the Talking Can
09-13-2009, 02:22 PM
hey, gay sex is cool

wild1
09-13-2009, 02:23 PM
who cares

FD
09-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Were you watching the game? He did not look phenomenal at all.

KCChiefsMan
09-13-2009, 02:26 PM
you can also say I was right, I've said he has "it" and whatever "it" is, he's got it

Mecca
He played well for a guy making his first start he had one really bad throw but aside from that it's a very productive first career day.

JuicesFlowing
I don't love the Jets. I don't care about Mark Sanchez. Thank you.

Dayze
09-13-2009, 02:29 PM
who cares

because we drafted a DE at #3 instead of Sanchez.

just sayin.

tonyetony
09-13-2009, 02:29 PM
of course he did. Any other NFL players you want to tell us about or are you just sucking off Sanchez today?

ArrowheadHawk
09-13-2009, 02:30 PM
So what he would have looked like shit in a KC uni today. Thats just the way it goes. Just worry about our own players and stop caring about what ifs.

tonyetony
09-13-2009, 02:30 PM
He would have sucked behind our O-line so who gives a fuck if we should have drafted him.

WilliamTheIrish
09-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Maybe this thread can be retitled *****"The Official Mark Sanchez Thread"***** and the usual suspects can watch his career and tell us all about it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2009, 02:31 PM
WHY IS THIS FUCKING THREAD HERE??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I SAY!!!

Adjusted for reality purposes.

Deberg_1990
09-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Who needs Sanchez. Croyle had a 116 QB rating today.

chiefzilla1501

just sayin.

That's inaccurate. We drafted a DE at #3 and traded for a veteran QB who hasn't played yet instead of taking Sanchez.

Sweet Daddy Hate
272 Yards.

wild1

just sayin.

again... who cares

Basileus777
09-13-2009, 02:33 PM
That's an exaggeration. He made some nice passes, but he definitely looked like a rookie. He had at least 3 interceptions dropped. The boxscore is very misleading.

Pablo
09-13-2009, 02:35 PM
How about that Matt Ryan?

Sure is a swell young QB. Anybody got a Brady Quinn update???

Since, you know...I wanna know all about him.

KCDC
09-13-2009, 02:35 PM
That's an exaggeration. He made some nice passes, but he definitely looked like a rookie. He had at least 3 interceptions dropped. The boxscore is very misleading.

Just as the box score and QB rating of Croyle will make him look good.

Dayze
09-13-2009, 02:36 PM
That's inaccurate. We drafted a DE at #3 and traded for a veteran QB who hasn't played yet instead of taking Sanchez.

yeah, true. I wasn't an advocate of taking Sanchez etc b/c we traded to Cassel. etc.

had we not traded for Cassel, I would've wanted Sanchez.

DeezNutz
09-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Sanchez will always be a story for Chiefs fans.

Not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

Dayze
09-13-2009, 02:37 PM
again... who cares

i don't, personally.

Just saying there are those who 'would' care for that reason etc.

milkman
Matt Cassel is our QB.

That's who I'm concerned with.

I want him healthy.

I want him to play well.

I want him to be the leader of this team for years to come.

Did I want to draft Sanchez?

You damn right I did.

But he's a Jet, and I'm a Chief fan, so at the end of the day, the Chiefs QB is the only one I give a rat's ass about.

Just fucking move on and get the fuck over it.

Sweet Daddy Hate

Nothin' on Brady, Ryan rocked the Hizzle though.

Mecca
09-13-2009, 02:38 PM

There was a Matt Ryan thread on here at the beginning of last year.

wild1
09-13-2009, 02:39 PM
We could have had Roddy White instead of Derrick Johnson, where are the Roddy White threads

doomy3
Adjusted for reality purposes.

Hey, douche:

I said he had a nice game. I also gave him props in OUR game thread when someone decided to post about him for some reason. I said he had a very good game. What the fuck do you want, clown?

Pablo
There was a Matt Ryan thread on here at the beginning of last year.Good. I'll be sure to start one every week so we can all stay up to date on the QB of another team. Because it's necessary.

STOP MAKING THESE ****ING THREADS YOU GODDAMN MORANS.

Marcellus
09-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Matt Cassel is our QB.

I want him healthy.

I want him to play well.

You damn right I did.

But he's a Jet, and I'm a Chief fan, so at the end of the day, the Chiefs QB is the only one I give a rat's ass about.

Just fucking move on and get the fuck over it.

QFT. WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT SANCHEZ DOES NOW? DOES HE PLAY FOR KC?

Bwana
09-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Who gives a fuck.

Move it to a jets board. If this is about about impressing Mecca, go grab a six pack and a set of knee pads and make a road trip.

WilliamTheIrish
09-13-2009, 02:41 PM
We could have had Roddy White instead of Derrick Johnson, where are the Roddy White threads

It's in the" Should The Chiefs Have Drafted Aaron Rogers Instead Of Derrick Johnson" thread.

Jerm
09-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Where's the "Adrian Peterson had a phenomenal game" thread???
Posted via Mobile Device

Captain Obvious
09-13-2009, 02:43 PM
I watched the Chiefs game and didn't see a single snap of his. So just looking at the box score I'm going to form my opinion and say he is the next Joe Montana. He totally looked like a veteran out there on ever snap. Did you see the throw he made on 3rd down? Oh, it was perfect. Work on the run game and get him some better pass protection. I'm willing to bet he dodged several near sacks. So good job to him there as he was scrambling all day, I guess.

Awesome. Just an awesome game.

