PDA

View Full Version : **** The offical D.T. Goes to the hall of fame thread ****

Pages : [1] 2 3

big nasty kcnut
08-08-2009, 05:53 AM
Congrat D.T. Somewhere i know my mom telling him how much a fan i am.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Arrowhead
08-08-2009, 07:55 AM
will be and will always be my favorite not only chief player, but my favorite athlete.

Sully
08-08-2009, 08:02 AM
My first several years of having season tickets, I never tailgated. I always went into the stadium early. I wanted to go stand by the field and watch the players warm up. My favorite thing was always watching DT and Neil Smith play catch and run around like kids before the games. I always knew when it was time to begin the trek up to the upper level, when DT was always the last player to jog onto the field for team stretching.

DT was Chiefs football, to me. It's going to be an emotional day.

Ebolapox
08-08-2009, 08:04 AM
ya know, it makes me happy that nut is the one that posted this.

KCFalcon59
08-08-2009, 09:39 AM
It's a beuuuutiful day in Arrowhead Stadium. I can't wait for the ceremony tonight. Wish I was there. Miss DT.

BigVE
08-08-2009, 09:45 AM
There will be tears, oh yes, there will be tears.

Buehler445
08-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks for starting this, nut. It's a good day in Chiefs History.

The Poz
08-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Can't wait to throw my DT jersey on tomorrow and wear it with pride all day.

teedubya
08-08-2009, 11:23 AM
so it starts at 6pm?

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 12:08 PM
6 pm on NFL Network and ESPN.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I just hope people can contain their hate of Carl Peterson in this thread. There isn't a man alive that Derrick would have rather had give his speech than Carl, and I hope we can all respect him enough to unleash our CP fury in other threads.

SAUTO
08-08-2009, 12:12 PM
I just hope people can contain their hate of Carl Peterson in this thread. There isn't a man alive that Derrick would have rather had give his speech than Carl, and I hope we can all respect him enough to unleash our CP fury in other threads.

THIS. for sure derrick would be ecstatic that CP is giving the speech

DJJasonp
08-08-2009, 12:22 PM
what a great day....albeit a few years late IMHO...but nonetheless, DT becomes an NFL immortal today.

Again, a great day for Chiefs fans, Kansas City, and DT's family and friends.

Coach
08-08-2009, 12:24 PM

As long as Carl doesn't make it to be "himself" instead of DT, I'll be fine.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-08-2009, 12:25 PM

I bumped the Carl resigns thread, and I hope people will consider using that thread for the tongue lashings.

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Gents,

I'm going to be stuck at work during this ceremony. Can I get one of you gracious people to record this and burn a pair of CD's? Need one for my son.

PM me and we can work some details.

Anyong Bluth
08-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Agreed, bad karma to waste your energy on being vitrol to him on what should be a joyful day. Its so nice out but I'll have to catch his induction! This day is overdue! Congrats DT! I started really watching football and became a Chiefs fan around 7 years old- just a few years before he became a Chief, so I hold many fond memories of growing up watching him and those awesome defenses w my dad. Guess I lucked out not being old enough to have had to endure all of the pathetic teams of the 8o's fully, but I remember enough to appreciate his arrival being a good marker in the franchise's turnaround... Super Bowl or not, those years provided some great memories and games!
Posted via Mobile Device

DenverChief
08-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Gents,

I'm going to be stuck at work during this ceremony. Can I get one of you gracious people to record this and burn a pair of CD's? Need one for my son.

me too...this would be awesome

Titty Meat
08-08-2009, 01:43 PM

Agree. Also everyone should get along today for Derrick. :bravo: to a beautiful hall of fame induction speech.

tk13
08-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know what order they're going to be presented in? Especially DT.

Titty Meat
08-08-2009, 01:47 PM
Does anyone know what order they're going to be presented in? Especially DT.

No but I heard Bruce Smith is the last one and I think Ralph Wilson gives his speech before Smith.

Halfcan
08-08-2009, 01:58 PM
I was at every home game including playoffs that DT played and several on the road. He should have been in first try-anyone else think different is a dumbfug that never saw how he took over games.

Man I miss him!

Mr. Flopnuts
08-08-2009, 01:59 PM
I was at every home game including playoffs that DT played and several on the road. He should have been in first try-anyone else think different is a dumbfug that never saw how he took over games.

Man I miss him!

It's shitty he was punished for dying in a car accident. Had he finished his career and been alive today, there is no doubt he would've been a 1st ballot HOFer.

CoMoChief
08-08-2009, 02:27 PM
FUCK CARL PETERSON........god what an asshole. He's gonna make it a "all about him drafting DT" speech.

Halfcan
08-08-2009, 02:30 PM
It's shitty he was punished for dying in a car accident. Had he finished his career and been alive today, there is no doubt he would've been a 1st ballot HOFer.

I blame Gretz and his shitty speech-made him look like a one trick pony. Maybe he should have pulled the footage of DT knocking the holy piss out of RB's and stripping the ball. DT dominated-end of story.

dirk digler
08-08-2009, 02:35 PM

This

Coach
08-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Gents,

Thought I would quote this for you.

kcxiv
08-08-2009, 02:48 PM
This is the reason why i am a KC Chiefs fan. This man made me a Chiefs fan. Gratz DT no way i am going to miss it.

http://www.colectiva.tv/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/lkzyz89efm_clap.gif

Mr_Tomahawk
08-08-2009, 02:53 PM
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/derrick%20thomas.JPG

T-post Tom
08-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Thomas was more than just life of party

He drove his Mercedes sedan toward the most crowded corner in Kansas City, surveying a jam-packed Westport intersection on a September Saturday night. With N.W.A.’s “Straight Outta Compton” blasting from the Blaupunkt speakers, Derrick Thomas started to hang a right turn onto Pennsylvania Ave. before calling what appeared to be an audible, settling the car into a diagonal position that swallowed up two crosswalks.

