PDA

View Full Version : Football DA Dismisses Charges Against Merriman

Buck
09-11-2009, 05:10 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gNoDE61GBmeDo0ljKVtSbrD9jNqAD9ALDALO0

DA dismisses case against Merriman

By BERNIE WILSON (AP) – 13 minutes ago

SAN DIEGO — District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis has dismissed reality TV star Tila Tequila's accusations that San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman choked her and threw her to the ground early Sunday.

Dumanis announced Friday afternoon there is insufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Merriman committed a crime. Tequila had signed a citizen's arrest warrant charging Merriman with battery and false imprisonment, both felonies.

"This case is now closed," Dumanis said in a statement.

Copyright © 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Shocking.

:rolleyes:

KCChiefsMan
09-11-2009, 05:14 PM
I bet that chick just wanted attention to get back into the spotlight

Buck
09-11-2009, 05:14 PM
So can any charges be brought upon Tila for falsely signing a citizen's arrest warrant?

MikeMaslowski
09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
I couldn't imagine that a nice young upstanding citizen like Tila Tequila would lie.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk289/Nicole_Binoo/dimepiece.jpg

BWillie
09-11-2009, 05:18 PM
So can any charges be brought upon Tila for falsely signing a citizen's arrest warrant?

Doubtful. They probably don't have enough information either way to prosecute. Lack of witnesses - physical evidence - etc

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2009, 05:20 PM
I couldn't imagine that a nice young upstanding citizen like Tila Tequila would lie.

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk289/Nicole_Binoo/dimepiece.jpg

She's a double-bagger, butterface.

MikeMaslowski
09-11-2009, 05:23 PM

I have had sex with much, much uglier women. I'm not proud of it, but I got mine.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-11-2009, 05:24 PM
I'd never seen this broad. I'd heard she was ugly, but Jesus. It's obvious that Merriman is guilty now. She's the kind of bitch you couldn't fuck unless you blackened her eye or bloodied her lip first.

Buck
09-11-2009, 05:26 PM
I'd never seen this broad. I'd heard she was ugly, but Jesus. It's obvious that Merriman is guilty now. She's the kind of bitch you couldn't fuck unless you blackened her eye or bloodied her lip first.

I'm pretty sure the reason she got pissed off was because he wasn't fucking her, he fucked 2 other chicks instead.

kcxiv
09-11-2009, 05:27 PM
I'd never seen this broad. I'd heard she was ugly, but Jesus. It's obvious that Merriman is guilty now. She's the kind of bitch you couldn't **** unless you blackened her eye or bloodied her lip first.

Well, they go to the clubs and get drunk and you know beer goggles. Oh well, this bitch just wanted some more fame. Her shit is dismissed.

Huffman83
09-11-2009, 05:27 PM

PSHHHHH you were looking at her face....ghey...

sedated
09-11-2009, 05:30 PM
that ho is a nasty dumb twat.

Huffman83
09-11-2009, 05:32 PM
that ho is a nasty dumb twat.

I take it you've earned your yellow wings and wouldn't hit it!?!? EHH!???!??

BigVE
09-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Life lesson number 123 for Merriman: dont hang out with people dumber than you.
Then again, thats probably not too easy for him.

philfree
09-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Seems like she thought they had some kind of thing going and when Merriman decided to do the group thing she got pissed. I can see it all clearly. "You SOB I was here for you and you wanted those HOs?" Off come the clothes "F U, not! See this? Take a good look 'cause you ain't ever gonna get to touch it! I'm outta here!" Or maybe she was pissed that he stole her girl. More power to him but if that's the way he's gonna treat women trouble will find him.

PhilFree:arrow:

Quiet Storm
09-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Has she posted 35 new Tweets on her twitter yet?

I do agree that this has made Merriman look dumb.

T-post Tom
09-11-2009, 05:45 PM
NSFW
http://www.the-feeding-tube.com/item/2008/02/tila-tequila-nude-pictures

Huffman83
09-11-2009, 05:46 PM
NSFW

Anything posted where we can see her kidneys?

T-post Tom
09-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Anything posted where we can see her kidneys?

Sure: http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2006/07/20/human_kidneys_for_sale/

ziggysocki
09-11-2009, 05:52 PM
As much as I hate this dumb bastard, he probably is completely innocent.

Huffman83
09-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Sure: http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2006/07/20/human_kidneys_for_sale/

tease..

Gadzooks
09-11-2009, 05:55 PM
I kinda feel bad for Merriman. He can't shake the tainted supplements thing (steroids, yeah right:rolleyes:),and now he's got this "girl beater" thing over his head (tequila's not some sort of freak :rolleyes:).
On top of everything the guy grew up moving from house to house because of fires and he's never been able to shake the fire bug thing (yeah like he's an arsonist:rolleyes:).

sedated
09-11-2009, 05:56 PM
NSFW

those nipples look misplaced. I never thought t!tties that small would be fake.

