PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Todd Haley = Herm

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:10 PM
He yells alot, but does the same stupid stuff.

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Like what?

KcMizzou
09-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Nice thread, Stooie.

Stewie
Poor clock management at the end of the first half.

Hammock Parties
You're a moron. The playcalling was exquisite today. If we had some players worth a shit our offense would soar. As it is we had almost 400 yards despite all the crappy talent.

kcjayhawks5
woulda coulda shoulda...

jidar
09-20-2009, 02:12 PM

You're stupid you think that was on Haley.

Reerun_KC
09-20-2009, 02:12 PM
Wow, this thread is fail.... Stewie please watch the game next time...

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 02:13 PM
You shouldn't be allowed to watch football. You're not very intelligent.

Valiant
09-20-2009, 02:14 PM
Only thing Haley did wrong is not punish them enough for stupid penalties.. Something that will change this week I think..

Penalties, drop balls and some bad decisions on Cassel's part.. Pretty much a team loss..

Stewie
Ha! Really? Wow! What a bunch of Homers. There were so many things wrong in this game it was a joke.

kstater
You're a moron. The playcalling was exquisite today. If we had some players worth a shit our offense would soar. As it is we had almost 400 yards despite all the crappy talent.

Pretty much this. I saw a lot of good things from several people. A lot of growing pains, and a little head up ass syndrome. But, this team is already 1000's of miles ahead of any Herm Edwards coached team.

crazychiefsfan
huh?:spock:

kcjayhawks5
09-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Pretty much this. I saw a lot of good things from several people. A lot of growing pains, and a little head up ass syndrome. But, this team is already 1000's of miles ahead of any Herm Edwards coached team.

agreed

JuicesFlowing

I entirely disagree, but have fun explaining.

Stewie
Oh, so the total confusion by the offense is to be swept under the carpet. Give me a fucking break. It was a disgrace.

aturnis
The Chiefs couldn't hurry up to the line(in the hurry up offense), and the Raiders did a decent job of laying on top of players(Bowe) after the tackle not allowing them to get up and get to the line. On top of that, the team wasted at least one timeout early, which would have helped.(Cassel)

Wrap your tool Stew. For the sake of Chiefs fans everywhere. Wrap your tool.

Basileus777
Coaching had little to do with why we lost today.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Holy fuck, some of us predicted a meltdown on Tuesday, but Herm comparisons after two weeks? This is fucking priceless ROFL ROFL

kcxiv
09-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Ha! Really? Wow! What a bunch of Homers. There were so many things wrong in this game it was a joke.

We suck, but this was not a Herm loss. Not at all. We moved the ball our defense was great, held them to under 200 yards. Just a few stupid plays. Herm was just fail on offense defense and special teams.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Coaching had little to do with why we lost today.

BULLSHIT!!!! Confused offense, bad clock management.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Holy ****, some of us predicted a meltdown on Tuesday, but Herm comparisons after two weeks? This is ****ing priceless ROFL ROFL

We lost to fucking Oakland. Bad clock management and players who didn't know if they were in the game or not. It was a joke.

Shag
09-20-2009, 02:19 PM
BULLSHIT!!!! Confused offense, bad clock management.

The confusion was early in the first half of the first game Haley and Cassel had worked together. Oh no!!

The play at the end of the first was on Cassel, not Haley.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Oh wait. Sorry, we won. Nevermind. There are NO MORAL VICTORIES!!!

Kyle DeLexus
09-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Oh, so the total confusion by the offense is to be swept under the carpet. Give me a ****ing break. It was a disgrace.

I think that has to do with the firing of Chan. Haley is nothing like Herm, we'd be 2-0 right now if our talent level was just a little higher.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 02:21 PM
It's a fucking terrible football team with a lot of bad coaches. What do you expect? Why do you think people were criticizing these moves back in March?

Clancy Pederast is a horrible D-coordinator.

His hiring is on Pioli more than Haley, and although Todd deserves some blame for it, you can't call him Herm. Haley wasn't the one shuffling his feet when it came to assembling a staff and conducting a coaching search.

1ChiefsDan
I think Clancy did a shitty job on the last defensive stand. Why let up when we had stopped them all day?

Other than that, I thought the play calling was good - we just don't have a lot of talent to execute.

Stewie
The confusion was early in the first half of the first game Haley and Cassel had worked together. Oh no!!

The play at the end of the first was on Cassel, not Haley.