Pablo
09-13-2009, 02:43 PM
We need to create a Perma-Douche sub forum and everyone can post their threads sucking off opposing teams' players there. It'll be sweet.

Captain Obvious
09-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Drew Brees had better numbers. He's too short to play QB.

-King-
09-13-2009, 02:44 PM
We had 5 chances to draft Tom Brady and didnt. SMH!

doomy3
09-13-2009, 02:45 PM
We need to create a Perma-Douche sub forum and everyone can post their threads sucking off opposing teams' players there. It'll be sweet.

RoR should be the moderator of any douche forum. He is king douche.

Mecca
09-13-2009, 02:46 PM

You do realize that a good majority of people watch more than just the Chiefs right?

doomy3
09-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Drew Brees had better numbers. He's too short to play QB.

AND he played his college ball in the spread. We want no part of him.

doomy3
09-13-2009, 02:47 PM
You do realize that a good majority of people watch more than just the Chiefs right?

Don't worry, you could be a member in the Perma-Douche forum.

Pablo
09-13-2009, 02:49 PM
You do realize that a good majority of people watch more than just the Chiefs right?Yeah, I'm watching the NYG/Skins game right fucking now. I'm not gonna start a thread about Eli Manning though.

Because I'm not a douche.

Captain Obvious
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Anybody else that didn't watch the Jets game and want to comment on how well Sanchez played?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
RoR should be the moderator of any douche forum. He is king douche.

And you'd be hanging out there 24/7 sporting your butt-hurt clownshoes.

"Nice game"? You would have had an absolute fucking spazz-fit had I been the creator of this thread; you don't fool me for one fucking minute, little man.

Get a fucking life or fuck off; I could really care less which one you choose.

doomy3
09-13-2009, 03:01 PM

"Nice game"? You would have had an absolute ****ing spazz-fit had I been the creator of this thread; you don't fool me for one ****ing minute, little man.

Get a ****ing life or **** off; I could really care less which one you choose.

I think it's funny that you think I don't like you because of Mark Sanchez. I don't like you because you are the most annoying, douchiest, obnoxious windowlicker to ever grace the interwebs.

I don't give a shit about Mark Sanchez, and will continue to give him props when he deserves them. I also won't be beating my chest when he struggles, because he will. Every young QB has struggles.

You however, are completely worthless on every level.

doomy3
09-13-2009, 03:02 PM

"Nice game"? You would have had an absolute ****ing spazz-fit had I been the creator of this thread; you don't fool me for one ****ing minute, little man.

Get a ****ing life or **** off; I could really care less which one you choose.

And these words are funny, seeing as how my only contribution as related to Mark Sanchez today was to defend the INT he threw in the game thread and say he was having a hell of a game, and INTs happen, and to say he had a nice game.

You're the fucking douche that started this shit out of the fucking blue.

Mecca
09-13-2009, 03:03 PM
I don't think I've ever started a Sanchez thread so don't look at me.

Just Passin' By
I watched the game. Sanchez will get blown by the media, but he did not play particularly well, nor did he play poorly. What he did do was move well in the pocket. His throws left a lot to be desired, and Houston missed multiple easy picks, including a pick 6. He wasn't horrible, and I'm sure the Jets are encouraged by a lot of what they saw, but he definitely looked like a first-time starter.

As an aside, that Houston team was very, very soft, Jenkins destroyed the interior of the offensive line, and the Jets offensive line looked better than I thought it would against that defensive pass rush. It was a great first game of the season for the Jets.

Pablo
I don't think I've ever started a Sanchez thread so don't look at me.I wasn't directing any of that at you.

Marcellus
09-13-2009, 03:05 PM

Take it somewhere else unless they are a division rival or an upcoming team on the schedule.

this isn't The Entire NFL Planet.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-13-2009, 03:12 PM
And these words are funny, seeing as how my only contribution as related to Mark Sanchez today was to defend the INT he threw in the game thread and say he was having a hell of a game, and INTs happen, and to say he had a nice game.

You're the fucking douche that started this shit out of the fucking blue.

I knew it was a huge mistake to take you off of ignore. I won't be making that mistake again.

So I'll just see you at the end of the season to help you pack your bags.
Motherfucker.

WilliamTheIrish
09-13-2009, 03:22 PM
Edit the title.. I want to follow this thread all season.

T-post Tom
09-13-2009, 03:23 PM
I watched the game. Sanchez will get blown by the media, but he did not play particularly well, nor did he play poorly. What he did do was move well in the pocket. His throws left a lot to be desired, and Houston missed multiple easy picks, including a pick 6. He wasn't horrible, and I'm sure the Jets are encouraged by a lot of what they saw, but he definitely looked like a first-time starter.

As an aside, that Houston team was very, very soft, Jenkins destroyed the interior of the offensive line, and the Jets offensive line looked better than I thought it would against that defensive pass rush. It was a great first game of the season for the Jets.

This.

beach tribe
09-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Won't you suck Mecca's cock pillowbiter.
He's a USC fan what do you expect him to say?

No offense mecca. This not a knock at you.

beach tribe
09-13-2009, 03:28 PM
So what he would have looked like shit in a KC uni today. Thats just the way it goes. Just worry about our own players and stop caring about what ifs.

THIS.

beach tribe
09-13-2009, 03:29 PM
Matt Cassel is our QB.

I want him healthy.

I want him to play well.

You damn right I did.

Just ****ing move on and get the **** over it.

This

Muther fuqing this. TY MM.

Pioli Zombie
09-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Phenomenal? Um. Okay, Mr Hyperbole.
Posted via Mobile Device