PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs **** THIS TEAM OF ****ING LOSERS

Chiefs=Champions
09-20-2009, 02:10 PM
**** CASSELL **** HALEY **** PIOLI **** THE WHOLE ****ING TEAM...

I MEAN WHY THE HELL NOT THEY **** US OVER ON A ****ING WEEKLY BASIS...

that is ****ING all............

WhitiE
09-20-2009, 02:11 PM
waahhhhh we lost!!! waaahhhh stfu dude

Reerun_KC
09-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Your name says it all

oaklandhater

its going to take about 8 more loses and about 6-7 more int from cassel before the pioli homers pull there heads from there asses.

Chiefs=Champions

Go fuck yourself..Weve been fucking losing for 5 years now... But noo we had a morale victory.. Seriously go fuck yourself...

Chiefs=Champions
09-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Jesus Christ guys.. i have been as supportive of this team as anyone over the last few years including that skull fuck era of herm, but thats it i cant stand it any more... go ahead and follow blindy i dont give a fuck.. but thats mu opinion so live with it.........

WhitiE
09-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Go **** yourself..Weve been ****ing losing for 5 years now... But noo we had a morale victory.. Seriously go **** yourself...

cuz i mentioned a moral victory...... and pioli had everything to do with the loss..... give me a fuckin break

crazychiefsfan
09-20-2009, 02:18 PM
ROFL:shake::eek::rolleyes:

Chiefs=Champions
09-20-2009, 02:19 PM
cuz i mentioned a moral victory...... and pioli had everything to do with the loss..... give me a ****in break

Seriously... How could i think any other way from your post... Pioli as of right now has done nothing positive for the Chiefs accept for taking Carls postion... Im not followng blindly any more... You can though, all you fucking want...

crazychiefsfan
09-20-2009, 02:20 PM
Seriously... How could i think any other way from your post... Pioli as of right now has done nothing positive for the Chiefs accept for taking Carls postion... Im not followng blindly any more... You can though, all you ****ing want...

ROFL you're silly

Spanky Ham
We won't win a game this year, and by the end of the season we will be on our third QB . . .

Chiefs simply suck in every aspect of the game . . .

RustShack
You do realize the best HC and GM in NFL history couldn't turn the Chiefs around in one year either right?

WhitiE
09-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Seriously... How could i think any other way from your post... Pioli as of right now has done nothing positive for the Chiefs accept for taking Carls postion... Im not followng blindly any more... You can though, all you ****ing want...

dude. we suck..... we sucked last year and were going to suck this year. its a rebuilding year(again) dont go crazy cuz we lost our home opener to the fucking raiders its not the end of the world....

LaChapelle
09-20-2009, 02:22 PM
It's your own fault for caring.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-20-2009, 02:24 PM
Jesus Christ guys.. i have been as supportive of this team as anyone over the last few years including that skull fuck era of herm, but thats it i cant stand it any more... go ahead and follow blindy i dont give a fuck.. but thats mu opinion so live with it.........

And so, another true fan dies.

Welcome to the dark side.

KCDC
09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
dude. we suck..... we sucked last year and were going to suck this year. its a rebuilding year(again) dont go crazy cuz we lost our home opener to the ****ing raiders its not the end of the world....

It was the easiest game for a win on our schedule (with the worst QB in the game) ... sadly. :(

crazychiefsfan
09-20-2009, 02:27 PM
You do realize the best HC and GM in NFL history couldn't turn the Chiefs around in one year either right?

THIS!!!

Stanley Nickels
09-20-2009, 02:28 PM
I CAN CAST A HORRIBLE LIGHT ON A GM AND COACH AFTER TWO GAMES!!!!!!
Christ. If they suck three years in, by all means, I'll be with you.
But this shit is retarded.

Stanley Nickels
09-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Is it possible to be a "homer" to the Pioli administration after an eighth of a season?

Dr. Johnny Fever
09-20-2009, 02:32 PM
**** CASSELL **** HALEY **** PIOLI **** THE WHOLE ****ING TEAM...

I MEAN WHY THE HELL NOT THEY **** US OVER ON A ****ING WEEKLY BASIS...

that is ****ING all............

Get a life Sally its a football team.

JuicesFlowing
09-20-2009, 02:34 PM
WOW THE MELT DOWN IS SO PREDICTABLE ........... Jesus Christ! The Chiefs are expected to go 16-0 this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** off!!!!!!!!

JuicesFlowing
09-20-2009, 02:36 PM
Shrimp on a barbie and an oil can of Fosters. Relax ... My God ....

