PDA

View Full Version : Football Met one of Thigpens ex's (allegedly) tonight

FRCDFED
08-24-2009, 11:13 PM
She was smoking hot!!! Hung out with her and some of her friends in Maryland as she was up here visiting some friends! Whether or not she was telling the truth is another story but it was brought up by one of her friends so it was most likely true. All I can say is he's an idiot!!

DaneMcCloud
08-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Herm's a really great NFL coach

AustinChief
08-24-2009, 11:18 PM
She was smoking hot!!! Hung out with her and some of her friends in Maryland as she was up here visiting some friends! Whether or not she was telling the truth is another story but it was brought up by one of her friends so it was most likely true. All I can say is he's an idiot!!

Name? pics? :D

DaneMcCloud
08-24-2009, 11:22 PM

Dude, I've introduced guys that work as gaffers to hot celebrity chicks as being international assassins.

And the dudes got laid.

It's possible that y'all got played.

88TG88
08-24-2009, 11:41 PM
What kind of trim is a guy like Thigpen pulling down ?

DaneMcCloud
08-24-2009, 11:44 PM

Probably chicks with only one, possibly two, visible genetic defects

Thig Lyfe
08-24-2009, 11:46 PM

THIG NASTY GETS ANY ASS HE WANTS

WHERE DA WHITE WOMEN AT?!?!

CrazyPhuD
08-25-2009, 12:39 AM
you sure she wasn't all skin and bones?

salame
08-25-2009, 12:49 AM
http://www.profile-comments.com/images/gay/images/you-are-gay2.jpg

Thig Lyfe
08-25-2009, 12:53 AM
you sure she wasn't all skin and bones?

The skin and bones jokes never work for me because SKELETONS DON'T HAVE SKIN.

Funnier: "Was she a bony gal?"

JuicesFlowing
08-25-2009, 02:04 AM
She probably was telling the truth, what kind of girl would lie about dating Thigpen? I'm just saying, there's a lot more well known QB's she could have lied about dating.

JD10367
08-25-2009, 04:43 AM
Well, she was supposed to date a hotter quarterback, but that guy got injured so Thigpen had to date her instead. She said he scrambled around in bed a lot and often missed the holes. :)

Rausch
08-25-2009, 04:47 AM
No-pic FAIL!1!

FRCDFED
08-25-2009, 04:53 AM
No-pic FAIL!1!

Got a pic with her and her friends on my phone but it came out pretty dark in the pub. She didn't bring it up, her friends did. She seemed a little embarrased that they brought it up when we started talking football. When I get home next week I'll try to figure out a way to the the pic from the phone to the pc.

All of them were pretty hot!

Rausch
08-25-2009, 04:57 AM
Got a pic with her and her friends on my phone but it came out pretty dark in the pub. She didn't bring it up, her friends did. She seemed a little embarrased that they brought it up when we started talking football. When I get home next week I'll try to figure out a way to the the pic from the phone to the pc.

All of them were pretty hot!

Post pics or prostrate before teh jackals....

LaChapelle
08-25-2009, 05:38 AM
If she was hanging out with you, maybe she's the idiot. :evil:

beach tribe
08-25-2009, 06:12 AM
Dude, I've introduced guys that work as gaffers to hot celebrity chicks as being international assassins.

And the dudes got laid.

It's possible that y'all got played.

Yeah, because these super hot chicks were lying about who they were to get laid by these guys.

Yeah, that must be it.

notorious
08-25-2009, 07:10 AM
Thigs supposed ex,"He f*&### like he throws a football, sorta all over the place."

DaneMcCloud
08-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah, because these super hot chicks were lying about who they were to get laid by these guys.

Yeah, that must be it.

Why don't you just put me on ignore there, Sport?

Because you clearly seem to have issue with everything I post and quite frankly, I'm sick off your pussy-assed, baby shit.

Fuck off.

beach tribe
08-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Why don't you just put me on ignore there, Sport?

Because you clearly seem to have issue with everything I post and quite frankly, I'm sick off your pussy-assed, baby shit.

**** off.
I'm sorry. It just didn't make any sense to me. And I really haven't been screwing with you. Don't get so mad buddy. Life is good. Today's a good day. Smile.

Sure-Oz
08-25-2009, 11:17 AM

Who would lie that they dated thiggy? i bet he got lots of women being a starting qb in the nfl last year

Sure-Oz
08-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Dane is angry 60% of the time, all the time

DaneMcCloud
08-25-2009, 11:22 AM

LMAO

beach tribe
08-25-2009, 11:23 AM

That's too bad, and no way to go through life. Life is FUN!!

I like to treat it like an amusement park. Except I replace cotton candy with cocktails, and all the rides have boobies, and g-strings.

FRCDFED
08-25-2009, 12:15 PM
When her friends brought up the fact she was Thigpens ex she really didn't want to talk about it. Multiple friends of hers were there and all corroborated. Maybe he fucked her over or something who knows. Anyway, if true Thiggy definately has good taste in women!!

HC_Chief
08-25-2009, 12:17 PM
That's too bad, and no way to go through life. Life is FUN!!

I like to treat it like an amusement park. Except I replace cotton candy with cocktails, and all the rides have boobies, and g-strings.

Good life man, good life. :D

Halfcan
08-25-2009, 02:06 PM
yawn

Pioli Zombie
08-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Did she suck too?
Posted via Mobile Device