PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tech N9ne?

Tylerthigpen!1!
08-18-2009, 02:00 AM
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs148.snc1/5488_1163109676571_1192710487_31009788_2664416_n.jpg
Section 119. Anybody else see him?

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 02:25 AM
Hell yeah, die hard Tech N9ne fan here.

RedDread
08-18-2009, 02:27 AM
Wouldn't expect him to be there at a rainy preseason game.

He have season tickets or something?

LaChapelle
08-18-2009, 05:18 AM
Kristie Alley ate my nachos.

MoreLemonPledge
08-18-2009, 05:21 AM
Who's Number 9 for the Chie....

OH BECAUSE HE'S TECH NINE. IT'S A CUSTOM JERSEY.

ChiefJustice
08-18-2009, 06:27 AM
He looks absolutely thrilled.

WTG....I guess?

CoMoChief
08-18-2009, 06:40 AM
Saw him go into Best Buy once at the old location in Independence on 40 Hwy and Noland Rd. Just completely raped the store and bought pretty much everything I could have wanted. Took him about 4-5 shopping carts worth of shit.

CHASE
08-18-2009, 06:55 AM
You shoulda told him, "I'm mad cause the Chiefs lost, I'm pissed off."

Demonpenz
08-18-2009, 07:22 AM
is that him with the kottonmouth kings in your pic?

Pablo
08-18-2009, 07:24 AM
is that him with the kottonmouth kings in your pic?That KMK in the middle is wearing a Zubaz Chiefs hat and I bet the KMK on the left wears boat shoes out in public.

ModSocks
08-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Take that picture down! If he gets seen with a bunch of dorky white guys, its gonna ruin his image forever!

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-18-2009, 09:13 AM
Who's Number 9 for the Chie....

OH BECAUSE HE'S TECH NINE. IT'S A CUSTOM JERSEY.

LMAO

POND_OF_RED
08-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Does he actually make sense in real life or is it kind of like his music where he just says stupid things really fast?

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 09:54 AM
Wow cool a shitty rapper was at the Chiefs game!

Spicy McHaggis
08-18-2009, 09:59 AM

Really? Even if you don't like rap at all you have to admit Tech is way more talented than 99% of the asshats they play on the radio.

ModSocks
08-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Really? Even if you don't like rap at all you have to admit Tech is way more talented than 99% of the asshats they play on the radio.

No one here would ever admit that any rapper has talent. Most of them don't, but Tech N9ne is one of the few exceptions.

POND_OF_RED
08-18-2009, 10:03 AM

He's just like them but he says his stuff faster. I have never heard one song by Tech that has had any meaning whatsoever. Even if he is better than 99% of the radio that still doesn't make him any good.

ModSocks
08-18-2009, 10:06 AM
He's just like them but he says his stuff faster. I have never heard one song by Tech that has had any meaning whatsoever. Even if he is better than 99% of the radio that still doesn't make him any good.

Rap/Hip Hop is club music. It makes the girls shake there booties. Im not a hip hop fan, but it has it's place, and there aren't very many artists that have the skillset that T9 has.

POND_OF_RED
08-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Rap/Hip Hop is club music. It makes the girls shake there booties. Im not a hip hop fan, but it has it's place, and there aren't very many artists that have the skillset that T9 has.

Obviously. I love hip hop. To say it's club music just for girls to shake there booties to really describes the problem with rap today. People actually believe this because it's all you are allowed to hear for free. Check out KRS ONE, Q-Tip, Methodman, Immortal Technique, Common, Brother Ali, Atmosphere or so many more actual artists and then come back and read how ridiculous your statement looks.

whatsmynameagain
08-18-2009, 10:14 AM
tech is very creative and a hell of a business man. he has a big following for being underground. im not a big fan but i listened to him a lot back in the day, calm before the storm was awesome.....
Posted via Mobile Device

The Franchise
08-18-2009, 10:15 AM
What the hell is T9 doing way the hell up in those seats?

whatsmynameagain
08-18-2009, 10:16 AM
Obviously. I love hip hop. To say it's club music just for girls to shake there booties to really describes the problem with rap today. People actually believe this because it's all you are allowed to hear for free. Check out KRS ONE, Q-Tip, Methodman, Immortal Technique, Common, Brother Ali, Atmosphere or so many more actual artists and then come back and read how ridiculous your statement looks.

