PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Paging Mr. Joe Horn. Paging Mr. Joe "Hollywood" Horn...

T-post Tom
09-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Joe, get yourself on a roster with a decent OT and work your mojo. We need help & you owe us. BTW, be careful were you leave your cell phone while you're working your mojo.

Hammock Parties
09-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Odd.

T-post Tom
09-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Odd.

You don't know the Willie Roaf story or the cell phone celebration story? And you call yourself a reporter... :)

POND_OF_RED
09-04-2009, 12:14 AM
I still have dreams of Willie Roaf parachuting down from the sky causing a solar eclipse over Arrowhead during the national Anthem only to land in perfect synchronization of a sold out stadium yelling "Chiefs!!!" Then ol' Willie does the famous 1/2 walk 1/2 run over to the sidelines ready to pancake some bitches all over the field again. Of course then Haley tells him to STFD he hasn't even earned his helmet logo yet and we lose the game by 52. You know it's bad when we can't even win in my dreams.

Hammock Parties
09-04-2009, 12:17 AM
You don't know the Willie Roaf story or the cell phone celebration story? And you call yourself a reporter... :)

1. Fuck off.

2. I wasn't referencing anything to do with Willie Roaf.

3. Your post, in general, about Joe effing Horn, was odd.

4. I'm not a reporter, nor do I call myself one.

5. Fuck off.

kcpasco
09-04-2009, 12:18 AM
I still have dreams of Willie Roaf parachuting down from the sky causing a solar eclipse over Arrowhead during the national Anthem only to land in perfect synchronization of a sold out stadium yelling "Chiefs!!!" Then ol' Willie does the famous 1/2 walk 1/2 run over to the sidelines ready to pancake some bitches all over the field again. Of course then Haley tells him to STFD he hasn't even earned his helmet logo yet and we lose the game by 52. You know it's bad when we can't even win in my dreams.

Can Shields parachute in with him?

POND_OF_RED
09-04-2009, 12:22 AM

I hope not. I think this might force me to have a wet dream while watching guys play football and I'm just not ready to handle that...

J Diddy
09-04-2009, 12:24 AM
1. **** off.

5. **** off.

1. nice rebuttal

2. willie is your daddy

3. Don't hate joe horn, hate the game

4. Don't worry about anybody getting confused about that.

5. nice rebuttal

CoMoChief
09-04-2009, 01:06 AM

And ATL gives us TonyG and lets us keep the 2nd rounder except we have to give them Thigpen.

KCChiefsMan
09-04-2009, 01:15 AM
We are gonna have to bring in the Hardly Boys to solve this mystery

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WcR-DQpuorE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WcR-DQpuorE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

T-post Tom
09-04-2009, 06:59 PM
1. **** off.

5. **** off.

Wow! I think you totally missed the point on this. None of this had anything to do with you. There's an actual Joe Horn/Willie Roaf story out of NO regarding Roaf's trade to KC.

And the reporter comment was in fun, hence the smiley face. But thanks for the neg rep anyway: "you = retard." Clever.

Hammock Parties
09-04-2009, 07:02 PM
It was a statement of fact, nothing more. I'm well aware of the story.

And I don't give a shit about your smiley face. Fuck off!

T-post Tom
09-04-2009, 07:03 PM

And I don't give a shit about your smiley face. **** off!

:):):):):):):):):):)

KCrockaholic
09-04-2009, 07:23 PM
GoChiefs seems to have menstrual problems in this thread. I bet hes a lot more giddy in the Pollard trade exploration thread. Its ok.

Red Dawg
09-04-2009, 07:46 PM
1. **** off.

5. **** off.

Is this like road rage. Posting rage.

Brianfo
09-04-2009, 08:48 PM

And I don't give a shit about your smiley face. **** off!

You = Douche nozzle.

Lighten up. You don't have to get you're panties in a wad, just because you're life sucks!!!!!!!!!