PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Megan Fox is a hot, angry bitch!

Hammock Parties
09-19-2009, 12:50 AM
<object width="512" height="296">

<embed src="http://www.hulu.com/edp/http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ehulu%2Ecom%2F/embed/FEUr9W0I8hzj8HMTrWJDGA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="512" height="296"></object>

I bet she and Melana Scantlin of KC fame could have a hell of a catfight.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2009, 01:37 AM
I didn't know the bitch was a former goth/emo cutter. Huh issues..........

Rausch
09-19-2009, 01:41 AM
I didn't know the bitch was a former goth/emo cutter. Huh issues..........

I doubt she is.

Those douches have to cut deep enough to actually cause the body to respond.

She's posed enough 1/2 nude to know she's not even a good emo...

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2009, 02:13 AM
Oh look! A new Shannon Doherty.

This thread sucks.

Mecca
09-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Megan Fox is basically really stupid, not that I'd hold that against her.

chasedude
09-19-2009, 02:42 AM
yup another actress with issues, isn't this the posh thing in hollywood? I mean, shit... everyone's doing it.

kysirsoze
09-19-2009, 03:13 AM
yup another actress with issues, isn't this the posh thing in hollywood? I mean, shit... everyone's doing it.

I know I do....

no one seems to care, though.:sulk:

kysirsoze
09-19-2009, 03:15 AM

I'd hold SOMETHING against her! BOOYAH!!!

Rausch
09-19-2009, 03:34 AM

Lame...

Perhaps you should thrust your fist in the air and shout "I HAVE THE POOOOOWEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!"

luv
09-19-2009, 03:59 AM

Is that all you would do with it?

Chief Pote
09-19-2009, 05:04 AM

ROFL You just got punked.

CoMoChief
09-19-2009, 08:01 AM
I would do ANYTHING to fuck her.

Seriously........ANYTHING

Demonpenz
09-19-2009, 08:09 AM
i wouldn't even make it out of my pants if she were with me, but that isn't surprising I ususally rub my jeans against my man penis at the library to get off

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2009, 08:45 AM
I would do ANYTHING to **** her.

Seriously........ANYTHINGI bet not...

JD10367
09-19-2009, 10:23 AM
You know, I'm really not sure what's up with that chick. She was on Conan the other night and, as usual when she does talk shows, she seemed funny, sincere, down-to-earth, easygoing, a bit shy and unsure of herself, and basically nothing like the total bitch she's portrayed as. I mean, she said the cheese biscuits at Red Lobster are awesome, and she likes geeky guys... that's, like, the f**king dream woman, LOL. And they showed a clip from "Jennifer's Body", which is supposed to be a fairly bad flick, but it was the clip of Fox in tiny panties, in her g/f's bedroom, kissing her on the lips. Holy f**k... I was watching that with my wife in the room and I had to put a pillow over my lap for a few minutes until things subsided...

pr_capone
09-19-2009, 11:58 AM
You know, I'm really not sure what's up with that chick. She was on Conan the other night and, as usual when she does talk shows, she seemed funny, sincere, down-to-earth, easygoing, a bit shy and unsure of herself, and basically nothing like the total bitch she's portrayed as. I mean, she said the cheese biscuits at Red Lobster are awesome, and she likes geeky guys... that's, like, the f**king dream woman, LOL. And they showed a clip from "Jennifer's Body", which is supposed to be a fairly bad flick, but it was the clip of Fox in tiny panties, in her g/f's bedroom, kissing her on the lips. Holy f**k... I was watching that with my wife in the room and I had to put a pillow over my lap for a few minutes until things subsided...

you had to hide your hard on from your own wife?

:shake:

JD10367
09-19-2009, 12:29 PM
you had to hide your hard on from your own wife?

I didn't want to frighten her. I'm married, so it's been a while since she's seen it like that. :shake:

CMD
09-19-2009, 12:40 PM
I don't care how dumb Megan Fox is, I would do bad things to her.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 12:45 PM
I don't care how dumb Megan Fox is, I would do bad things to her.

Well, to clarify, "dumb" is never really an issue. The issue is more "bitchy". But, again, I'm not really sure who to believe in the war of words. I mean, I'm pretty sure Michael Bay is a giant asshole, 'cause he's a big-shot movie director and probably has a huge ego. This doesn't mean Megan might not be a bitch as well but, in her defense, she's pretty young. Most people aren't brain surgeons at that age.

Megan's problem is the same one that star athletes have (and some musicians). They get their ass kissed from an early age and everyone fawns over them and tells them how great they are, and they start to believe it. When you get special treatment all your young life, it's pretty hard not to turn into a giant f**kstick. And yet, again, Megan seems pretty nice in her late-night interviews so who knows what's really going on.

But, yeah, if you're just talking physical attraction... dumb, smart, bitchy, nice, Republican, Democrat, vegan, meat-eater, lefty, righty, whatever... I'd f**k her holes as many times and ways as possible. :D

kysirsoze
09-19-2009, 12:50 PM

I am a gentleman.

Jenson71
09-19-2009, 12:57 PM
I'd like to shoot her in the leg.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 01:01 PM
I'd like to shoot her in the leg.

