PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Best Ribs Around? You have got to be fucking kidding me...

Buehler445
08-06-2009, 10:39 PM
So I'm here in Wisconsin. We wanted a place to eat, so we asked around. This guy tells us this place pretty clost to our hotel has " the best ribs around".

RIBS??? I'm fucking there!

So we go. We show up at this place. Its looking promising. Old ass house made to be a restaurant. Kind of a hole in the wall look. Every decoration in the place has to do with pigs. This is good. They are committed. I like it. I decide to go over my daily reimbursement amount and get some motzerella cubes. They were fucking amazing. This is going well! The fucking $20 rack of ribs comes out.

The are awful. Just atrocious. Terrible. Horrible. Bad.

:cuss:

They are fucking oven baked. They have no seasoning on them. Not even salt and pepper. The sauce is a motherfucking fruit jelly! Good fuck.

I went over budget for that? You have got to be buttfucking me with a sideways screwdriver. Jesus fucking Christ.

[/rant]
Posted via Mobile Device

Spicy McHaggis
08-06-2009, 10:44 PM
This is a bit late obviously but don't get BBQ here in Wisconsin. I can't say my experience has been as bad as yours was but it has always come up short compared to KC.

Stick to the Fish Fry, brats and anything to do with cheese and you'll do fine.

Buehler445
08-06-2009, 10:55 PM
This is a bit late obviously but don't get BBQ here in Wisconsin. I can't say my experience has been as bad as yours was but it has always come up short compared to KC.

I didn't expect as good as KC. Hell. I even expected oven ribs. I just expected them to be edible.

Who in the goddamn hell puts JELLY on ribs?
Posted via Mobile Device

DeezNutz
08-06-2009, 10:57 PM
I'd recommend printing a hard copy of the OP and leaving it with the owner of the establishment. He needs to know.

Sign it: The Midwest, bitch.

Bugeater
08-06-2009, 10:58 PM

This. Cheese curds are fucking awesome.

DaneMcCloud
08-06-2009, 10:58 PM
Don't eat BBQ outside of KC.

It sucks.

Bugeater
08-06-2009, 10:59 PM

It sucks.
Not true. There's a smokehouse right down the street from me I'd put up against any place in KC.

Extra Point
08-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Not true. There's a smokehouse right down the street from me I'd put up against any place in KC.

Stoysich in Omaha has the best smoked sausage sticks ever prepared!

DaneMcCloud
08-06-2009, 11:10 PM

You're just saying that because you don't live in KC

:p

Reaper16
08-06-2009, 11:13 PM
You know I will go there just to verify this.

Bugeater
08-06-2009, 11:24 PM
You're just saying that because you don't live in KC

:p
To be fair, we have plenty of lousy ones here, so you're not too far off base with that statement.

You know I will go there just to verify this.
You show up, and I'll buy. :thumb:

Otter
08-06-2009, 11:30 PM
This story has kind of good timing for me. I went to a place in eastern PA that is, and I quote, "known for their ribs". We ordered a full rack and they were deep fried like wings and covered in BBQ sauce.

It was a joke.

I really don't know why I haven't bought a smoker yet with all the recipes I have access to on CP.

DaneMcCloud
08-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Alright, alright.

I fucking bought into the bullshit today myself.

There's a BBQ joint on Magnolia and Lankershim called "KC BBQ". They advertise "authentic" KC BBQ.

After buying some beef brisket and burnt ends (along with soggy french fries), I became extremely bitter about anyone using the KC BBQ comparison.

I apologize for my earlier statement. I'm sure that the BBQ down the street in Nebraska is good.

It's got to be better than the dried out horseshit I ate today!

2bikemike
08-06-2009, 11:42 PM

It sucks.

We have a place in San Diego that has really good ribs. My only complaint is they don't serve brisket.

Bugeater
08-06-2009, 11:42 PM
Alright, alright.

I ****ing bought into the bullshit today myself.

There's a BBQ joint on Magnolia and Lankershim called "KC BBQ". They advertise "authentic" KC BBQ.

After buying some beef brisket and burnt ends (along with soggy french fries), I became extremely bitter about anyone using the KC BBQ comparison.

I apologize for my earlier statement. I'm sure that the BBQ down the street in Nebraska is good.