Then, to his passenger’s amazement, Thomas put the Benz in park, killed the engine, set the alarm and prepared to enter the bustling bar a few feet away, the presence of three police cruisers on the block be damned.

I stood in the street and looked at Thomas, the NFL’s best pass-rushing linebacker since Lawrence Taylor, a great player who’ll deservedly be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio on Saturday. He stood on the curb and looked back at me.

“Come on, man,” Thomas exclaimed in his singsong voice, flashing his broad, ivory smile and slightly raising his substantial forehead. “Everyone knows my car!”

It was 1996, and the chipper Chief’s assessment that he owned the town proved to be an accurate one: Hours later we emerged after last call and re-entered the Benz, untouched and devoid of parking tickets. From there DT, pro football’s perpetual Pied Piper, rolled out to an after-hours party, where I watched him befriend a homeless man at the door and, after entering, do the Macarena till his long legs were shot.

That’s how it always seemed to go down with Thomas, and I was hardly the only one lucky enough to get in on the action. Gregarious and indefatigable, Thomas, when it came to co-mingling with his peers, was the most popular player of his era.

Picture a time without microblogging or social networking; without PDAs or text messaging; when email was something you did at your desktop with a dial-up phone line plugged into the back of your computer; when the bloggers of the future sat on couches and mumbled to themselves; when there was no such thing as Caller ID, and only a few people you knew had cell phones.

Go back to that bygone age, and consider the notion that the NFL’s communal pulse ran through Derrick Thomas. Now realize that this is not a stretch, and that there are scores of well-known character witnesses who’d willfully testify that the tenacious tackler of quarterbacks was particularly averse to hitting the sack.

Now here’s the hard part of the story: The party ended in January of 2000 in a horrific burst of slippery tires and smashed metal. Racing to catch a flight on a rain-slicked freeway, Thomas crashed his car and was paralyzed from the chest down, his close friend and passenger Mike Tellis killed on impact. Sixteen days later Thomas suffered a pulmonary embolism at a Miami hospital and died at 33.

There hasn’t been anyone quite like him since, on or off the field.

In the nine years that passed between Thomas’ death and last February’s Super Bowl in Tampa, I hadn’t given much thought to whether my fallen friend’s bust would be displayed in Canton. It seemed almost incidental in light of the tragic way he went out and the messy aftermath – seven kids from multiple mothers, financial loose ends exacerbated by the absence of a will and the inevitable lawsuits that followed.

Certainly, Thomas left behind a legacy that went beyond those complications and exceeded his social status: He was a tireless worker for charitable causes who specialized in improving youth literacy, conspicuously spending his Saturday mornings at the library reading with kids from lower-income areas.

He was also a fantastic defender who made nine Pro Bowls, set an NFL single-game record with seven sacks (he had 126½ during his 11-year career) and had a knack for coming up with pivotal plays at crucial times. Opposing offensive coordinators game-planned around him, and on one particularly memorable day at Arrowhead Stadium in 1994, I saw him hit future Hall of Famer Steve Young so consistently and ferociously that the Niners quarterback blew chunks in the huddle.

So yeah, Thomas absolutely belonged in Canton. But it still took me by surprise when I heard the news on the morning before Super Bowl XLII that he’d been voted into the 2009 class, and my immediate reaction was more euphoric and exultant than I could have anticipated.

Suddenly, it was December of 1997, and I was back in my house in Oakland looking at a list of players who’d been voted into the ’98 Pro Bowl. Thomas, who’d made it for the ninth consecutive year, was one of the first names I circled.

I called his house, got an answering machine and told him congratulations. “That is just an unbelievable achievement for a pass rusher,” I said.

A few days later, I stopped by the Chiefs’ hotel in San Diego the night before they faced the Chargers in their second-to-last regular season game. Emerging from a meeting, Thomas spotted me and, before I could say hello, intoned incredulously, “Whaddaya mean for a pass rusher?”

Caught off guard, I hemmed and hawed for a second before giving my explanation: Sometimes sacks are fleeting, lost when quarterbacks launch ill-advised passes or intentionally ground the ball or run into backside defenders who slop into a takedown. Marquee defensive ends like Reggie White and Bruce Smith, who were also known as great run-stoppers, made the Pro Bowl even when their numbers were down, but the only way a pass-rushing terror like Thomas got to Hawaii was to get to the quarterback. To keep doing that, year after year, was just remarkable.

“I’m not a pass rusher,” Thomas replied, raising his voice. “I’m a football player!”

He glared at me for a second, and then he smiled and changed the subject. A few weeks later, he held court with a bunch of other football players at the Ihalani Resort and Spa’s poolside bar in Ko Olina, and I have seldom laughed so hard while managing not to spill a Mai Tai.

When Thomas’ bust is unveiled on Saturday, I’m going to shed some tears, for there have been few athletes with whom I’ve connected so organically and whose company was so enjoyable to keep. It wasn’t just a joyride, either: The first time we had a meal together, we discussed Thomas’ trouble-prone childhood in Miami that included a month-long stint in juvenile hall for burglary and the way he transformed himself into a self-made football prospect and college-graduate-to-be.

We also talked about the Vietnam combat death of his father, Air Force captain Robert Thomas(notes), and the JFK conspiracy theories Derrick blamed for setting the event in motion. He even had the guts to tell me, on the record, that he believed one of the families responsible for the assassination of a president was the same one which spawned the man (Lamar Hunt) who signed his paycheck.

As I liked to write back in the day, the NFL’s social butterfly could sting like a bee, on and off the field. And almost a decade later, Thomas’ death still stings (as does Tellis’, for those of us fortunate enough to have known the jovial gentleman). Even though I know “58” packed centuries worth of fun and fulfillment into those 33 years, and though I’m certain he would have been one of the people most ill-suited to a wheelchair I’ve ever encountered, it completely sucks that he’s gone.

