PDA

View Full Version : Life Night time Nightwear.

badgirl
08-28-2009, 01:58 AM
I am sure most of you have had times late in the middle of the night you get the muchies or need some smokes. Lets say its 2AM and you have one of these urges and need to run down to the corner market, do you get dressed?

I have went in wearing my pajama shorts and tank top and flip flops, and pajama bottoms and top with a overcoat in the winter.

How about you, I know I am not the only one to do this.....although I am the only one I have saw do this.:hmmm:

babygirl21
08-28-2009, 02:13 AM
I am sure most of you have had times late in the middle of the night you get the muchies or need some smokes. Lets say its 2AM and you have one of these urges and need to run down to the corner market, do you get dressed?

I have went in wearing my pajama shorts and tank top and flip flops, and pajama bottoms and top with a overcoat in the winter.

How about you, I know I am not the only one to do this.....although I am the only one I have saw do this.:hmmm:

haha...naw girl you aint the only one done that...hell i do it when i get the munchies for somethin or if im just too dang lazy that day to get completely dressed...lmao LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2009, 02:36 AM
I suggest a patient gown and a home made sign around your neck that says, "I DID IT! I flew the coop at( your local sanitarium ).

KCChiefsMan
08-28-2009, 03:06 AM
I throw on my shorts and a t-shirts, flip flops if its not cold out. If it is I'll throw on some sneakers with NO SOCKS

T-post Tom
08-28-2009, 03:35 AM
I never leave home unless I'm clean-shaven, showered, and properly attired in slacks, t-shirt under a collared shirt, socks and closed-toed shoes. All clothes must be clean & pressed, of course.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2009, 03:44 AM
I never leave home unless I'm clean-shaven, showered, and properly attired in slacks, t-shirt under a collared shirt, socks and closed-toed shoes. All clothes must be clean & pressed, of course.

Your starch choice, Sir?

T-post Tom
08-28-2009, 03:55 AM
Your starch choice, Sir?

Magic Sizing on synthetics and synthetic blends. Faultless Heavy Starch on cottons & most natural fibers.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2009, 04:19 AM
Magic Sizing on synthetics and synthetic blends. Faultless Heavy Starch on cottons & most natural fibers.

Ever the Gentleman.:thumb:

badgirl
08-28-2009, 04:24 AM

I think I saw you around 3am at the Sunoco!!! Was that you.

Bane
08-28-2009, 05:44 AM
I get dressed.

Al Bundy
08-28-2009, 06:22 AM
I don't get the munchies and I don't smoke.

Gonzo
08-28-2009, 06:23 AM
I throw on my shorts and a t-shirts, flip flops if its not cold out. If it is I'll throw on some sneakers with NO SOCKS

High Life!
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
08-28-2009, 06:23 AM

Oh yeah and that too.:D

Predarat
08-28-2009, 07:18 AM
Ill even go to IHOP dressed like that, no problem. As long as the PJs arent torn, that would be embarrasing.

CoMoChief
08-28-2009, 07:38 AM
Mesh gym shorts, Tshirt, flip flops.

If its cold or raining out, then I put on a coat, If it's snowing then I put on some pj bottoms and some shoes.

Thats about it.

Saulbadguy
08-28-2009, 07:52 AM
I stay home. Nothing good happens at 2AM.

seclark
08-28-2009, 07:57 AM
I stay home. Nothing good happens at 2AM.

agreed...the only time this old man is up at 2am, it's usually to take a piss.
sec

jwazzie
08-28-2009, 08:08 AM
When I get up at 2 a.m. it's because my 3 and 1 year olds are awake and I need to put them to sleep. I hate those nights.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-28-2009, 08:24 AM
The only time I go out that time of night is when something needs a good banging!

Simply Red
08-28-2009, 08:27 AM
are your nipples ever totally hard? TIA

Rain Man
08-28-2009, 08:39 AM
Other than T-Post Tom, you people aren't building your brand very well. If I go out, I put on a tux, slightly rumpled. That way, anyone who sees me thinks that I've been to an exclusive event, and therefore I must be a pretty important and popular guy.

Delano
08-28-2009, 08:39 AM
How hard is it to throw on a pair of Uniglo jeans, a Save Khaki t-shirt, and a pair of Bally sneakers.

