PDA

View Full Version : Football Lawrence Tynes' Personal Foul

Rain Man
09-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Thought it was kind of funny. He got stiff-armed while pushing a Patriots returner out of bounds, and then spun the guy to the ground about five yards out of bounds in front of the Patriots' bench. There were so many flags in the air that it looked like a flock of canaries had taken off.

Just Passin' By
09-06-2009, 06:23 PM
The player who didn't react, Terrence Nunn, was someone I thought the Chiefs might possibly take a gamble on. He's looked good against fellow 'scrubs', and the Patriots re-signed him to the practice squad. With the struggles of the Chiefs wide receivers, I thought he had an outside chance of getting picked up.

Hammock Parties
09-06-2009, 06:24 PM
Fuck yeah. Righ' on me laddie!

Dylan
09-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Tynes showed some attitude -- He can tackle -- he saved a New England TD

When you throw a boomerang, the player actually does come back to you -- j/k

Tynes better not try that during the season

Didn't you guys tell me that Tynes was arrested in K.C. for punching a guy in a bar?

Rain Man
09-06-2009, 06:46 PM
Yeah, I think Tynes was one of the guys arrested during a rough preseason one year.

In other news, Robert Kraft said that Tedi Bruschi was being named the captain of the 50-year Patriots all-time team this year. Apparently Robert Kraft has never heard of Julius Adams or Andre Tippett.

Rain Man
09-06-2009, 06:47 PM
They also just said that Randy Moss was a two-time High School player of the year in West Virginia as a youth...as a basketball player. That's pretty impressive.

kcfanXIII
09-06-2009, 06:50 PM
In other news, Robert Kraft said that Tedi Bruschi was being named the captain of the 50-year Patriots all-time team this year. Apparently Robert Kraft has never heard of Julius Adams or Andre Tippett.

did those guys win 3 super bowls, and show the moxey to come back from, i don''t know, a stroke?

Hammock Parties
09-06-2009, 06:52 PM
They also just said that Randy Moss was a two-time High School player of the year in West Virginia as a youth...as a basketball player. That's pretty impressive.

Moss has a lot of country hick blood in him. I don't think he's nearly as gangsta as people think he is.

RJ
09-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Moss has a lot of country hick blood in him. I don't think he's nearly as gangsta as people think he is.

Because he's from West Virginia?

Rain Man
09-06-2009, 07:01 PM
did those guys win 3 super bowls, and show the moxey to come back from, i don''t know, a stroke?

No, but only because they were smart enough to not have a stroke. I don't know why Bruschi did that.

Tippett is in the Hall of Fame, and Julius Adams was the Patriots' best d-lineman for 17 years.