hip hop vs club hop
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16
08-18-2009, 10:25 AM
POND OF RED is dead to me. He talks a big game, like he knows music, but he doesn't know shit.

blazzin311
08-18-2009, 10:41 AM

Most certainly. Tech is definetly at the top of the independent rap game right now followed closely by kmk. On a side note my brother and I attended a Tech 9 show here in Bismarck back in May and we did the meet & greet vip. At said meet & greet my bro and tech got to talkin b/c they've known eachother and hungout a little when we used to live in KC. Anyhow we (being my bro and I work in the oil industry: i.e. leasing minerals and such), however this line of work was just to slow for my brother. So Tech and my bro are talking and my bro's dream has always been to get into the rap industry not necessarily as a rapper though. Tech's biggest concern with my brother investing behind the label and then going to work for the label as well was basically and mind you i'm paraphrasing "what is $100,000 or $150,000 ino the label really gonna do for him at this point. they're already on top of the game." So he basically advised my bro to find an artist on the come up who does need the help/ support and get behind that label.

Well little be known later that night we'd be using that advice. After the show that night we were exiting the venue and as we were leaving we spotted one of the rappers who was opening with Short Dawg Tha Native (the first opening act for Tech 9 that night). So we got to talking and he had us come back and wait for Short Dawg Tha Native by the tour bus. When Short Dawg got out by the bus he greeted us and then we went across the street to pound a few down b4 closing time at the bar. After the bar closed we went back to the bus til like 4am to party for a bit. On the bus my bro was telling short about the conversation he had with tech 9 earlier that night and Short said "well hell, son" (again paraphrasing) "get behind my label." So he invited us out to La Brochella music festival in San Bernardino, Ca on June 20, that he was opening for featuring Tech 9, KMK, Hollywood Undead, and a bunch of other artists.

So we took him up on his offer and went for a week out to Cali. We actually stopped in Vegas to party for 24 hrs. on the drive out to Cali., and Short Dawg texted my bro at like 3am saying I'm here waiting for ya. That was a big relief because until then we only had one phone conversation with him since the month b4 when we met him in Bismarck. So to find out when that he wasn't bullsh***** us was a relief. When we got out to Cali. Short Dawg had us all access/ vip to the show, showed us his studio, house, cars, friends, was buying our meals and drinks for us, and was even kind enough to put us up in a Hampton Inn Suite for a week. Basically he gave us the full VIP treatment. So by then end of our stay in Cali., he offered my bro a position to come work for the label and to come on board for a tour he's currently on as his manager basically.

So right now my bro is on tour with Short Dawg, Dirtball, Big B, Swollen Members, and KMK (Lucky Bastard). I believe the tour was in Lawrence @ the Granada on the 13th if anyone went. So anyway I know it was a bit lenghty but that's my most recent KMK/ Tech 9 story. Just thought I'd chime in.

If anyone's interested in checkin Short Dawg Tha Native out I'm posting the links his myspace page below as well as the link to his record label "Voodoo Nation Records."

http://www.myspace.com/shortdawgthanative

http://www.voodoonationrecordsinc.com/

ModSocks
08-18-2009, 10:44 AM

KRS One sucks. q-tip, meh. Methodman, and especially Immortal are good.

Why is my statement ridiculous? Its true. Hip/Hop is good for making the girls dance. Most songs by Method, Immortal and T9 are rap with some hip/hop influence.

Tech 9 may not write lyrics that are as "dark" as immortals, but he flows much better and changes up his style much more frequently then the artists you mentioned. I don't listen to rap for life changing lyrics. Most of them have nothing to say that hasn't already been said. It's hard to find relative lyrics in Rap or Hip/Hop, which is why i think the genre is mainly for booty shaking.

If i wanted to listen to artists that have something fresh and relevant to say, I'll listen to Tool or Marilyn Manson

P.S, i don't listen to Radio Hip/Hop.

KC native
08-18-2009, 11:24 AM

:banghead: God, you "hip hop purists" annoy the shit out of me. It's all hip hop whether it's good or not is a different story (and varies widely by taste). Personally I love Tech N9ne as an artist and MC. He's not my favorite artist and has made a lot of bs songs but he's still a quality artist. His deliveries are top shelf. Now his lyrical content isn't always up to par but he's still a great artist.

For example, i can't stand Atmosphere. He's part of that whiny ass Minnesota back pack scene that claims to know what what "real" hip hop is. Eventhough I can't stand him I wouldn't say he doesn't make hip hop music.

