PDA

View Full Version : News My New BBQ Rankings

Pages : [1] 2

jwazzie
09-09-2009, 07:18 AM
Well, had another trip to KC over Labor Day and ate at another BBQ place, this time Zarda BBQ. It was very good (we had the 2 person platter) and would eat there again in a heartbeat. Here are my rankings from a guy who is from out of town. We will be back on the 16th and will eat at OK Joe's.

Later Dudes

1. Jack Stack
2. Zarda
3. KC Masterpiece (which is closed down now on Metcalf)
4. Gates

Mr. Arrowhead
09-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Zarda's sucks ass

KC kid
09-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Any list that has Zardas #1 and Okie Joes not on the list is seriously a bad list.

ChiefJustice
09-09-2009, 07:29 AM
KC Masterpiece?

Really?

http://www.beaucoupkevin.com/images/west_dkr_4.jpg

Bwana
09-09-2009, 07:29 AM
1. Jack Stack

This

Sure-Oz
09-09-2009, 07:52 AM
We will be back on the 16th and will eat at OK Joe's.

Later Dudes

1. Jack Stack
2. Zarda
4. Gates

Your rankings will change :)

sedated
09-09-2009, 07:54 AM
my list looks similar, but would have to put OK Joe's up there, probably #2 over Zarda, even though I'm a big Zarda fan.

jack stack is probably my favorite too. it doesn't have the dirty atmosphere of other joints, but they've got some pretty tasty que.

KC masterpiece has no spot on my list though. It would rank slightly above the mcdonalds mcrib.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Zarda's sucks ass Agreed. But, I still eat it!! And, even though it sucks ass in KC, it's head and shoulders better than BBQ that you'll find on the east coast.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Arthur Bryants
Jacks Stack
Haywards
Gates
KC Masterpiece
LC's
Zarda

I've not been to Ok Joes yet.

Kylo Ren
09-09-2009, 08:11 AM
How about this list.........

http://www.10best.com/Kansas_City,MO/Restaurants/Barbecue/

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 08:14 AM
http://www.georgeblowfish.com/BBQ.html

Dave Lane
09-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Well, had another trip to KC over Labor Day and ate at another BBQ place, this time Zarda BBQ. It was very good (we had the 2 person platter) and would eat there again in a heartbeat. Here are my rankings from a guy who is from out of town. We will be back on the 16th and will eat at OK Joe's.

Later Dudes

Grades for your choices...

B- Jack Stack
Z- Zarda
C KC Masterpiece (which is closed down now on Metcalf)
B+ A for ribs Gates

Try LC's for beans and sandwiches OK Joes is a very good choice, Bryants is very good, Haywards can be really good or just OK hard to tell...

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 08:47 AM
To say Zardas sucks, is just downright stupid.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Sonny's in fucking Atlanta 'SUCKS'

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 08:49 AM
KC BBQ is way overrated. Carolina BBQ is the best. Wise up fellas.

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 08:50 AM

Yeah, smothering your meat with cole slaw is BBQ. :rolleyes:

petegz28
09-09-2009, 08:51 AM

Later Dudes

1. Jack Stack
2. Zarda
4. Gates

You should be slapped for putting Masterpiece and Zarda ahead of Gates.

No, make that slapped twice!:#

Infidel Goat

Living in Carolina for the last five years now, all I can say is "Your and idiot!"

I notice that is his first post on the board and he's probably just trying to stir things up. Let's see if I can turn something green into red...

petegz28
To say Zardas sucks, is just downright stupid.

Zarda=nasty

petegz28
09-09-2009, 08:52 AM
1. Jackstack\Gates

you need nothing else

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 08:53 AM

nOOb Troll alert....

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 08:54 AM
Living in Carolina for the last five years now, all I can say is "Your and idiot!"

I believe the word you're searching for is "you're" not "your". Try to keep that in mind when calling someone an idiot.

Also...Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY is the best BBQ anywhere in the world. End of thread.

Infidel Goat
09-09-2009, 08:55 AM
I believe the word you're searching for is "you're" not "your". Try to keep that in mind when calling someone an idiot.

Also...Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY is the best BBQ anywhere in the world. End of thread.

ROFL

No. No. It is "Your and idiot!"

It's a shame that I can't give more neg rep...

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 08:56 AM
End of thread.

Oh, trust me, this is NOT the end of the thread. You just started something you'll never be able to win.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 08:56 AM
ROFL

It's a shame that I can't give more neg rep...

It appears pointing out the irony in your "idiocy" thread was too much for you.

Skip Towne
09-09-2009, 08:57 AM

Your and idiot

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 08:58 AM
REP WAR!!!!!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Seriously...has no one here had Dinosaur BBQ??? How can such "BBQ afficionados" not have had the best BBQ in the world?

Bearcat
09-09-2009, 09:01 AM

OMG, someone from Baltimore is calling out KC BBQ, what are we going to do?!?!?!

Flock to Syracuse, NY, that's what!

Silly troll. LMAO

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:02 AM
There goes the neighborhood

MOhillbilly
09-09-2009, 09:03 AM

it is the best.:clap:

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Seriously...has no one here had Dinosaur BBQ??? How can such "BBQ afficionados" not have had the best BBQ in the world?

Dude...have you EVER been to KC and devoured KC BBQ? I very much doubt it. Therefore, you have absolutely no right to be critical of something you've never tried.

sedated
09-09-2009, 09:04 AM
BBQ threads always look the same.

- “I like X for BBQ”
- “You are a fukn moran, Y is the best”
- “I agree, X is the best”
- “You are all dumb fuks, Z is the best”
- “Your and idiot, Y is the best”
- “You are wrong, fuqtard, Z is the best”
- “Fuk u, butt-raping peder-ass”
- “I’m gonna shove a bottle of BBQ sauce down yur pecker-hole”

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Kyle puts some Kraft KC Style sauce on a big plate of Baltimore Scrapple, then he has Maryland BBQ!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Dude...have you EVER been to KC and devoured KC BBQ? I very much doubt it. Therefore, you have absolutely no right to be critical of something you've never tried.

I tried it...it was fine. Nothing mind blowing. Definitely not up to Dinosaur's standards.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Kyle puts some Kraft KC Style sauce on a big plate of Baltimore Scrapple, then he has Maryland BBQ!

Anything I need to know about MO or KC I can learn from watching "Waiting for Guffman".

MOhillbilly
09-09-2009, 09:07 AM
this guy is a dupe account.

Otter
09-09-2009, 09:08 AM
We dined at KC Masterpiece on my last trip to KC and it wasn't bad at all. While I can't compare it to Jack Stacks (never eaten there yet) you would think the food they served at KC Masterpiece was horrible from the reviews it receives on the board.

I thought it was pretty good. Do the bad reviews have anything to do with it being high profile and corporate?

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 09:08 AM
I tried it...it was fine. Nothing mind blowing. Definitely not up to Dinosaur's standards.

And I call BS. You've never been to KC and you've never stepped a fat toe in any of the KC BBQ joints.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:09 AM
this guy is a dupe account.

No, there are no dupe's, per DaFace, only me and RoR and Mr. Kotter.

KyleProBoller
And I call BS. You've never been to KC and you've never stepped a fat toe in any of the KC BBQ joints.