Instead you drag your knuckles into the c-store looking busted as Simply Red's temporary neighbor.

MOhillbilly
08-28-2009, 08:42 AM
2am? friggin 'corner market' is 20 min away.

kepp
08-28-2009, 08:46 AM

What time is it? You may be missing Wapner.

Lumpy
08-28-2009, 08:59 AM
I usually just throw on a tank top, some daisy dukes, and my, (newly acquired), Rick Astley slippers. It's always better to blend in w/ the 2 am weirdos than to stand out. :thumb:

vailpass
08-28-2009, 09:03 AM
24 hour drive through package stores, every town should have them. No need to dress if you don't have to get out of the car.

JD10367
08-28-2009, 09:14 AM

I usually just throw on a tank top, some daisy dukes, and my, (newly acquired), Rick Astley slippers.

TTIUWP

Mr. Krab
08-28-2009, 09:50 AM

Can you say that again ........ only slower. :whackit:

ziggysocki
08-28-2009, 09:50 AM
I wear my red and white zebra striped Zubaz.

btw I think I saw pictures of badgirl in the people of walmart website that was discussed in a thread posted yesterday

raybec 4
08-28-2009, 09:58 AM
I wear my red and white zebra striped Zubaz.

btw I think I saw pictures of badgirl in the people of walmart website that was discussed in a thread posted yesterday

Was she wearing a cowboy hat?

ziggysocki
08-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Was she wearing a cowboy hat?

Yippe Kai Yea Mother%@%**%!

gblowfish
08-28-2009, 11:11 AM

I'll be there's some CP guys at home floggin' the dolphin to this....

http://www.herbzipper.com/watchthevideo.html

Kylo Ren
08-28-2009, 11:13 AM

My wife and I sleep naked, so that wouldn't work for me.

bluehawkdoc
08-28-2009, 11:35 AM

Is the overcoat used to cover up any morning stiffness?

Baby Lee
08-28-2009, 11:42 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MeME-uWYnGI/R1mRlZ3Ri2I/AAAAAAAABxA/UYmpzIrlsJ8/s320/Dude.jpg

Closed Circuit footage.

Baby Lee
08-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Is the overcoat used to cover up any morning stiffness?

bg has a dong?

El Jefe
08-28-2009, 12:58 PM

I'm sorry, I have never said anything to anyone about grammar, but this is rich. As for me, I have gone to the store in pj pants, but usually just shorts and t-shirt.

El Jefe
08-28-2009, 12:59 PM

I envy you, you're such a REBEL!!!!

Gonzo
08-28-2009, 01:00 PM

http://i5.tinypic.com/833rrc8.jpg

Inspector
08-28-2009, 01:07 PM

Nobody on this forum does! You fit in with the rest of us.

Inspector
08-28-2009, 01:08 PM
agreed...the only time this old man is up at 2am, it's usually to take a piss.
sec

This!

ziggysocki
08-28-2009, 01:10 PM
The name of this thread is awesomely redundant. Night time Nightwear? Wtf chuck?

bluehawkdoc
08-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Come on, Gonzo. They are "badgirls" not linquistics. It's just how they roll...you know, muchies and such.

DaneMcCloud
08-28-2009, 01:13 PM
At 2am?

Usually just flip-flops and a cock ring.

raybec 4
08-28-2009, 01:16 PM
At 2am?

Is that a prince albert?

BY1401
08-28-2009, 01:19 PM
I sleep nude.

And, yes, I have gone out on more than one occasion dressed as such.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-28-2009, 01:20 PM
At 2am?

ROFLROFLROFL

RJ
08-28-2009, 01:22 PM
Only the homeless, drunks and the dregs of society are seen in convenience stores in the middle of the night. Oh....and cops.

petegz28
08-28-2009, 01:23 PM

When I worked for my uncle's in their liquor stores I saw that shit all the time

RJ
08-28-2009, 01:29 PM
I blame all this on "casual Fridays".

Lumpy
08-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Come on, Gonzo. They are "badgirls" not linquistics. It's just how they roll...you know, muchies and such.

Shouldn't that be linguist? :D

ziggysocki
08-28-2009, 01:33 PM

Lumpy knows, as she is quite the cunning lunguist.

Inspector
08-28-2009, 01:34 PM

I like where this is headed.