I honestly can't comprehend why that chick is (sorta) famous

BWillie
09-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Has she posted 35 new Tweets on her twitter yet?

I do agree that this has made Merriman look dumb.

I think it makes him look better.

Gadzooks
09-11-2009, 06:02 PM

How do you figure? he's still "roidman" and an arsonist...

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-11-2009, 06:04 PM
"Make sure you only fuck the ones that cough"

Quiet Storm
09-11-2009, 06:07 PM

I gotta agree to that.

Was the threesome story suppose to be her big revelation?

T-post Tom
09-11-2009, 06:09 PM
those nipples look misplaced. I never thought t!tties that small would be fake.

I honestly can't comprehend why that chick is (sorta) famous

banging b-list celebs equates to being on the d-list? man, i'm confused too. anyone got an Entourage dvd I can borrow? Here's a list of her exs:

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/tila-nguyen.htm

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-11-2009, 06:12 PM
What I've never understood about athletes--You can get any kind of sane, hot as balls tail that you want, why would you seek out pseudo celebrities or strippers? It's like being offered a Ruth's Chris steak for free and deciding that you'd rather let everyone know that you're eating the three day old Salisbury steak with mold gravy.

Mecca
09-11-2009, 06:13 PM
You know what I find humerous...he's a FA after the year if he signed with the Chiefs the filter he has and all the hate for him would immediately disappear.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-11-2009, 06:16 PM
You know what I find humerous...he's a FA after the year if he signed with the Chiefs the filter he has and all the hate for him would immediately disappear.

It'd be Cassel <sup>1000000</sup>

Gadzooks
09-11-2009, 06:19 PM
It'd be Cassel <sup>1000000</sup>
That's not possible. This board went ape shit over Cassel.

Quiet Storm
09-11-2009, 06:20 PM

I think he will be tagged but if he went anywhere in the AFC West...whoa.

If anything, it pains me to say, Synder in DC will probably cough up Haynesworth type money again and get him to sign. Merriman's area as well.

KCUnited
09-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Jesus christ, he's a good player for a division rival, of course people are going to blow shit up and make more out of it than there is. Fans, its ok to be one.

Mecca
09-11-2009, 06:21 PM
I don't think San Diego is keeping him...they drafted a guy who plays his position, they gave Rivers his deal, numerous other contracts are expiring.

It looks to me like Merriman is the "name" they aren't going to keep.

jAZ
09-11-2009, 06:22 PM
My fantasy team says hooray!

Miles
09-11-2009, 06:24 PM
I don't think San Diego is keeping him...they drafted a guy who plays his position, they gave Rivers his deal, numerous other contracts are expiring.

It looks to me like Merriman is the "name" they aren't going to keep.

How the team had no problem with Merriman trying to play last year with his wrecked kneed seemed to indicate they don't intend to keep him around long term.

sd4chiefs
09-11-2009, 06:24 PM

I hope he ends up signing with the Raiders so that I can hate him even more than I do now.

Gadzooks
09-11-2009, 06:25 PM
I think he will be tagged but if he went anywhere in the AFC West...whoa.

If anything, it pains me to say, Synder in DC will probably cough up Haynesworth type money again and get him to sign. Merriman's area as well.

Snyder’s been under the radar lately... That seems like a perfect fit... Too bad he'll have to compensate. Depending on the CBA, the Chargers could tag him 2 years in a row (as far as I understand).

Mecca
09-11-2009, 06:27 PM
I don't the Chiefs need a rusher and have money to speed.

Quiet Storm
09-11-2009, 06:29 PM
How the team had no problem with Merriman trying to play last year with his wrecked kneed seemed to indicate they don't intend to keep him around long term.

Chargers FO had team doctors evaluate his knee and they told Merriman to get surgery 5-6 months before last season started. Another reason why AJ is pissed with him and why I could see him not getting resigned.

However, I could see AJ tagging him and trying to trade him. Not all Charger FAs are Unrestricted next year.

We shall see.

Buck
09-11-2009, 06:30 PM
OMGOMGOMG

I'm officially leaving work for the Weekend.

All I have is football on my mind.

YAY!

CaliforniaChief
09-11-2009, 06:30 PM

This is correct. I remember going to Dodger games against the Giants where self-righteous Dodger fans were cursing out Barry Bonds for being such a roider. Now they gladly sit in "Mannywood" and embrace him, talking about second chances and how he's "misunderstood." It's the same kind of double-standard that applies when the person who's so awful is on our side instead of the other one.