Uh, keep in mind that Omaha isn't quite as far away from KC as Hollywood, so the possibility exists that someone that knows wtf they're doing could end up here.

DaneMcCloud
08-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Uh, keep in mind that Omaha isn't quite as far away from KC as Hollywood, so the possibility exists that someone that knows wtf they're doing could end up here.

Or not.

:D

Just teasin', Artie.

Enjoy!

Hammock Parties
08-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Mexican in River Falls - TRASH
Pizza in River Falls - TRASH
Barbecue in River Falls - TRASH
Steak in River Falls - TRASH

Just get a burger at Coach's and be thankful it's not TRASH. Because most of the food IS. No matter where you go.

wild1
08-07-2009, 12:00 AM
There are a few good BBQ places in other parts of the country... it's not the same as KC, but it doesn't suck... just different styles.

Bugeater
08-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Or not.

:D

Just teasin', Artie.

Enjoy!
Oh, trust me, I know I'm treading on dangerous ground here, KCer's are very passionate about their BBQ.

alanm
08-07-2009, 12:37 AM
You gotta remember that you are in Wisconsin. You should of asked for BBQ'd sausage. ROFL

Dallas Chief
08-07-2009, 12:57 AM
I've had great BBQ outside of KC. Billy Sims and Leo's in Oklahoma City are pretty righteous. A few Carolina Pit BBQ place in North Carolina, as well as some place in Birmingham that a buddy of mine took me to that I can't remember the name of. Oh and Smokin Joes and Penguin Ed's in NW Arkansas are pretty damn good too. Yum!!!

ChiefJustice
08-07-2009, 02:20 AM
Oh and Smokin Joes and Penguin Ed's in NW Arkansas are pretty damn good too. Yum!!!

Smokin' Joes does have a great smoked prime-rib...right up there with Fiorella's Jack Stack.

Penguin Ed's is some of the worst BBQ i have had since moving from KC.

Kerberos
08-07-2009, 02:46 AM
Mexican in River Falls - TRASH
Pizza in River Falls - TRASH
Barbecue in River Falls - TRASH
Steak in River Falls - TRASH

Just get a burger at Coach's and be thankful it's not TRASH. Because most of the food IS. No matter where you go.

You have to TRY pretty damn hard to F*** up a burger. Although I have had one or two in my life that someone must have put in OT to create the shit burger I was served.

But rule of thumb says your odds are pretty good when you order a burger somewhere that it will be edible.

Gonzo
08-07-2009, 03:11 AM
Ozark bbq there on 114th and Center is quite good. They know how to smoke some meat.
Posted via Mobile Device

XXXshogunXXX
08-07-2009, 03:51 AM
best bbq Ive had, was at Phils

http://unknowndocument.com/blog/25/phils.jpg

in San Diego

kysirsoze
08-07-2009, 03:54 AM
Alright, alright.

I ****ing bought into the bullshit today myself.

OOOOOOK. I've eaten at that place. It is NOT KC BBQ. I seriously considered burning that fucking place to the ground to preserve KC's good(BBQ) name.

As for the OP... welcome to my world. After many tries, I've finally found a place or two that make some decent BBQ, but not as good as I can make with my 40 dollar piece of shit smoker on my day off. And I'm not that good. Why is this so damn hard for restaurants to get right???

Kerberos
08-07-2009, 03:57 AM
While I was out in Henderson NV (Vegas) visiting my parents I noticed they had like 5 different Famous Daves locations in the greater Vegas/Henderson area so I got the whole family over to Famous Daves to try it and it was pretty damn good. Almost as good as the one I go to here in Manhattan.

I was impressed that the quality seems to travel.

kysirsoze
08-07-2009, 04:00 AM
While I was out in Henderson NV (Vegas) visiting my parents I noticed they had like 5 different Famous Daves locations in the greater Vegas/Henderson area so I got the whole family over to Famous Daves to try it and it was pretty damn good. Almost as good as the one I go to here in Manhattan.

I was impressed that the quality seems to travel.

I'll check and see if there's a Famous Dave's in LA, but so far I have to wait till I'm home for Christmas if I want the real deal.

Skip Towne
08-07-2009, 05:45 AM

Email me some. Our local stuff tastes like it was boiled, not smoked.

