PDA

View Full Version : Life Another cheating story.

Lono
08-27-2009, 11:34 AM
So I get home yesterday and my wife goes your not going to believe this. I instantly knew some gossip was otw. So one of my wifes friends is friends with the wife of some dude who is cheating with my bro in law's wife. Did you get that? Sorry i know. So this wife sends my wife over facebook or some crap all the emails and conversations that her husband and my bro in law's wife had. Many of them talking about having sex and so forth. My wife said I have to call my brother. I am like whoooooaaaa hold it. I knew as a guy this would be delicate. Knowing her, she and her brother are pretty close, she was gonna have to tell him. I tried to tell her to just print out those pages and leave them where he would find them. She wouldn't have it. She called him last night and he didn't believe her. She was like why would I lie to you. Poor guy, and now poor me, i have to listen too it. I would have bet $1000 bucks she was cheating cause hell she even flirts with me, one of the horniest women I have ever seen. So the question is, should she have told or slipped the messages somewhere for him?

Hammock Parties
08-27-2009, 11:35 AM
He probably has a small cock. It happens.

Phobia
08-27-2009, 11:36 AM
I'm afraid I'm going to need an MS Paint roadmap for your story to make sense. Have you been drinking?

MMXcalibur
08-27-2009, 11:37 AM
Sorry, I know you tried but I was confused as to whether it was your brother in law and another guy in a relationship or something else.

tooge
08-27-2009, 11:39 AM
The only way you are gonna make heads or tails of this is to sleep with her as well. It'll give you more perspective

Lono
08-27-2009, 11:39 AM
I wish Phobia, sorry thats what happens when I do two things at once. BIL's wife is cheating on him with some dude. His wife sent the messages and stuff to my wife who then told her brother. Better?

JD10367
08-27-2009, 11:40 AM
All I can picture after reading that is Kristy Swanson talking to Ben Stein.

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/4425/simone2.jpg

dtebbe
08-27-2009, 11:40 AM
All these horny women piss me off.

DT

wild1
08-27-2009, 11:42 AM
Forward the emails and such to him?

Katipan
Really quite simple.

Cast

Mr. Lono
Mrs. Lono
Mrs. Lono's friend's friend
Mrs. Lono's friend's friend's husband
Mrs. Lono's brother.
Mrs. Lono's sister in law AKA Mrs. Slut

Scene

Cluster**** busybodies families

LaChapelle
Maybe the husband liked to watch. Now everyone has to chug Draino

tooge
Hold on, I'm waaaay confused here. I'm gonna need to see a picture of her naked. then I can help.

wutamess
08-27-2009, 11:43 AM
I'm afraid I'm going to need an MS Paint roadmap for your story to make sense. Have you been drinking?

This.

wutamess
08-27-2009, 11:44 AM
I wish Phobia, sorry thats what happens when I do two things at once. BIL's wife is cheating on him with some dude. His wife sent the messages and stuff to my wife who then told her brother. Better?

Why would his wife send your wife the msgs?

BigVE
08-27-2009, 11:46 AM
So I get home yesterday and my wife goes your not going to believe this. I instantly knew some gossip was otw. So one of my wifes friends is friends with the wife of some dude who is cheating with my bro in law's wife. Did you get that? Sorry i know. So this wife sends my wife over facebook or some crap all the emails and conversations that her husband and my bro in law's wife had. Many of them talking about having sex and so forth. My wife said I have to call my brother. I am like whoooooaaaa hold it. I knew as a guy this would be delicate. Knowing her, she and her brother are pretty close, she was gonna have to tell him. I tried to tell her to just print out those pages and leave them where he would find them. She wouldn't have it. She called him last night and he didn't believe her. She was like why would I lie to you. Poor guy, and now poor me, i have to listen too it. I would have bet $1000 bucks she was cheating cause hell she even flirts with me, one of the horniest women I have ever seen. So the question is, should she have told or slipped the messages somewhere for him?

Yes. Give him the info you have and let HIM do the rest.

Slainte
08-27-2009, 11:47 AM

Please shut the fuck up and send MTG#10 some munny for a lawguy....

Mile High Mania
08-27-2009, 11:48 AM
"So one of my wifes friends is friends with the wife of some dude who is cheating with my bro in law's wife."

Translation...

So, your sister in law is banging another married guy who happens to have a wife that is friends with a friend of your wife... essentially.