So your only defense here is a baseless statement that you claim to be true. Awesome logic.

Spicy McHaggis
Agreed. But, I still eat it!.

Why? It's not like we're hurting for choices here.

Bearcat
09-09-2009, 09:11 AM
The Dinosaur place has really good reviews on yelp, but even a lot of the 5-starred reviews say 'best BBQ we've had in upstate NY' or 'best in NY'.

I'm sure it's good, but coming to a KC board trying to convince people that a BBQ joint in NY is the best in the world is like trying to convince the Pope the atheists have it right.

Great Expectations
09-09-2009, 09:12 AM
KC masterpiece has no spot on my list though. It would rank slightly above the mcdonalds mcrib.

I would take the mcrib, KC masterpiece should be forced to change its name.

MOhillbilly
09-09-2009, 09:12 AM
I learned yesterday that gr ch blackjack wasnt off ch gator but off crenshaws big casey rom. Blew my mind though i had suspected it for years.

Sweet Heat is the best commercial BBQ hands down. AB is still the best imo.

Stay away from peacomb fowl, they are crazy.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:14 AM
The Dinosaur place has really good reviews on yelp, but even a lot of the 5-starred reviews say 'best BBQ we've had in upstate NY' or 'best in NY'.

I'm sure it's good, but coming to a KC board trying to convince people that a BBQ joint in NY is the best in the world is like trying to convince the Pope the atheists have it right.

I assure you...it's worth the trip. There's actually one in downtown NYC too. Best stuff I've ever had. Definitely better than anything that has come out of KC.

Great Expectations
09-09-2009, 09:15 AM
We dined at KC Masterpiece on my last trip to KC and it wasn't bad at all. While I can't compare it to Jack Stacks (never eaten there yet) you would think the food they served at KC Masterpiece was horrible from the reviews it receives on the board.

I thought it was pretty good. Do the bad reviews have anything to do with it being high profile and corporate?

Being corporate doesn't help, I think it is less high profile than Gates or Bryants.

Going to KC masterpiece for BBQ is like going to Applebees for a steak. It won't be horrible, but it won't be fantastic either. It is mass produced chain food.

Inspector
09-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Jackstack
Gates
LC's

Not a big fan of Zarda's and not wild about Bryants.

ANd even though I'm a native of KC, I have not been to OK Joes or KC Masterpiece. (We tried the KC Masteroiece sauce once and was NOT impressed).

Oh and to KyleProBoller: Yes indeed, your and idiot. And you also display your ignorance of our community when you dispute the correct CP way to say that! Now go eat some raw oyster boogers with ketchup. That can be your "real" BBQ.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:17 AM
Jackstack
Gates
LC's

Not a big fan of Zarda's and not wild about Bryants.

ANd even though I'm a native of KC, I have not been to OK Joes or KC Masterpiece. (We tried the KC Masteroiece sauce once and was NOT impressed).

Oh and to KyleProBoller: Yes indeed, your and idiot. And you also display your ignorance of our community when you dispute the correct CP way to say that! Now go eat some raw oyster boogers with ketchup. That can be your "real" BBQ.

Hey if you fellas would prefer to speak in the hick English taught in the KC school system...fine by me. Just trying to class up the joint. Kinda like hanging curtains in an outhouse.

Sweet Daddy Hate

Later Dudes

1. Jack Stack
2. Zarda
4. Gates

:doh!::spock: You are dead to me.

:D

CosmicPal
So your only defense here is a baseless statement that you claim to be true. Awesome logic.

I'm pretty confident it's true. Unless you can honestly describe the BBQ place/s you went to, their locations, their decor, and such without the blatant use of the Internet as your guide- I very much doubt you've ever had your senses tickled by a smoky whiff of KC's authentic BBQ.

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 09:19 AM
Here's a little message for Kyle, NSFW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUTWz7nu_wk

Sweet Daddy Hate
Hey if you fellas would prefer to speak in the hick English taught in the KC school system...fine by me. Just trying to class up the joint. Kinda like hanging curtains in an outhouse.

Oh God; is this yet another limp donkey sausage stinking up the joint? We already have our Official Whipping Boy for the season; try again next year.

KyleProBoller
I'm pretty confident it's true. Unless you can honestly describe the BBQ place/s you went to, their locations, their decor, and such without the blatant use of the Internet as your guide- I very much doubt you've ever had your senses tickled by a smoky whiff of KC's authentic BBQ.

Why should I bother. Even if I post the correct information you'll claim I used the internet as a guide. Not worth the effort. KC BBQ is fine, but it's not the best. Case closed.

MOhillbilly
09-09-2009, 09:20 AM

man when i was in DC for the Skins game a few years back i was suprised at the lack of smoke coming out of the parking lot. Most times at Arrowhead you can smell the smoke long before you can see the stadium.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Why should I bother. Even if I post the correct information you'll claim I used the internet as a guide. Not worth the effort. KC BBQ is fine, but it's not the best. Case closed.

Enjoy the taste of my awesome new rep-stick, fuckstick.

Inspector
09-09-2009, 09:21 AM

AS opposed to what they have in your part of the world???

ROFLROFL

You don't have the intellect to absorb it anyway.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:22 AM
In my opinion Funhouse pizza in Kansas City is better than any place I've had in Chicago and New York. GO KC PIZZA!!!!!

sedated

I think the stigma against KC masterpiece has to do with the sauce. It is too thick and sweet. I almost wouldn’t consider it BBQ sauce, more like some weird tangent of maple syrup.

I doubt the meat is cooked badly or horrible quality, but the times I have been there its tough to tell because the sauce was so overwhelming.

I can only remember one place I’ve been to where the meat was cooked so badly it was practically inedible (Buffalo Bob’s Smokehouse in Lawrence – dry, stringy garbage).

Plus, like Jack Stack, it suffers in the reviews because of the atmosphere. Self-proclaimed BBQ connoisseurs seem to think the place has to be a hole-in-the-wall to have good que.

Bearcat

When I read reviews, I get the feeling if you put KC Masterpiece next to a gas station and Oklahoma Joe's on the Plaza, some people would change their opinions of both. I'd put a few places ahead of KC Masterpiece, pretty close to gblowfish's list, but I like KC Masterpiece, too.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:23 AM
AS opposed to what they have in your part of the world???

ROFLROFL

You don't have the intellect to absorb it anyway.

Oh you're right...the wonderful instituions of KC are way better than Georgetown, Johns Hopkins, UPenn, etc...

LOL at you!

Stewie
09-09-2009, 09:23 AM

Your and idiot. Even the New Yorker Anthony Bourdain chimed in on the issue:

13 Places to Eat Before You Die

Anthony Bourdain

Oklahoma Joe's Barbecue (Kansas City, Kansas/Olathe) People may disagree on who has the best BBQ. Here, the brisket (particularly the burnt ends), pulled pork, and ribs are all of a quality that meet the high standards even of Kansas City natives. It's the best BBQ in Kansas City, which makes it the best BBQ in the world. Anthony Bourdain is the host of the Travel Channel's No Reservations.

MOhillbilly
09-09-2009, 09:24 AM
In my opinion Funhouse pizza in Kansas City is better than any place I've had in Chicago and New York. GO KC PIZZA!!!!!

