PDA

View Full Version : Football NFL RedZone

Titty Meat
09-10-2009, 01:00 PM
What is this shit? Last year during the games on NFL Network they would show all the scores are they not doing it this year? I see they have this NFL Redzone channel but it looks like only Comcast and Dishnetwork has it.

Demonpenz
09-10-2009, 01:01 PM
they are going to show highlights at the end of the game based on the highlights

Red Dawg
09-10-2009, 01:21 PM
When a team is in the red zone it jumps to that game. Just like on NFL real time on the NFL network. This is live though not recorded.

Dallas Chief
09-10-2009, 01:25 PM
What is this shit? Last year during the games on NFL Network they would show all the scores are they not doing it this year? I see they have this NFL Redzone channel but it looks like only Comcast and Dishnetwork has it.

Verizon FIOS has it but you have to pay extra for it. Not sure how much it is though.

Buck
09-10-2009, 01:26 PM
http://tinyurl.com/mrmxtj

BigVE
10-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Figured I would bump this. NFL Redzone is free today for Dish Network subscribers....I like it. In fact I like it enough that I will probably go ahead and get it. Live or close to live updates constantly, NO COMMERCIALS WHATSOEVER, if there are no real scoring highlights they will have live look-ins at anyones game that is inside the 20yd. line. Cool I think.

Deberg_1990
10-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I have UVerse and its a free preview of it today. Loving it!!!

Who needs Sunday Ticket??

BigVE
10-04-2009, 01:14 PM
I have UVerse and its a free preview of it today. Loving it!!!

Who needs Sunday Ticket??

Exactly...it's like fast forwarding to all the good parts of the game but instead they are pretty much LIVE highlights. Very cool idea...I didn't really think it would be all that but after seeing it I want it. ;)

Deberg_1990
10-04-2009, 01:20 PM
Exactly...it's like fast forwarding to all the good parts of the game but instead they are pretty much LIVE highlights. Very cool idea...I didn't really think it would be all that but after seeing it I want it. ;)

Yep. Id actually be pretty pissed off if i shelled out for Sunday Ticket. This is alot cheaper.

I think its only $5 on AT&T, and thats with 3 or 4 more HD channels.

Uncle_Ted
10-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Free today, so I checked it out. Don't care for it at all. I'd rather watch the ebb and flow of an actual game that just jump around to the red-zone/scoring plays.

BigVE
10-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Free today, so I checked it out. Don't care for it at all. I'd rather watch the ebb and flow of an actual game that just jump around to the red-zone/scoring plays.

Hmm, for me that's how I feel about a KC game but otherwise I could really care less about the other teams in the league ebb and flow.

rageeumr
10-04-2009, 02:46 PM
I just ordered it for Uverse. I liked that Palladia channel anyway (which is in the same package), so I think it's a pretty decent value for $5.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Bump.....ive had this for the past few weeks and love it!!

Id be pissed if i was paying for Sunday Ticket. This thing only costs me $5 a month/plus 5 other HD channels.

Best deal eva!!!

Skip Towne
11-01-2009, 02:37 PM
If it only shows the red zone plays the Chiefs will rarely be on.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2009, 02:43 PM
If it only shows the red zone plays the Chiefs will rarely be on.

It does mostly, but they also show plays between the 20's as well. There are times duing 4 or 5 live games where no teams are in the red zone.

DaFace
11-01-2009, 02:46 PM
Bump.....ive had this for the past few weeks and love it!!

Id be pissed if i was paying for Sunday Ticket. This thing only costs me $5 a month/plus 5 other HD channels.

Best deal eva!!!

I've got the Ticket, and the Red Zone channel wouldn't do it for me. I like to find a good game and watch it all the way through. Not to mention that I primarily have it to watch Chiefs games, and I wouldn't enjoy just watching little clips of the game.

Deberg_1990
11-01-2009, 03:06 PM
I've got the Ticket, and the Red Zone channel wouldn't do it for me. I like to find a good game and watch it all the way through. Not to mention that I primarily have it to watch Chiefs games, and I wouldn't enjoy just watching little clips of the game.

Understood. I'm a natural channel flipper, so its great for me.
Posted via Mobile Device