PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Keys To Chiefs Season A.T.

Demonpenz
09-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Hello sports fans and fanatics. It's that time of year to roll up your slip and slides, put away the busch lite, and welcome....you guessed it. THE FOOTBALL MEN TO YOUR HOUSE!. Well not really to your house but on your TVs. (preferably my 20 inch zeneth!) Much like the super mega hit robots in Transformers 2. The chiefs have been Transformed over the offseason. Instead of changing from robot to camero, or robot to awesme, they arechanging from Robot to awesome. Todd Hailey takes over a bunch of rising stars. Hailey's comets as they are called around arrowhead, are made up of young promising black men such as Brandon Albert and Ryan Succop. Some keys to victory are going to be nessessary to unlock the magic of victory at arrowhead. First off the quarterback is going to have to be strong and accurate ad avoid turning the ball over while people are trying to tackle him to the ground. The defence is going to be in charge of tackling the men with the ball trying to advance it, and the special teams are going to kick the ball to the other side of the field and dance awkwardly when things go correctly. Tonight is the first test of the year, with the arch rival Rams coming to town. We will see who gets it going first!

GOOO CHIEFS

Demonpenz
09-03-2009, 03:04 PM
My playlist to get your season started!

1. BOOM by P.O.D.
2. Faith Limp Bizkit
3. Lovin' Every minute of it -Loveryboy
4. Lonley is the night billy squire
5. White snake (complete master works)
6. Staind outside
7 Seether gasoline
8. Creed Higher.

HemiEd
09-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Tonight is the first test of the year, with the arch rival Rams coming to town. We will see who gets it going first!

GOOO CHIEFS

I thought the game was @ St. Louis?

POND_OF_RED
09-03-2009, 03:10 PM
I thought the game was @ St. Louis?

It is. Still like a road game to the Lambs though. St Louis is still Chiefs country...

KCUnited
09-03-2009, 03:12 PM
gotta have Faith.

Simply Red
09-03-2009, 03:14 PM
It is. Still like a road game to the Lambs though. St Louis is still Chiefs country...

Really? never knew this.

MoreLemonPledge
09-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Best playlist ever.

POND_OF_RED
09-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Really? never knew this.

They really don't have any fan support. This game is blacked out in St Louis. I've met a lot of people from St Louis but I think I've only met 2 or 3 lambs fans. Just watch the national anthem and you'll see. There definitely won't be anyone saying its the home of the Rams...

LaChapelle
09-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Would you be my, Could you be my, drug dealer

Pablo
09-03-2009, 03:59 PM
You forgot "Loose" by Primer 55.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D4sbVgukxa0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D4sbVgukxa0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Are you down bitch, are you down??? Are you down with the phat sound???

Halfcan
09-03-2009, 04:06 PM
My playlist to get your season started!

1. BOOM by P.O.D.
2. Faith Limp Bizkit
3. Lovin' Every minute of it -Loveryboy
4. Lonley is the night billy squire
5. White snake (complete master works)
6. Staind outside
7 Seether gasoline
8. Creed Higher.

Loverboy? FAIL!!!!