I was really bumed when the one in Ex.Sp. burned down. sad day.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:24 AM
Your and idiot. Even the New Yorker Anthony Bourdain chimed in on the issue:

13 Places to Eat Before You Die

Anthony Bourdain

Oklahoma Joe's Barbecue (Kansas City, Kansas/Olathe) People may disagree on who has the best BBQ. Here, the brisket (particularly the burnt ends), pulled pork, and ribs are all of a quality that meet the high standards even of Kansas City natives. It's the best BBQ in Kansas City, which makes it the best BBQ in the world. Anthony Bourdain is the host of the Travel Channel's No Reservations.

Please...Anthony Bourdain ate crap out of an animal's rectum one time on his show.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:25 AM
I was really bumed when the one in Ex.Sp. burned down. sad day.

My mom lived in NYC for 3yrs. KC pizza is FAR better.

ChiefJustice
09-09-2009, 09:26 AM
I assure you...it's worth the trip. There's actually one in downtown NYC too. Best stuff I've ever had. Definitely better than anything that has come out of KC.

This is same reasoning that has me taking annual trips to Cincinnati for the best crab cakes....and,Dallas for the best cheese-steaks.:rolleyes:

Stewie
Please...Anthony Bourdain ate crap out of an animal's rectum one time on his show.

The dude is adventurous for sure, but he's a highly respected NYC chef and critic.

Simply Red

Anthony Bourdain could easily kick your ass. Just sayin'

Bearcat
09-09-2009, 09:27 AM

I had sushi at Kona a while back, and it was the best I've ever had, which makes it the best in the world. Go midwestern sushi!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:29 AM
This is same reasoning that has me taking annual trips to Cincinnati for the best crab cakes....and,Dallas for the best cheese-steaks.:rolleyes:

Best cheesesteaks: Pat's in Philly
Best crabcakes: Bo Brooks in Baltimore
Best BBQ: Dinosaur in Syracuse

End of thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 09:29 AM
Oh you're right...the wonderful instituions of KC are way better than Georgetown, Johns Hopkins, UPenn, etc...

LOL at you!

Mods, change this fuckstick's name to "KyleTidyBowler".

Oh, and urine idiot.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:30 AM
Anthony Bourdain could easily kick your ass. Just sayin'

How is that relevant to this conversation? Maybe it follows some sort of moronic KC logic.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 09:30 AM

End of thread.

Best Prostitute: Your Mom.

Best Reach-a-round: Your Sister.

Best Gargling Ball-Wash: You.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 09:31 AM
My mom lived in NYC for 3yrs. KC pizza is FAR better.

Eh, Famous Rays makes a good slice.

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 09:31 AM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:33 AM

End of thread.

NOTHING good comes out of Bloodymore, Murderland

Another thing about Baltimore is, it's still the south.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:34 AM
How is that relevant to this conversation? Maybe it follows some sort of moronic KC logic.

No logic here, i'm just stating that he'd beat you down.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:35 AM

No one hear is debating your expertise at judging reach-a-rounds...

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:36 AM
No logic here, i'm just stating that he's beat you down.

LOL at the dimwits from KC needing to pile on because they can't take me one-on-one!!!

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:37 AM
LOL at the dimwits from KC needing to pile on because they can't take me one-on-one!!!

I know, right?

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 09:37 AM
Is this guy channeling Midnight Douche now?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Is this guy channeling Midnight Douche now?

Midnight Douche was less obnoxious, if that's even possible.

Inspector
09-09-2009, 09:40 AM

End of thread.

OMG!!!

At first I thought you were trying to be serious. But this pretty much proves that you clearly do not have a clue what you are talking about.

And now, I'm "LOL"ing back at you.

OK, so you are a dupe trying to stir up stuff. Fine. Recess will be over soon and you'll need to get back to home ec class.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Midnight Douche was less obnoxious, if that's even possible.

Hey I gave you credit as a reach-a-round expert.

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 09:43 AM
I'm just curious, Kyle: What makes Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse the best BBQ you've ever tasted?

Stewie
Ahhhhh, Baltimore...

http://www.concurringopinions.com/archives/Slums.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
Hey I gave you credit as a reach-a-round expert.

I gave your sister the crown( and a mouthful too ), what more do you want from me?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Ahhhhh, Baltimore...

ROFL What time does the Chicken Bus run?

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:45 AM
I gave your sister the crown( and a mouthful too ), what more do you want from me?

Seeing as she would have had of been behind you doing something defiling to you while she did it...I'll take that trade off. Brave of you to admit it...not many guys will say that they like it up the tailpipe.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:45 AM
ROFL What time does the Chicken Bus run?

There are palm trees in that picture. How stupid are you?

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Ahhhhh, Baltimore...

gorgeous!@

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 09:46 AM
There are palm trees in that picture. How stupid are you?

Apparently smarter than your non condom-using father.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:47 AM
I seriously was almost murdered in Baltimore, i think.

Bearcat
09-09-2009, 09:48 AM
OMG!!!

At first I thought you were trying to be serious. But this pretty much proves that you clearly do not have a clue what you are talking about.

And now, I'm "LOL"ing back at you.

OK, so you are a dupe trying to stir up stuff. Fine. Recess will be over soon and you'll need to get back to home ec class.

We haven't had an American Hero in a while... this one is lame.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
Apparently smarter than your non condom-using father.

Awesome that that's what you keep going back too. You might want to expand your routine.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
I seriously was almost murdered in Baltimore, i think.

What a loss that would have been.

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 09:52 AM
No matter what happens on Sunday, the CP can be cheered by this one universal truth:

Kyle will still have to live in Baltimore.

BTW: Simply Red thinks Kyle may be Mr. Kotter.
Is that possible???

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:52 AM
So KyleProBoller, what part of Baltimore are you from? You seem pretty intelligent, what do you do for a living?

I live in an area called Federal Hill. It's close to the stadiums and Inner Harbor. I work for a software development company in the DC metro area.

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 09:54 AM
I live in an area called Federal Hill. It's close to the stadiums and Inner Harbor. I work for a software development company in the DC metro area.

Playing guitar hero in your mom's basement all day does not qualify as a 'Software Developer."

Sorry.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Playing guitar hero in your mom's basement all day does not qualify as a 'Software Developer."

Sorry.

No need to project your life onto me. I'm waiting for the QA's to run through some stuff I sent them so I have some downtime right now.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 09:57 AM

Don't act like Federal Hill is nice, seriously, it's like a bad area in Atlanta, only in Baltimore you can't escape the 'bad areas.' You are always only a few blocks away from getting wacked. I've been there a couple of times. Rusty Scupper in KC had better Crab-cakes, though

Software sales are wayyyy down in this economy, too.

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 09:59 AM

"Go troll elsewhere."

Yay, that's a step up from being assistant to the assistant manager. :rolleyes:

PunkinDrublic
Take it easy on this guy. You'd be bitter too if you had to live in a rustbelt shithole like Baltimore. Baltimore is the type of place people strive to have to have to get out of. Very few people would want to move to that crack ridden pisshole of a city so you could almost understand the frustration. The fact that the guy chose a screename of a failed QB is very telling. You say KC BBQ is overrated without saying why which speaks to your intelligence.

gblowfish
Federal Hill....
Looks like a very nice neighborhood.