And your wife told her brother all about it and he calls "BS". Well, what did she expect?

There's no delicate way to do it. It wasn't your role to talk to him and he likely didn't care hearing about it from his sister. You can't 'unring' that bell, so she might as well provide him with all of the documentation that has been sent between the two people banging each other.

His life is now in turmoil and you might as well unload the arsenal on him. I can't imagine that it would have been better for him to just find the printed messages though.

CoMoChief
08-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Why are women so fucking dumb? No offense.....just really an honest general question?

Lono
08-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Why do women do stupid things? I guess because this other guys wife is best friends with one of my wifes friends? And she gave my wifes name and info to her?

Katipan
08-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Why are women so ****ing dumb? No offense.....just really an honest general question?

It's the sperm.
That's why men are worse.

Lono
08-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Mile high you hit it on the head. I didn't want to tell him because it wasn't any of my business and I didn't figure he would believe me anyway. I would have wanted to know though if my wife was cheating on me so I could kick her butt to the curb. Luckily while my wife is definately like most other women in the gossip column she is a pretty damn good wife.

JD10367
08-27-2009, 11:55 AM
I think I figrued it out. I came up with this:

Mile High Mania
08-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Mile high you hit it on the head. I didn't want to tell him because it wasn't any of my business and I didn't figure he would believe me anyway. I would have wanted to know though if my wife was cheating on me so I could kick her butt to the curb. Luckily while my wife is definately like most other women in the gossip column she is a pretty damn good wife.

Well, I'd hate to be in his situation, but if it were me... while it would suck, it would likely be better to be drop-kicked to the floor initially with all the ammo you have on the cheating, rather than suffer slowly over a period of days wondering what the hell is up.

raybec 4
Tell him to create an account on CP and post ALL of his personal problems so thousands of his closest friends can view it and give sympathy and awesome advice. This really should have waited for next offseason.

Mile High Mania

ROFL

sedated
BIL's wife is cheating

if she is the wife of your brother in law, doesn't that make her your sister?

LaChapelle
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Would you? and how would you? want someone to tell you? Is the answer IMO. If others have to be told...

Mile High Mania
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Tell him to create an account on CP and post ALL of his personal problems so thousands of his closest friends can view it and give sympathy and awesome advice. This really should have waited for next offseason.

You know... you could take the story lines of MTG, Burt and Lono and make one hell of a crazy flick starting Vaughn, Stiller, the Wilson brothers and a few others...

Mile High Mania
08-27-2009, 11:59 AM
if she is the wife of your brother in law, doesn't that make her your sister?

The guy being cheated on is his wife's brother... makes them both "in law" to him.

raybec 4
08-27-2009, 11:59 AM
You know... you could take the story lines of MTG, Burt and Lono and make one hell of a crazy flick starting Vaughn, Stiller, the Wilson brothers and a few others...

I dunno it's all the same fuckin story over and over and over

Slainte
08-27-2009, 12:00 PM

Box office FLOP--HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mile High Mania
08-27-2009, 12:00 PM
I dunno it's all the same ****in story over and over and over

Well, that's where you would have to use some 'creative' writing to twist the plot up a bit...

BigVE
08-27-2009, 12:01 PM

Amen.

sedated
All I can picture after reading that is Kristy Swanson talking to Ben Stein.

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. "

raybec 4
Well, that's where you would have to use some 'creative' writing to twist the plot up a bit...

Perhaps but isn't this already being made into PPV movies for the Xstacy channel?

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 12:03 PM
And people wonder why I don't get involved. We should rename this place CheatPlanet.

Silock
08-27-2009, 12:04 PM
You should have slipped her the dick. You're paying for it anyway.

raybec 4
08-27-2009, 12:05 PM
And people wonder why I don't get involved. We should rename this place CheatPlanet.

I am just amazed at the number of grown men who are willing to seek attention from total strangers by posting their most personal and tragic moments on the internet.

wild1
08-27-2009, 12:06 PM

Yes... couple gets married young, wife eventually gets bored and decides to go see what she missed. Man solicits advice and then ignores all of it and digs himself in deeper. Thinks he can get through it without a lawyer. There are many common threads

Mile High Mania
08-27-2009, 12:11 PM
"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. "

HELMET I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former room-mate.

LONE STARR What's that make us?