Amnorix
08-07-2009, 05:54 AM

Note to self, NEVER move to Wisconsin. Consider not even bothering to visit...

Fire Me Boy!
08-07-2009, 05:58 AM
There's some BBQ here in SC that's pretty good, as long as you order it dry.

I make my own sauce, so last time I got BBQ from a place and didn't make it myself, I ordered dry, took it home and used my own sauce. That was pretty good.

Jenson71
08-07-2009, 05:59 AM
There's a guy in my town that runs a BBQ stand from a liquor store parking lot called "King Richard's Best BBQ in the World" or something like that. Any Waterloo people have it?

LaChapelle
08-07-2009, 06:16 AM
I have a feeling they know how to do bacon right up there.

RJ
08-07-2009, 06:58 AM
Brats, cheese curds, Friday night fish fries.

Beer.

Go with what they know.

Bugeater
08-07-2009, 07:55 AM
Ozark bbq there on 114th and Center is quite good. They know how to smoke some meat.
Posted via Mobile Device
That's exactly the place I'm talking about. Next time you're out this way pick up a pound of their bacon, you'll never eat store-bought bacon again.

kc rush
08-07-2009, 08:05 AM

Know of any good places in Lincoln? I haven't tried any places here, but would love to find something decent.

I'll join you in Omaha some time for some good BBQ if you know the place.

Phobia
08-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Who in the goddamn hell puts JELLY on ribs?
Posted via Mobile Device

I do sometimes. But you would never know.

Bugeater
08-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Know of any good places in Lincoln? I haven't tried any places here, but would love to find something decent.

I'll join you in Omaha some time for some good BBQ if you know the place.
I can't help you with Lincoln, other than going to NU games I've never spent much time there. If you want to make the trek up here, Ozark BBQ is right off the interstate in SW Omaha, probably about a 45 min drive depending on where you are in Lincoln. Drop me a PM if you decide to come up sometime.

Gonzo
08-07-2009, 08:23 AM
I can't help you with Lincoln, other than going to NU games I've never spent much time there. If you want to make the trek up here, Ozark BBQ is right off the interstate in SW Omaha, probably about a 45 min drive depending on where you are in Lincoln. Drop me a PM if you decide to come up sometime.

I was there yesterday for lunch. It's run by two blue haired old ladies that know what the fuck the score is. Their hot links are damn good too.

InChiefsHeaven
08-07-2009, 08:29 AM

Did you ever eat at Fojay's before it closed? I think it was down on Saddlecreek. I never tried it but I was told it was pretty damn good. There's a couple other places in Omaha that are legit, but I honestly haven't gone out to eat in a loooong time. I'll have to check out Ozark, I've heard good things about that one too...

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 08:38 AM
I do sometimes. But you would never know.

I promise you that you did not use jelly in this manner.

I'm still pissed. I will give them credit, their motzerella cubes were top notch, I just expected edible ribs. :shake:
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Hey Bugeater, how was your trip?
Posted via Mobile Device

blaise
08-07-2009, 08:39 AM
I've had great BBQ outside of KC. Billy Sims and Leo's in Oklahoma City are pretty righteous. A few Carolina Pit BBQ place in North Carolina, as well as some place in Birmingham that a buddy of mine took me to that I can't remember the name of. Oh and Smokin Joes and Penguin Ed's in NW Arkansas are pretty damn good too. Yum!!!

I've had some awesome BBQ in Carolina too, just from crummy looking little joints.

kc rush
08-07-2009, 08:44 AM
I've had some awesome BBQ in Carolina too, just from crummy looking little joints.

My wife liked it, but I'm not a fan of Carolina BBQ. Too much vinegar.

A good friend of mine and his family moved to southern Virginia and they haven't been able to find a place that serves anything like KC BBQ. They are always stocking up on Gates and Jack Stack sauce (and Boulevard) whenever they are back in town.

Bugeater
08-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Did you ever eat at Fojay's before it closed? I think it was down on Saddlecreek. I never tried it but I was told it was pretty damn good. There's a couple other places in Omaha that are legit, but I honestly haven't gone out to eat in a loooong time. I'll have to check out Ozark, I've heard good things about that one too...
I had heard of Fojay's but never ate there. McKenna's is decent as well, I know the IRS shut them down for a while a couple years back but as far as I know their Pacific St location is currently open.