Frazod
I've eaten at Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse. It's nothing special, although they seem to think it is.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 10:00 AM
I've eaten at Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse. It's nothing special, although they seem to think it is.

ROFL

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Don't act like Federal Hill is nice, seriously, it's like a bad area in Atlanta, only in Baltimore you can't escape the 'bad areas.' You are always only a few blocks away from getting wacked. I've been there a couple of times. Rusty Scupper in KC had better Crab-cakes, though

Software sales are wayyyy down in this economy, too.

Federal Hill is probably the nicest area in Baltimore on account that it's one of the few historic districts that didn't burn down in the Baltimore fire back in the day. The homes are all refurbed, the streets are mostly brick, the bar district is clean...the cops also stakeout the joint 24/7 so there hasn't been much violent crime here all year. In fact only 2 robberies have occured in Federal Hill in the last 12 months...both on the far north border of it. If you think Federal Hill is bad you've clearly not been there. And just so you know...the Rusty Scupper is trash. Only idiot tourists go there.

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 10:02 AM
I'm just curious, Kyle: What makes Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse the best BBQ you've ever tasted?

Avoiding the question, troll?

Seriously, let's hear your honest opinion of the best BBQ without all the smack.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Avoiding the question, troll?

Seriously, let's hear your honest opinion of the best BBQ without all the smack.

Could be the flavor, the fact that it falls apart in your mouth, their excellent sauces...a bunch of things.

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Could be the flavor, the fact that it falls apart in your mouth, their excellent sauces...a bunch of things.

Hmmmm, sounds precisely like...uhhhh, KC BBQ!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Hmmmm, sounds precisely like...uhhhh, KC BBQ!

Similar...except Dinosaur is better.

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 10:12 AM

And you should know, because obviously, you've been to a few KC BBQ joints in your past. :rolleyes:

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:13 AM
And you should know, because obviously, you've been to a few KC BBQ joints in your past. :rolleyes:

Sure have. I have a buddy that lives in Lawrence, KS. We make the trip when I visit him.

BigMeatballDave
09-09-2009, 10:14 AM
KC BBQ is way overrated. Carolina BBQ is the best. Wise up fellas.Retard. Seriously, who likes watery sauce on their meat?

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Retard. Seriously, who likes watery sauce on their meat?

What's retarded is how he says Dinosaur BBQ is the best. It's nowhere near Carolina.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 10:16 AM

http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/syrMenu.php lol, gravy, lol

Frazod
09-09-2009, 10:17 AM
Sure have. I have a buddy that lives in Lawrence, KS. We make the trip when I visit him.

I knew I could smell beaker on this scumbag. LMAO

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 10:18 AM
I knew I could smell beaker on this scumbag. LMAO

ROFL

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:19 AM
What's retarded is how he says Dinosaur BBQ is the best. It's nowhere near Carolina.

Two different topics. Best type and best restaurant. One does not have to serve the best type to be the best. Similar to my favorite type of food is Italian, but my favorite restaurant in Baltimore is Woodbury Kitchen which is not an Italian restaurant. Please try and keep up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 10:19 AM

They go to Buffalo Bob's and think they're getting "KC BBQ".

What a maroon.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 10:20 AM
No need to project your life onto me. I'm waiting for the QA's to run through some stuff I sent them so I have some downtime right now.

And how IS that re-write for "Speak and Spell" coming along?

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:20 AM
They go to Buffalo Bob's and think they're getting "KC BBQ".

What a maroon.

Where did I post that? I see you've resorted to making up your own arguments. LOL at you.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:21 AM
And how IS that re-write for "Speak and Spell" coming along?

What time do you head over to the unemployment office?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 10:25 AM
What time do you head over to the unemployment office?

'Bout a quarter after servicing your wife.

Frazod
09-09-2009, 10:27 AM

You're implying that he's been laid at some point. I think that's probably a stretch. Another mom's basement commando here, IMO. The basement just happens to be in Maryland.

T-post Tom
09-09-2009, 10:30 AM
I've eaten at the Dinosaur BBQ four times. Good food and good music. But it doesn't beat OK Joes or Jack Stack. Of course, all of this is subjective and silly to argue over.

Anyone inspired to run out and get some OK Joe's for lunch?

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Please try and keep up.

I'm done. Unlike your soulless, pathetic life trolling sports forums for kicks, I'm off to the beach for some fun and sun for the rest of the day.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm done. Unlike your soulless, pathetic life trolling sports forums for kicks, I'm off to the beach for some fun and sun for the rest of the day.

The "beach" in Tampa...LOL!!!! Have blast!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Are you also Mr 3 Wiggle and a golf fan?

No. Why would you say that?

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 10:37 AM

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 10:50 AM

I know, I know. The beaches are better in Baltimore.

Sure-Oz
09-09-2009, 10:54 AM
My personal faves....

Ok. Joes, Jackstack, Gates, and Adam's Rib

CosmicPal
09-09-2009, 10:54 AM

Today, Clearwater. Tomorrow, Siesta Key.

It doesn't matter though, 'cause the worst beach in the world is so much better than wasting my time with a troll like you.

Good day, gentlemen of the Planet.

sedated
09-09-2009, 11:02 AM
My personal faves....

Ok. Joes, Jackstack, Gates, and Adam's Rib

I've been there once. It was pretty good. Tender brisket, decent sauce (I will give the sauce credit for its texture and flavor, but I personally prefer a spicier sauce). I didn't get ribs or onion rings or anything special though, I was short on cash at the time, so I'll give it an "incomplete" for now, gotta do more research.

I will say, the place didn't really have "BBQ feel" to it. Very sterile, like a new pizza hut or taco bell, and it didn't have the smokey smell most BBQ joints do.

keg in kc
09-09-2009, 11:04 AM
I still say Jack Stack and Oklahoma Joe's are 1a and 1b. And LCs isn't far behind, or it wasn't - I haven't been there in like 7 years.

Reaper16
09-09-2009, 11:04 AM
So... its a new member, from Baltimore, created during Ravens week.

I guarantee its a dupe account; one of those "let's solidify the planet against a common foe" account from a long-time CP member.

keg in kc
09-09-2009, 11:06 AM
I guarantee its a dupe account; one of those "let's solidify the planet against a common foe" account from a long-time CP member.That was my guess, although I don't think it has anything to do with "solidifying the planet". Just a regular trolling. Although he'll say he's new and has never heard of this place until now.

PunkinDrublic
09-09-2009, 11:07 AM
God bless the Baltimore public library system for giving a this troll, who is equivilant of Bubs from the wire, a place to post his ignorant garbage. Must be on break from hustling copper wire to support his crack habit.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 11:09 AM
You dont post on the message board golfreview.com?

Why would anyone post on a golf message board?

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 11:10 AM
God bless the Baltimore public library system for giving a this troll, who is equivilant of Bubs from the wire, a place to post his ignorant garbage. Must be on break from hustling copper wire to support his crack habit.

Says the guy from Dallas...the gold tooth capital of the world.

luv
09-09-2009, 11:12 AM
We ate at BB King's in Nashville. Pulled pork was good, but nothing spectacular. Ate at Pig on Beale since Rendezvous was closed when we were there. Had a sampler platter. Not bad, but I've had better in KC.

jiveturkey
09-09-2009, 11:17 AM
When in Memphis the correct thing to do is eat fried chicken.

