PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV have you ever seen a chiefs logo appear in any movies??

KCKID58
08-26-2009, 03:40 PM
I was watching "the fugitive" starring Harrison Ford and I swear I seen a Chiefs jacket on screen. Right around the part where he's running from the FBI into the St.Patricks Day parade, I believe there is an extra standing there with a Chiefs jacket on. Did anybody else see it and what other movies or video's show flashes of Chiefs logo's. I thought it was a cool find.

DaWolf
08-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Yeah, there was a dino movie in the 80's where someone wore a Chiefs t-shirt
I think.

I can't remember the name...

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 03:42 PM
any movie with eddie griffon

KCrockaholic
08-26-2009, 03:43 PM
Yeah..I just dont remember which movie.

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 03:46 PM
snoop dog wears a marice legget jersey in a video

Reaper16
08-26-2009, 03:47 PM
snoop dog wears a marice legget jersey in a video
LMAO

DaWolf
08-26-2009, 03:47 PM
Could have been this one. Not sure, I was a kid at the time, but the lady I think wore a Chiefs t-shirt during a scene (can't believe I actually saw this movie)...

http://thelonedreamer.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/baby.jpg

Buck
08-26-2009, 03:53 PM
I want to say Slapshot and Slapshot 2.

Stryker
08-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen -

The suitcase that Megan Fox has the 2 small transformers in has a Jets logo and a Chiefs logo on it (stickers).

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 03:55 PM
I want to say Slapshot and Slapshot 2.

oh jeez good catch

LaChapelle
08-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Gochiefs has a few homemade ones...

MMXcalibur
08-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Not off the top of my head, but I saw a "Chiefs" cameo kind of in "Two for the Money" with Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey.

The climax of the movie had Kansas City losing to New York on the final play of the game in the Super Bowl. Saddest movie I've ever been to....manly tears were shed.....

Frosty
08-26-2009, 03:59 PM
Kentucky Fried Movie, though it wasn't so much the logo as a mention.

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 04:01 PM
Kentucky Fried Movie, though it wasn't so much the logo as a mention.

NICE REFERENCE

when catholic school girls go bad

Buck
08-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Did Rolling Kansas mention the Chiefs at all?

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 04:09 PM
good chance the day after might have some logos in there.

58kcfan89
08-26-2009, 04:09 PM

The suitcase that Megan Fox has the 2 small transformers in has a Jets logo and a Chiefs logo on it (stickers).

Came in to say this.

KCrockaholic
08-26-2009, 04:10 PM
Not off the top of my head, but I saw a "Chiefs" cameo kind of in "Two for the Money" with Al Pacino and Matthew McConaughey.

The climax of the movie had Kansas City losing to New York on the final play of the game in the Super Bowl. Saddest movie I've ever been to....manly tears were shed.....

Yeah, that was a good movie too. I remember that though.

Valiant
08-26-2009, 04:13 PM
Any documentary on gangs..

2bikemike
08-26-2009, 04:17 PM
I was watching "the fugitive" starring Harrison Ford and I swear I seen a Chiefs jacket on screen. Right around the part where he's running from the FBI into the St.Patricks Day parade, I believe there is an extra standing there with a Chiefs jacket on. Did anybody else see it and what other movies or video's show flashes of Chiefs logo's. I thought it was a cool find.

I saw the guy in the Fugitive, I think it was the parade scene. I caught it the first time I saw the movie. I always point it out to my wife when its on TV.

I am thinking I saw one in a more recent movie too. But I can't remember which movie. Ever Since Netflix I watch a ton more movies.

chefsos
08-26-2009, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI4nwandqnw

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oI4nwandqnw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oI4nwandqnw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll be damned. You're right. 2:32.

chefsos
08-26-2009, 04:23 PM
BTW, can anyone see that embedded video? I haven't been able to see any YouTube clips here at CP for a few weeks now, just a box with a symbol in the top left corner.