Bullshit. That was a designed play... throw in the flat, get out of bounds. You can't count on that!

aturnis
Oh, so the total confusion by the offense is to be swept under the carpet. Give me a ****ing break. It was a disgrace.

The fact that this is the FOURTH week this team has to not only LEARN this offense, but practice it AND run it! Factor in Cassel hasn't practiced this offense much if AT ALL. Same goes for Wade!

Get your ass outta here. If you used your brains a little more you could honestly call yourself a half-wit.

DumbHillbillies
09-20-2009, 02:22 PM
I'll wait on the herm and haley comparisons. But, we CAN'T lose at home to the fkn sorry ass raiders. Period. Fkn period...............

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:23 PM
It's a ****ing terrible football team with a lot of bad coaches. What do you expect? Why do you think people were criticizing these moves back in March?

Clancy Pederast is a horrible D-coordinator.

His hiring is on Pioli more than Haley, and although Todd deserves some blame for it, you can't call him Herm. Haley wasn't the one shuffling his feet when it came to assembling a staff and conducting a coaching search.

Oh, so somehow I'm stupid, yet it's a coaching problem?

Shag
09-20-2009, 02:24 PM
Bullshit. That was a designed play... throw in the flat, get out of bounds. You can't count on that!

lol, get a clue - no way is that play designed to be a checkdown to the RB from the 10 yd line. It was a bad decision by Cassel.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
The fact that this is the FOURTH week this team has to not only LEARN this offense, but practice it AND run it! Factor in Cassel hasn't practiced this offense much if AT ALL. Same goes for Wade!

Get your ass outta here. If you used your brains a little more you could honestly call yourself a half-wit.

Cassel looked pretty good. I've followed the Chiefs since the '70s and have heard every excuse known to man. This is the same BS we were sold in the 80s.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 02:26 PM
Oh, so somehow I'm stupid, yet it's a coaching problem?

Well, I never called you stupid in this thread, until now, because you'd have to be stupid not to realize that, and it is in large part a coaching problem, but it's not a coaching problem where you can place the majority of the onus on Todd Haley. This goes on Pioli's shoulders for pussyfooting around.

aturnis
09-20-2009, 02:29 PM
This is the same BS we were sold in the 80s.

How's this BS? The team has been running a new offense. BRAND new. Preseason week 4 marks the implementation of this offense. Wade was signed earlier THIS WEEK! How's that bullshit you fuck? Also, if it hadn't been for a BULLSHIT call by the ref's to keep Oakland's final drive alive, the Chiefs would be 1-1 right now.

Easy 6
09-20-2009, 02:30 PM

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Well, I never called you stupid in this thread, until now, because you'd have to be stupid not to realize that, and it is in large part a coaching problem, but it's not a coaching problem where you can place the majority of the onus on Todd Haley. This goes on Pioli's shoulders for pussyfooting around.

What? So, coaches are to blame? Isn't that what I said?

The offense was inept. Didn't Haley take total control? What did I miss?

KcMizzou
09-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Stooie.... Pride of the KU fanbase.

JuicesFlowing
09-20-2009, 02:33 PM

LO I won't claim to be KU fan after this bullshit thread then!

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:34 PM

Yep. We kicked your ass. What have you won that makes you an expert? I have NO respect for someone who follows a loser like MU.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Wow! I didn't know the Chiefs won! I need to see the replay.

Dayze
09-20-2009, 02:36 PM
he went for it on 4th two times early in the game, and had an onside kick.

yep..

that's Herm.
JFC

Reaper16
09-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Yep. We kicked your ass. What have you won that makes you an expert? I have NO respect for someone who follows a loser like MU.
Oh, Jesus. Go fuck yourself already, dolt.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:37 PM

yep..

that's Herm.
JFC

Same result.

Fritz88
09-20-2009, 02:37 PM

Does not matter. End result is losing and not having clutch play at the end. That was done more than 7 games of last year.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:38 PM
Oh, Jesus. Go **** yourself already, dolt.

We WON!!!!

ChiefaRoo
stewie?, get fucked.

JuicesFlowing
Same result.

No, Herm would have lost this game by 17 points at least.

tomahawk kid
09-20-2009, 02:39 PM
I thought the play calling left alot to be desired.

I mean, how many times are you going to throw to a TE on a fly pattern that can't freaking catch.