When in KC avoiding Zarda and KC Masterpiece is required. Aren't all of the KC Masterpiles closed now?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 11:22 AM
So... its a new member, from Baltimore, created during Ravens week.

I guarantee its a dupe account; one of those "let's solidify the planet against a common foe" account from a long-time CP member.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Or, it's one of the Phelps-spawn gone wild!

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 11:25 AM

Also...Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse, NY is the best BBQ anywhere in the world. End of thread.Shut up n00b! Your and indiot.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 11:28 AM
[QUOTE=Buzz;6048913]This isnt you?

Nope. I've never played golf before.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Shut up n00b! Your and indiot.

LMAO

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey if you fellas would prefer to speak in the hick English taught in the KC school system...fine by me. Just trying to class up the joint. Kinda like hanging curtains in an outhouse.Dumbass, a proper outhouse doesn't have windows, therefore, there is no need for curtains. Duh!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 11:40 AM
[quote=KyleProBoller;6048963]

Funny that It's the same location? You dont live or play golf at Bulle Rock?

You know what, I think your a troll and a liar...

No clue what you are talking about.

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Please...Anthony Bourdain ate crap out of an animal's rectum one time on his show.And it was still better than any BBQ east of the Mississippi River.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 11:43 AM
And it was still better than any BBQ east of the Mississippi River.

Says the guy that has never been east of the Mississippi. LOL!!!

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Eh, Famous Rays makes a good slice.I like Stonewall Pizza off of Pflumm

luv
09-09-2009, 11:46 AM
[quote=KyleProBoller;6048963]

Funny that It's the same location? You dont live or play golf at Bulle Rock?

You know what, I think your a troll and a liar...

It took you this long to form that opinion? You must not have seen the Chiefs/Baltimore poll thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 11:47 AM
And it was still better than any BBQ east of the Mississippi River.

This. How sad it is that Baltimore is known for NO food culture of it's own.

But, they DO have that storied franchise that left town in the middle of the night!

That place must really suck.

gblowfish
09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
The nOOb has grown tiresome.

Now is time that we DANCE!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QHZR9SA5pOg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QHZR9SA5pOg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
[quote=KyleProBoller;6049017]

Go ahead and deny it, but I know it's true... You might want to go away before you have all of Chiefsplanet on your little message board treating you to a royal beatdown on your home turf.

Go for it. Invade away...never been to the place.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 11:50 AM

But, they DO have that storied franchise that left town in the middle of the night!

Yeah...no one would associate crabs and oysters with Baltimore...what a moron you are. You make terrible points.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 11:51 AM
The nOOb has grown tiresome.

Now is time that we DANCE!!!

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QHZR9SA5pOg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

TOUCH MY MONKEY!ROFL

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 11:55 AM
http://www.dinosaurbarbque.com/syrMenu.php lol, gravy, lolWell, there is the problem. There isn't any beef in the pit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Yeah...no one would associate crabs and oysters with Baltimore...what a moron you are. You make terrible points.

You're right; no one in their right fucking mind would associate Baltimore with those things. But, the next time I pass through, I'll remember to stop by Piss-Swill Bay and get some of your world-famous crustaceans!ROFL

RJ
09-09-2009, 11:56 AM

Not to interrupt, but that's a really bad argument. Pick something else, like crime or drugs or the schools or the murder rate. But not food.

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 11:58 AM
I'm done. Unlike your soulless, pathetic life trolling sports forums for kicks, I'm off to the beach for some fun and sun for the rest of the day.Bragger. :cuss:

Reaper16
09-09-2009, 11:58 AM

I have to stick up for Baltimore here. They do have a food culture. Crabs, lake trout and pit beef are enormously popular food of the people in Baltimore.

Reaper16
09-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Not to interrupt, but that's a really bad argument. Pick something else, like crime or drugs or the schools or the murder rate. But not food.
You can't pick those things, either; Kansas City is just as bad.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 11:59 AM

If you take a cross-section of Americans, or even people from across the globe, and ask them, "when you think of Baltimore, what food comes to mind"?
"Quick"!

You'll be lucky to get more than a blank stare.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:01 PM

Yeah...there are some serious morons on this board.

KyleProBoller
If you take a cross-section of Americans, or even people from across the globe, and ask them, "when you think of Baltimore, what food comes to mind"?
"Quick"!

You'll be lucky to get more than a blank stare.

They would say crabcakes. You lack of knowledge is showing. What a moron you are.

Simply Red

If you got to Baltimore there is a fairly good chance you'll be murdered, ESPECIALLY around Fed Hill.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:03 PM
They would say crabcakes. You lack of knowledge is showing. What a moron you are.

Mmm...crabcakes. I wake up at least three times a month and think, "If I could just have some Baltimore crabcakes"...:rolleyes:

Piss off, n00b.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:04 PM
If you got to Baltimore there is a fairly good chance you'll be murdered, ESPECIALLY around Fed Hill.

I've always wanted to be murdered in an Indiana Jones-like quest for crabcakes...:rolleyes:

luv
09-09-2009, 12:06 PM
Baltimore has Ace of Cakes. Duff rocks. I've never been there, but I have a friend who lives in Columbia, MD. They've got some awesome local bands, from what they've linked me to.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Mmm...crabcakes. I wake up at least three times a month and think, "If I could just have some Baltimore crabcakes"...:rolleyes:

Piss off, n00b.

I know you'd like me to go away since I've been beating on you like a drum today, but it's not happening. Your lack of knowledge is very amusing to me.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Baltimore has Ace of Cakes. Duff rocks. I've never been there, but I have a friend who lives in Columbia, MD. They've got some awesome local bands, from what they've linked me to.

Columbia is a hole. I steer clear of that area. The cakes from Duff's bakery suck. My sister had her wedding cake and a couple b-day cakes made there, they tasted terrible.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Ok honestly, I went to Baltimore about two yrs ago. I thought the town felt dirty and small. It also felt very slumish, note, I stayed a few blocks from Federal Hill. I will give Baltimore credit regarding upscale barbers though, may've gotten my best haircut ever, here -> http://www.baltimorebarbershop.com/ But as bad as it sounds, I think Kansas City AND Atlanta's food is better. I didn't even like little italy there, that one deli is fair, but I felt like I was going to get jacked after I left the place.

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Says the guy that has never been east of the Mississippi. LOL!!!Oh, you got me! You are right. I have never been east of the Mississippi River. Although, I am pretty sure I posted about going to FL earlier this year. But the education system in MD probably doesn't teach that FL is east of the river. Just for the record I've been in all but 5 states. AK, HI, NV, MT, and ND. So go eat that weak ass, cole slaw covered, boiled peanut crap that you call BBQ. I will sit back and enjoy real, smoke flavored BBQ from KC.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Columbia is a hole. I steer clear of that area. The cakes from Duff's bakery suck. My sister had her wedding cake and a couple b-day cakes made there, they tasted terrible.

See what nice gets you with this fuckstick, Luv?

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Ok honestly, I went to Baltimore about two yrs ago. I thought the town felt dirty and small. It also felt very slumish, note, I stayed a few blocks from Federal Hill. I will give Baltimore credit regarding upscale barbers though, may've gotten my best haircut ever, here -> But as bad as it sounds, I think Kansas City AND Atlanta's food is better. I didn't even like little italy there, that one deli is fair, but I felt like I was going to get jacked after I left the place.