I miss the hell out of the guy, and I’m a little speck of sand on a crowded beach of fellow mourners.

On Saturday, football’s greatest individual honor will be bestowed upon Thomas. I like to think that he’ll somehow be able to be part of the experience, that he’ll feel a sense of pride and satisfaction, and that the enduring strength of his spirit will bring smiles to our faces and provoke a series of celebrations late into the night.

I truly hope that the great football player is in a better place – and that everyone there knows his car.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Beer cracked; procurement of quality buzz commencing!

Let's DO this thing!

C-Mac
08-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Interview of DT and Neil Smith (http://www.mywavv.com/Scripts/DTandNeil%20Smith.htm)

Great Interview of DT and Neil Smith that I had recorded before the 1996 Thanksgiving Day Game. Talks about his life, his charities and his famous TV commercial with Smith.

KCFalcon59
08-08-2009, 03:14 PM
The one things that will absolutely suck today is that I either have to watch and listen to ESPN or be stuck with that loudmouthed idiot Michael Irvin on NFL Network.

Rain Man
08-08-2009, 03:20 PM
why the heck can't a person buy a retro pottsville maroon jersey at the hof? all they carry is current teams. what a lost opportunity. after much searching, I found and bought a canton bulldogs t-shirt, but there's no pottsville gear at all.

rod woodson's aunt and uncle were in line in front of us as we checked out. they didn't know dt was going in. in retaliation, I called rod 'charles'.
Posted via Mobile Device

Halfcan
08-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Thomas was more than just life of party

He drove his Mercedes sedan toward the most crowded corner in Kansas City, surveying a jam-packed Westport intersection on a September Saturday night. With N.W.A.’s “Straight Outta Compton” blasting from the Blaupunkt speakers, Derrick Thomas started to hang a right turn onto Pennsylvania Ave. before calling what appeared to be an audible, settling the car into a diagonal position that swallowed up two crosswalks.

Then, to his passenger’s amazement, Thomas put the Benz in park, killed the engine, set the alarm and prepared to enter the bustling bar a few feet away, the presence of three police cruisers on the block be damned.

I stood in the street and looked at Thomas, the NFL’s best pass-rushing linebacker since Lawrence Taylor, a great player who’ll deservedly be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio on Saturday. He stood on the curb and looked back at me.

“Come on, man,” Thomas exclaimed in his singsong voice, flashing his broad, ivory smile and slightly raising his substantial forehead. “Everyone knows my car!”

It was 1996, and the chipper Chief’s assessment that he owned the town proved to be an accurate one: Hours later we emerged after last call and re-entered the Benz, untouched and devoid of parking tickets. From there DT, pro football’s perpetual Pied Piper, rolled out to an after-hours party, where I watched him befriend a homeless man at the door and, after entering, do the Macarena till his long legs were shot.

That’s how it always seemed to go down with Thomas, and I was hardly the only one lucky enough to get in on the action. Gregarious and indefatigable, Thomas, when it came to co-mingling with his peers, was the most popular player of his era.

Picture a time without microblogging or social networking; without PDAs or text messaging; when email was something you did at your desktop with a dial-up phone line plugged into the back of your computer; when the bloggers of the future sat on couches and mumbled to themselves; when there was no such thing as Caller ID, and only a few people you knew had cell phones.

Go back to that bygone age, and consider the notion that the NFL’s communal pulse ran through Derrick Thomas. Now realize that this is not a stretch, and that there are scores of well-known character witnesses who’d willfully testify that the tenacious tackler of quarterbacks was particularly averse to hitting the sack.

Now here’s the hard part of the story: The party ended in January of 2000 in a horrific burst of slippery tires and smashed metal. Racing to catch a flight on a rain-slicked freeway, Thomas crashed his car and was paralyzed from the chest down, his close friend and passenger Mike Tellis killed on impact. Sixteen days later Thomas suffered a pulmonary embolism at a Miami hospital and died at 33.

There hasn’t been anyone quite like him since, on or off the field.

In the nine years that passed between Thomas’ death and last February’s Super Bowl in Tampa, I hadn’t given much thought to whether my fallen friend’s bust would be displayed in Canton. It seemed almost incidental in light of the tragic way he went out and the messy aftermath – seven kids from multiple mothers, financial loose ends exacerbated by the absence of a will and the inevitable lawsuits that followed.

Certainly, Thomas left behind a legacy that went beyond those complications and exceeded his social status: He was a tireless worker for charitable causes who specialized in improving youth literacy, conspicuously spending his Saturday mornings at the library reading with kids from lower-income areas.

He was also a fantastic defender who made nine Pro Bowls, set an NFL single-game record with seven sacks (he had 126½ during his 11-year career) and had a knack for coming up with pivotal plays at crucial times. Opposing offensive coordinators game-planned around him, and on one particularly memorable day at Arrowhead Stadium in 1994, I saw him hit future Hall of Famer Steve Young so consistently and ferociously that the Niners quarterback blew chunks in the huddle.

So yeah, Thomas absolutely belonged in Canton. But it still took me by surprise when I heard the news on the morning before Super Bowl XLII that he’d been voted into the 2009 class, and my immediate reaction was more euphoric and exultant than I could have anticipated.

Suddenly, it was December of 1997, and I was back in my house in Oakland looking at a list of players who’d been voted into the ’98 Pro Bowl. Thomas, who’d made it for the ninth consecutive year, was one of the first names I circled.

I called his house, got an answering machine and told him congratulations. “That is just an unbelievable achievement for a pass rusher,” I said.