Buck
08-18-2009, 11:27 AM

And Idiot.

Reaper16
08-18-2009, 11:29 AM
:banghead: God, you "hip hop purists" annoy the shit out of me. It's all hip hop whether it's good or not is a different story (and varies widely by taste). Personally I love Tech N9ne as an artist and MC. He's not my favorite artist and has made a lot of bs songs but he's still a quality artist. His deliveries are top shelf. Now his lyrical content isn't always up to par but he's still a great artist.

For example, i can't stand Atmosphere. He's part of that whiny ass Minnesota back pack scene that claims to know what what "real" hip hop is. Eventhough I can't stand him I wouldn't say he doesn't make hip hop music.
I love Tech & Atmosphere.

Me = win.

KC native
08-18-2009, 11:30 AM
KRS One sucks. q-tip, meh. Methodman, and especially Immortal are good.

Why is my statement ridiculous? Its true. Hip/Hop is good for making the girls dance. Most songs by Method, Immortal and T9 are rap with some hip/hop influence.

Tech 9 may not write lyrics that are as "dark" as immortals, but he flows much better and changes up his style much more frequently then the artists you mentioned. I don't listen to rap for life changing lyrics. Most of them have nothing to say that hasn't already been said. It's hard to find relative lyrics in Rap or Hip/Hop, which is why i think the genre is mainly for booty shaking.

If i wanted to listen to artists that have something fresh and relevant to say, I'll listen to Tool or Marilyn Manson

P.S, i don't listen to Radio Hip/Hop.

First off, KRS ONE DOES NOT SUCK. Q tip sucks outside of Tribe Called Quest (yes I said it).

Now, as far as mainly being for booty shaking, you are as far off base as the damn "purists". There's plenty of great hip hop out there and just because you can't find/appreciate/understand good lyrical content doesn't mean the genre is mainly for booty shaking (although a good portion is).

BTW aren't you the huge Three Six Mafia fan that thinks they are classic hip hop?

KC native
08-18-2009, 11:31 AM
I love Tech & Atmosphere.

Me = win.

Negative, the liking of Atmosphere deducts 150 cool points thus you fall just shy of me so I win. :thumb:

Reaper16
08-18-2009, 11:33 AM
Negative, the liking of Atmosphere deducts 150 cool points thus you fall just shy of me so I win. :thumb:
You're just a hater.

Lumpy
08-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Who or wtf is a Tech9?

Asks this 31 y/o white girl. :D

POND_OF_RED
08-18-2009, 11:42 AM
I will agree that Tech's delivery is phenomenal. I just don't care for the content of his songs. He's just another one of the rappers that just likes to sing about partying and that's not my style of music. I don't hate his music I just hate the people around KC that claim him as the best rapper of all time when they don't even listen to hip hop that often. GET HYPHIE!!! BOUT TO BUBBLE!!! I mean it's fun to listen to just because of his delivery but I don't consider him more talented than 99% of the hip hop world.

Pablo
08-18-2009, 11:43 AM
POND OF RED is dead to me. He talks a big game, like he knows music, but he doesn't know shit.This.

But he's a Mizzou fan; so he was dead to me before this all anyhow.

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 11:45 AM
I will agree that Tech's delivery is phenomenal. I just don't care for the content of his songs. He's just another one of the rappers that just likes to sing about partying and that's not my style of music. I don't hate his music I just hate the people around KC that claim him as the best rapper of all time when they don't even listen to hip hop that often. GET HYPHIE!!! BOUT TO BUBBLE!!! I mean it's fun to listen to just because of his delivery but I don't consider him more talented than 99% of the hip hop world.

His newer shit has alot of party tracks, because thats his life now. Tech writes about his life, unlike most rappers now a days. Back in the day, he didn't write about partying and stuff like that because his life was different. He tours and tours and tours more than any rapper, so therefore he parties alot.

Oh and his new album October 27th, called K.O.D., is suppose to be a darker album from Tech, like his older stuff because even though hes still touring, there have been some dark things going on in his life lately.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 11:47 AM
And Idiot.

Yea man Tech9ne rocks! " This is the town where the clowns put it down"
Tech9ne's music is garbage and most of his fans do meth. Truth be told he doesn't compare to most rappers even main stream rappers would shit on his music. If he wasn't from Kansas City 99% of the people on here wouldn't give a fuck about his music.