Which hotel did you stay in? A couple blocks from Fed Hill is not Fed Hill. We section ourselves off quite nicely. The cops help with that.

Reaper16
You can get killed in KC really easily, too. I know the places. Hell, I know some people.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Oh, you got me! You are right. I have never been east of the Mississippi River. Although, I am pretty sure I posted about going to FL earlier this year. But the education system in MD probably doesn't teach that FL is east of the river. Just for the record I've been in all but 5 states. AK, HI, NV, MT, and ND. So go eat that weak ass, cole slaw covered, boiled peanut crap that you call BBQ. I will sit back and enjoy real, smoke flavored BBQ from KC.

Oh God; does he eat that Carolina trash?! That shit that makes Texas look like they know what the fuck they're doing?!

n00b:

Get...the fuck...OUT!ROFL

acesn8s
Yeah...no one would associate crabs and oysters with Baltimore...what a moron you are. You make terrible points.Don't need to know about your women.

KyleProBoller
See what nice gets you with this ****stick, Luv?

She's doing better than you are. You are definitely the hands down leader in getting embarrassed for the day.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Which hotel did you stay in? A couple blocks from Fed Hill is not Fed Hill. We section ourselves off quite nicely. The cops help with that.

it was a house. On foot I could've been standing on the peak of the mighty Federal Hill in just five short minutes.

RJ
09-09-2009, 12:17 PM

You have been embarrassing yourself here. Shouldn't you be in school?

I doubt you've ever been to Columbia unless your mom drove you there to go to the mall. In fact, I doubt most of what you've posted today. If you are from Baltimore, I'd say that you're a kid who lives in the suburbs and doesn't know much at all about the city. You should run along and ride your skateboard, the exercise would do you good.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Actually a condo that my EX bitches bitch of a daughter owned, she was going to that shitty college there, and if you wanna go toe-to-toe on ATL vs. Baltimore colleges and compare them, let me know, I'll be here drinking my Gates Sauce out of a straw insulting any and everything Maryland.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:18 PM
it was a house. On foot I could've been standing on the peak of the mighty Federal Hill in just five short minutes.

You can walk from the Harbor to Fed Hill in that time, but they are very different...like I said we section ourselves off. It appears you don't know what you're talking about. The actual hill is just a nice park. The neighborhood of Fed Hill refers to the homes behind it. There's a Ritz Carlton and a bunch of very nice homes there. You would know this if you had actually been there.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:19 PM

I doubt you've ever been to Columbia unless your mom drove you there to go to the mall. In fact, I doubt most of what you've posted today. If you are from Baltimore, I'd say that you're a kid who lives in the suburbs and doesn't know much at all about the city. You should run along and ride your skateboard, the exercise would do you good.

An ass-beating with a vintage Hot Wheel track would do him good.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:19 PM

LOL at the moron whose only defense is a bunch of baseless opinions. Good stuff loser. KC sucks!

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
You can get killed in KC really easily, too. I know the places. Hell, I know some people.Think they can take care of my ex-wife for a six pack?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
You can walk from the Harbor to Fed Hill in that time, but they are very different...like I said we section ourselves off. It appears you don't know what you're talking about. The actual hill is just a nice park. The neighborhood of Fed Hill refers to the homes behind it. There's a Ritz Carlton and a bunch of very nice homes there. You would know this if you had actually been there.

Well it's a good thing you're here to instruct us in all things Baltimore as we truly give two fucks.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:22 PM
You can get killed in KC really easily, too. I know the places. Hell, I know some people.

I agree with that too, FTR, I'm not a big endorser of KC as a town, I mean, it's fine, but, I'm not in love with it, so let's get that out in the clear. But yes, my exwife had a convention there (in kc) and a guy from her company actually got murdered outside of WP. In 1997 my sister was held at gunpoint on the plaza. BTW Reaper, are you sure the show 'The Wire' isn't creating this sudden need to defend Baltimore? lol

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Well it's a good thing you're here to instruct us in all things Baltimore as we truly give two ****s.

Clearly you do since since you're posting about it. Clearly this logic is lost on you since you're a moron.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:24 PM

Um, it's STILL a hill, I've seen it, it's clearly elevated above, say, downtown, from a level standpoint. I know, I've never been there, this was all made up.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Clearly you do since since you're posting about it. Clearly this logic is lost on you since you're a moron.

Okay, let me put this another way then:

Your city fucking sucks, you fucking suck, and I believe I speak for the majority of the posters here when I say that we could give two gerbil-fucks about your GHEY FUCKING CRABCAKES!

RJ
LOL at the moron whose only defense is a bunch of baseless opinions. Good stuff loser. KC sucks!

So then I'd say I'm pretty close to the mark.

Suburban kid, probably Timonium or somewhere nearby. What high school do you go to?

KyleProBoller
Um, it's STILL a hill, I've seen it, it's clearly elevated above, say, downtown, from a level standpoint. I know, I've never been there, this was all made up.

You do realize no one lives on "Federal Hill" right? I would assume so since you talk like you know all about it. You clearly don't and have been exposed as a liar. LOL at you!!!

Reaper16
09-09-2009, 12:27 PM
I agree with that too, FTR, I'm not a big endorser of KC as a town, I mean, it's fine, but, I'm not in love with it, so let's get that out in the clear. But yes, my exwife had a convention there (in kc) and a guy from her company actually got murdered outside of WP. In 1997 my sister was held at gunpoint on the plaza. BTW Reaper, are you sure the show 'The Wire' isn't creating this sudden need to defend Baltimore? lol
I love Kansas City. It has numerous flaws, but there is a certain Kansas City-ness about it that I love. Baltimore has numerous flaws, too, but remains a unique American city. (As far as The Wire goes, that could have been about KC or New Orleans or Cleveland or most any American city. Its specifically set in Bawlmer, but the show is about the American city in general).

As a writer, I find myself writing most often about place. If there is something that I like about a place, I will defend it. And there are likable things about Baltimore.

That said, the poster KyleProBoller is not one of those things.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:27 PM
So then I'd say I'm pretty close to the mark.

Suburban kid, probably Timonium or somewhere nearby. What high school do you go to?

Graduated college from GW years back. Sorry but you're way off here. I know you're jealous of anyone with a degree and gainful employment so feel free to say I'm a liar.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:28 PM
GOD FORBID, we actually win on Sunday, we'll expect you back here, crabcake defender boy.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:29 PM
GOD FORBID, we actually win on Sunday, we'll expect you back here, crabcake defender boy.

I'll be here. This place will be a ghost town on Monday when the Ravens completely embarrass the Chiefs and hurt a few key Chiefs players.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:29 PM
I love Kansas City. It has numerous flaws, but there is a certain Kansas City-ness about it that I love. Baltimore has numerous flaws, too, but remains a unique American city. (As far as The Wire goes, that could have been about KC or New Orleans or Cleveland or most any American city. Its specifically set in Bawlmer, but the show is about the American city in general).

As a writer, I find myself writing most often about place. If there is something that I like about a place, I will defend it. And there are likable things about Baltimore.