I think Haley will come along as a HC, but today was awful.

mylittlepony
09-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Nah, the only thing that makes me wonder though is if the yelling and stuff really works because with all these penalties I didn't see a very well disciplined team out there. 9 penalties for 70 yards.

dtrain
09-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Only thing Haley did wrong is not punish them enough for stupid penalties.. Something that will change this week I think..

Penalties, drop balls and some bad decisions on Cassel's part.. Pretty much a team loss..

Don't forget to get PenderASS

JuicesFlowing
09-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Nah, the only thing that makes me wonder though is if the yelling and stuff really works because with all these penalties I didn't see a very well disciplined team out there. 9 penalties for 70 yards.

Silence prevents penalties ... ROFL

dtrain
09-20-2009, 02:43 PM

How many false starts did Albert have?

Stewie
09-20-2009, 02:45 PM
I thought the play calling left alot to be desired.

I mean, how many times are you going to throw to a TE on a fly pattern that can't freaking catch.

I think Haley will come along as a HC, but today was awful.

Thank you. The game I watched had O'Connell out there running routes he had no business running, much less being a target. What the hell?

I'm out. I'm sure TH will put alot of the blame on this loss on his shoulders. Bad play calling, poor clock management.

MadMax
09-20-2009, 02:45 PM

They have low standards:D

BigRedChief
09-20-2009, 02:46 PM

yep..

that's Herm.
JFC
The playcalling was also excellent. He just doesn't have the talent to execute.

aturnis
09-20-2009, 02:51 PM
How's this BS? The team has been running a new offense. BRAND new. Preseason week 4 marks the implementation of this offense. Wade was signed earlier THIS WEEK! How's that bullshit you ****? Also, if it hadn't been for a BULLSHIT call by the ref's to keep Oakland's final drive alive, the Chiefs would be 1-1 right now.

Any response Stewie?

dukuboy
09-20-2009, 02:51 PM
0-16 here we come. If we can't beat an equally crappy Oakland team at home there is no team we can beat. If the Chiefs show up dead to a home opener, against their bitter rival, and really a must win game to prove to themselves and the fans they aren't a bunch of no talent shitheads, and they lose. Today is devistating, with no hope for the future. This team needs 2 OL at minimum, needs 1 WR equal to or better then Bowe, they need 1 player maker (real player makers not what the chowder heads running this team will tell you are play makers) each at DE, LB, and safety.

It was an absolute tradegy they way this team approcahed the offseason and they are going to pay the price. The only thing that will deflect press away from how bad the Chiefs are is that Jacksonville is unraveling at the seems and maybe they will fold after this year. I hope so so we can have a good pick in a subpplemental draft of sorts.

the Chiefs are terrible and making minimal progress at best. Haley & company will do nothing this year but lose every game, and he will come back next year to lose even more. Haley is gone mid 2010 or by the time the Chiefs have lost 22 in a row (16 this year 6 next year) and 26 loses in a row since Nov 30 2008. This team is epically bad as is. it can be fixed but we have to fix it this year and the offseason. If they do not the franchise will be lost for good.

F_U_C_K the Chiefs in 2009

Dayze
09-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Any response Stewie?

nope.
Haley = Herm.
:rolleyes:

this Haley = Herm comment might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard on the Planet. Hopefully it's because Stewie is pissed like the rest of us and typed that before he thought about it.

kstater
09-20-2009, 02:59 PM
0-16 here we come. If we can't beat an equally crappy Oakland team at home there is no team we can beat. If the Chiefs show up dead to a home opener, against their bitter rival, and really a must win game to prove to themselves and the fans they aren't a bunch of no talent shitheads, and they lose. Today is devistating, with no hope for the future. This team needs 2 OL at minimum, needs 1 WR equal to or better then Bowe, they need 1 player maker (real player makers not what the chowder heads running this team will tell you are play makers) each at DE, LB, and safety.

It was an absolute tradegy they way this team approcahed the offseason and they are going to pay the price. The only thing that will deflect press away from how bad the Chiefs are is that Jacksonville is unraveling at the seems and maybe they will fold after this year. I hope so so we can have a good pick in a subpplemental draft of sorts.

the Chiefs are terrible and making minimal progress at best. Haley & company will do nothing this year but lose every game, and he will come back next year to lose even more. Haley is gone mid 2010 or by the time the Chiefs have lost 22 in a row (16 this year 6 next year) and 26 loses in a row since Nov 30 2008. This team is epically bad as is. it can be fixed but we have to fix it this year and the offseason. If they do not the franchise will be lost for good.