KC native
08-18-2009, 11:48 AM
His newer shit has alot of party tracks, because thats his life now. Tech writes about his life, unlike most rappers now a days. Back in the day, he didn't write about partying and stuff like that because his life was different. He tours and tours and tours more than any rapper, so therefore he parties alot.

Oh and his new album October 27th, called K.O.D., is suppose to be a darker album from Tech, like his older stuff because even though hes still touring, there have been some dark things going on in his life lately.

Exactly.

Here's my favorite Tech song and it's definitely not on that party shit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vejvnRwDuAk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vejvnRwDuAk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Pablo
08-18-2009, 11:49 AM
Tech9ne's music is garbage and most of his fans do meth. Truth be told he doesn't compare to most rappers even main stream rappers would shit on his music. If he wasn't from Kansas City 99% of the people on here wouldn't give a **** about his music.More proof that you're the worst poster in the history of the internet.

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 11:50 AM
Tech9ne's music is garbage and most of his fans do meth. Truth be told he doesn't compare to most rappers even main stream rappers would shit on his music. If he wasn't from Kansas City 99% of the people on here wouldn't give a **** about his music.

LMAO. WOW. Tech would shit on anyone on the radio, its not even close. You might not like his music, but you CANT deny he's insanely talented. Theres a difference between liking his music and understanding how talented he is.

And when I first head Tech, I had NO idea he was from KC, just like most of my friends.

And what about all the sold out shows all across the country? Do they just like him because hes from KC? You don't know shit man, seriously. You sound like a hater.

KC native
08-18-2009, 11:51 AM
Tech9ne's music is garbage and most of his fans do meth. Truth be told he doesn't compare to most rappers even main stream rappers would shit on his music. If he wasn't from Kansas City 99% of the people on here wouldn't give a **** about his music.

ROFL Your and idiot.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 11:52 AM
LMAO. WOW. Tech would shit on anyone on the radio, its not even close. You might not like his music, but you CANT deny he's insanely talented. Theres a difference between liking his music and understanding how talented he is.

And when I first head Tech, I had NO idea he was from KC, just like most of my friends.

And what about all the sold out shows all across the country? Do they just like him because hes from KC? You don't know shit man, seriously. You sound like a hater.

Tech9ne doesn't sell out shows across the country. Go to ticketmaster.com and you'll see it plays in small cities like Columbia and Lawrence cuz he can't sell out in big cities like New York or LA.

Buck
Tech9ne's music is garbage and most of his fans do meth. Truth be told he doesn't compare to most rappers even main stream rappers would shit on his music. If he wasn't from Kansas City 99% of the people on here wouldn't give a fuck about his music.

I'm not from Kansas City, none of my friends are either. We all like him. His music is so much better than the shit thats out there right now. I don't see how anyone could deny that.

MOhillbilly
fuck t9 and all that juggalo bullshit.

Buck
08-18-2009, 11:53 AM
Tech9ne doesn't sell out shows across the country. Go to ticketmaster.com and you'll see it plays in small cities like Columbia and Lawrence cuz he can't sell out in big cities like New York or LA.

He sold out in San Diego.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm not from Kansas City, none of my friends are either. We all like him. His music is so much better than the shit thats out there right now. I don't see how anyone could deny that.

The shit thats out right now like? Tech9ne couldn't hold a flame to a rapper like Jadakiss. Tech9ne and his clown crew couldn't even touch slaughterhouse. Get the fuck out of here.

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Exactly.

Here's my favorite Tech song and it's definitely not on that party shit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vejvnRwDuAk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vejvnRwDuAk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hahaha, hell yea. What other rapper has ever made a song full of questions???? Every line he raps is a question, its incredible. Definetely one of his most creative. Heres a couple of my favorites:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYwo7eiiE0E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KYwo7eiiE0E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/voiDwqq5cTA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/voiDwqq5cTA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bFrCLRPvZe4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bFrCLRPvZe4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdWisEel5-Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pdWisEel5-Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Buck
The shit thats out right now like? Tech9ne couldn't hold a flame to a rapper like Jadakiss. Tech9ne and his clown crew couldn't even touch slaughterhouse. Get the fuck out of here.

Damnit, I guess you win. I'll Get the Fuck out of Here.