DRU
08-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Here's a screenshot of the fugitive vid so you don't have to go through the whole thing. It's just this split second...

http://sandbox.angelleye.com/temp/fugitive.jpg

Also, I remember in the movie Showdown (1993 with Billy Blanks) they show a Chiefs logo a few times in the main character's locker.

He's a high school kid that goes to this dump school and it's kind of funny because at first his locker is really dirty. He opens up the door and on the inside of the door you can you see a whole bunch of stickers (including a chiefs arrowhead pointing down), a bunch of gum stuck everywhere, magazine pages taped up there, etc. etc. Then later in the movie after they've cleaned up the place a little bit you see him back as his locker and when he opens it up the inside is nice and shiny clean. Everything is gone except for the chiefs arrowhead still pointing down.

wildcat09
08-26-2009, 06:53 PM
do amateur home movies count??? College was a blast.......

chiefsfan987
08-26-2009, 07:08 PM
In "The Day After" they fly right over Arrowhead and Royals stadium.

Saul Good
08-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Didn't 2 Live Crew (or someone similar) have an album cover with a guy wearing a Chiefs hat?

Skip Towne
08-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Don Johnson is a KU guy. Does he ever wear KU gear?

Saulbadguy
08-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Here's a screenshot of the fugitive vid so you don't have to go through the whole thing. It's just this split second...

http://sandbox.angelleye.com/temp/fugitive.jpg

Also, I remember in the movie Showdown (1993 with Billy Blanks) they show a Chiefs logo a few times in the main character's locker.

He's a high school kid that goes to this dump school and it's kind of funny because at first his locker is really dirty. He opens up the door and on the inside of the door you can you see a whole bunch of stickers (including a chiefs arrowhead pointing down), a bunch of gum stuck everywhere, magazine pages taped up there, etc. etc. Then later in the movie after they've cleaned up the place a little bit you see him back as his locker and when he opens it up the inside is nice and shiny clean. Everything is gone except for the chiefs arrowhead still pointing down.

God, that movie was awful. "Sah-lee-nah Kansas".

"Nice fight, Tom!!"

dilligaf
08-26-2009, 07:27 PM
If I remember right, there is a shot of a Dallas Texans helmet in The Longest Yard. Adam Sandler version. It's in the warden's office.

-King-
08-26-2009, 07:41 PM
In "The Day After" they fly right over Arrowhead and Royals stadium.

seriously?

Jerm
08-26-2009, 07:44 PM
seriously?

Yup...that's what I was going to post.

The entire movie is based around West Central Missouri and Kansas.

Awesome movie BTW.
Posted via Mobile Device

arrowheadnation
08-26-2009, 07:53 PM
You'd think Paul Rudd would give us a plug sooner or later in a movie.

Demonpenz
08-26-2009, 09:29 PM
people are so obsessed with their sports teams you just remember everything including a starter jacket in "the fugitive"

DJJasonp
08-26-2009, 09:33 PM

He has (KU)....in Clueless.

DJJasonp
08-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Didn't 2 Live Crew (or someone similar) have an album cover with a guy wearing a Chiefs hat?

somewhat....Derrick Thomas frequently wore a Luke (from 2 live) bandana on his head....and Luke frequently wore KC stuff.

CosmicPal
08-26-2009, 09:37 PM

He wore a KC Royals hat in "Clueless"

DJJasonp
08-26-2009, 09:44 PM
He wore a KC Royals hat in "Clueless"

It was KU.

Getting a royals plug in a movie WOULD be quite an accomplishment

CosmicPal
08-26-2009, 09:49 PM
It was KU.

Getting a royals plug in a movie WOULD be quite an accomplishment

I'll take your word for it. I haven't seen the movie in ages, but I thought it was a Royals hat.

08-26-2009, 09:51 PM

The suitcase that Megan Fox has the 2 small transformers in has a Jets logo and a Chiefs logo on it (stickers).That is the only movie I remember seeing a Chiefs logo in.

TEX
08-26-2009, 09:56 PM

Yep. It lasts a couple of seconds. When I read the post, that is immediately what I thought of.