PDA

View Full Version : Life I think a Jedi knight has moved into my neighborhood.

Rain Man
09-18-2009, 06:29 PM
I've seen this guy twice now while walking into work. He's an older guy, kind of low-key and scruffy. Quiet. He looks not quite homeless, but more like he just arrived from a world with a harsh environment and no water for showers. Both times, he's been wearing some kind of outfit that looks like Luke Skywalker's outfit in the original Star Wars, but it's black. All black, including the karate-style belt.

He's not carrying a light saber or anything, but I think that's because he's just going to the grocery store. I wouldn't imagine that Jedi knights carry their light sabers on short neighborhood errands.

If I keep seeing him, at some point I'll try to get a picture. But he generally catches me by surprise, which is one more reason that I think he's a Jedi.

Bugeater
09-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Meh. Probably just another Unabomber.

bevischief
09-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Or a ninja...

munkey
I've seen this guy twice now while walking into work. He's an older guy, kind of low-key and scruffy. Quiet. He looks not quite homeless, but more like he just arrived from a world with a harsh environment and no water for showers. Both times, he's been wearing some kind of outfit that looks like Luke Skywalker's outfit in the original Star Wars, but it's black. All black, including the karate-style belt.

He's not carrying a light saber or anything, but I think that's because he's just going to the grocery store. I wouldn't imagine that Jedi knights carry their light sabers on short neighborhood errands.

If I keep seeing him, at some point I'll try to get a picture. But he generally catches me by surprise, which is one more reason that I think he's a Jedi.

This thread is worthless without pics

Hammock Parties
Au contraire, Rain Man. Jedi Knights are never without their lightsaber. Even when Luke Skywalker walked into Jabba's Palace without one, he had it secreted within R2-D2.

I sense that this intruder may be a Sith lord. Why else would he dress in black?

I will consult the Force.

JohninGpt
09-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Au contraire, Rain Man. Jedi Knights are never without their lightsaber. Even when Luke Skywalker walked into Jabba's Palace without one, he had it secreted within R2-D2.

I sense that this intruder may be a Sith lord. Why else would he dress in black?

Maybe he is hiding it somewhere, nttiawwt.

Rain Man
09-18-2009, 06:47 PM
While it's probably a good thing to have a Jedi in the neighborhood, I must admit that I'm a little disappointed to get a scruffy human one instead of one of those pretty blue female ones.

http://thumbs2.modthesims.info/img/2/0/8/4/4/7/MTS2_getagirl4_455190_aayla1.jpg

Rain Man
09-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Or one of those with the long necks. That'd be cool. My Jedi doesn't even bathe.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/2800000/The-Jedi-Council-star-wars-2884888-1024-768.jpg

T-post Tom
09-18-2009, 06:52 PM

"Hey there, little robot. Is that a lightsaber that you've got secreted away, or are you just happy to see me?"

T-post Tom
09-18-2009, 06:53 PM
As already indicated: this thread is totally worthless w/o pics.

philfree
09-18-2009, 07:04 PM
I was driving down the expwy last week and I looked across to the west bound lane and walking along the shoulder was a person dressed in a Batman costume. Head to toe in the daylight! WTF?

PhilFree:arrow:

JohninGpt
09-18-2009, 07:05 PM
I was driving down the expwy last week and I looked across to the west bound lane and walking along the shoulder was a person dressed in a Batman costume. Head to toe in the daylight! WTF?

PhilFree:arrow:

Was he running holding a great big bomb with a lit fuse over his head?

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Was he running holding a great big bomb with a lit fuse over his head?

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb :cuss:

sedated
09-18-2009, 07:34 PM

is it wrong that I wonder what color her nipples are?

JohninGpt
09-18-2009, 07:35 PM

I'm thinking dark blue, or maybe international orange.

Gadzooks
09-18-2009, 07:38 PM
He must be a Dracula.:eek:

KcFanInGA
09-18-2009, 07:38 PM

I'd prefer them to be purple...On topic: You will need to use all your training to snap a picture of this mysterious stranger. Use the Force.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 10:29 AM

I'd say he didn't have a cellphone to call for AAA, but the Batmobile has OnStar, so I don't know what's up with that. Unless it got jacked on him... was it a bad neighborhood? Did you see some homies rollin' in a Batmobile, listening to thumping-loud music and firing guns out the window? I can picture Batman, walking up to the Batmobile on cinder blocks... "Aw, f**k, Robin, they got the Blaupunkt stereo... I'd had that thing forever..."

LaChapelle
09-19-2009, 10:38 AM
While it's probably a good thing to have a Jedi in the neighborhood, I must admit that I'm a little disappointed to get a scruffy human one instead of one of those pretty blue female ones.

Those aren't her boobies, that is buttcheek cleavage on her chest. ATM so easy a n00b could do it.

soundmind
09-19-2009, 12:25 PM

Purple, duh.