HELMET Absolutely nothing. Which is what you are
about to become. Prepare to die.

http://espn.go.com/i/editorial/2006/0407/photo/003_moranis_spaceballs_275.jpg

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 12:11 PM
I am just amazed at the number of grown men who are willing to seek attention from total strangers by posting their most personal and tragic moments on the internet.I don't remember how much of mine I talked about back in the '03-04 period. Probably too much.

I think it's easy to do because on one hand it's therapeutic, plus that that sort of attention can help (a little) with the loneliness you deal with after separation. And unless you're posting your name and other details straight out, you're still an anonymous guy talking to strangers. So it's essentially 'safe'. I think for some people it's a lot easier than talking to people in the real world. You can always stop logging in.

Mile High Mania
08-27-2009, 12:13 PM
I don't remember how much of mine I talked about back in the '03-04 period. Probably too much.

I think it's easy to do because on one hand it's therapeutic, plus that that sort of attention can help (a little) with the loneliness you deal with after separation. And unless you're posting your name and other details straight out, you're still an anonymous guy talking to strangers. So it's essentially 'safe'. I think for some people it's a lot easier than talking to people in the real world. You can always stop logging in.

I believe this is the answer too... I would imagine this is a difficult thing for most guys to talk about, either with their close buddies or someone like a lawyer or shrink. So, logging on to here where you are hiding behind a screen name, you're in a safe zone.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 12:16 PM
My wife, sister inlaw and I had a conversation about people that cheat awhile back and they insist that men cheat more than woman. I kind of agreed but I'm really starting to wonder...I think men are more likely to admit to it than women. I think it's tied to the old gender imbalance where a promiscuous man is a stud while a promiscuous woman is a slut.

Other than that, I don't know if one gender is any more or less likely than the other, I think a willingness to cheat is more a matter of personality and morality and life experience and everything else that makes each of us who we are than the location of our genitalia. But then again I've always been one that thinks the differences between men and women are more a matter of society than genetics.

The Franchise
08-27-2009, 12:23 PM
I would the whole thing.

MVChiefFan
08-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Wait, so let me get this straight. You had sex with your brother-in-law. This inturn pissed off your best friends sister which is also your wife. She couldn't wait to tell people your gay and started sending messages to the Phelp's clan about your abomination. They staged a rally that cost somewhere around $1,000 and want you to foot the bill? Am I on the right track? If I were you I wouldn't give those nazi lovin' bastards a red cent!

DaKCMan AP
08-27-2009, 01:54 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.lemondrop.com/media/2009/08/cheater-pic.jpg

MikeMaslowski
08-27-2009, 01:58 PM
Wait, am I the brother-in-law in this story or your wife?

Iowanian
08-27-2009, 02:04 PM
Last summer I got a call that someone in my circle's wife was cheating on him, and was at a party at that guy's house, and seen making out. One of my brothers and I went with him to that guys house and plowed our way in and watched him beat the shit out of wife-Effer.

It sucked to tell him, but he knew where we were going and why without saying a word.

Skip Towne
08-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Last summer I got a call that someone in my circle's wife was cheating on him, and was at a party at that guy's house, and seen making out. One of my brothers and I went with him to that guys house and plowed our way in and watched him beat the shit out of wife-Effer.

It sucked to tell him, but he knew where we were going and why without saying a word.

That should happen to all of them. There are plenty of single women out there. The fact that GoChiefs can find them proves it.

teedubya
08-27-2009, 02:10 PM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0908/woman-after-about-6-martinis-that-evening-demotivational-poster-1251394171.jpg (http://www.motifake.com/woman-after-about-6-martinis-that-evening-demotivational-poster-68884.html)

Mojo Jojo
08-27-2009, 02:13 PM
My wife, sister inlaw and I had a conversation about people that cheat awhile back and they insist that men cheat more than woman. I kind of agreed but I'm really starting to wonder...

Just who are all these women that these married men are cheating with. From the stories I hear it's usually a married woman. I guess it is about 50/50.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 02:14 PM

It sucked to tell him, but he knew where we were going and why without saying a word.I'd be more impressed with that story if you guys had beat up the wife.

Simply Red
08-27-2009, 02:21 PM
PIIHA

Iowanian
08-27-2009, 02:24 PM
I'd be more impressed with that story if you guys had beat up the wife.

To be clear...HE beat up the guy in his own kitchen, WE blocked the door. If it makes you feel better, the wife tried to clobber and plow through me twice to defend her boytoy and the 2nd time, I wasn't very nice to her.