So have you written you're goodbye letter, or are you planning to not leave one?

LaChapelle
09-20-2009, 03:01 PM
The MotherFucking Prick is no fucking Pussy.

JuicesFlowing
09-20-2009, 03:02 PM

I'm sure your future contributions to The Planet will be appreciated. Jesus Christ. But seriously, thank you ... Thank you ...

Frankie
09-20-2009, 03:03 PM

This.

I have no problem with his sideline coaching. The calls are far better. It's quite obvious they don't get executed well. That will come in time.

KcMizzou
09-20-2009, 03:06 PM

F_U_C_K the Chiefs in 2009Hello, sunshine.

Kyle DeLexus
09-20-2009, 03:06 PM

You do realize we run the 3-4 now right? We don't really NEED a playmaker at the 5 tech

KCBOSS1
09-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Bad clock management at the end of the half was on Cassel. They to use their last time-out too early....bad line-ups by the young TE, etc. Not Haley's fault. Cassel has to throw the ball to the enzone.

Dayze
09-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Same result.

then your thread title should be "2009 Chiefs = 2008 chiefs"

coachig/playcalling is night and day different.

Stewie
09-20-2009, 03:42 PM
Ha! I knew it! I had to run to the store to get some ribeye steaks and heard Todd say the clock management was on him.

Why O'Connell is even in the game, much less a target is totally baffling. That's on Todd, too.

I've watched this team for 40+ years and anything "new" is always the savior. That's not to say Pioli/Haley isn't the answer, but so far it's business as usual.

beach tribe
09-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Herm, and Haley are night and fuqing day,

Hail Haley.

Halfcan
09-20-2009, 03:48 PM
when your QB tosses two easy picks-what is a coach to do??

SAUTO
09-20-2009, 03:48 PM
Ha! I knew it! I had to run to the store to get some ribeye steaks and heard Todd say the clock management was on him.Why O'Connell is even in the game, much less a target is totally baffling. That's on Todd, too.

I've watched this team for 40+ years and anything "new" is always the savior. That's not to say Pioli/Haley isn't the answer, but so far it's business as usual.

in haley's eyes everything that happens is on him. thats the way good coaches operate. they dont throw the players under the bus

MahiMike
09-20-2009, 03:49 PM
This is a bannable post. Herm and Haley can never be compared to each other. Ever.

kstater
09-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Stewie, I know it was a whole 9 months ago, but you realize how epically bad a coach Herm was?

Stewie
09-20-2009, 04:00 PM
Stewie, I know it was a whole 9 months ago, but you realize how epically bad a coach Herm was?

I've lived through so many "savior" coaches in KC I want to puke. I'm willing to give Haley a shot, but this game was sorely lacking anything that resembled a good game plan. Oakland? Really?

Hydrae
09-20-2009, 04:03 PM
Haven't read the entire thread but I agree this game is on Haley. He NEEDS to give up the o-coordinatorship. He is a first time head coach, he needs to concentrate on learning that job. He should not be splitting himself this way. Period.

Brock
09-20-2009, 04:03 PM
What a dumbshit thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Holy fuck, some of us predicted a meltdown on Tuesday, but Herm comparisons after two weeks? This is fucking priceless ROFL ROFL

I am now convinced Stewie is the dumbest beak to ever squawk.

Hydrae
09-20-2009, 04:06 PM
when your QB tosses two easy picks-what is a coach to do??

Hire a QB coach so he can oversee then entire team. You know, his job!

PastorMikH
09-20-2009, 04:22 PM
At least you don't see Haley on the sidelines grinning ear to ear as the clock runs out on a KC loss.

I think the biggest difference I see so far is I think Haley really wants to win, Herm just talked about winning.

Oddly, some predicted us going 0-16, some thought he'd have to apologize to Waters for not winning 2 games, and here we are in the second week melting down because we've lost our second close game.

memyselfI
09-20-2009, 05:52 PM

I predict he won't be around long. His clock management of the game was atrocious.

bevischief
09-20-2009, 05:55 PM
At least you don't see Haley on the sidelines grinning ear to ear as the clock runs out on a KC loss.

I think the biggest difference I see so far is I think Haley really wants to win, Herm just talked about winning.