That said, the poster KyleProBoller is not one of those things.

I found a tremendous ghey hair stylist there.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:30 PM
I'll be here. This place will be a ghost town on Monday when the Ravens completely embarrass the Chiefs and hurt a few key Chiefs players.

Nah, we all know what we have THIS year, just better hope we don't surprise you all.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:31 PM

So, If KC wins you'll be back on Sunday 09/13 night, right?

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:32 PM
So, If KC wins you'll be back on Sunday 09/13 night, right?

Nah, Monday morning. I have a life and therefore don't post unless I have free time at work.

Reaper16
09-09-2009, 12:32 PM
We expect to lose, because we're not retarded. This will be no ghost town, I assure you. There will be posters breaking down individual performances, there will be .gifs of offensive linemen getting beat by superior Ravens talent, etc. It will be very active.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:33 PM
Nah, Monday morning. I have a life and therefore don't post unless I have free time at work.

I have a life too, but, I also have technology AWAY from work.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:34 PM
I have a life too, but, I also have technology AWAY from work.

So do I, but I also have people to hang out with offline on the weekends. I'm not a shut in like most on this board.

RJ
09-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Graduated college from GW years back. Sorry but you're way off here. I know you're jealous of anyone with a degree and gainful employment so feel free to say I'm a liar.

I'm just basing my thoughts on the way you've presented yourself here today..... like a smart-assed high school kid. You definitely don't come across as someone with a degree or a job. You also don't seem to know much about Baltimore.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:37 PM
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv252/raisedonriots/Screenshot_1.jpg

:cuss:

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:42 PM
I'm just basing my thoughts on the way you've presented yourself here today..... like a smart-assed high school kid. You definitely don't come across as someone with a degree or a job. You also don't seem to know much about Baltimore.

Don't you live there? So, Federal Hill is an elevated GRADUAL hill, I've seen it, WTF was he/she talking about? Though it's not a 'clear' defined hill, it is, still, a hill.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:43 PM
RJ is EASILY the best thing Baltimore has going for it.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:43 PM
:cuss:

There are some of your fellow Chiefs fans that think you're a fool. LOL...no one likes you.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Don't you live there? So, Federal Hill is an elevated GRADUAL hill, I've seen it, WTF was he/she talking about? Though it's not a 'clear' defined hill, it is, still, a hill.

You're looking really ignorant on this topic. You might want to refrain from discussing things in the future that you have no idea about.

RJ
09-09-2009, 12:45 PM

Not any longer, but I did for many years. I was there last week, in fact, for my son's wedding. We had a really great time.

Yes, Federal Hill is a hill. Federal Hill is also a neighborhood.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Not any longer, but I did for many years. I was there last week, in fact, for my son's wedding. We had a really great time.

Yes, Federal Hill is a hill. Federal Hill is also a neighborhood.

Can you honestly say that Federal is not a nice neighborhood???

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 12:49 PM
You're looking really ignorant on this topic. You might want to refrain from discussing things in the future that you have no idea about.

please list any inaccuracies in my original quote. RJ is now here to verify, software sales must be down, huh.
That's why I sell Hardware, it's a 'must' not an 'extra'

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 12:49 PM
I'm just basing my thoughts on the way you've presented yourself here today..... like a smart-assed high school kid. You definitely don't come across as someone with a degree or a job. You also don't seem to know much about Baltimore.I also haven't seen anything that says he knows shit about football.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:51 PM
There are some of your fellow Chiefs fans that think you're a fool. LOL...no one likes you.

Aww, TidyBowler found some buddies. How cute.

luv
09-09-2009, 12:51 PM
I also haven't seen anything that says he knows shit about football.

Trolls don't actually talk football, they use one sided stats to try to make the other team look bad. Period. Unfortunately, the past few years have given this retard a ton of ammo. Is this what the Raiders have felt like for 20 years? Ugh.

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Can you honestly say that Federal is not a nice neighborhood???I can get whores in better neighborhoods.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:52 PM
please list any inaccuracies in my original quote. RJ is now here to verify, software sales must be down, huh.
That's why I sell Hardware, it's a 'must' not an 'extra'

Yeah because hardware runs real well without software. You must be doing really well with all that knowledge. You really couldn't have said a less intelligent thing. Also anyone in the tech industry knows software is the brass ring and only b-salesmen that like to farm for living stay in hardware.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:53 PM
I can get whores in better neighborhoods.

I knew you had no integrity. You are probably some piece of Woodlawn trash.

Frazod
09-09-2009, 12:53 PM

Yeah, sure you did. You're such a vibrant, busy, enchanting person and have such a rich life that you have nothing better to do than spend hours trolling an internet bulletin board and insult people you'll never meet. Right. People like you crack me up.

Your mere presence here says more about you than any lie you can make up. People who are happy, and content, and normal, don't do what you are doing. Quite simply, they have better things to do. You are damaged in some deep, fundamental way that you know and won't admit, but that's okay, because we all know the score here. Could be a shitty marriage, lost job, no respect from co-workers, little dick, I mean, the possibilities are endless. But you know why you're here trying to make yourself feel better at the expense of strangers who can't get to you behind the veil of secrecy the internet provides.

Whether Baltimore wins or loses, it will have no bearing on your life. Do you think Ray Lewis would give a shit that you're talking smack on the internet? Your opinion about football or BBQ or anything doesn't matter here any more than it does in real life.

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah because hardware runs real well without software. You must be doing really well with all that knowledge. You really couldn't have said a less intelligent thing. Also anyone in the tech industry knows software is the brass ring and only b-salesmen that like to farm for living stay in hardware.My friend from Baltimore bought software once but wasn't able to do anything with it beacause he had no hardware. lol

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:56 PM
My friend from Baltimore bought software once but wasn't able to do anything with it beacause he had no hardware. lol

"Crabcake 2.0"?

luv
09-09-2009, 12:56 PM
I thought there was an infraction for trolling.

RJ
09-09-2009, 12:57 PM
Can you honestly say that Federal is not a nice neighborhood???

It's a nice neighborhood and generally safe, as I recall, though you might not want to venture too far out of it if you're on foot. I sometimes went to Cross Street Market on Fridays, then walked around to the various bars. I dated a girl who lived there. That was about 15 years ago. I drove through the area last week, it still looked nice.

Baltimore is an odd city. You can go from safe, quaint and charming to war zone just by walking a couple of blocks. I still like the place but I'll never live there again. FWIW, I probably wouldn't want to live in KC either. I can't swear to that, though. It's been many years since I was last there.

acesn8s
09-09-2009, 12:57 PM
I knew you had no integrity. You are probably some piece of Woodlawn trash.Is Woodlawn another fabulous Baltimore neighborhood?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Is Woodlawn another fabulous Baltimore neighborhood?

ROFL Damn, aces is picking up the torch and running madly!

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 12:59 PM
It's a nice neighborhood and generally safe, as I recall, though you might not want to venture too far out of it if you're on foot. I sometimes went to Cross Street Market on Fridays, then walked around to the various bars. I dated a girl who lived there. That was about 15 years ago. I drove through the area last week, it still looked nice.

Baltimore is an odd city. You can go from safe, quaint and charming to war zone just by walking a couple of blocks. I still like the place but I'll never live there again. FWIW, I probably wouldn't want to live in KC either. I can't swear to that, though. It's been many years since I was last there.