Jeez, that's extreme. I mean, if you don't want her to get away, you can just rope her ankles together. You shoot her in the leg, you'll get blood all over you. I prefer to tie them to the headboard, but make sure your basement is well soundproofed so when you're... oh, uh, wait, I think we might be talking about different things. Never mind.

Jenson71
09-19-2009, 01:07 PM
Jeez, that's extreme. I mean, if you don't want her to get away, you can just rope her ankles together. You shoot her in the leg, you'll get blood all over you. I prefer to tie them to the headboard, but make sure your basement is well soundproofed so when you're... oh, uh, wait, I think we might be talking about different things. Never mind.

I can a lot from you, master.

JD10367
09-19-2009, 01:13 PM
I can a lot from you, master.

Oh, yeah, also... A mouth ring is good. Keeps them from biting your johnson off. In a pinch, you can always use pliers to de-tooth 'em, but that's kinda drastic.

:)

CoMoChief
09-25-2009, 01:22 AM
I'm watching Jennifer's Body online right now. Damn Megan Fox is some good eye candy.

Having that said.....

THIS IS THE WORST ****ING MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!

Nothing more than a movie to show off Fox's T&A and to hold a bunch a teenage boys hormones hostage for a couple hrs. The plot is ****ing dumb, the acting is even worse, and the characters are lame as shit. But damn, Megan Fox looks great.

I'll give this movie (out of 5 stars)....
1/2 Stars.

It would've gotten negative stars had Megan Fox not been in it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-25-2009, 01:31 AM
I'm watching Jennifer's Body online right now. Damn Megan Fox is some good eye candy.

Having that said.....

THIS IS THE WORST ****ING MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!!

Nothing more than a movie to show off Fox's T&A and to hold a bunch a teenage boys hormones hostage for a couple hrs. The plot is ****ing dumb, the acting is even worse, and the characters are lame as shit. But damn, Megan Fox looks great.

I'll give this movie (out of 5 stars)....
1/2 Stars.

It would've gotten negative stars had Megan Fox not been in it.

What the-

Thank you Siskel. Like nobody could figure that shit out by watching the commercial?!?!? What are you fuckin' 12 years old? Did you actually pay money to watch that shit?!
Damn!

aturnis
09-25-2009, 01:36 AM
I know, it's like the guys who pay $60 for a new video game that looks like complete fail to begin with, then complain about it. Rule #1, stay away from licensed games.

CoMoChief
09-25-2009, 02:03 AM
What the-

Thank you Siskel. Like nobody could figure that shit out by watching the commercial?!?!? What are you ****in' 12 years old? Did you actually pay money to watch that shit?!
Damn!

Pay for it? Did you read the first part of my post you dumbfuck? Why the hell would anyone pay $8 to see a movie now when they can see them online for free, unless you're going on a date with some bitch.

I knew it was going to be bad. But that was seriously the worst movie I've ever seen.....by far.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-25-2009, 02:05 AM
Pay for it? Did you read the first part of my post you dumbfuck? Why the hell would anyone pay $8 to see a movie now when they can see them online for free, unless you're going on a date with some bitch.

I knew it was going to be bad. But that was seriously the worst movie I've ever seen.....by far.

Aight. You right. Perfectly acceptable. Carry on.:D

JD10367
09-25-2009, 06:12 AM
Nothing more than a movie to show off Fox's T&A and to hold fat lonely guys, nerds, serial killers, middle-aged married guys who don't get any sex, molesters, and teenage boys hormones hostage for a couple hrs.

Fixed.

Since I see movies for free, I might wander over to catch some scenes of both this film and "Sorority Row" (college girls running around in panties, might be interesting for a few minutes). However, I'm sure that by the time I get motivated to cross the hall and look at them they'll be long gone...

Otter
09-25-2009, 07:13 AM
There's only two guys on this board that would have a chance with Megan Fox; Dane McCloud and me. Dane would just walk up and give her a Foznie tap in the uterus and her vagina would start playing 'You Lost that Loving Feeling'. I'd have to rely on more conventional methods but stil leave you losers in the dust.

So please, let this thread die and masturbate to my future wife of 16 weeks in private.

blaise
09-25-2009, 07:39 AM

The other day on the radio Jay Mohr said he met her somewhere a few years ago and saw that she had a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her forearm, so he said, "Hey, what a coincidence, I have a tattoo of Joe Dimaggio on my forearm, we should hold hands." and she said, "Who?"
He then said he read that tattoo on her ribcage which quotes King Lear and she said, "I wrote that myself".

ChiTown
09-25-2009, 07:46 AM
Well, to clarify, "dumb" is never really an issue. The issue is more "bitchy". But, again, I'm not really sure who to believe in the war of words. I mean, I'm pretty sure Michael Bay is a giant asshole, 'cause he's a big-shot movie director and probably has a huge ego. This doesn't mean Megan might not be a bitch as well but, in her defense, she's pretty young. Most people aren't brain surgeons at that age.

