PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs To: Ravens Fans

Molitoth
09-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Why are your panties in a bundle? Does Chiefsplanet have people over on your purple forums causing a riot? I don't understand why you are over here rubbing in our face that our team sucks. Really? no fucking shit? We've been living with it since 1993.... trust us, WE KNOW. :D

I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I suppose you are here for therepy. I mean, years of getting the mushroom-tip across the forehead from Steelers fans HAS to have you angry, right?

:popcorn:

Gonzo
09-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Why are your panties in a bundle? Does Chiefsplanet have people over on your purple forums causing a riot? I don't understand why you are over here rubbing in our face that our team sucks. Really? no fucking shit? We've been living with it since 1993.... trust us, WE KNOW. :D

I'm just taking a wild guess here, but I suppose you are here for therepy. I mean, years of getting the mushroom-tip across the forehead from Steelers fans HAS to have you angry, right?

:popcorn:

Their still pissed about Grbac I'm sure.

Iowanian
09-10-2009, 01:33 PM
kyleBloPoler is upset that he's sucked down more balls since '81 than Ms Packman.

keg in kc
09-10-2009, 01:36 PM
Got to do something between muggings.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-10-2009, 01:52 PM

And pulls on the glass dick.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-10-2009, 01:56 PM
People in Baltimore have been bitter since 1983.

Sofa King
09-10-2009, 01:56 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/si_online/covers/images/2001/0205_large.jpg

LaChapelle
09-10-2009, 02:38 PM
There where fans of a team a few years back. Who attacked Chiefs boards with a vengeance. They had just been to the play offs the season before. They got massacred and flat out embarressed in Arrowhead opening day. Sadly the coach of that Jets team became the KC HC the following year.

DeepPurple
09-10-2009, 02:42 PM
I've been coming on this board for about 9 years, I find it's unique over most boards in the fact that 'off topic' is not automatically run off and it's seems to be a cool place to hang out. I don't post much, mostly just on music or movies when I do, but if any Ravens fans have been acting stupid then I apologize on their behalf, carry on.

ModSocks
09-10-2009, 03:14 PM
Im watching the game on sunday with a Ravens fan. I almost didn't invite him. Now that i think about it, i shouldn't have.

DaFace
09-10-2009, 03:39 PM
I've been coming on this board for about 9 years, I find it's unique over most boards in the fact that 'off topic' is not automatically run off and it's seems to be a cool place to hang out. I don't post much, mostly just on music or movies when I do, but if any Ravens fans have been acting stupid then I apologize on their behalf, carry on.

Unless I've missed something, it's just one user who's been acting like an ass. The thread is a bit too broad IMO. Other than the fact that we play them tomorrow, I don't have any strong hatred toward the Ravens.

MikeMaslowski
09-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Unless I've missed something, it's just one user who's been acting like an ass. The thread is a bit too broad IMO. Other than the fact that we play them tomorrow, I don't have any strong hatred toward the Ravens.

Did I miss something?

chiefbowe82
09-10-2009, 03:56 PM

daface playin with the time machine again

Simply Red
09-10-2009, 04:06 PM

dat

DaFace
09-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Did I miss something?

daface playin with the time machine again

Sorry. Must've gotten a little excited there. :doh!:

R&GHomer
09-10-2009, 04:56 PM
There where fans of a team a few years back. Who attacked Chiefs boards with a vengeance. They had just been to the play offs the season before. They got massacred and flat out embarressed in Arrowhead opening day. Sadly the coach of that Jets team became the KC HC the following year.

You know what? I think that jack off should be thrown into the same category as the kicker that must not be named. Make it a banable offense.

KCUnited
09-10-2009, 04:59 PM
You know what? I think that jack off should be thrown into the same category as the kicker that must not be named. Make it a banable offense.
At least an emoticon of a guy getting pissed on.