A few days later, I stopped by the Chiefs’ hotel in San Diego the night before they faced the Chargers in their second-to-last regular season game. Emerging from a meeting, Thomas spotted me and, before I could say hello, intoned incredulously, “Whaddaya mean for a pass rusher?”

Caught off guard, I hemmed and hawed for a second before giving my explanation: Sometimes sacks are fleeting, lost when quarterbacks launch ill-advised passes or intentionally ground the ball or run into backside defenders who slop into a takedown. Marquee defensive ends like Reggie White and Bruce Smith, who were also known as great run-stoppers, made the Pro Bowl even when their numbers were down, but the only way a pass-rushing terror like Thomas got to Hawaii was to get to the quarterback. To keep doing that, year after year, was just remarkable.

“I’m not a pass rusher,” Thomas replied, raising his voice. “I’m a football player!”

He glared at me for a second, and then he smiled and changed the subject. A few weeks later, he held court with a bunch of other football players at the Ihalani Resort and Spa’s poolside bar in Ko Olina, and I have seldom laughed so hard while managing not to spill a Mai Tai.

When Thomas’ bust is unveiled on Saturday, I’m going to shed some tears, for there have been few athletes with whom I’ve connected so organically and whose company was so enjoyable to keep. It wasn’t just a joyride, either: The first time we had a meal together, we discussed Thomas’ trouble-prone childhood in Miami that included a month-long stint in juvenile hall for burglary and the way he transformed himself into a self-made football prospect and college-graduate-to-be.

We also talked about the Vietnam combat death of his father, Air Force captain Robert Thomas(notes), and the JFK conspiracy theories Derrick blamed for setting the event in motion. He even had the guts to tell me, on the record, that he believed one of the families responsible for the assassination of a president was the same one which spawned the man (Lamar Hunt) who signed his paycheck.

As I liked to write back in the day, the NFL’s social butterfly could sting like a bee, on and off the field. And almost a decade later, Thomas’ death still stings (as does Tellis’, for those of us fortunate enough to have known the jovial gentleman). Even though I know “58” packed centuries worth of fun and fulfillment into those 33 years, and though I’m certain he would have been one of the people most ill-suited to a wheelchair I’ve ever encountered, it completely sucks that he’s gone.

I miss the hell out of the guy, and I’m a little speck of sand on a crowded beach of fellow mourners.

On Saturday, football’s greatest individual honor will be bestowed upon Thomas. I like to think that he’ll somehow be able to be part of the experience, that he’ll feel a sense of pride and satisfaction, and that the enduring strength of his spirit will bring smiles to our faces and provoke a series of celebrations late into the night.

I truly hope that the great football player is in a better place – and that everyone there knows his car.

I wondered when this would be posted-should have its own thread. I sent an email to the writer-great stuff!!

T-post Tom
08-08-2009, 03:46 PM
I wondered when this would be posted-should have its own thread. I sent an email to the writer-great stuff!!

Go ahead--take it and start a new thread if you like. Good idea.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Just saw a little bit of warm up footage from Canton along with some old DT reel, and I'm starting already.:(

Does Kleenex even make a hanky big enough for this day? :)

Hammock Parties
08-08-2009, 04:33 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eW1riR6Jzw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4eW1riR6Jzw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-NLnUFdpROE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-NLnUFdpROE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

08-08-2009, 04:46 PM
It's a beuuuutiful day in Arrowhead Stadium. I can't wait for the ceremony tonight. Wish I was there. Miss DT.Mind if I go?:D

kstater
08-08-2009, 04:49 PM
Anyone know the order of induction? What time roughly should we expect to see the weasel up on stage inducting DT?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:01 PM
Here we go!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:03 PM
Anybody want to chat, or should we just keep it in the thread?

KCFalcon59
08-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Mind if I go?:D

You better hurry or you won't make it. Get me a souvenir!!!

Oh yeah, don't be late tonight. :D :D :D

kstater
08-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Try this in the right thread.

From the blimp(helicopter?) cam, a LOT of red in the stands.

Crush
08-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Thank you NFL Network for all of these damn commercials.

kstater
08-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Thank you NFL Network for all of these damn commercials.

ESPN doing it also. Getting them in before the long speeches.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Mean Joe Green! Sweet.

Coach
08-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Would be nice if this was done streamed over the internets.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Would be nice if this was done streamed over the internets.

Why? That's the most out of synch horridness ever.

Coach
08-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Why? That's the most out of synch horridness ever.

Some people don't have cable TV.

The_Grand_Illusion
08-08-2009, 05:15 PM

Try www.justin.tv

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:15 PM

My bad, man. Sorry.

LaChapelle
08-08-2009, 05:16 PM
Has war chant started yet?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Has war chant started yet?

We're barely getting underway.

Coach
08-08-2009, 05:19 PM
My bad, man. Sorry.

It's cool. You didn't know. Hell, I didn't know we'd (wife and I) would be going to her parents for the weekend until the last minute. Needless to say, I'm not too pleased about it, since I would had liked to go home and DVD'rd it.

I just hope that NFL Network will re-play it tomorrow before the ball game, if I were to have a chance to get it DVD'rd.

Coach
08-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Try www.justin.tv

Dude, you are the FUCKING man.

Massive rep.

Slainte
08-08-2009, 05:21 PM
It's cool. You didn't know. Hell, I didn't know we'd (wife and I) would be going to her parents for the weekend until the last minute. Needless to say, I'm not too pleased about it, since I would had liked to go home and DVD'rd it.

I just hope that NFL Network will re-play it tomorrow before the ball game, if I were to have a chance to get it DVD'rd.

Not to worry. I'm sure someone gonna throw it up as a torrent. At least that's what I'm counting on...

The_Grand_Illusion
Dude, you are the ****ING man.

Massive rep.

It is a great day!

