing in the aisle to "she's a brick. HOUSE" earlier.
Posted via Mobile Device

:eek: did he keep his clothes on?

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:38 PM
:eek: did he keep his clothes on?

It was a she. And I didn't watch so I cannot verify. However, shortly after, she was clothed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Fuuuuuuuuck. They're bringing around water. Awesome.

I just checked. The wings did NOT fall off.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:53 PM
They said they are going to try one more thing and then they're taking us off the plane.

Damn it ReeRun! What did you do???!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya
08-02-2009, 01:54 PM
I had an 8pm flight out of Philly on Thursday... that finally took off at 12:30am... it SUCKED...

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:56 PM
They said they are going to try one more thing and then they're taking us off the plane.

Damn it ReeRun! What did you do???!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

:D

I just wanted to fuck your day over! Looks like my day is complete!

Tell them just to fly VFR and get the fuck going!

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:57 PM
I had an 8pm flight out of Philly on Thursday... that finally took off at 12:30am... it SUCKED...

Don't tell me that!!! I'm holding out hope that we can fly soon.

FWIW I'm supposed to be landing now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 01:58 PM
:D

I just wanted to fuck your day over! Looks like my day is complete!

Tell them just to fly VFR and get the fuck going!
I'm gald you got your to do list completed.

VFR would be AWESOME in a 737. :shake:
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:59 PM
Don't tell me that!!! I'm holding out hope that we can fly soon.

FWIW I'm supposed to be landing now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Someone has the case of the Monday's! And its only sunday!

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm gald you got your to do list completed.

VFR would be AWESOME in a 737. :shake:
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey VFR up to 18K....

Atleast you would be going, though right?

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 02:01 PM
They spinning the engines yet?

I am off to take a nap, Enjoy your flight....

teedubya
08-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Better safe than dead... so, I'd wait patiently.

By the way.... you going to be IN A FREAKIN' PLANE... FLYING!!!

If this was teh 1800s... you would be getting home in about three months in your covered wagon...

You will soon BE FLYING ACROSS THE SKY IN A PLANE...

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 02:06 PM
They spinning the engines yet?

I am off to take a nap, Enjoy your flight....

Nope. Took us off the plane.

Enjoy your nap uglier-than-me.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Better safe than dead... so, I'd wait patiently.

By the way.... you going to be IN A FREAKIN' PLANE... FLYING!!!

If this was teh 1800s... you would be getting home in about three months in your covered wagon...

You will soon BE FLYING ACROSS THE SKY IN A PLANE...

I agree. I just don't know why they boarded us if the plane was broken.

No guarentees on us flying though. Hopefully I can get there in less than 3 months :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
08-02-2009, 02:37 PM
What airline is this? US Air by any fuckup chance?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
08-02-2009, 02:44 PM
Airports are the best. They're so entertaining. I can people watch for hours.

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 02:52 PM
What airline is this? US Air by any fuckup chance?
Posted via Mobile Device

AirTran
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Airports are the best. They're so entertaining. I can people watch for hours.

It's mofuggin expensive to sit in airports all day.

The only good thing is occasionally some decent scenery comes by, but not often.

The unfortunate thing is I have work to do when (if) I get there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 03:05 PM
ROFL

They need a part that they have to fly in from Atlanta. Gonna be at least 4 hours.
Posted via Mobile Device

patteeu
08-02-2009, 03:25 PM

Maybe he can spot your boulder.

patteeu
08-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Maybe he can spot your boulder.

Repost!

http://www.pakwheels.com/images/forums/2007/12/2/repost_!_5ep_pakwheels%28com%29_UCG_PakWheels%28com%29.jpg

kstater
08-02-2009, 03:28 PM
Does this company only run on 1 airplane?

Bwana
08-02-2009, 03:30 PM
I hate Denver's airport. I have been through there about 12 times and been delayed around 10 of those times. I will not fly into that chicken crap airport unless they is no other choice. When I was flying back from Belize a year and a half ago, I ended up spending 17 hours over there, when in theory, I was going to have one hour and fifteen minutes between flights. **** Denver's airport.

DaFace
08-02-2009, 03:30 PM
ROFL

They need a part that they have to fly in from Atlanta. Gonna be at least 4 hours.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeouch...you wanna go hang at my place? :)
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace
08-02-2009, 03:32 PM
I hate Denver's airport. I have been through there about 12 times and been delayed around 10 of those times. I will not fly into that chicken crap airport unless they is no other choice. When I was flying back from Belize a year and a half ago, I ended up spending 17 hours over there, when in theory, I was going to have a one hour and fifteen minutes between flights. Fuck Denver's airport.

Interestingly it was rated best airport in the US by some business mags readers a month or two ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bwana
08-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Interestingly it was rated best airport in the US by some business mags readers a month or two ago.
Posted via Mobile Device

That's because I didn't get to vote. :) Everytime I fly in there, I know I'm going to get a giant number 15 boot to the apple sack.

"Bob" Dobbs
08-02-2009, 03:47 PM
Denver airport was always one of the better ones, imo. Not near the level of pure unmitigated suckage of Atlanta or Dallas.

teedubya
08-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Denver Airport is the debbil.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjjIy1DO0gs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JjjIy1DO0gs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Does this company only run on 1 airplane?