In reality, it turns out that ex-wife's vagina has been abused by enough men to make Ike Turner cringe...so there wasn't really a need. The guys' sister probably should have put the boots to the whore, but didn't because of the children involved.

The husband has also thumped 2 other guys that I know of....if they knew him, they knew better than to eff his wife.

MikeMaslowski
08-27-2009, 02:25 PM
PIIHA

Took me awhile...still not sure, but i believe what you said has to do with anal sex.

Hootie
08-27-2009, 02:26 PM
this is what we get for giving women so many damn rights

Iowanian
08-27-2009, 02:26 PM
I thinkn violence should be legal and expected for screwing someone's spouse.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2009, 02:27 PM

LMAO

Neanderthal.

Hootie
08-27-2009, 02:28 PM
I think you should be able to point to any girl and say, "sex time!" and she has to have sex with you no matter what.

I'm a stronger species, I should get my way.

Hammock Parties
08-27-2009, 02:31 PM
I think you should be able to point to any girl and say, "sex time!" and she has to have sex with you no matter what.

I'm a stronger species, I should get my way.

:clap:

Neanderthal!

gblowfish
08-27-2009, 02:31 PM

Thanks for the schematic drawing.
Now I need a CAD program to figure out who's boinking who a month from now.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 02:32 PM
To be clear...HE beat up the guy in his own kitchen, WE blocked the door. If it makes you feel better, the wife tried to clobber and plow through me twice to defend her boytoy and the 2nd time, I wasn't very nice to her.Maybe beating her up is too harsh. Put her in stocks and throw rotten vegetables at her so the "you can't hit a woman!" crowd doesn't get all riled up.In reality, it turns out that ex-wife's vagina has been abused by enough men to make Ike Turner cringe...so there wasn't really a need. The guys' sister probably should have put the boots to the whore, but didn't because of the children involved.

The husband has also thumped 2 other guys that I know of....if they knew him, they knew better than to eff his wife.Well, my point, as you know, is that beating up the guys she seduced might make him feel better but it must not be all that great a deterrent to her behavior if he's had to do it three times...

I guess I'm just less forgiving. In my world, she'd have been gone after the first one.

raybec 4
08-27-2009, 02:33 PM

I am torn on this, I obviously believe an ass whippin is the price of doing business if you're banging someone else's wife, but it's really more of the spouse's fault. They were the one's that were married.

Edit- If it's a friend of the victim the spouse is sleeping with all bet's are off, everybody gets worked.

Iowanian
08-27-2009, 02:33 PM
LMAO

Neanderthal.

Make no mistake, on this subject I absolutely am.

If someone screwed my wife, I'd probably go to jail.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 02:36 PM
I am torn on this, I obviously believe an ass whippin is the price of doing business if you're banging someone else's wife, but it's really more of the spouse's fault. They were the one's that were married.That's pretty much how I feel. A guy who cheats is obviously an asshole without much in the way of morals, but he's not the one breaking a committment. The wife's the real villain. As is the husband in a situation where he's cheated on his wife.

Hell, as I understand it, much of the time the cheating spouse doesn't even tell their boy- or girl-toy that they're married in the first place...

tomahawk kid
08-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Can we fine this guy some casino cash for posting in an X Factor like manner?

Iowanian
08-27-2009, 02:40 PM
The wife's the real villain. As is the husband in a situation where he's cheated on his wife.

Hell, as I understand it, much of the time the cheating spouse doesn't even tell their boy- or girl-toy that they're married in the first place...

The spouse is definitely the villain when cheating. That is not for debate.

In the case I mention, there are other violators as well....but the ones who knew better by knowing the husband, knew better. One was considered a friend, and got the worst of it because of that.

Katipan
08-27-2009, 02:42 PM

Hi Honey!! I didn't know you finally learned how to work a computer!

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 02:44 PM
The spouse is definitely the villain when cheating. That is not for debate.

In the case I mention, there are other violators as well....but the ones who knew better by knowing the husband, knew better. One was considered a friend, and got the worst of it because of that.My ex cheated with people she worked with, a couple of whom I'd met. I'll never understand how somebody could do that, have sex with somebody they know to be married. And of course I'll really never understand how somebody who's married could do it. I'd leave first.

I actually did, once, in fact. This was before we were married, broke up with my ex to explore a potential relationship with someone else. And that was only talking, we never even had sex. But I didn't want to do anything behind my ex's back. I couldn't.