Hey Bugeater, how was your trip?
Posted via Mobile Device
Eh, good for the most part, naturally the kids kind of got on my nerves after a while and I'm still beat to shit from the white water rafting. We actually enjoyed Sidney, the boy and I rode our bikes from the hotel down into town Sunday morning, it's a nice little town.

Reerun_KC
08-07-2009, 08:52 AM
you should be on a diet anyway....

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Eh, good for the most part, naturally the kids kind of got on my nerves after a while and I'm still beat to shit from the white water rafting. We actually enjoyed Sidney, the boy and I rode our bikes from the hotel down into town Sunday morning, it's a nice little town.

Heh. Good deal. I'm glad you enjoyed your time. How did your boy like rafting?

Did you bike in the morning? I'm sure the trip down is easier than the one back up. I rode up Ft Sidney Rd (that sort of back way thay comes out and merges with 10th St) after riding like 10 miles at a brisk pace. I'm pretty sure I was fairly close to death. Plus that damn road doesn't have a shoulder. That was a bad decision.

Did you do anything else before you took off?
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 09:01 AM
you should be on a diet anyway....

I am. It's very strict diet. You can't miss a meal.
Posted via Mobile Device

dtebbe
08-07-2009, 09:03 AM
At least you had some good cheese :clap:

DT

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 09:07 AM
At least you had some good cheese :clap:

DT

Heh. The cheese was good. There weren't any places around where I was that had decent local food.

I would have forgone the cheese for some fucking arbys or something. At least I would have been fully reimbursed for that.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
08-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Preserves, or jelly?

Bugeater
08-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Heh. Good deal. I'm glad you enjoyed your time. How did your boy like rafting?

Did you bike in the morning? I'm sure the trip down is easier than the one back up. I rode up Ft Sidney Rd (that sort of back way thay comes out and merges with 10th St) after riding like 10 miles at a brisk pace. I'm pretty sure I was fairly close to death. Plus that damn road doesn't have a shoulder. That was a bad decision.

Did you do anything else before you took off?
Posted via Mobile Device
I think he enjoyed the rafting, I didn't hear any complaints. It was way more grueling than I had expected, apparently it's a lot more work when the water is low because you have to deal with all the rocks.

We just went down the hill into town and rode around the park by the steam engine for a while and the Mrs picked us up, there was no way I was going to try to go back up. There was a stretch that went uphill just past Cabela's and that was enough for me, I started feeling the effects of the thinner air right away. And yes, we went in the morning, I was pretty effed up by the time you left Sat night. I think me trying to fold my chair with a full beer still in the cupholder was a pretty good indication of that. :D

That was pretty much it, other than a stop at the Git 'n' Split.

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 09:24 AM
Preserves, or jelly?

Not sure. But it was full of fail. I couldn't even figure out what type of fruit it was.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fire Me Boy!
08-07-2009, 09:25 AM
Preserves, or jelly?

Apricot?

Simply Red
08-07-2009, 09:27 AM
not even any liquid smoke?

OnTheWarpath15
08-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Apricot?

LMAO

Baby Lee
08-07-2009, 09:29 AM
It had jelly on it and tasted like shit? Are you sure you didn't toss someone's salad?

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 09:30 AM
I think he enjoyed the rafting, I didn't hear any complaints. It was way more grueling than I had expected, apparently it's a lot more work when the water is low because you have to deal with all the rocks.

We just went down the hill into town and rode around the park by the steam engine for a while and the Mrs picked us up, there was no way I was going to try to go back up. There was a stretch that went uphill just past Cabela's and that was enough for me, I started feeling the effects of the thinner air right away. And yes, we went in the morning, I was pretty effed up by the time you left Sat night. I think me trying to fold my chair with a full beer still in the cupholder was a pretty good indication of that. :D

That was pretty much it, other than a stop at the Git 'n' Split.

That's good news. I want to go rafting, but there is no way the wife would go with me. None. I need to find some guys to go.

Good call on not riding back up the hill :D.
I wasn't too eff'd up. I went home and packed and I didn't forget anything, so I was OK. My trip the next day was a batch of ass, but it wasn't due to drunkenness.

It was great to meet you and the family. I'm glad we got to meet up. Even if it was just for a bit.