TrickyNicky
09-20-2009, 02:36 PM
FUCK THIS TEAM IM GONNA GO WACH A REEL TEAM PLAY. GO BROWNKOS.

Psyko Tek
09-20-2009, 02:43 PM
FUCK THIS TEAM IM GONNA GO WACH A REEL TEAM PLAY. GO BROWNKOS.

ALan says you suck dick
poorly

WhitiE
09-20-2009, 02:46 PM
It was the easiest game for a win on our schedule (with the worst QB in the game) ... sadly. :(

yes and we play them again. it sucks we have to wait till the bye to get a chance to win again but we still play the raiders again and the broncos twice so....

dukuboy
09-20-2009, 02:46 PM
0-16 here we come. If we can't beat an equally crappy Oakland team at home there is no team we can beat. If the Chiefs show up dead to a home opener, against their bitter rival, and really a must win game to prove to themselves and the fans they aren't a bunch of no talent shitheads, and they lose. Today is devistating, with no hope for the future. This team needs 2 OL at minimum, needs 1 WR equal to or better then Bowe, they need 1 player maker (real player makers not what the chowder heads running this team will tell you are play makers) each at DE, LB, and safety.

It was an absolute tradegy they way this team approcahed the offseason and they are going to pay the price. The only thing that will deflect press away from how bad the Chiefs are is that Jacksonville is unraveling at the seems and maybe they will fold after this year. I hope so so we can have a good pick in a subpplemental draft of sorts.

the Chiefs are terrible and making minimal progress at best. Haley & company will do nothing this year but lose every game, and he will come back next year to lose even more. Haley is gone mid 2010 or by the time the Chiefs have lost 22 in a row (16 this year 6 next year) and 26 loses in a row since Nov 30 2008. This team is epically bad as is. it can be fixed but we have to fix it this year and the offseason. If they do not the franchise will be lost for good.

Fuck the Chiefs in 2009

Pioli Zombie
09-20-2009, 02:48 PM
With the schedule they have Chiefs fans need to grow thicker skin. They are a rebuilding team with the NFC East coming up. If they able to avoid starting 0-7 it will be a miracle.
Posted via Mobile Device

JuicesFlowing
09-20-2009, 02:49 PM
I love post-game Meltdown Threads.

Pioli Zombie
09-20-2009, 02:53 PM
0-16 here we come. If we can't beat an equally crappy Oakland team at home there is no team we can beat. If the Chiefs show up dead to a home opener, against their bitter rival, and really a must win game to prove to themselves and the fans they aren't a bunch of no talent shitheads, and they lose. Today is devistating, with no hope for the future. This team needs 2 OL at minimum, needs 1 WR equal to or better then Bowe, they need 1 player maker (real player makers not what the chowder heads running this team will tell you are play makers) each at DE, LB, and safety.

It was an absolute tradegy they way this team approcahed the offseason and they are going to pay the price. The only thing that will deflect press away from how bad the Chiefs are is that Jacksonville is unraveling at the seems and maybe they will fold after this year. I hope so so we can have a good pick in a subpplemental draft of sorts.

the Chiefs are terrible and making minimal progress at best. Haley & company will do nothing this year but lose every game, and he will come back next year to lose even more. Haley is gone mid 2010 or by the time the Chiefs have lost 22 in a row (16 this year 6 next year) and 26 loses in a row since Nov 30 2008. This team is epically bad as is. it can be fixed but we have to fix it this year and the offseason. If they do not the franchise will be lost for good.

Fuck the Chiefs in 2009

This is hilarious. Why don't you kill yourself now and save yourself the pain.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
09-20-2009, 02:57 PM
If you lose to the Raiders when their QB goes 7/24, at home, then you are a really really bad team. Period.

chasedude
09-20-2009, 02:59 PM
another meltdown thread, how many more will I see?

luv
09-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Chiefs dominated this game in total yards as well as time of possession. Penalties and interceptions at key times killed us. This team looks much better than they did last year. Anyone who can't see that is blind. Fuck the Chiefs? Fuck you. Go root for someone else.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pioli Zombie
09-20-2009, 03:00 PM
If you lose to the Raiders when their QB goes 7/24, at home, then you are a really really bad team. Period.

OMG. The 2-14 Chiefs are a really bad team??????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
09-20-2009, 03:02 PM
This is hilarious. Why don't you kill yourself now and save yourself the pain.
Posted via Mobile Device

you are having your own version of after game meltdown. I love it.