PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs CHAN

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Reading all of the media reports we are doomed because we fired CHAN FUCKKING GAILEY?!!!!! 2-14 last year........

ignant mofos need to Shut the F UP!!!! I like Haley calling the plays and fully expected him to anyway the minute he got hired. Why is everybody trippin on the timimg? So what? What, wait until mid-season is better after watching 8 weeks of ineptitude, ala Herm with Huard's sorry ass?

The Franchise
09-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Yep...this is going to end well.

CrazyPhuD
09-01-2009, 12:24 PM
:popcorn:

Gonzo
09-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Reading all of the media reports we are doomed because we fired CHAN FUCKKING GAILEY?!!!!! 2-14 last year........

ignant mofos need to Shut the F UP!!!! I like Haley calling the plays and fully expected him to anyway the minute he got hired. Why is everybody trippin on the timimg? So what? What, wait until mid-season is better after watching 8 weeks of ineptitude, ala Herm with Huard's sorry ass?

http://i32.tinypic.com/2a7y97l.jpg

wasi
09-01-2009, 12:27 PM
I like it too and I don't see why there is all the crying over it.

L.A. Chieffan
09-01-2009, 12:29 PM
its not that we fired chan, its we did it two weeks prior to the first game of the season and its supposed to be a good thing? either way its not going to make much of a difference.

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 12:29 PM
People want to continue the mentality that has produced so many SBs for the Chiefs over the last 40 years.....

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 12:33 PM
its not that we fired chan, its we did it two weeks prior to the first game of the season and its supposed to be a good thing? either way its not going to make much of a difference.

if it doesn't make a difference, why the complaints? So, waiting until midseason is better? Yeah, don't want to disrupt the great rhythm the offense was in........they were really in a groove.......You don't change the OC on a team that went 2-14 the year before, what's wrong them?:rolleyes:

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 12:35 PM
What the F difference does it make when he did it? We all wanted G. Robinson gone yesterday and Grandpa refused to do it.......Some people just like to complain. Everybody thought we were gonna suck anyway....so getting rid of Chan hardly sinks us.....

L.A. Chieffan
09-01-2009, 12:36 PM
if it doesn't make a difference, why the complaints? So, waiting until midseason is better? Yeah, don't want to disrupt the great rhythm the offense was in........they were really in a groove.......You don't change the OC on a team that went 2-14 the year before, what's wrong them?:rolleyes:

im not complaining i thought chan sucked ass. in fact when he was first hired i was one of the few in the original thread that said it sucked. but the probability of this backfiring in Haleys face is higher than it making a positive impact, put it that way

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 12:40 PM
He has nothing to lose in my opinion....all he has to do is win more than 2 games for improvement...

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 12:41 PM
WE SUCKED ASS LAST YEAR!!!! Who gives F what he does. He can do anything he wants as far as I'm concerned. Chan is old and outdated...

DaWolf
09-01-2009, 12:43 PM
If you were in charge of the Chiefs, and your offensive coordinator, who coordinated the 24th ranked offense in the NFL in 2008, didn't appear to be making the offense any better, would you have stuck with him just for the hell of it? That's why I don't get the outcry.

Should they have fired him way back at the beginning? Yeah. The only thing we should be saying now is "about time."

Terribilis
09-01-2009, 12:49 PM
The media is just pissed because they can't get any access. They are going to take a glass half-empty approach to everything leadership of this team does. They are going to be passive-aggressive about everything, because they are bitter and don't have any relevance.

rambleonthruthefog
09-01-2009, 12:51 PM
chan was the OC for a 2-14 team
todd was the OC for SuperBowl team.

what is the problem again?

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 12:52 PM
The media is just pissed because they can't get any access. They are going to take a glass half-empty approach to everything leadership of this team does. They are going to be passive-aggressive about everything, because they are bitter and don't have any relevance.

Whitlock.....cough...cough...Whitlock.....Somebody get him a plate of ribs...

DaFace
09-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Gotta love this time of year.

Crashride
09-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Although many will agree with the opinion, the thread starter kinda came off strong.

Saccopoo
09-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Although many will agree with the opinion, the thread starter kinda came off strong.

No shit! If I wanted to sit and read a bunch of hate mongering, venomous blather about some dildo getting all irate about some ball bag assistant who still had naked pictures of Herm taped to his bedroom ceiling and that guy spouting off some fucking obscenity laced tirade about said pickle filtching, leg humping goat raper I'd sign up for the Raised on Riots "I Love Thigpen and oh, how I count the ways" hourly newsletter or just only read Dane's responses to anyone. What a fucking assbag of a cock gargling dildo swallower.

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 01:24 PM

That was the intent.......Just gettin pissed off listening to idiots...Even sports talk in ATL is trying to laugh at somebody, when their own team has NEVER had back to back winnin seasons and has NEVER won a SB.....I can't tolerate Falcons fans being cocky....

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 01:27 PM
You're right........I came off a little too hard.......

FUKK CHAN FKIN GAILEY!!!!!!! Now, that's better...

KCChiefsMan
09-01-2009, 01:37 PM
man Iz be trppn on shit cuz chan be sking man, dont eben play, dont eben play. I nok mota fukas out

ARROW2
09-01-2009, 01:43 PM
One thing......Nobody says Iz like a slave....if you want to post ebonics, do it right...