Oddly, some predicted us going 0-16, some thought he'd have to apologize to Waters for not winning 2 games, and here we are in the second week melting down because we've lost our second close game.

:fire::fire:

So it begins...

BigMeatballDave
09-20-2009, 06:17 PM
I predict he won't be around long. His clock management of the game was atrocious.Thats on Cassel.

The Bad Guy
09-20-2009, 06:48 PM
This is honestly one of the worst threads ever on this message board.

This is the worst comparison I have ever seen as well.

Yes, mememe, Haley is going to be a clock management wizard in his 2nd game. Get fucking real.

ChiefaRoo
09-20-2009, 06:57 PM
I don't know why some of you guys even bother to be KC football fans. Comparing Haley and Herm is beyond stupid. Just go be Rams fans.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2009, 07:01 PM
I don't know why some of you guys even bother to be KC football fans. Comparing Haley and Herm is beyond stupid. Just go be Rams fans.

When your team looks like the "Jar Jar Binks" of the NFL against the "Ewoks" of the NFL and you still can't win, some people are going to go over board.

Reerun_KC
09-20-2009, 07:04 PM

You rat bastard!

KcMizzou
09-20-2009, 07:04 PM
You rat bastard!What? :D

Reerun_KC
09-20-2009, 07:05 PM

We are still fighting the mental weakness that Herm forced into this team for the last 3 years...

Its going to take time to unfuck this team...

Reerun_KC
09-20-2009, 07:06 PM
What? :D

You know what...

Stewie is a douchenozzle, he doesnt represent the rest of us douchebag KU fans.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2009, 07:08 PM
You know what...

Stewie is a douchenozzle, he doesnt represent the rest of us douchebag KU fans.

LMAO

KcMizzou
09-20-2009, 07:46 PM
LMAOHe deserves rep for that.

Gotta love a little self deprecating humor.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2009, 07:56 PM
He deserves rep for that.

Gotta love a little self deprecating humor.

Done.:)

Mr. Arrowhead
09-20-2009, 08:20 PM
my god what a dumb thread, Haley is a football coach, not Jesus, the guy has coached 2 games.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2009, 08:43 PM
my god what a dumb thread, Haley is a football coach, not Jesus, the guy has coached 2 games.

LMAO For some reason, I found that extremely funny.

I'm sure Pioli Zombie will be along shortly to give us the 411 on Jesus' whereabouts.

aturnis
09-20-2009, 08:53 PM
I predict he won't be around long. His clock management of the game was atrocious.

You're atrocious! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but really, you are.

Mama Hip Rockets
09-20-2009, 09:04 PM

yep..

that's Herm.
JFC

also called short passes on third and long all day (this week and last week). i agree with stewie on this one. other than the yelling, i see no distinguishable difference between these two coaches so far.

Mama Hip Rockets
09-20-2009, 09:06 PM

who gives a shit what he looks like? so even though they both suck, haley is better because he doesn't smile?

if this douchebag can get 22 people off the street and win 2 games, then why the fuck can't he beat the oakland raiders at arrowhead stadium?

Reerun_KC
09-20-2009, 10:07 PM
LMAO

You know, there are alot of MU fans, as well as KU fans that I would love to buy a beer for and watch a game with them.

Its all good, It used to bother me, anymore, its just friendly banter back and forth...

Guys like KCMizz and Frazod are pretty cool cats when you get to know them outside of the KU/MU hate threads...

Reerun_KC
09-20-2009, 10:08 PM
LMAO For some reason, I found that extremely funny.

I'm sure Pioli Zombie will be along shortly to give us the 411 on Jesus' whereabouts.

I thought he was playing LB in Seattle?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2009, 10:17 PM
You know, there are alot of MU fans, as well as KU fans that I would love to buy a beer for and watch a game with them.

Its all good, It used to bother me, anymore, its just friendly banter back and forth...

Guys like KCMizz and Frazod are pretty cool cats when you get to know them outside of the KU/MU hate threads...

Well I'll tell you what; I'll buy you a beer watching college ball anytime, but we're not pissing our time and money away on a Chiefs game.
Deal?

Reerun_KC
09-20-2009, 10:32 PM
Well I'll tell you what; I'll buy you a beer watching college ball anytime, but we're not pissing our time and money away on a Chiefs game.
Deal?

Were on...

Bwana
09-20-2009, 10:33 PM
The vag factor is thick in this thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Were on...

WOOT!