PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Just for fun, win or loss tonight?

Consistent1
08-15-2009, 09:28 AM
I think most of us want a meaningless win to start the Haley era off right. It doesn't really matter, but might be a morale boost. What do you think will happen?

Consistent1
08-15-2009, 09:30 AM
I say win BTW. Should have just done a poll.

boogblaster
08-15-2009, 09:34 AM
Lots of new faces and talent .. who knows .. but one thing for sure coaching will be improved .. with the ole-guys hired we should have a lot smarter team which helps put up Ws instead of Ls ....

chiefforlife
08-15-2009, 09:51 AM
I think the Chiefs will win. It means much more to the Chiefs than the Texans.

Consistent1
08-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Oh boy...the Texas bitch is back again. Take a hike. I am going to go spread some positive rep so I can come back and knock out some of that green these idiots gave you. I may wish Boomer well, but screw your team.

KCDC
08-15-2009, 09:54 AM
I predict that our offense sputters and our defense will look better. I'm hoping for better than than.

milkman
08-15-2009, 09:57 AM
I predict that the Chiefs will win, or they'll lose, unless they tie.

milkman
08-15-2009, 09:59 AM
Oh boy...the Texas bitch is back again. Take a hike. I am going to go spread some positive rep so I can come back and knock out some of that green these idiots gave you. I may wish Boomer well, but screw your team.

A bitch afraid to display his rep like you should be neg repped on general principal when he starts talking about rep.

Consistent1
08-15-2009, 10:14 AM
A bitch afraid to display his rep like you should be neg repped on general principal when he starts talking about rep.

Some positive for you bro. Thanks for helping the cause fellow Texans, errr... I mean Chiefs fan.

DaFace
08-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Don't care. I care to see how a number of individual facets of our team perform though.

Consistent1
08-15-2009, 10:16 AM
Got him!!!

milkman
08-15-2009, 10:17 AM
Don't care. I care to see how a number of individual facets of our team perform though.

Exactly, amd one thing I will be wacthing closely is Albert against Mario Williams.

I'm concerned that the weight loss will make him less effective against a bull rush from a strong guy like Williams.

JuicesFlowing
08-15-2009, 10:17 AM
I don't care if the Chiefs win the game, but I would like the starters to win the first half ...

gblowfish
08-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Lose.
If they try really hard to win, that's a bad sign for regular season. Shows desperation to draw fans.

Skip Towne
08-15-2009, 10:31 AM
I predict that the Chiefs will win, or they'll lose, unless they tie.

Or it could be called off because of lightening.

Ebolapox
08-15-2009, 10:32 AM
don't care.

beach tribe
08-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Exactly, amd one thing I will be wacthing closely is Albert against Mario Williams.

I'm concerned that the weight loss will make him less effective against a bull rush from a strong guy like Williams.
He looks like a brick shithouse though.

Fish
08-15-2009, 10:40 AM
We'll win by at least 80.

Red Brooklyn
08-15-2009, 10:51 AM
We'll win by at least 80 billion.
FYP

By the By... anyone know if there's a site where I can watch this online? Living in NYC is a bitch when it comes to watching Chiefs preseason.

milkman
08-15-2009, 11:02 AM
FYP

By the By... anyone know if there's a site where I can watch this online? Living in NYC is a bitch when it comes to watching Chiefs preseason.

Jeez, if only there were a thread dedicated to just this question somewhere right on the front page.

Red Brooklyn
08-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Jeez, if only there were a thread dedicated to just this question somewhere right on the front page.
:doh!:

Sorry. First thread I went to. Haven't looked at what else is happening. Guess I got some reading to catch up on.

milkman
08-15-2009, 11:07 AM
:doh!:

Sorry. First thread I went to. Haven't looked at what else is happening. Guess I got some reading to catch up on.

No problem, I'm just being an ass, or to put it another way, I'm being me.

Boon
08-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Win. Arrowhead is the loudest stadium in the NFL.

Red Brooklyn
08-15-2009, 11:16 AM
No problem, I'm just being an ass, or to put it another way, I'm being me.
:D

Yeah. But I deserved it. Thanks for the heads up. Proper thread found and utilized.

Manila-Chief
08-15-2009, 01:55 PM

I'd like to see Haley/the team get off on a positive note and win, but I expect we will lose because it's difficult for a team this new to really come together.

You are correct ... we all want to know how individuals do and see how the new D & O schemes are coming together.

Yep ... if he has become stronger ... he just might be close to becoming a probowler.

I don't care if the Chiefs win the game, but I would like the starters to win the first half ...

Yes, how well the first teams do against live action is very important. But, a win for the team will do wonders for building the team.

Or it could be called off because of lightening.

You are correct ... if it were a regular season game, they'd have to finish it but not practice games.

Haven't read all the threads, and this may have been discussed elsewhere ... but, I like Haley's approach to preseason ... wins are important but more important is evaluating players. He almost sounds like Hank Stram on winning exhibition games ... Hank was intense on winning every game ... except Hank didn't do enough evaluations.

InChiefsHell
08-15-2009, 02:01 PM
I believe that the team who scores more points while stopping the other team from scoring as many points has a really good chance of pulling out a win tonight.

...but that's just my opinion.

LocoChiefsFan
08-15-2009, 03:53 PM
I think Haley has something to prove. I believe they'll win.