Megan's problem is the same one that star athletes have (and some musicians). They get their ass kissed from an early age and everyone fawns over them and tells them how great they are, and they start to believe it. When you get special treatment all your young life, it's pretty hard not to turn into a giant f**kstick. And yet, again, Megan seems pretty nice in her late-night interviews so who knows what's really going on.

But, yeah, if you're just talking physical attraction... dumb, smart, bitchy, nice, Republican, Democrat, vegan, meat-eater, lefty, righty, whatever... I'd f**k her holes as many times and ways as possible. :D

If by bitchy, you mean "she could suck start a Harley", I'm good with that.........

MMXcalibur
09-25-2009, 07:53 AM
I know I'm in the minority (or maybe the only guy on Earth, I dunno), but I don't see anything special about Megan Fox that would make me behave like a baboon in heat. Yeah, she's good looking...but I don't think she's so drop dead gorgeous that I can't think straight when I see her. Noooo.....in my professional opinion, there are far more attractive women. I'm just too lazy to list them right now.

dellzip
09-25-2009, 07:57 AM
Yes she is!

blaise
09-25-2009, 08:00 AM
I know I'm in the minority (or maybe the only guy on Earth, I dunno), but I don't see anything special about Megan Fox that would make me behave like a baboon in heat. Yeah, she's good looking...but I don't think she's so drop dead gorgeous that I can't think straight when I see her. Noooo.....in my professional opinion, there are far more attractive women. I'm just too lazy to list them right now.

For me I just never really get the star worship. You can go down to the Plaza on a weekend night and see chicks just as hot as any movie star.

BigRedChief
09-25-2009, 08:02 AM
This years Jessica Simpson bimbo eye candy hollywood starlet. Next year it will be someone else.

CoMoChief
09-25-2009, 08:18 AM
All girls are dumb. Some are just dumber than others.

ALL HAIL TO THE MALE GENDER!!!!!!!

patteeu
09-25-2009, 08:26 AM
The other day on the radio Jay Mohr said he met her somewhere a few years ago and saw that she had a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on her forearm, so he said, "Hey, what a coincidence, I have a tattoo of Joe Dimaggio on my forearm, we should hold hands." and she said, "Who?"
He then said he read that tattoo on her ribcage which quotes King Lear and she said, "I wrote that myself".

I like Rome better when he's Jay Mohr.

blaise
09-25-2009, 08:41 AM
I like Rome better when he's Jay Mohr.

Yeah, Jay's funnier there. There's a lot of people that like it better when Jim's on vacation. The Sklar brothers are on today. I think they're funny, but I know a lot of people don't.

loochy
09-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Nothing more than a movie to show off Fox's T&A and to hold fat lonely guys, nerds, serial killers, middle-aged married guys who don't get any sex, molesters, and teenage boys hormones hostage for a couple hrs.

Fixed.

Well, that covers most of ChiefsPlanet.

Nixhex
09-25-2009, 11:20 AM
I'd eat the corn from her shit just to get a whiff of her panties.

JD10367
09-25-2009, 11:34 AM
For me I just never really get the star worship. You can go down to the Plaza on a weekend night and see chicks just as hot as any movie star.

I agree. But being a celebrity isn't that much about their looks. Yes, they're all attractive, but you can find a Girlie Pic thread on a sportsboard with "unknown" chicks who are just as hot or even hotter. It has to do with the public thinking they "know" the person through their acting roles, and a whole bunch of other psychological shit. The problem is, people put actresses/athletes on a pedestal, not realizing they're a.) just as weirdly normal as the rest of us, and aren't perfect, and/or b.) have personalities that are nothing like their roles portray.

Fox is hot. But she doesn't shit chocolate ice cream or pee champagne. If you knew her before she was famous, she'd probably just be a normal person to you.

Actually, for me, it kinda works the other way. I'm more likely to find an average famous chick more attractive than a total-stranger average chick. For example, some of the women who most turn me on are chicks like Kari Byron from "Mythbusters" and Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel, and they probably don't get much more than a second look from guys in public. Not saying they're ugly, just saying they're not outstandingly beautiful. If that makes sense.

And, again, you have to differentiate Megan Fox the person from Megan Fox the empty shell of a sex object that is a famous person. I don't know Megan the person. Megan the object, I'd put the boots to. :hump: :)

Demonpenz
09-25-2009, 12:57 PM
i can tell you right now. I can photograph every girl at the plaza, non of them are as hot as megan fox.

JD10367
09-25-2009, 01:31 PM
i can tell you right now. I hide in the bushes and photograph every girl at the plaza, non of them are as hot as megan fox.

:spock:

Pics? :)

CoMoChief
09-25-2009, 01:32 PM
I'd eat the corn from her shit just to get a whiff of her panties.

Why would anyone want to "smell" a crotch? :spock:

Demonpenz
09-25-2009, 01:33 PM
:spock:

Pics? :)

no bushes down there, but i do drive a taxi and masterbate slowly while looking at the horses

JD10367
09-26-2009, 10:54 AM
no bushes down there, but i do drive a taxi and masterbate slowly while looking at the horses

That's just sick. You damn pervert.

Wait... fillies, or mares?