Hell, these days I feel like there's something wrong with me because my mind works that way. I'm not sure many other people's do, not anymore. And it's not a religious thing, me being a card-carrying atheist. It just falls under my sense of right and wrong I guess.

teedubya
08-27-2009, 02:53 PM
Thing about cheaters is this... most of the time it is the female initiating shit. I'm a married guy and a not completely in-shape guy, and I have had 4 chances to cheat on my wife and didn't...

but, it would have been sooo easy to do and get away with a couple. But, you have to have your priorities and values in check. Most people don't even think of their values... they live moment to moment...

It's VERY hard to say no to a hot piece of ass. And I'll be honest 2 of them are very hot and I'd love to tap that shit. Maybe I will? Damn, hot women are like heroin!

Heh, that is why I gained some weight... got tired of fighting off all the pussy. Some girls will just THROW it at you, regardless if your married, single... some girls are scandalous and very selfish...

And the dude who does give in... is the one who gets beat down... when oftentimes, its the girl who threw it at him.

I'm not condoning beating women... but in rage some dudes have been known to smack a bitch in rage. Back in the 50s there were a whole lot less whoring around wifes... why? Bitches were getting beat.... and when they weren't getting beat they were in the kitchen making food. Stop beating the women... more whorin'

heh

Frosty
08-27-2009, 02:53 PM
This looks like a good place to put this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/27/article-1209451-0633F505000005DC-995_468x296.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1209451/Wife-makes-adulterous-husband-stand-street-carrying-sign-saying-I-cheated.html

What he doesn't know is that while he is standing out there, she is talking to a lawyer.

Katipan
08-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Thing about cheaters is this... most of the time it is the female initiating shit. I'm a married guy and a not completely in-shape guy, and I have had 4 chances to cheat on my wife and didn't...

The pieces of shit that ever hit on me never cared that I was married.

Hence the phrase pieces of shit.

And my psycho is huge by huge standards.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Thing about cheaters is this... most of the time it is the female initiating shit. I don't know about all the time, but I'd say it's certainly a lot of the time, if you're talking about a situation where it's a married woman cheating. I don't think anybody who cheats, man or woman, is in that situation by accident; they made a decision at some point, conscious or otherwise, to find something outside their marriage. Even if somebody else "pursued" them leading up to the act, they put themselves in a situation to be pursued.

Katipan
08-27-2009, 03:01 PM
I don't know about all the time, but I'd say it's certainly a lot of the time, if you're talking about a situation where it's a married woman cheating. I don't think anybody who cheats, man or woman, is in that situation by accident; they made a decision at some point, conscious or otherwise, to find something outside their marriage. Even if somebody else "pursued" them leading up to the act, they put themselves in a situation to be pursued.

Thats stupid. It's not uncommon for a group of married women at a bar to get hit on. That is not them putting themselves in a situation to be pursued. Those same girls standing together at the library would attract the same attention.

Guys are just freaking horny.

Otter
08-27-2009, 03:10 PM
Heh, that is why I gained some weight... got tired of fighting off all the pussy. Some girls will just THROW it at you, regardless if your married, single... some girls are scandalous and very selfish...

I just wanted this documented.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Thats stupid. It's not uncommon for a group of married women at a bar to get hit on. That is not them putting themselves in a situation to be pursued. Those same girls standing together at the library would attract the same attention.

Guys are just freaking horny.All I said was that I think most women who cheat put themselves in a situation to do it. So if I get what you're saying, you're now arguing that they don't, and they're all somehow victims of horny men?

And you're calling my comment stupid?

Hammock Parties
08-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Some girls will just THROW it at you, regardless if your married, single... some girls are scandalous and very selfish...

Where can I find these women?

Katipan
08-27-2009, 03:17 PM
All I said was that I think most women who cheat put themselves in a situation to do it. So if I get what you're saying, you're now arguing that they don't, and they're all somehow victims of horny men?

And you're calling my comment stupid?

Nope that's not all you said. And you're completely wrong about what I said.

So. Yup.

Halfcan
08-27-2009, 03:18 PM
I think Most women would cheat if they were feeling lack of attention from their partner and some "new" guy comes along and paints the picket fence white.

KCChiefsMan
08-27-2009, 03:19 PM
my roommate had a married chick over the other night, they were definitely getting it on in his room. He tells me that she loves her husband dearly and would never leave him and that he is a great guy. I was just thinking WTF? Never get married.