Sweet Daddy Hate
Dude, you are the FUCKING man.

Massive rep.

Sweet, man! Hook it up, and let's get this party started!

Coach
08-08-2009, 05:22 PM
http://www.justin.tv/dmca_old_boy

Send Rep to The Grand Illusion.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:23 PM
It is a great day!

Yeah it is! I love this day because it signifies the start of the new season.

kstater
08-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Stevie already on TV.

Coach
Derrion!

bevischief
Congrat D.T. Somewhere i know my mom telling him how much a fan i am.
Posted via Mobile Device

Same here!

Coach
08-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Pretty loud cheers for Ralph Wilson Jr.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Derrion!

He's a lot taller than I thought! Get to MU Son; we need you!

RJ
08-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Stevie already on TV.

And looking sharp.

Kyle DeLexus
08-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Man I should be there

bevischief
08-08-2009, 05:27 PM
We all should be...

1ChiefsDan
08-08-2009, 05:27 PM
58 Forever.

Congrats DT - the honor is way past due.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:28 PM
We all should be...

This.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Hey Goodell; can you wuss the league a little more?

Slainte
08-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Dick Eisen. Yay.

bevischief
08-08-2009, 05:31 PM
58 Forever.

Congrats DT - the honor is way past due.

This.

:clap::clap:

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
08-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Is Ralph the last of the original owners left alive?

Skip Towne
08-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Why no Hall of Fame game?

bevischief
08-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Midnight central time tonight on NFL network replays number 58's 7 sack game against the Seahawks.

Pioli Zombie
08-08-2009, 05:33 PM
Why no Hall of Fame game?
Sunday Night on NBC. Buffalo and Tennessee
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
08-08-2009, 05:37 PM
There will be a 7th HOF inductee the Seahawks have signed Curry in time to be added to the class of 2009.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:38 PM

I'm not sure, but I'm inclined to say yes.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:39 PM
There will be a 7th HOF inductee the Seahawks have signed Curry in time to be added to the class of 2009.

LMAO

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 05:39 PM

I think Bud Adams was an original in Houston (now the Tennessee Tight-Ones)

08-08-2009, 05:40 PM
You better hurry or you won't make it. Get me a souvenir!!!

Oh yeah, don't be late tonight. :D :D :DAt least you didn't tell me to break a leg.

Megbert
08-08-2009, 05:41 PM
http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=2

Gunther interviewed about DT on Weekend All Things Considered
Pretty good interview.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 05:42 PM
All about the League. I wish Lamar was there to enjoy this.

08-08-2009, 05:42 PM
no streaming huh?

Skip Towne
08-08-2009, 05:44 PM

Wasn't Crazy Al one of them?

Hammock Parties
FYI I am recording the session. I will chop up all the Thomas-related stuff - the little clips at the start, Derrion Thomas coming out, all the speeches - and put it all together for a nice little HOF recap.

teedubya

Im pretty sure that AL Davis is still alive, but that is debatable. heh

Coach
08-08-2009, 05:45 PM
no streaming huh?

http://www.justin.tv/dmca_old_boy

Sweet Daddy Hate
no streaming huh?

Try Justin TV. The link is a few posts up.

Lamar just got some props too baby!

Megbert
no streaming huh?

http://www.justin.tv/dmca_old_boy mentioned earlier on thread.

Not trying to take any credit.

Goldmember
08-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Berman...shut the fuck up already!!! Go get a room and circle jerk your Bills

Hammock Parties
There's Carl! Grinning like a Cheshire cat!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan

I thought Al bought the team a few years afterward. I could be wrong.

Sweet Daddy Hate

No. Al was a add on after the "Raiders" left San Diego.

kstater
Im pretty sure that AL Davis is still alive, but that is debatable. heh

I was fixing to say...

Slainte
08-08-2009, 05:47 PM

No. Oakland had a consortium ownership. Couldn't tell you which dude was the foolish club member, but Crazy Al didn't come into the picture until later...

Sweet Daddy Hate

What's up my man? I'm glad you're here.

Coach
Berman...shut the fuck up already!!! Go get a room and circle jerk your Bills

I normally never would agree with a Donk fan, but this I have to agree. Berman's act is getting old really fucking fast.

Somebody, please put two bullets on this dickshit. One at the head, and one at the heart.

Skip Towne
08-08-2009, 05:48 PM
I thought Al bought the team a few years afterward. I could be wrong.

I think he was one of the original partners. And he was the coach for awhile.

Goldmember
08-08-2009, 05:48 PM
I normally never would agree with a Donk fan, but this I have to agree. Berman's act is getting old really ****ing fast.

Somebody, please put two bullets on this dickshit. One at the head, and one at the heart.

Shut your mouth son, I'm not a Donk fan...just showing off their awful AFL helmet

JuicesFlowing
08-08-2009, 05:50 PM

Hopefully tonight will be the last time I see that face.

Sweet Daddy Hate
I normally never would agree with a Donk fan, but this I have to agree. Berman's act is getting old really fucking fast.

Hey, it's okay man. I guarantee you those Bills fans and everyone else has no idea under God what they're about to get hit with when WE take this son of a bitch over!

kstater
God this is going to take forever. He needs to take a breath after. each. word.

Slainte
08-08-2009, 05:52 PM
From the Raider Wiki page...

Upon receiving the franchise, Oakland civic leaders found a number of businesspeople willing to invest in the new team. A limited partnership was formed to own the team headed by managing general partner Y. Charles (Chet) Soda, a local real estate developer, and included general partners Ed McGah, Robert Osborne, F. Wayne Valley, restaurateur Harvey Binns, Don Blessing, and contractor Charles Harney[7] as well as numerous limited partners. A "name the team" contest was held by a local newspaper, and the winner was the Oakland Señors. After a few weeks of being the butt of local jokes the fledgling team (and its owners) changed the team's name to the Oakland Raiders, which had finished third in the naming contest.[8] The original team colors were black, gold and white. The now-familiar team emblem of a pirate (or "raider") wearing a football helmet was created, reportedly a rendition of actor Randolph Scott.[

Sweet Daddy Hate
GIVE THOSE PROPS! LH, baby!