Goldmember
08-28-2009, 01:42 PM
Oh about 25 years ago, (when I was 10), I was visiting some buddies in Wichita and one night, after drinking like mad dogs all night, we decided to drive down to some gas station that supposedly had the best fried chicken in town. We walked in wearing boxer shorts and cowboy boots. I don't think the guy at the counter liked us too much.

DaneMcCloud
08-28-2009, 01:45 PM
We walked in wearing boxer shorts and cowboy boots. I don't think the guy at the counter liked us too much.

You wouldn't get a second look at the CVS in Hollywood.

It's a freakshow of epic proportions.

ziggysocki
08-28-2009, 01:47 PM
You wouldn't get a second look at the CVS in Hollywood.

It's a freakshow of epic proportions.

Even at 10 years old?

DaneMcCloud
08-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Even at 10 years old?

I've seen some freaky 10 year olds in Hollywood

Lumpy
08-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Lumpy knows, as she is quite the cunning lunguist.

Actually, no I'm not. The word 'linguist' should have been plural. :doh!: ROFL

I think Mike's avi/sig is throwing off my concentration too. Can someone PLZ get me a damn beer?!

Coogs
08-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Oh about 25 years ago, (when I was 10), I was visiting some buddies in Wichita and one night, after drinking like mad dogs all night, we decided to drive down to some gas station that supposedly had the best fried chicken in town. We walked in wearing boxer shorts and cowboy boots. I don't think the guy at the counter liked us too much.

When you were 10, you were visiting buddies in Wichita... getting hammered... driving to get chicken... and wearing boxers and cowboy boots at the time?

RJ
08-28-2009, 02:18 PM
When you were 10, you were visiting buddies in Wichita... getting hammered... driving to get chicken... and wearing boxers and cowboy boots at the time?

You'd think by 10 years old he'd have outgrown going out in public in his underwear and cowboy boots.

Coogs
08-28-2009, 02:25 PM
You'd think by 10 years old he'd have outgrown going out in public in his underwear and cowboy boots.

:LOL:

Goldmember
08-28-2009, 02:47 PM

it was a joke :nosmilie:

Coogs
08-28-2009, 03:10 PM
it was a joke :nosmilie:

:D Figured it was either a joke or a major typo. If it was true, then I was thinking maybe I am a bit strict as a parent with my 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son. As far as I know, I have not let either one of those two have an evening quite like that one.

JuicesFlowing
08-28-2009, 03:44 PM

I don't mean to offend you , but this wreaks of white trash. It's okay to respect yourself.

sedated
08-28-2009, 03:56 PM
I wore pajama pants to my family's christmas celebration last year.

and a t-shirt with a picture of a monkey in a top-hat.

RJ
08-28-2009, 04:03 PM
I don't mean to offend you , but this wreaks of white trash. It's okay to respect yourself.

I'm not sure if that is even possible. I've known people in my life with that characteristic, I've never been sure if it's a blessing or a curse. Some of both, probably.

listopencil
08-28-2009, 05:45 PM
I actually went to work in my Snoopy pajama pants several days last winter because I truly do not give a fuck. I had my shorts on underneath because once I start working I get hot and sweaty, but the car ride in required something for temporary warmth.

listopencil
08-28-2009, 05:47 PM
They are black and have a repeated print on them of Snoopy on the ol' Sopwith Camel. Very nice.

badgirl
09-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Only the homeless, drunks and the dregs of society are seen in convenience stores in the middle of the night. Oh....and cops.

I work from 6:30 pm to 7:00am so on my nights off I am usually up all night, its hard to get turned back around for a couple of nights off....so I am usually up that time of the morning and if I decide I want a pint of ice cream or something like that I go get it 1/2 mile from the house, I am not homeless, drunk or a dreg of society.

badgirl
09-03-2009, 05:49 PM

3am, please who the hell is gonna see me except the store clerk.

SDChiefs
09-03-2009, 05:58 PM
I just go in a banana hammock.

Skip Towne
09-03-2009, 06:01 PM
I saw Doug Heffernan go to the fast food drive in wearing boxer shorts. Then his car died and wouldn't start.

badgirl
09-03-2009, 06:02 PM
I saw Doug Heffernan go to the fast food drive in wearing boxer shorts. Then his car died and wouldn't start.

I love that show.