I freaking live there and git 'n split cracks me up every time. ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 09:31 AM
It had jelly on it and tasted like shit? Are you sure you didn't toss someone's salad?

Quite certain. Although no promises on which would be the better experience.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
08-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Not sure. But it was full of fail. I couldn't even figure out what type of fruit it was.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm going to be out at the Ft. Robinson area in early October for Antelope hunting.
What's a good place to eat out by Chadron?

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 09:43 AM
I'm going to be out at the Ft. Robinson area in early October for Antelope hunting.
What's a good place to eat out by Chadron?

Gah. I don't go north much. I've only been to Chadron once. I know some folks that went to college up there. I'll see if I can dig up something for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Simply Red
08-07-2009, 09:44 AM
so no on the liquid smoke?

Gonzo
08-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Gah. I don't go north much. I've only been to Chadron once. I know some folks that went to college up there. I'll see if I can dig up something for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet...
Thanks

gblowfish
08-07-2009, 09:57 AM
Never order "whatever style" food. It's always a disappointment.
Don't expect "KC Style" BBQ outside of KC.
Never order Chinese food in North Dakota.
Never expect good Mexican food in a place that isn't owned by Mexicans.
Carlos O'Kelley's? Gimme a break....
"New York Style" pizza? You don't know what NYC pizza is like unless you've been to NYC.

You can't go wrong eating cheese and brats in Wisconsin. That's what they are about.

Simply Red
08-07-2009, 09:59 AM
"New York Style" pizza? You don't know what NYC pizza is like unless you've been to NYC.

You can't go wrong eating cheese and brats in Wisconsin. That's what they are about.

Hi George,

Have you ever been to Houston's restaurant?

BigRichard
08-07-2009, 10:06 AM

Amarillo BBQ?

Gonzo
08-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Amarillo BBQ?

That's in Bellevue. (Right by my house)

They're more of a Texas style joint. It's decent bbq. Their cornbread is the shit.

BigRichard
08-07-2009, 10:09 AM

They're more of a Texas style joint. It's decent bbq. Their cornbread is the shit.

Yeah, I thought Bugeater lived in Bellevue too.

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 10:14 AM

No flavor outside of the jelly.
Posted via Mobile Device

seclark
08-07-2009, 10:40 AM

my mom and sister live in bellevue. i rode the bike up there last weekend.
sec

Bugeater
08-07-2009, 10:42 AM

I think I've seen that place, is it down on Ft Crook Rd?

Nah, I'm in SW Omaha.

kc rush
08-07-2009, 10:47 AM

I have heard that you can get excellent Chinese food in Montana though. I guess that there were several Chinese that lived there while/after working on the railroad. I've never been, its just what I've been told.

Lumpy
08-07-2009, 11:01 AM
I think I've seen that place, is it down on Ft Crook Rd?

Yep. Like Gonzo said, the cornbread does kick ass. I usually order the stuffed potato w/ shredded pork. Oh and the peach cobbler is delicious too!

Gonzo
08-07-2009, 11:20 AM
my mom and sister live in bellevue. i rode the bike up there last weekend.
sec

Dude...

You shoulda pm'd me. We coulda had beer.

seclark
08-07-2009, 11:41 AM
Dude...

You shoulda pm'd me. We coulda had beer.

next time. i'd like to get back before the summer's gone.
sec

RJ
08-07-2009, 12:16 PM

In a pinch, if you had some baby backs, liquid smoke, apricot preserves, butter and a 350 degree oven, you could make some decent ribs.

Spicy McHaggis
08-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Note to self, NEVER move to Wisconsin. Consider not even bothering to visit...

Aside from the BBQ issue, I really like living in Madison. I enjoy the outdoors/lakes, the coeds and the beer quite a bit, usually in some combination of the 2 or 3. Interesting people, strong local businesses and restaurants, good school, etc. I wish I had known about this place when I was 18.

Simply Red
08-07-2009, 01:05 PM
In a pinch, if you had some baby backs, liquid smoke, apricot preserves, butter and a 350 degree oven, you could make some decent ribs.

barley encrusted?

NewChief
08-07-2009, 01:32 PM
Aside from the BBQ issue, I really like living in Madison. I enjoy the outdoors/lakes, the coeds and the beer quite a bit, usually in some combination of the 2 or 3. Interesting people, strong local businesses and restaurants, good school, etc. I wish I had known about this place when I was 18.

