PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Anybody play Paintball?

KCChiefsMan
08-03-2009, 11:31 PM
I was thinking, I have a decent paintball gun and haven't played in years. Is there any type of club or group you can join? I always had a blast playing and would love to join some type of casual but competitive paintball club. I just have a semi-automatic spyder but it gets the job done. I wouldn't want to join anything too serious though. The KC area would be fine for something once a month or something. Anybody know of anything?

Kyle DeLexus
08-03-2009, 11:38 PM
You know that'd be fun. I'd like to know too.

Phobia
08-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Have some friends who do that in Iowa but I don't know about a local club.

KCChiefsMan
08-03-2009, 11:49 PM
ya, the only thing that ever stops me from playing is not knowing anyone around here that likes to play it or that wants to go out and buy a gun.

Valiant
08-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Used to have a crew down at Jaeger's 5+ years ago.. Got to expensive to stay competitive..

Honestly I wouldn't mind airsoft, it is cheap for ammo and some of the guns I have looked at go over 650fps and the guns look amazing..

Katipan
08-04-2009, 04:53 AM
ive been playing for 15 years. theres an arena here but nothing like back home. wish i was closer but boys tend to get irritated when im the last one standing.
Posted via Mobile Device

El Jefe
08-04-2009, 08:05 AM
ive been playing for 15 years. theres an arena here but nothing like back home. wish i was closer but boys tend to get irritated when im the last one standing.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're harder to hit because you're 3x smaller than everyone else.

seclark
08-04-2009, 08:13 AM
there's a paintball place on the north side of my property. an old man owns it. 11 acres. you have to make reservations to get it cause he doesn't live there. i bet i only see people over there a dozen times times a year. in fact, he put the place up for sale a couple years ago. i had the wife talked in to buying it just to keep some shitkrickers from pulling a trailor/meth lab in there. then the old bastard won the freaking lottery and decided to keep it. still better than a meth lab, i guess.
sec