PDA

View Full Version : Football What ever happened to Rhonda Moss? What about Billy Bob Maas?

tooge
09-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Is she "afentra" from 96.5 the buzz? Sort of sounds the same. She just went away, and for the better.
As far as Bill Maas, I guess he is gonna be back on the radio. I still think he could have been a great replacement for madden on MNF if he didn't screw it all up.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2009, 03:04 PM
She was fired last October. I have no idea where she is now.

tooge
09-14-2009, 03:10 PM

Was that at the same time as the two douchebags on 610? Neal and Bob?

BigRedChief
09-14-2009, 03:47 PM
Not really. She was downsized along with about 5 other on the air personalities and replaced with cheaper interns and wanna be's. Billy Bob has just been sobering up.

LaChapelle
09-14-2009, 04:03 PM
She was from Detriot, or at least went back there alot. Maybe she's Gun's concubine.

Mojo Jojo
09-14-2009, 04:06 PM
She was from Detriot, or at least went back there alot. Maybe she's Gun's concubine.

Maas is on 610 one or two times a week during the afternoon as a "NFL Insider".

I guess it pays the bar tabs.

old_geezer
09-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Not really. She was downsized along with about 5 other on the air personalities and replaced with cheaper interns and wanna be's. Billy Bob has just been sobering up.

I'll believe that when I see it. (Please, no pictures :grovel: )

KCUnited
09-14-2009, 04:30 PM
Bill Maas was just on 610 and gave some good insight into the DLine.

chiefsfaninwa
09-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Sat with Bill Maas last Friday at the Blue Springs vs Rockhurst game... He was very pleasant and sat with us common folk. I haven't seen him for over 10 years, was actully funny to hang out with him.

GoHuge
09-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Bill Maas was just on 610 and gave some good insight into the DLine.He could also give some good insight on how to get a 27 year-old hottie that has the hookup on some fire ass cocaine and Ecstasy. Apparently in large amounts to! Throw in a gun and party :clap:!!!!

Those stories would be much more entertaining than the back when Chiefs nuggets he throws out.

In all honesty I love Bill. He use to come to our place when I was like 14-17 every year to go turkey hunting. The chicks he'd bring down where unreal. I hadn't seen him in 10 years when he got busted and I never would have thought he'd get caught up in something like that. Just a normal down-to-earth solid dude. Sounds like he's doing better though.