I'd live in Madison for sure. Very cool town.

Dottefan
08-07-2009, 01:56 PM
I had the same horrible experience in Utah. I lived there for 3 years( job related) and I was craving some good bar b que. Everyone kept telling me about this guys rib shack( cant think of the name) , so I go check it out...........boiled ribs and ketchup pretty much, canned bar b que beans, and ****ing sweet pickles. I politley brought the " food" up to the the owner, explained to him politley that I was from Kansas City and I know bar b que, and sir , this is not bar b que , I am going to need my money back. Got my cash and left.

bulldogg
08-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Is Jay Bee's House of BBQ in Gardena; it is the sister of Jim that started Interstate in Memphis, so they have a lot of sauce. I like mine sans sauce with a good rub, but thats me.

Can't beat our Mexican food though.

Kerberos
08-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I'll check and see if there's a Famous Dave's in LA, but so far I have to wait till I'm home for Christmas if I want the real deal.

300 South Pine Drive Long Beach, CA 90802

Don't know how far you are from Long Beach but there is a famous daves in that area.

http://www.famousdaves.com/locations/

Stewie
08-07-2009, 03:06 PM
I'd be tempted to start a BBQ joint in a big metro area that doesn't know good Q. It would kill.

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 04:45 PM
I'd be tempted to start a BBQ joint in a big metro area that doesn't know good Q. It would kill.

Shit, it'd just have to be edible.
Posted via Mobile Device

mikeyis4dcats.
08-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I promise you that you did not use jelly in this manner.

I'm still pissed. I will give them credit, their motzerella cubes were top notch, I just expected edible ribs. :shake:
Posted via Mobile Device

mozzarella.

MOZZARELLA.

blaise
08-07-2009, 06:01 PM

I went to Madison once for a wedding. It was on a night they had a football game. I thought it was a kick ass town. I got totally polluted. That was summer though, can't speak for the winter.

Buehler445
08-07-2009, 07:01 PM
mozzarella.

MOZZARELLA.

My bad dude. No spell check on my phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

RJ
08-07-2009, 07:04 PM
barley encrusted?

Why not?

I'd baste them with the butter and liquid smoke, then in the last 30 minutes brush on the barley/apricot preserves mix. Maybe hit 'em under the broiler right at the end.

We'll call them CP Training Camp Ribs.

GoHuge
08-07-2009, 07:35 PM
So I'm here in Wisconsin. We wanted a place to eat, so we asked around. This guy tells us this place pretty clost to our hotel has " the best ribs around".

RIBS??? I'm ****ing there!

So we go. We show up at this place. Its looking promising. Old ass house made to be a restaurant. Kind of a hole in the wall look. Every decoration in the place has to do with pigs. This is good. They are committed. I like it. I decide to go over my daily reimbursement amount and get some motzerella cubes. They were ****ing amazing. This is going well! The ****ing $20 rack of ribs comes out.

The are awful. Just atrocious. Terrible. Horrible. Bad.

:cuss:

They are ****ing oven baked. They have no seasoning on them. Not even salt and pepper. The sauce is a mother****ing fruit jelly! Good ****.

I went over budget for that? You have got to be butt****ing me with a sideways screwdriver. Jesus ****ing Christ.

[/rant]
Posted via Mobile DeviceDid you consider the fact they may very well be "the best ribs around?" I'm sorry as a lifelong KC area resident I don't really order anything BBQ when I'm out of town. We are spoiled as shit. People who just don't know sometimes just don't know. I wouldn't go anywhere in KC expecting to have the best seafood you'll have. Got to the New England area within 50 miles of the coast if you want the best seafood you'll ever have. Makes all you can eat crablegs at Harrahs taste like shit. Let them do what they're good at and enjoy it. What's the saying? When in Rome..........

Bugeater
08-07-2009, 07:37 PM
My bad dude. No spell check on my phone.
Posted via Mobile Device
I figured you just spelled it phonetically for those of us that have reading comprehension issues.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-07-2009, 08:39 PM
best bbq Ive had, was at Phils

http://unknowndocument.com/blog/25/phils.jpg

in San Diego

WTF is that???

It looks like they put gravy or remoulade on those ribs.