Frazod
08-27-2009, 03:20 PM
my roommate had a married chick over the other night, they were definitely getting it on in his room. He tells me that she loves her husband dearly and would never leave him and that he is a great guy. I was just thinking WTF? Never get married.

So why does she feel compelled to FUCK SOMEBODY ELSE?

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Nope that's not all you said.That's exactly what I said. That men and women who cheat put themselves into situations where it will happen.

If you're reading anything more there, that's coming from you, babe, not from me.

Katipan
08-27-2009, 03:22 PM
That's exactly what I said. That men and women who cheat put themselves into situations where it will happen.

If you're reading anything more there, that's coming from you, babe, not from me.

Or it could have been the last line of your diatribe.
Babe. :rolleyes:

How about you stop talking for me and for women?

Hammock Parties
08-27-2009, 03:22 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/adaYUM5wl7c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/adaYUM5wl7c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Halfcan
08-27-2009, 03:23 PM

sometimes they just want to get the vag pounded by a different dude

she probably went home and did her husband the same night

Katipan
08-27-2009, 03:25 PM
So why does she feel compelled to **** SOMEBODY ELSE?

Especially someone that lives by themselves.
You're supposed to cheat UP.

:Poke:

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Or it could have been the last line of your diatribe.
Babe. :rolleyes:

How about you stop talking for me and for women?The last line?

Even if somebody else "pursued" them leading up to the act, they put themselves in a situation to be pursued.

I'm not sure how that line is any different from any of the rest?

And when have I been talking for you?

And I didn't even say it was women, I was talking about men and women in general. I think people who cheat do it intentionally...

I'm sorry if that gets your panties in a twist.

KCChiefsMan
08-27-2009, 03:27 PM
So why does she feel compelled to **** SOMEBODY ELSE?

dont ask me

Just Passin' By
08-27-2009, 03:28 PM
The last line?

Even if somebody else "pursued" them leading up to the act, they put themselves in a situation to be pursued.

And I didn't even say it was women, I was talking about men and women in general. I think people who cheat do it intentionally...

Married people in a bar are pretty much putting themselves into such a situation by definition.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Married people in a bar are pretty much putting themselves into such a situation by definition.I don't know that I'd agree with that. Unless the reason they're there is specifically that they're looking for something. A group of friends hanging out does not have to be on the prowl. There is such a thing as just having fun.

Or maybe I'm too naive.

Katipan
08-27-2009, 03:31 PM
The last line?

A woman can not live a life without getting hit on.
Many times a woman can't walk down the street without getting pursued.

What she does with that attention is solely on her. But WE do not have to put ourselves ANYWHERE for guys to be pigs.

Quite sure the same is in reverse for guys. But I don't speak for them.

And really, you can stop talking about my panties, thanks.

Just Passin' By
08-27-2009, 03:32 PM
I don't know that I'd agree with that. Unless the reason they're there is specifically that they're looking for something. A group of friends hanging out does not have to be on the prowl. There is such a thing as just having fun.

Or maybe I'm too naive.

You were talking about putting yourself in situations. A bar is just that. Your reason for doing so is irrelevant.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 03:33 PM
What she does with that attention is solely on her.That's pretty much my point. I'm still not sure what you're getting on my case about. But...whatever!

Katipan
08-27-2009, 03:34 PM
That's pretty much my point. I'm still not sure what you're getting on my case about. But...whatever!

It's a good thing you posted that!

teedubya
Where can I find these women?

As long as you are good looking enough, funny, personable, moderately intelligent... you can get laid.

keg in kc
It's a good thing you posted that!Ditto.

Katipan
08-27-2009, 03:36 PM
As long as you are good looking enough, funny, personable, moderately intelligent... you can get laid.

heheheh

You just described a good dog.

keg in kc
08-27-2009, 04:17 PM
As long as you are good looking enough, funny, personable, moderately intelligent... you can get laid.You don't even have to be good looking. Funny and personable works wonders.

acesn8s
08-27-2009, 05:40 PM
I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from another that you have been messin' around.

Skip Towne
08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
I heard from a friend who heard from a friend who heard from another that you have been messin' around.

REO Speedwagon reference. Nice

AustinChief
08-27-2009, 05:48 PM

Oh no.. you made me do it... (embedded with Chiefs colors too)

<EMBED height=364 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=445 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/hL9XqWdFeaQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>