There ya' go; TELL THAT STORY, BABY!

JuicesFlowing
Shut your mouth son, I'm not a Donk fan...just showing off their awful AFL helmet

I like that one better than their newer ones. But then again, I'm a Chiefs fan, so I couldn't care less ultimately.

Ebolapox
08-08-2009, 05:54 PM
No. Oakland had a consortium ownership. Couldn't tell you which dude was the foolish club member, but Crazy Al didn't come into the picture until later...

is bud adams still alive? if so, he's also one of the foolish club.

Hammock Parties
08-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Hopefully tonight will be the last time I see that face.

Whatever. He's as much a part of this as anyone. He deserves to be here.

Carl may be an underachieving jerk but he's OUR jerk!

kstater
08-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Is. he. going. to . re-live. each season. of. the Bills.?

Slainte
08-08-2009, 05:57 PM

Still alive, IIRC...

JuicesFlowing
Whatever. He's as much a part of this as anyone. He deserves to be here.

Carl may be an underachieving jerk but he's OUR jerk!

I'm not debating that, I just don't want to SEE him anymore. I'm fine with him giving the speech ...

teedubya
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sure-Oz
08-08-2009, 05:58 PM
When does DT spot come up

Goldmember
Message to the Hall of Fame, get these guys in while they can still speak faster than 10 words a minute

kstater

Some time after Ralph Wilson's O2 tank runs out.

kcxiv
He's 90 years old. You impatient fucks relax lol

Goldmember

5th, go shopping, take out the trash, clean your garage and then you might have to wait another hour

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 05:59 PM

Yes. He and Ralph are the only originals left.

I think Bud Adams was an original in Houston (now the Tennessee Tight-Ones)

And Al did not enter the picture until 4 years after the Oakland franchise was granted. He became manager of the general partership soon after.

Ebolapox
Still alive, IIRC...

I thought so. so, bud adams and ralph wilson.

KCFalcon59
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Is. he. going. to . re-live. each season. of. the Bills.?

LMAO C'mon man; I see your point, but for God's sake; this is the beginning of the new year! All of those months of off season suffering are coming to a close today.

Just enjoy this because that first preseason game is still a mile away.

:toast:

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 06:00 PM
Some time after Ralph Wilson's O2 tank runs out.
Funny. Be patient. I could listen to Ralph Wilson stories for hours. Can you imagine the stories that man could tell?

Slainte
08-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Funny. Be patient. I could listen to Ralph Wilson stories for hours.

Agreeden.

dirk digler
08-08-2009, 06:01 PM
This is going to last for hours

Skip Towne
08-08-2009, 06:04 PM
This is going to last for hours

Not for me it isn't.

kcxiv
08-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Funny. Be patient. I could listen to Ralph Wilson stories for hours. Can you imagine the stories that man could tell?

Im the same. I would love to hear stories from these old timers like that.

rockymtnchief
08-08-2009, 06:05 PM
I give Ralph rep for mentioning Lamar so many times.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Im the same. I would love to hear stories from these old timers like that.

You got it. Total round table discussion with never-ending food and drink; that's a night well-spent.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:07 PM
I give Ralph rep for mentioning Lamar so many times.

Damn straight. We're an equal league now because of Lamar's love of the game.

Reaper16
08-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Levy's ears are gigantic.

RJ
08-08-2009, 06:08 PM

And he won't be around much longer to tell them. Best to listen now, even if he tells them slow.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:09 PM
When you're 90 years old and still viable, you get to say whatever the hell you please for as long as you please.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Levy's ears are gigantic.

What up Reap?!:toast:

LaChapelle
08-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Is that Ralph's wife in red, she's a hottie. For a 90 year old.

DeezNutz
08-08-2009, 06:13 PM
A Guard! A Guard!

Chiefs fans, start your masturbators111

Reaper16
08-08-2009, 06:13 PM
What up Reap?!:toast:
Drinking some Sierra Nevada Kellerweisse, looking at the DT jersey that I had when I was in 3rd grade (I'd be wearing it if I physically could).

Reaper16
08-08-2009, 06:14 PM
A Guard! A Guard!

Chiefs fans, start your masturbators111
I loves me a G.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Is that Ralph's wife in red, she's a hottie. For a 90 year old.

The privilege of the $$$$. I've been to Ewing Kauffman's original crib and let me tell you; it's a beautiful estate.

dirk digler
08-08-2009, 06:16 PM
I wonder how many guards are in the HOF?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Drinking some Sierra Nevada Kellerweisse, looking at the DT jersey that I had when I was in 3rd grade (I'd be wearing it if I physically could).

Right on. I've got my DT on right now. It feels so great to sit here copping a good buzz, wearing my colors, and knowing that my "adopted Brother" is on his way home.

Cheers to you! :toast:

BarrySPAMAID
08-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Right on. I've got my DT on right now. It feels so great to sit here copping a good buzz, wearing my colors, and knowing that my "adopted Brother" is on his way home.

CHeers bro, I just wanted to tell you I am at Shooters in River Falls, WI watching the ceremony right now. Enjoy it man. This is a special day.

DeezNutz
08-08-2009, 06:18 PM
Mary Ann?

Hmm...wonder if he still hit Ginger?

DeezNutz
08-08-2009, 06:19 PM
The unveiling of the busts is always pretty cool, IMO.

big nasty kcnut
08-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Loving the fact that i'm on chiefs planet celebrating D.T. going in.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:23 PM
I loves me a G.