NSFW Lyrics

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OrLx4HQjO1E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OrLx4HQjO1E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KC native

Tech routinely sells out shows and he travels all over the world doing them (they love him in Europe). He makes damn good money doing it.

Tech is very widespread. I'm in Texas (from KC) and I met kids from fracking North Dakota that knew who he was back in 2005.

KC native
08-18-2009, 11:57 AM
**** all that juggalo bullshit.

FYP

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 11:58 AM

Are you serious???? He sells out shows EVERYWHERE. He sells the THIRD MOST TICKETS OUT OF ANY RAPPER behind Jay-Z and Kanye West. AND HES INDEPENDENT!!!!! Hes the #1 Independent rapper, he's sold a million albums, WITH NO RADIO OR TV. He's built an incredible label in Strange Music.

Your just a hater man, face it.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Tech routinely sells out shows and he travels all over the world doing them (they love him in Europe). He makes damn good money doing it.

Tech is very widespread. I'm in Texas (from KC) and I met kids from fracking North Dakota that knew who he was back in 2005.

yea he's so popular he's never went more then gold. The sad thing is you all probably think tech9ne invented rapping fast. lol

KC native
08-18-2009, 11:59 AM
The shit thats out right now like? Tech9ne couldn't hold a flame to a rapper like Jadakiss. Tech9ne and his clown crew couldn't even touch slaughterhouse. Get the **** out of here.

You are aware that Slaughterhouse is kind of a super group type of deal right? 4 good solo artists that teamed up for an album.

But I will say that Jada is better than Tech (IMO).

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 11:59 AM
FYP

My fucking God, people need to stop talking unless they know what the fuck they are talking about. HES NOT A JUGGALO. The reason he gets that label is because he toured with ICP a couple times because he doesnt discriminate and he knows that ICP has a big fan base. So now Juggalos dig Tech, it doesnt mean hes a juggalo. KNOW YOUR SHIT.

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 12:00 PM
yea he's so popular he's never went more then gold. The sad thing is you all probably think tech9ne invented rapping fast. lol

BECAUSE HES INDEPENDENT!!! Jackass.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 12:00 PM
Are you serious???? He sells out shows EVERYWHERE. He sells the THIRD MOST TICKETS OUT OF ANY RAPPER behind Jay-Z and Kanye West. AND HES INDEPENDENT!!!!! Hes the #1 Independent rapper, he's sold a million albums, WITH NO RADIO OR TV. He's built an incredible label in Strange Music.

Your just a hater man, face it.

lol he sells out every show yet doesn't even have enough money for a suite at a Chiefs pre-season game. The dumbass even dissed Rakim for fucks sake.

Buck
08-18-2009, 12:01 PM

Man you are stupid.

He got shafted by another label and decided to become a hardworker to get where he is.

Even getting a gold record while being independent is crazy. Tell me how many times you've ever heard one of his songs on the radio, or even a music video on TV?

Never.

He sells out shows and albums by word of mouth basically.

You've got to give it to him. He couldn't do that if he wasn't talented.

Priest31kc
Did Tech fuck your girl Billay?? My god.

Iowanian
You and the rest of the Stuntaz forgot to photoshop in your bling-sparkles.

KC native
08-18-2009, 12:02 PM

Go fuck yourself. I grew up with hip hop and I can tell from your posts that I know a shit load more about it than you.

BTW I've been listening to Tech since the 90's as I grew up 10 minutes from his neighborhood. I remember when the only place you could get his cd's was 7th Heaven on Troost.

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 12:03 PM
lol he sells out every show yet doesn't even have enough money for a suite at a Chiefs pre-season game. The dumbass even dissed Rakim for ****s sake.

HHHHMMMMMMM, maybe he wanted to sit with the real fans???? How the fuck would I know??

And he dissed Rakim because Rakim was fucking bitch and wouldn't open for Tech even though Tech adores Rakim. Did you listen to the fucking song?

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Go **** yourself. I grew up with hip hop and I can tell from your posts that I know a shit load more about it than you.

BTW I've been listening to Tech since the 90's as I grew up 10 minutes from his neighborhood. I remember when the only place you could get his cd's was 7th Heaven on Troost.

LMAO. You don't know shit about hip-hop. Tech9ne isn't hip-hop, He is ICP juggalo shit.

KC native
08-18-2009, 12:05 PM
Man you are stupid.

He got shafted by another label and decided to become a hardworker to get where he is.