Could be. Said it needed a part that the closest one was in atlanta (wtf? It is a 737). They got us a different plane and we're getting ready to board.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mojo Jojo
08-02-2009, 04:03 PM
I hate Atlanta, but the worst has to be LaGuardia. Even the first flights in the morning are running 30-minutes late, and the back up goes from there. I feel lucky just to leave within 2 hours of the scheduled departure.

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Finally on the plane. Here's to hoping this one gets off the ground. *crosses fingers*
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
08-02-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't know if this has been posted or dot, but the Denver airport has a strange ficken history.
Art Bell used to donate hours of his show to that place too.
Hey Jeff,
Did you notice the weird ass murals painted in that place?
Fucking freaky.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
08-02-2009, 05:08 PM
The devil-horse is pretty freaky too.

Psyko Tek
08-02-2009, 07:07 PM
flying into chicago is wore in the sumer
midway or O'hare
always a storm
always delayed
spent 2 hours on tarmac in philly waitting to go to chicagoa and be delayed 2 more hours

fun, fun, fun

Gonzo
08-02-2009, 07:27 PM
flying into chicago is wore in the sumer
midway or O'hare
always a storm
always delayed
spent 2 hours on tarmac in philly waitting to go to chicagoa and be delayed 2 more hours

fun, fun, fun

I fly into Midway twice a year. Never had a problem.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
08-02-2009, 08:54 PM
There are these tiles at the Denver airport that make no sense when you look at them. Semi-random patterns. But when you go up to unused second floor and look down on them, you can barely make out that they're mosaics of people viewed directly from the top. If you were on the 12th floor, they'd probably be pretty obvious, but there's only two floors, and even from the second floor it takes a lot of squinting.

Overall, I like the airport. It's too bad that it was finished pre-9/11, so a lot of the design got destroyed by security measures. They're going to add a new runway and likely some other features that'll open it back up, though. Might take 10 years to do it, but it's being planned.

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 10:15 PM
I don't know if this has been posted or dot, but the Denver airport has a strange ficken history.
Art Bell used to donate hours of his show to that place too.
Hey Jeff,
Did you notice the weird ass murals painted in that place?
Fucking freaky.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, it's not as bad as the gay spinners on the tram.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Did you make it? Crybaby!

Rain Man
08-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Hey, those spinners are fun. They're art in motion.

Airports that I like tend to be the smaller ones: Orange County (John Wayne), Albuquerque, Chicago-Midway, etc. Denver is pretty nice no matter what others think, and Pittsburgh is pretty nice.

On the other end, I'm generally not crazy about a lot of the big ones: Los Angeles, Dallas/Fort Worth, and especially O'Hare. They're not bad, but they're just so freakin' big that it takes a while to accomplish anything.

The best ones are also the ones that have lots of outlets for laptops.

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Well my trip didn't improve much. Finally got landed. Got in my rental car at 8:45 and it took us a damn hour to go 15 miles at 9:00 on a fucking Sundat Night. They crammed 4 fucking lanes down into one.

Finally got settled in and my damn shampoo exploded. Fortunately it didn't get anything gross as it was in a separate plastic pouch in the suitcase.

I'm going to assume all the bad shit that was going to happen on the trip happened today, so the rest will go swimmingly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Did you make it? Crybaby!

Yes, finally. Just now got a shower in.

Bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Yes, finally. Just now got a shower in.

Bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am sure your co workers will appreciate you showering...

Glad to see you flew safely...

I have a trip tomorrow, flying a guy up to Tulsa and back. Flying in a Baron. I havent flown the Baron much. I am a little nervous and anxious about this flight. Espically with people on board.......

Buehler445
08-02-2009, 10:29 PM
I am sure your co workers will appreciate you showering...

Glad to see you flew safely...

I have a trip tomorrow, flying a guy up to Tulsa and back. Flying in a Baron. I havent flown the Baron much. I am a little nervous and anxious about this flight. Espically with people on board.......

Thanks.

You'll be fine. If you pull a barrell roll when you get up to altitude, they won't remember your landing, so that's my reccomendation. You know. Just in case you don't land smoothly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reerun_KC
08-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Thanks.

You'll be fine. If you pull a barrell roll when you get up to altitude, they won't remember your landing, so that's my reccomendation. You know. Just in case you don't land smoothly.
Posted via Mobile Device

Might try that.

Well off to bed to get some rest before tomorrow, glad you made it safely...

BTW, I think your parents are coming for a visit the weekend of Aug 22nd.. Could you come with them?

Miles
08-02-2009, 10:50 PM
The best ones are also the ones that have lots of outlets for laptops.

Free wi-fi is also quite nice. I don't fly terribly often but DIA is one of the few that has had that. Same reason that wi-fi at Starbucks is irritating.

Hammock Parties
08-02-2009, 11:14 PM
The only good thing is occasionally some decent scenery comes by, but not often.

DFW airport is like a strip club.

Buehler445
08-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Might try that.

Well off to bed to get some rest before tomorrow, glad you made it safely...

BTW, I think your parents are coming for a visit the weekend of Aug 22nd.. Could you come with them?

I don't know. I'll have to look at my schedule when I get back. They've got me traveling again.
Posted via Mobile Device