PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Predict Oakland's rushing yardage

Hammock Parties
09-15-2009, 06:12 PM
Last year the Raiders put up 300 yards rushing on the Chiefs in Week 2. This year, their ground game might actually be stronger. Last night they put up 148 yards on the #11 run defense from 2008, and it looks like McFadden is going to carry the ball a lot more this year.

How badly are they going to rip the Chiefs in Week 2 THIS year?

Bane
09-15-2009, 06:28 PM
112 yards.
Posted via Mobile Device

OctoberFart
09-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Watching this NFL replay against Baltimore Tyler and #95 at the NT suck. Tyler plays like he did in college/senior bowl and gets blown off the ball easily and Edwards isn't much better. The whole DL is getting pushed around fairly easily. I expect a better effort from the QUEEEFS but I expect some long runs and 100 yds shouldn't be a problem.

DMAC
09-15-2009, 06:32 PM
300...woop woop woop woop woopwoopwoopwoopwoop

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn76/CmdZoidberg/Miscellaneous/HOMER.gif

Hammock Parties
09-15-2009, 06:34 PM
The scary thing is about the only guy in our secondary who can catch McFadden is Leggett, maybe.

If they run to Mike Brown's side and he has to make the tackle he better have the perfect angle.

htismaqe
09-15-2009, 06:36 PM
The scary thing is about the only guy in our secondary who can catch McFadden is Leggett, maybe.

If they run to Mike Brown's side and he has to make the tackle he better have the perfect angle.

The good news is that if Brokedown Brown does any 1 thing well, it's take the perfect angle against the run.

Halfcan
09-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Our run D was terrible all preseason and last week. I think they rack up 250 yards on the ground to keep the game close.

Where the hell was Jackson and Dorsey last week. We have like 600 billion wrapped up in these guys-its time they do something. Yes Jackson is a rookie-but he is getting paid like a Pro bowler-I guess I expected something out of him week one.

Dorsey is only starting because of the money-I was hoping we would trade him.

BWillie
09-15-2009, 07:34 PM
ROLFCOPTER?

htismaqe
09-15-2009, 07:57 PM
Our run D was terrible all preseason and last week. I think they rack up 250 yards on the ground to keep the game close.

Where the hell was Jackson and Dorsey last week. We have like 600 billion wrapped up in these guys-its time they do something. Yes Jackson is a rookie-but he is getting paid like a Pro bowler-I guess I expected something out of him week one.

Dorsey is only starting because of the money-I was hoping we would trade him.

It's been explained already.

Jackson and Dorsey (especially Jackson) were seeing multiple blockers because nobody respects Tank or Edwards in the middle. Combine that with our horrible inside LB's and what you get is a whole lot of fail.

If you're expecting to see Jackson and Dorsey high-fiving each other in the opposing backfield, you're probably going to be disappointed. That's really not their job anymore.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-15-2009, 07:59 PM
We played a SB caliber team week 1.

Now its the raiders. Haley knows he needs to stop the run so Dumbass will throw wiffle balls to our secondary.

Buehler445
09-15-2009, 08:04 PM
I put 200. They'll hammer us, but the gap discipline should be better. Herm/Gun was such a fucktard it should net us an improvement.

KCBOSS1
09-15-2009, 08:09 PM
By the way, just for the record. I was here saying that if Darren McFadden fell to us in draft a few years ago that we should take him...definitely. I think that I was told by GoChiefs that DMac couldn't carry Larry Johnson's jock strap or something to that affect. Would have been really good to see him in Chief's red, eh?

SenselessChiefsFan
09-15-2009, 08:23 PM
The Chiefs bottled up the Raiders in the second game. The first game got out of hand because the offense was QB'd by Huard and then Thigpen.

Thigpen actually got better as the season progressed, for those that don't remember.

Chiefs will stack the box, single up the WR's.... and the Raiders will have to abandon the run. Raiders probably still get 100 yards, but there won't be a single 100 yard runner.

Buehler445
09-15-2009, 08:26 PM
The Chiefs bottled up the Raiders in the second game. The first game got out of hand because the offense was QB'd by Huard and then Thigpen.

Thigpen actually got better as the season progressed, for those that don't remember.

Chiefs will stack the box, single up the WR's.... and the Raiders will have to abandon the run. Raiders probably still get 100 yards, but there won't be a single 100 yard runner.

It could be we RAN THE MOTHER FUCKING OPTION.

Goddamn I fucking hate Herm. What he did to this franchise is unforgivable.

htismaqe
09-15-2009, 08:38 PM

The key, like Buehler said, is gap discipline. It's not nearly as much about total yards as it is about yards per carry.

We can't allow them to get 8 yards on first down running the ball. And we REALLY can't let McFadden get loose.

htismaqe
09-15-2009, 08:39 PM
By the way, just for the record. I was here saying that if Darren McFadden fell to us in draft a few years ago that we should take him...definitely. I think that I was told by GoChiefs that DMac couldn't carry Larry Johnson's jock strap or something to that affect. Would have been really good to see him in Chief's red, eh?

Not really. The only back in the league that's really worth that high of a pick is AP. There's good RB's that were taken much later.

TheGuardian
09-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Darren McFadden hasn't done jack or shit yet, and jack left town and someone is talking like we should have taken him if he fell???? Michael Bush looked better than McFadden did.

I hope we hold the Raiders under 100 just because some of you fuckers predict doom and gloom at every turn.

And I can't really believe some people are bitching about Tyson Jackson already. Literally fvck your own face.

Hammock Parties
09-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Darren McFadden hasn't done jack or shit yet, .

He had 164 yards rushing against the Chiefs last year.

Could be more this year.