Even getting a gold record while being independent is crazy. Tell me how many times you've ever heard one of his songs on the radio, or even a music video on TV?

Never.

He sells out shows and albums by word of mouth basically.

You've got to give it to him. He couldn't do that if he wasn't talented.

IIRC he kind of shafted himself. He wasn't happy with the promotion and the money he was getting so he was selling cd's under the table to 7th Heaven and pocketing the money. Needless to say the label wasn't happy about that so they booted him and quit printing Calm Before the Storm.

Titty Meat
You are aware that Slaughterhouse is kind of a super group type of deal right? 4 good solo artists that teamed up for an album.

But I will say that Jada is better than Tech (IMO).

Yes, Joel Ortiz, Royce, Joe Budden, Crooked I > Tech9ne.

Priest31kc
LMAO. You don't know shit about hip-hop. Tech9ne isn't hip-hop, He is ICP juggalo shit.

Ok, I declare victory. Your just saying the same shit now. I already explained this. You = no credibilty when it comes to rap.

MOhillbilly
hip hop is the WWE of music.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Ok, I declare victory. Your just saying the same shit now. I already explained this. You = no credibilty when it comes to rap.

You win an internet message board debate, which is about as pointless as Tech9ne's music.

Buck
08-18-2009, 12:06 PM

I dare you to go to a Tech N9ne show and tell me that he is juggalo. Also I dare you to go and then come back and tell me that he isn't good.

KC native
08-18-2009, 12:07 PM

No he's not.

Priest31kc
You win an internet message board debate, which is about as pointless as Tech9ne's music.

lol okay, so Tech who writes about his real life, REAL SHIT, his music sucks but the crappy radio rappers who write about cars, rims, bling bling, awful dancing, and so on, like every rapper raps about, is better?? Your a fool

Iowanian
Its' always nice to see lady gaga throw her balls around the board.

Go **** yourself. I grew up with hip hop and I can tell from your posts that I know a shit load more about it than you.

Titty Meat
I dare you to go to a Tech N9ne show and tell me that he is juggalo. Also I dare you to go and then come back and tell me that he isn't good.

I live in Kansas City and have to listen to his bullshit music. His fans are the same ones who dress up like clowns.

Reaper16
I hope that no one protests your funeral. I'd hate for people to interrupt what will be a wonderful celebration.

KC native
08-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Its' always nice to see lady gaga throw her balls around the board.

How's my dick taste? You should know since you can't stay off it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aATZe3Dbx88&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aATZe3Dbx88&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
I live in Kansas City and have to listen to his bullshit music. His fans are the same ones who dress up like clowns.

No, those are juggalos.

Pablo
08-18-2009, 12:10 PM
I live in Kansas City and have to listen to his bullshit music. His fans are the same ones who dress up like clowns.You're free to move away from the area and raise the cumulative IQ if you like.

Iowanian
08-18-2009, 12:11 PM
you talk alot about men sucking your pickle. Whatever you and Floyd do is your business.

I refuse to argue in a tech9 thread for fear of driveby retaliation.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 12:12 PM
I hope that no one protests your funeral. I'd hate for people to interrupt what will be a wonderful celebration.

So you always gotta sink that low? You must have anger issues always wishing death upon people. Too bad abortion wasn't a viable option to your parents then again they probably needed you for more welfare.

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 12:13 PM
So you always gotta sink that low? You must have anger issues always wishing death upon people. Too bad abortion wasn't a viable option to your parents then again they probably needed you for more welfare.

Dude, give it up, its you against everyone else in this thread. So obviously your in the minority about Tech. He must have slept with your girl.

Reaper16
Alternatively, you are the load that your mother should have swallowed.

KC native
you talk alot about men sucking your pickle. Whatever you and Floyd do is your business.

I refuse to argue in a tech9 thread for fear of driveby retaliation.

Ah, I always knew you were really a pussy hiding behind a tough guy exterior.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Dude, give it up, its you against everyone else in this thread. So obviously your in the minority about Tech. He must have slept with your girl.

Tech9ne sucks and we can all debate that but Reaper always says fucked up shit. He's an angry person who obviously doesn't get laid.

Buck
08-18-2009, 12:15 PM
I think Reaper also fucked your girl.

KC native
I think Reaper also ****ed your girl.

LMAO

Priest31kc
Tech9ne sucks and we can all debate that but Reaper always says ****ed up shit. He's an angry person who obviously doesn't get laid.