I remember us playing against McDaniel. The night before, I was at Kelly's in Westport. And I can't remember his name. but I accidentally bumped in to one of the MTV DJ's who just happened to be at the bar because he was from Minnesota and came to town to watch the game.

He kind of looked like a younger version of Adam Curry, but the name escapes me. Anyway, I told him he'd have a great time at Arrowhead. I'm sure he did even though we won the game.

Heh heh..

DeezNutz
08-08-2009, 06:24 PM
I bet she was a hottie back in the day.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:25 PM
CHeers bro, I just wanted to tell you I am at Shooters in River Falls, WI watching the ceremony right now. Enjoy it man. This is a special day.

And cheers to you, Brother. I hope you're having the time of your life at camp, and I'm beginning to drink a little defensive Kool-Aid myself.

Is it game day yet?

Reaper16
08-08-2009, 06:26 PM
"For an Arizona kid, there can be nothing better [than playing for the Sun Devils]."

Suck it, jAZ!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Loving the fact that i'm on chiefs planet celebrating D.T. going in.
Posted via Mobile Device

Right on.

kitty78
08-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Congrats DT on the hall of fame up in heaven

Hammock Parties
Wow, this speech is boring as hell, too.

Carl will spice it up. Get that shit-eating grin up there!

bevischief

:toast:

Ebolapox
08-08-2009, 06:29 PM
I wonder how many guards are in the HOF?

off the top of my head? john hannah. brb, gotta check the hall of fame website.

teedubya
08-08-2009, 06:29 PM
McDaniel seems like a pretty stand-up guy.

kstater
08-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Over/under on self references to drafting DT and how he discovered him: 4

Any takers?

DeezNutz
08-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Is Carl going to be wearing leather?

kstater
08-08-2009, 06:32 PM
McDaniel seems like a pretty stand-up guy.

Yup, he's a teacher now I believe.

Sure-Oz
08-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Mcdaniel is a good man

08-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Is DT going last?

Slainte
Pace yourself, drinkers. Still awhile to go before DT's induction...

DeezNutz
Over/under on self references to drafting DT and how he discovered him: 4

Any takers?

Under.

Carl, for all his flaws, won't fuck this one up.

Slainte
Is DT going last?

ya

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:38 PM

I ain't pacing shit; this is Celebration Day!:D

Ebolapox
08-08-2009, 06:39 PM
off the top of my head? john hannah. brb, gotta check the hall of fame website.

joe delamielleure, dan dierdorf, dan fortmann, gene hickerson, larry little, tom mack, mike munchak, jim parker, billy shaw and gene upshaw.

honestly, a LOT more than I'd have guessed. you can insert will shields there one of these days.

bevischief
08-08-2009, 06:40 PM

That is what DVR is for.

bevischief
08-08-2009, 06:41 PM
I ain't pacing shit; this is Celebration Day!:D

:clap:

Hammock Parties
08-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Roger "uh" Staubach.

Say "uh" a few more times.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:45 PM
I remember the Cowboys/Steelers rivalry back in the day. That was some great football.

Skip Towne
08-08-2009, 06:51 PM
Didja catch some of those names on the '65 College All Stars? Staubach, Bob Hays, Bilitnikoff, Sayers, Butkus and some more.

dirk digler
08-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Didja catch some of those names on the '65 College All Stars? Staubach, Bob Hays, Bilitnikoff, Sayers, Butkus and some more.

Yep. I chuckled when he said they had a pretty decent team.

Johnny Vegas
08-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Roger "uh" Staubach.

Say "uh" a few more times.

you should make a vid of his speech of just "uh's"

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:55 PM

Legendary players from a great age of Football. I was stoked as all hell to see "Mean" Joe Green waltz across that stage before the ceremony began.

dirk digler
08-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Great they just showed Carl walking across the stage smiling

Hammock Parties
08-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Rich Eisen is totally gay for Rod Woodson.

Hammock Parties
08-08-2009, 06:58 PM
DT is next!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Great they just showed Carl walking across the stage smiling

Do NOT fuck this up, old man.

Grrrrrrr....

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 06:59 PM

Could you believe that? John Huarte (Heisman Trophy winner that was the Chiefs #3 on the SB winners) was also on that team.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 07:00 PM
DT is next!

I thought we were 5th?

DeezNutz
08-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Kick ass on three.

dirk digler
08-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Woodson was a great fucking player and one of my favorites

Hammock Parties
08-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Woodson's highlights give me wood. My kind of DB. I like freaks of nature at the DB position.

Bruce Smith is last...he's sitting on the end.

Skip Towne
08-08-2009, 07:03 PM
Yep. I chuckled when he said they had a pretty decent team.

One of those teams damn near beat the SB champs. It may have been that one. I wish they still had that game.

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 07:03 PM
The one line I remember from Rod Woodson came from an SI blurb when Woodson said Carl Pickens (Bengals WR) broke a code by calling him (Woodson) Jungle Fever, because Woodson's wife is white.

He wanted to kick Pickens' ass for talking publicly about his family.

DeezNutz
08-08-2009, 07:04 PM
He wanted to kick Pickens' ass for talking publicly about his family.

I approve this message.

Don't fuck with a man's family.

bevischief
08-08-2009, 07:05 PM
Kick ass on three.

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 07:05 PM
One of those teams damn near beat the SB champs. It may have been that one. I wish they still had that game.

No that team lost. To Cleveland. I think Roger actually mentioned that. The last CAS team to win was 1963.

big nasty kcnut
08-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Carl picken Epic Fail.
Posted via Mobile Device

WilliamTheIrish
I approve this message.

Don't **** with a man's family.

Actually I kind of misspoke. Pickens said it to Woodson when they were lined up across from each other at the line of scrimmage. Still....