I could buy a mansion in the craphole that is KC for the price of a 2 bedroom condo in Fed Hill.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Yeah because hardware runs real well without software. You must be doing really well with all that knowledge. You really couldn't have said a less intelligent thing. Also anyone in the tech industry knows software is the brass ring and only b-salesmen that like to farm for living stay in hardware.

I make a pretty good living, i'm not complaining. If we're going on reputation and 'he says' 'she says' here, It'd appear i've lapped you a mulitude of times. Most companies already have their software in place/implemented, however, things break all of the time. Keep selling those lil' upgrades, there buddy. I'm sure 'wants' (vs. 'needs') will prevail in this economy. So.... Keep coming back for more, corky, this is a fun but playful lil' workout.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:00 PM
ROFL Damn, aces is picking up the torch and running madly!

Is this your thing? Shouting from the peanut gallery? Your own crew has already said you're a loser. LOL at you!

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
"Crabcake 2.0"?

:deevee:ROFL

L.A. Chieffan
09-09-2009, 01:04 PM
this guys a fake. a fraud. get da face on the sitation

KyleProBoller
I make a pretty good living, i'm not complaining. If we're going on reputation and 'he says' 'she says' here, It'd appear i've lapped you a mulitude of times. Most companies already have their software in place/implemented, however, things break all of the time. Keep selling those lil' upgrades, there buddy. I'm sure 'wants' (vs. 'needs') will prevail in this economy. So.... Keep coming back for more, corky, this is a fun but playful lil' workout.

No tell me about this lucrative hardware sales job you have. I'm actually quite familiar with the industry. I used to interview a lot of sales guys for a large software company in Northern Virginia. We'd cut all the losers who sold hardware based on resume review. Our opinion was they were all farmers who W2'd pathetic sums and had no drive to hunt out new business. We also felt their sales skills were only good enough to sell a tangible value proposition and they lacked the intellect to proproperly convey the value proposition of an enterprise software sale. Let's discuss this in detail.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Is this your thing? Shouting from the peanut gallery? Your own crew has already said you're a loser. LOL at you!

Even I have to take a break now and again from dick-slapping you mercilessly across this board.

RJ
09-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I could buy a mansion in the craphole that is KC for the price of a 2 bedroom condo in Fed Hill.

Yes, I would suppose that housing prices are much more reasonable in the midwest. That's a good thing, if you didn't know. Federal Hill, Canton, Fells Point....they are all way overpriced for what they are. Row houses that were abandoned 20 years ago now sell for hundreds of thousands. Gentrification, I think they call it. But they're still row houses, aren't they?

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
No tell me about this lucrative hardware sales job you have. I'm actually quite familiar with the industry. I used to interview a lot of sales guys for a large software company in Northern Virginia. We'd cut all the losers who sold hardware based on resume review. Our opinion was they were all farmers who W2'd pathetic sums and had no drive to hunt out new business. We also felt their sales skills were only good enough to sell a tangible value proposition and they lacked the intellect to proproperly convey the value proposition of an enterprise software sale. Let's discuss this in detail.

So hardware sales isn't solution-selling? OMG STFU

Federal Hill isn't a hill? Actually, you're right concerning that, it's a bivouac in the middle of the concrete-jungle.

KyleProBoller
Yes, I would suppose that housing prices are much more reasonable in the midwest. That's a good thing, if you didn't know. Federal Hill, Canton, Fells Point....they are all way overpriced for what they are. Row houses that were abandoned 20 years ago now sell for hundreds of thousands. Gentrification, I think they call it. But they're still row houses, aren't they?

Well they are renovated. Some of the row homes are huge in size. Jenna Bush lives a couple blocks from me. Not a bad place.

Sweet Daddy Hate

He's so full of shit. I know people have that lived in KC mansions, and this basement-dwelling, Bill Gates wannabe couldn't afford the fucking lawn care.

I did however find a pic of his super-awesome, sea-faring vessel.

Behold; The Flying Crabcake!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PcBCwx8If3k/R1l6RQIqP5I/AAAAAAAAADk/IHdVtlVM64g/s400/4.jpg

Delano
09-09-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm keeping my eye on this thread.

Keep up the good work, fellas.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:13 PM
So hardware sales isn't solution-selling? OMG STFU

Federal Hill isn't a hill? Actually, you're right concerning that, it's a bivouac in the middle of the concrete-jungle.

It's not a complex solution that requires someone who is able to convey an intangible value proposition. I'm talking about enterprise software not apps. I throw apps salesmen in the same bucket as loser hardware guys. If you have an ounce of self realization you will agree with me here. Hardware sales guys are the b-squad. What specific hardware do you sell? I'm going to LMAO if you say servers.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=Raised On Riots;6049478]

Ah yet more "wit" from the board's resident moron. Good stuff. I'd wager you've never been to Baltimore and are talking out of your rear right now. Have you been here?

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 01:17 PM
It's not a complex solution that requires some who is able to convey an intangible value proposition. I'm talking about enterprise software not apps. I throw apps salesmen in the same bucket as loser hardware guys. If you have an ounce of self realization you will agree with me here. Hardware sales guys are the b-squad. What specific hardware do you sell? I'm going to LMAO if you say servers.

Get me a link on the web where it indicates hardware salesmen are known to be the 'B-squad' It's so know in the industry it just HAS to be on the web, right?

Delano
09-09-2009, 01:17 PM
[quote=Raised On Riots;6049478]

Ah yet more "wit" from the board's resident moron. Good stuff. I'd wager you've never been to Baltimore and are talking out of your rear right now. Have you been here?

Expert work on the quote function.

Does your workplace use a dynamic IP or will this be easy when a mod delivers your address to the CP detectives?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 01:18 PM
[quote=Raised On Riots;6049478]

I've been up the seaboard from Norfolk to Narragansett. Can't say I stopped in "Crackawhore", Maryland to enjoy your world famous crapcakes though.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:19 PM
[quote=KyleProBoller;6049499]

I've been up the seaboard from Norfolk to Narragansett. Can't say I stopped in "Crackawhore", Maryland to enjoy your world famous crapcakes though.

So you admit you are speaking ignorantly on the subject? OWNED! You are such a moron.

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 01:20 PM
I've got him distracted, quick! someone take his crabcakes!

Simply Red
09-09-2009, 01:21 PM
[QUOTE=Raised On Riots;6049515]

So you admit you are speaking ignorantly on the subject? OWNED! You are such a moron.

hey software/crabcake king, don't you know how to quote someone? It's that button that say's 'QUOTE'ROFLROFL

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:22 PM
I've got him distracted, quick! someone take his crabcakes!

You've got no response. You know I know what I'm talking about here and you've got nothing you can say. Enjoy selling your servers loser. It's about as complex as selling paper for Dunder Mifflin.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-09-2009, 01:23 PM
[quote=Raised On Riots;6049515]

Well the subject, as well as your home town, is about as exciting as watching flies fuck.

KyleProBoller
09-09-2009, 01:25 PM
[quote=KyleProBoller;6049523]

Well the subject, as well as your home town, is about as exciting as watching flies ****.

That's right change the subject. How many times are you going to have me slap you around today?