Mecca
09-11-2009, 06:31 PM
The Chargers have numerous key guys with contracts coming up.

Miles
09-11-2009, 06:33 PM
This is correct. I remember going to Dodger games against the Giants where self-righteous Dodger fans were cursing out Barry Bonds for being such a roider. Now they gladly sit in "Mannywood" and embrace him, talking about second chances and how he's "misunderstood." It's the same kind of double-standard that applies when the person who's so awful is on our side instead of the other one.

Bonds is a little different since he is so unlikeable off the field.

Mecca
09-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Personally I'd love to have him on the Chiefs so I'm not complaining about that happening.

CaliforniaChief
09-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Bonds is a little different since he is so unlikeable off the field.

They weren't bitching because he was a jerk. They were bitching because he was a roider.

Quiet Storm
09-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Snyder’s been under the radar lately... That seems like a perfect fit... Too bad he'll have to compensate. Depending on the CBA, the Chargers could tag him 2 years in a row (as far as I understand).

yeah, all depends on the CBA. But I dont see AJ letting someone like Merriman walk like he did with the Burner and get nothing but a comp pick. Merriman will be tagged and be back another year, tag and traded, or if he is not back to form, allowed to walk.

After this year: Chambers, McNeil, Jackson, Sproles, Merriman
Next: Cromartie, Gates

Got to get Gates, McNeil, and then not too concerned. Again, as long as Merriman is tagged.

RiversRunRed
09-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Personally I'd love to have him on the Chiefs so I'm not complaining about that happening.

This

Thig Lyfe
09-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Yeah but remember when Merriman intentionally tried to paralyze Priest Holmes???

Gadzooks
09-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Yeah but remember when Merriman intentionally tried to paralyze Priest Holmes???

"Intentionally"? Just cause he did it doesn't make it intentional.
Just cause he said he'd do it doesn't make it intentional either.

Easy 6
09-11-2009, 09:09 PM
They're both full of shit IMO.

She's a tried & true moran, while he's living like Hugh Hefner & Paul Stanley's lovechild circa '76.

He's a big star who's living the life, cant fault him for something i'd do...but i have to ask myself "is he ready to play football carrying on like this?', its easy to believe a lot of drunken drama going on at his McMansion, hopefully it affects his focus this year.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2009, 09:33 PM
They're both full of shit IMO.

She's a tried & true moran, while he's living like Hugh Hefner & Paul Stanley's lovechild circa '76.

He's a big star who's living the life, cant fault him for something i'd do...but i have to ask myself "is he ready to play football carrying on like this?', its easy to believe a lot of drunken drama going on at his McMansion, hopefully it affects his focus this year.

I think you underestimate the incredible athletic ability these guys are born with.

Back in the early 90's, I saw Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith (especially DT) at strip clubs regularly. Like all the time. They could drink all night, wake up, kick ass on the football field and be back down in Westport by 10pm.

I think Merriman will be just fine on the field. Hell, Big Ben is going through a rape case it certainly didn't affect him last night, did it?

Simply Red
09-11-2009, 09:39 PM
i'd find a girl that'd essentially keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2009, 09:40 PM
i'd find a girl that'd essentially keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.

You're lyin'.

You'd have such massive orgies at your house that the cops would be called night after night, only to join in the fun.

:p

philfree
09-11-2009, 09:41 PM
i'd find a girl that'd essentially keep her dumb ****ing mouth shut.

LOL....Good luck with that.

Easy 6
09-11-2009, 09:44 PM
I think you underestimate the incredible athletic ability these guys are born with.

Back in the early 90's, I saw Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith (especially DT) at strip clubs regularly. Like all the time. They could drink all night, wake up, kick ass on the football field and be back down in Westport by 10pm.

I think Merriman will be just fine on the field. Hell, Big Ben is going through a rape case it certainly didn't affect him last night, did it?

Your right, its nothing new in the NFL...back to ancient Art Donovan days, through Hornung to Alzado & now.

I'm just angling for any petty edge i can dream up.:kc:

philfree
09-11-2009, 09:55 PM

Just like your avg working man. Just get up and do it again! Come rain, shine or bloodshot eyes....

KCChiefsMan
09-11-2009, 10:04 PM

not if you have a thing for asians, like I do. I would tap that all night and brag about it

HemiEd
09-11-2009, 10:13 PM

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk289/Nicole_Binoo/dimepiece.jpgWhoever stuffed those things, made no attempt to make them look real. Yek.

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
not if you have a thing for asians, like I do. I would tap that all night and brag about it

My wife is Asian.

And I still think Tila is a butterface.

:p

DaneMcCloud
09-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Whoever stuffed those things, made no attempt to make them look real. Yek.

Right on, HemiEd.

:thumb:

And that hair? Phony, phony, phony.