Hammock Parties
Carl swigs his water.

LOCOChief
08-08-2009, 07:07 PM
This is awesome and about time! Thanks DT our family has always loved you and congrats to all Chief fans. I have a lot of great memories and tonight is turning out to be another great one. #58

DeezNutz
08-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Who is this presenter?

He's a dynamic speaker.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 07:08 PM
WE GOT DANCERS IN FT. WAYNE!

Get ready Chiefs fans; you ain't seen SHIT yet.

And the Induction Ceremony will be epic too!;)

kstater
We get it, you're introducing Rod Wilson. You don't have to mention Rod Wilson 20 times while introducing Rod Wilson at Rod Wilson's HOF induction ceremony.

Hammock Parties
Bromance!

Skip Towne
No that team lost. To Cleveland. I think Roger actually mentioned that. The last CAS team to win was 1963.

I didn't now any of them actually won . I'd like to see that '63 roster.

Hammock Parties
08-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Oh brother, let's talk Jesus. Jesus Jesus Jesus.

Sure-Oz
We get it, you're introducing Rod Wilson. You don't have to mention Rod Wilson 20 times while introducing Rod Wilson at Rod Wilson's HOF induction ceremony.

Rod Wilson's a HOF'er damnit

bevischief
http://www.mywavv.com/Scripts/TheGameRoom.htm

FYI.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Shut up Clay; I know what you're thinking...

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Oh brother, let's talk Jesus. Jesus Jesus Jesus.

Well, no cutting you off at the pass today I see!:D

Reaper16
08-08-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm imagining that guy's introduction, only spoken by Ralph Levy: "That's the. ______ kind of man. ___ that Rod. ___________ Woodson. ________________________ is."

Rain Man
08-08-2009, 07:12 PM
I'm surrounded by bills fans. I guess they don't have entertainment alternatives.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCFalcon59
Thank you baby Jesus!!

Sure-Oz
I'm surrounded by bills fans. I guess they don't have entertainment alternatives.
Posted via Mobile Device

They got the TO show on their ipods im sure

kstater
Jeez did you see the size of the stack of papers he's going to read from? That looks like 50 pages.

Rain Man
08-08-2009, 07:13 PM
the warmup acts are almost done.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure-Oz
08-08-2009, 07:14 PM
In madden 94 for snes i believe woodson was the fastest m'fer in the game, put him on kr/pr you're gone

KCFalcon59
I've always liked Rod Woodson. Helluva player. Fun to watch.

bevischief
the warmup acts are almost done.
Posted via Mobile Device

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Woodson's Mom looks like Kathy Bates.

kstater
Woodson's Mom looks like Kathy Bates.

Just thinking that

Sweet Daddy Hate
Posted via Mobile Device

Got a straw? Spit-wad time!:D

DeezNutz
In madden 94 for snes i believe woodson was the fastest m'fer in the game, put him on kr/pr you're gone

LMAO

We come from a fucked up generation.

Skip Towne
08-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I remember when OJ was drafted by Buffalo a reporter asked (grinning) "What do you think about going to Buffalo?". OJ didn't say a word, just turned and walked away. I laughed a lot.

Rain Man
08-08-2009, 07:16 PM
instead of applauding when dt is introduced, i'm going to do a ref signal for a safety.
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya
08-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Amen! Hallelujah!
Posted via Mobile Device

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Wow. Go Rod Woodson.

KCFalcon59
08-08-2009, 07:18 PM
:clap: Tell em Rod.

Sure-Oz
08-08-2009, 07:19 PM
LMAO

We come from a ****ed up generation.

this was before madden games sucked ass and were $60 a pop too:)

kstater
LMAO His family had an emergency and had to go to Vegas.

WilliamTheIrish
Woodson is a top notch human being.

Skip Towne
08-08-2009, 07:20 PM
This is far too boring for me to ever attend one.

bevischief
instead of applauding when dt is introduced, i'm going to do a ref signal for a safety.
Posted via Mobile Device

Worthless without pics.

KCFalcon59
Woodson is a top notch human being.

Yep!

Rain Man
08-08-2009, 07:21 PM
Worthless without pics.

look for me on camera. i'm wearing a 58 jersey.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
08-08-2009, 07:22 PM
lol that guy had shoulder pads on in the crowd

el retardo

Sure-Oz
08-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Is that troy polimalu holding the steelers country sign

DJJasonp
and now.....a few more words from Ralph Wilson...

bevischief
Posted via Mobile Device

Which one?

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Are you one of those three guys in the red leather helmets?

kstater
08-08-2009, 07:27 PM
Which one?

The red one

DJJasonp
08-08-2009, 07:27 PM
i no longer like Rod Woodson

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Fuckin' Sea Biscuit.

Hi bitch; you ain't first ballot!

tk13
Haha, way to bring up Art Modell in northeast Ohio. Smooth move there.

kstater
BOOOOOOOOO

Hammock Parties
OK, Rod, that's quite enough.

WRAP IT UP, B!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rg7vfvQ9Ctg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rg7vfvQ9Ctg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sure-Oz
08-08-2009, 07:29 PM
i always wanted to be a raider

bevischief
The red one

The last shot of the crowd there was quite a few red Chiefs shirts in the crowd.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Jesus, Woodson; pick a side already.

WilliamTheIrish
08-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Bi-racial mutt? That was hilarious.

Sure-Oz
youtube!

bevischief
If this keeps up I will run out...

chiefs1111
Rod hates Youtube

DJJasonp
08-08-2009, 07:32 PM
God gave Woodson 5 kids....if God has mercy....he'll cut Woodson's mic.....

chiefs1111
Nice fro kid

bevischief
Nice fro kid

kstater
His daughter is kind of hot in a trashy kind of way.*

*assuming she's 18

WilliamTheIrish