Im done.

Omar_Doom
Tech 9 is alright. BUT a lot of you wouldnt be all over his nuts if it werent for him being a Chiefs fan.

Titty Meat
08-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Alternatively, you are the load that your mother should have swallowed.

You know all about swallowing loads.

MOhillbilly
Tech 9 is alright. BUT a lot of you wouldnt be all over his nuts if it werent for him being a Chiefs fan.

hahahaha. holy shit balls. who is this really?LMAO

Titty Meat
I think Reaper also ****ed your girl.

Impossible he only likes guys.

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 12:17 PM

Lol. Once again, I had no idea Tech was from KC until after I started listening to him, which is the same with most of my friends. And the same with all the fans over the country who sell out his shows. C'mon now.

Reaper16
08-18-2009, 12:18 PM
I think Reaper also fucked your girl.
I have standards, yo. I don't mess around with cheating-ass bitches. I fucked his dad, though. I told him that I was a doctor and that I needed to anally administer a swine flu vaccination. He believed it, the dumb fuck. Bad genetics in the family, it seems.

Buck
08-18-2009, 12:19 PM
I have standards, yo. I don't mess around with cheating-ass bitches. I fucked his dad, though. I told him that I was a doctor and that I needed to anally administer a swine flu vaccination. He believed it, the dumb fuck. Bad genetics in the family, it seems.

OH DAYYYYYYYYYYYYUM!!!!

blazzin311
08-18-2009, 12:27 PM

Actually he really doesn't party that much anymore. At least not like he used to. He's much more down to earth and relaxed than he used to be. Tech and his crew partied so much when they were tryin to make a name for themselves. Now that Strange Music and Tech 9 have blown up and become internationally known, he's mostly about just makin his paper. Which I can't fault quite frankly. Hence the fact that the dude is puttin out a new album every year and always seems to be touring.

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 12:37 PM
Actually he really doesn't party that much anymore. At least not like he used to. He's much more down to earth and relaxed than he used to be. Tech and his crew partied so much when they were tryin to make a name for themselves. Now that Strange Music and Tech 9 have blown up and become internationally known, he's mostly about just makin his paper. Which I can't fault quite frankly. Hence the fact that the dude is puttin out a new album every year and always seems to be touring.

Dude, Tech parties like crazy still. Trust me, Ive seen, read and heard pretty much every Tech interview that comes out, and theres alot of them. He even stated so himself, that partying and having a good time is his life now.

I know hes always been a partier because he toured back in the early 2000's as well, but hes touring alot more than he did back then.

But yes I agree, its been about money the past 3 albums, because hes trying to entertain another kind of crowd, but his new album coming out, he said is going back to his old days, which makes me happy.

blazzin311
08-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Well yea he still parties, but not like he used to. That's one of the things I was talking to him about last time I saw him. I was having a conversation with him kind of talking about the differences about touring/ partying back in the day as comparted to now. And he's definetly toned it down a notch. Now in interviews and such of course he's still gonna say he parties all the time, but a lot of that is for his image. The general public and his fans have know him as someone who knows how to party hard. But it's not like it used to be for him, I know that. All I was basically sayin is that he used to be all about partying and know that just isn't the case. Ya know?

Priest31kc
08-18-2009, 01:19 PM
Well yea he still parties, but not like he used to. That's one of the things I was talking to him about last time I saw him. I was having a conversation with him kind of talking about the differences about touring/ partying back in the day as comparted to now. And he's definetly toned it down a notch. Now in interviews and such of course he's still gonna say he parties all the time, but a lot of that is for his image. The general public and his fans have know him as someone who knows how to party hard. But it's not like it used to be for him, I know that. All I was basically sayin is that he used to be all about partying and know that just isn't the case. Ya know?

yea i got ya, his music was just alot darker back in the day, I guess since Absolute Power, he just hasnt had alot of dark or bad moments in his life, so it shows in his music. But like I said his new album is suppose to be a darker album like Anghellic. His mother has cancer and stuff so he's going through a tough time.

blazzin311
08-18-2009, 01:26 PM
Ya I heard about his mom. That's too bad. And to be honest I can't wait for his next ablum. I'm curious to see some Tech's darker side again. It's been a bit overdue for a while imo. Should be pretty kickass.

TLO
07-25-2013, 07:18 AM
I just read through this and all I can say is **** you Billay.